Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even rarer times she found herself thinking strange thoughts about him. Wondering things like if he was a virgin, or how many women he'd been intimate with. Or how big he was beneath the waist. Joanna found those thoughts entering her mind in her more private moments, when she laid in bed at night, trying to distract herself from thoughts of how the rest of her life would be spent now that her husband was no longer in it.

And it wasn't one-sided either, since that Christmas holiday, she also found that there were times when she'd catch his eyes gazing upon her as well. Joanna wanted to tell herself that she was far more subtle than her son, but they'd locked gazes one to many times for that to be true. It was in those moments, when their eyes locked, and she suddenly found her breath hitching in her lungs, that Joanna allowed herself to reflect on what it might be like if she were to take up another lover. But then one of them would look away, the spell broken, and they would smile awkwardly and go on about their day.

Time moved onward, weeks went by, and then it was Valentine's day. She'd gone to work that morning, and both she and Elton had exchanged their usual pleasantries and banter. But when she'd arrived home that evening, things were noticeably different. There were rose petals scattered along the floor, leading to the kitchen, where the table was lit with candles.

Soft music played in the background, which she'd recognized after a minute as 90's R&B music. Now it was her time to mirror the look he'd had on his face that Christmas day weeks prior, jaw slack in stunned surprise at the sight that greeted her. Her son stood by the table, greeting her with a warm smile as he finished placing a bottle of wine into a bucket of ice which sat on the table. Their dining table was set for two, and in the middle of the plates and place settings, the food she recognized as chicken fettuccine Alfredo with mushrooms, steamed broccoli and a side of cheesecake (the latter of which looked store bought) he had prepared were placed in containers. Still wearing that same smile, he walked over to her, relieving her of her keys and purse, presumably to put them away.

"Honey, what is this?" She asked, finally finding her voice as she still observed the table, still in disbelief at what she was saying.

"Wow, I know it's been awhile, Mom, but I thought you'd recognize a candle lit dinner when you saw one," he answered, clearly in jest. It was at hearing his answer that she finally turned to him.

"Of course I know what that is, but why did you set this up?" She asked, before a sudden thought struck her. "Are you having company over? I didn't know you had any plans, I could take Katie out for a while."

It took a moment, but he finally managed to get her attention, gently grasping her shoulders and cutting off any further inquiries from her.

"Mom, stop for a moment would you? To answer your questions in no particular order, no, I'm not having any company over. I set up this dinner for you," he answered, her head glancing back and forth between him and the table. "And you don't have to worry about Katie, Mr. and Mrs. Borden have agreed to watch her for a little while. I already dropped her off with them about an hour or so ago."

"Mr. and Mrs. Borden? They know about this?" she asked, turning to follow him as he walked over into the foyer, hanging up her purse and setting her keys on a key hook he'd hung on the wall by the coat rack where her purse now hung.

"Of course they know Mom. Relax would you? I told them that you'd been so depressed about Dad for so long, that I thought it was time you actually celebrated Valentine's for once in a while," he answered, turning back to her. "Now, why don't you go upstairs and freshen up. That will give the wine time enough to chill and the food a little time to cool."

At his suggestion and gentle prodding, and not having any response prepared for him, Joanna found herself following his direction. Going up the stairs and entering her bedroom, she began disrobing out of her work uniform, before grabbing a towel out of her bedroom closet. Upon entering her master bathroom, she discovered another surprise in that a scented bubble bath had been drawn for her. After taking a moment to get over her surprise, she approached the tub and tested the water, finding out that the bath had apparently just been drawn, as it was still quite warm to the touch.

'Just how the heck did he manage all of this without my even knowing?' she pondered, as she got fully naked an entered the bath.

Normally, she'd allow herself to soak for a while, relaxing before she even began washing herself clean. However, know what was waiting for her downstairs, she cut her soaking time down before washing herself and rinsing off. After drying herself, she walked back into her bedroom, where Joanna actually entertained the idea of dressing in one of her more risque outfits. She immediately dismissed the idea, not wanting to misinterpret the innocent nature of her son's gesture. After putting on a light pair of pajamas, she returned back downstairs, finding Elton standing by the table, finishing up a phone call that she was able to deduce was Mr. Borden, as he'd apparently called to check on his baby sister. Upon seeing her enter the room, he proceeded to end the call, promising to see them in a couple of hours to pick up Katie.

Pulling out her chair, the two proceeded to enjoy an evening of dinner, wine, and dessert. They discussed various topics, from her work, to his trade school, to the latest popular TV shows and movies, to even her daughter. However, the one topic that remained untouched was that innocent statement from Christmas day, which the both of them didn't seem too pressed to discuss. After dinner, they wound up in the living room on the sofa, continuing to talk, with Elton displaying his rare sense of humor as he critiqued their local sports team and the new hit TV show.

Eventually, a lull in the conversation occurred, and Joanna found herself really enjoying the evening, and even the comfortable silence with her son. Just as she began to think if this was how the evening was to end, Elton suddenly suggested that they dance, as the r&b music still played softly in the background. Although normally hesitant at the thought of indulging in such an intimate act with her son, Joanna was relaxed enough, thanks to the wine, to ultimately agree.

He stood and turned the music up a little, before moving and gently taking her in his arms. The song playing, Tony Toni Tone's "Whatever You Want", took her a solid minute to recognize, and by then the two were swaying harmoniously to the music. As soon as the first verse ended and the hook began, he surprised her by singing along with it, eliciting a pleasant smile onto her face. He returned her smile, but kept singing, drawing her closer to him, until eventually her head rested on his chest.

The combination of his heartbeat and his low baritone voice drawing her further into him, her previous melancholy over her husband's death and her new life as a single woman now a distant thought. While part of Joanna was nervous at what would happen next, and how the evening would end, they wound up dancing through a few more songs. Until finally, pulled back just enough to lift her head, using two fingers of his right hand to softly stroke her jaw from her ear to her chin, then gently tilting her head up using those fingers under her chin.

Joanna found herself staring at him through watery eyes, her jaw slack once again, this time in breathless anticipation of what she believed was coming. And when her son leaned forward, she instinctively closed her eyes, only to be met with a soft kiss to her forehead. When he pulled back, she opened her eyes, intending on asking him what was going on.

"Honey-" she found her question cut off, as this time his lips landed gently on to hers. It was the first time she had been kissed in that manner since her husband's death, and also the first time ever her son had kissed her in this manner as well. The kiss lasted only a couple of moments, during which he made no attempt to deepen it. Instead, he once again pulled back, staring into her eyes unflinchingly.

"Thought you should have an actual kiss today. Happy Valentine's day Mom," he said.

Joanna found herself still tongue-tied, unable to properly respond. Presuming that she had no response coming, Elton moved forward to claim her lips once again, as the soft R&B music continued in the background. The song, "Feel Good" by the group Silk, seemed karmic as it began playing, while Elton gently coaxed his Mother back toward the sofa. His lips still on hers, still lovingly keeping her off balance. The moment was only briefly interrupted as her legs touched the back of the sofa, and Elton's hands gripped her waist, again coaxing her onto her back and on the sofa. His hands drifted over her body, starting from her collarbone, down the valley between her supple breasts, across the her now flattened stomach to finally land on her pelvis. Just above the tops of the lips of her cunt.

"I know you've been through a lot Mom. I know how much losing Dad hurt you, hurt all of us. And I know all of this seems really bad. But I want to do something special for you, to you, tonight. No strings, no expectations. Just something to show you that you're still loved," he whispered into her ear, his tongue flicking out to tease and titillate her earlobe, his breath causing shivers throughout her body as she groaned in response to his seduction. "I promise, tonight is only about you, and nothing will happen that you're not comfortable with. I just want to know Mom, do you trust me?"

The question seemed every bit as preposterous in the asking, as the entire situation Joanna found herself in. Elton had pulled back slightly, his face hovering just in front of hers, even as he kept his hand in place, awaiting her answer.

"O-of course I trust you, honey," she spoke in a throaty whisper, stuttering her words as her mind worked to make sense of what was happening.

He simply continued smiling at her, before sparing a glance at the digital clock that sat on a nearby table. Taking note of the time, Elton turned back to meet Joanna's wide-eyed stare, before in to claim her lips in another soft kiss. While doing so, his hand that had been perched on her pelvis, moved down and into her pussy lips, caressing the folds with a gentle touch. The tips of his fingers massaged the top of her lips, rubbing in small circles, before traveling down to her now tight, wet labia. As her son continued their inappropriate kiss, his intertwining with hers, like a pair of snakes mating on a forest floor, his index and middle fingers plunged into her soaking depths. As Elton's fingers reached deeper, the calloused inner palms of his hand continued rubbing at the apex of her sex lips, coaxing out the small bud of nerves that lay underneath.

Joanna's body reacted reflexively, her pelvis tightening as the tension within built, her legs closing either in an attempt to prevent her son's hand from moving further within, or from pulling away. Joanna honestly wasn't sure which, and her groans and moans were swallowed by her son's insistent kiss. However, her clamping legs didn't prevent her son's fingers from finding the sensitive area of flesh located within her sex, his fingers bending upward to apply pressure.

This caused a swift reaction in Joanna, her back arching, her pelvis lifting, causing her son's hand to apply additional pressure to her heated sex. Elton continued to alter her pleasure, switching between roughly thrusting in and out of her pussy with his fingers, and gently massaging her clit. The pressure within continued to build, and Joanna's moans grew louder in octave, until eventually something gave and the dam within broke.

Wrenching her mouth free of her son's, Joanna let loose a powerful scream as pleasure burst within her, coursing through her entire being. Her son continued kissing along her neck, nipping at her earlobe as he whispered to her, coaxing her through an orgasm she hadn't experienced in years. His words reminding her of a son's love for his mother, of his desire to see her happy and vibrant again. Her body rode the waves, until the last of her convulsions ceased, his hand stilling as he allowed his mother's body to calm. Her legs slowly separated, allowing Elton to pull his hand free, as he gave his mother one final kiss before glancing at his cellphone nearby.

Realizing the time, he gently pulled away from her, walking into the foyer toward the key hook where the keys to his own vehicle, which had belonged to his father and which he'd taken ownership of after his passing.

"It's getting late, and I told Mr. and Mrs. Borden I'd be there to pick Katie up before they turned in for the night. I'll be back shortly Mom," He spoke to her without bothering to look back at her. Had he done so, he'd definitely seen the utter look of hunger in her eyes. "And don't you dare touch those dishes while I'm gone, I'll take care of them when I get back."

And with that, he was out of the door, and Joanna's body finally remembered how to function. She suddenly found herself gasping for breath, and her jelly-like legs finally remembered how to move. First she'd moved to sitting up for a moment, as she attempted to gather her thoughts and try to make sense of what had just happened. While she'd recognized the actions, she found utterly confounded at the meaning behind them. Had it really just been an innocent gesture, meant to give her some semblance of a Valentine's day experience? Or was there something deeper, something she recognized, yet couldn't believe would come from her only son?

When he'd walked out of the room, a part of her had been so tempted to call him back, to offer to call Mr. & Mrs. Borden and ask if they would mind keeping Katie overnight. However, she couldn't bring herself to do that, not only because she knew it was likely her daughter didn't have a change of clothes. But also because she was hesitant to commit to whatever that might entail. Joanna didn't know if it was because it was her son, or because of the memory of her deceased husband. Still, that didn't stop her from going to her bedroom, and using her hands and fingers to bring herself to a powerful climax while thinking of her son. She thought about going for two, but didn't want her son and daughter to walk in to hear her loud cries of pleasure.

Now, however, weeks later and with ample time to think about everything that had happened and been happening, Joanna now knew she was prepared to move forward. She'd made peace with her late husband's memory, and had masturbated enough to thoughts of her son that she was fairly sure she'd be comfortable being intimate with him. However, that didn't stop her from being a bundle of nerves, as the x-factor that still remained was her son's thoughts and feelings. While she was reasonably sure he'd be willing to make love to her, she wasn't 100% certain. And that uncertainty left her doubting whether or not she was making the right move. After all, nothing was worth risking her relationship with her son. But Joanna knew, deep down, that even if her suspicions turned out to be incorrect, there was no possibility that Elton would allow that to obstruct their relationship. And it was that thought that gave her comfort and courage to push onward with her plans.

Arriving home, Joanna grabbed the shopping bag she'd kept in the trunk from an impromptu trip to the local outlet mall the previous day on her way home from work. It didn't contain much, just some clothing items to help her prepare for the evening. Upon entering her home, she took her bag upstairs to her bedroom, hanging up her purse and keys along the way. After laying out her clothing items on her bed, Joanna returned downstairs, and set about getting dinner prepared. It was his favorite meal, boneless pork loins smothered in gravy, with a side of mashed potatoes and zucchini/squash mix, which she realized it had been a while since she'd last prepared.

The pork loins didn't take too long, but required constant focus, however, the rest of the meal she could let simmer while she set about completing the rest of her tasks. Returning upstairs, she glanced at her bedside clock and realized that she had roughly half an hour before her son was due home. With that, she quickly hustled into the bathroom, using the toilet before opting to shower since she didn't have enough time to soak. Joanna made sure that she was thorough in her cleaning, however, and upon exiting, she lightly dried her hair, wanting to give her dark tresses more of a sheen.

After re-entering her bedroom, she dressed in the lingerie she'd bought, carefully making sure that everything was in place. She didn't bother with make-up, but did take the liberty to apply a coat of lip gloss onto her lips, wanting to make sure that there were multiple areas to draw her son's attention toward. Donning a soft cotton robe, and giving herself a final once over, Joanna returned to the kitchen, turning off the stove burners and stirring the food, allowing it to cool. After a few minutes, she placed the food on the dining room table, and was in the process of setting out the plates and cutlery when Elton walked in through the door. Hanging up his light jacket and keys, her son walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Mom," he paused, briefly pausing to take in her appearance and the dinner she had laying on the table. "What's the deal?" he asked.

Joanna turned and smiled at him, moving toward him as she greeted her son.

"Hi honey. I figured we could have a nice, quiet dinner, to celebrate Father's day," she replied, watching as a strange look crossed her son's face, as she moved to stand in front of him.

"Umm, okay, Mom," he replied, looking toward the living room area, then up the stairs. "I'll go get changed and bring Katie down with me."

Elton attempted to turn, but was stopped by his Mother placing a hand to his chest. This caught his attention, bringing it back to her as she continued looking at him with the same smile she'd had her on her face when he'd walked in.

"You don't have to worry about that honey. Katie is over at Mr. and Mrs. Borden's house for the evening. It's just you and me for the night," she stated, watching his eyes as they widened in surprise. Withholding a laugh, she continued on. "Just go upstairs and change, and come back down so we can have dinner and talk. Oh, and honey," she stated as she then leaned up to him, her lips intimately close to his ear, "be sure to dress comfortably."

This time, after leaning back, she did take some satisfaction at turning the tables on him, and leaving him with a stumped expression. After a few moments, he closed his mouth and nodded, retreating upstairs to his room. Meanwhile, Joanna walked to the fridge, taking out a bottle of wine for herself, and a brand of beer she knew he preferred. She then sat at the table, patiently waiting for him to return. It took about fifteen minutes, but he finally returned to the kitchen, and Joanna was inwardly delighted to note that he'd obviously taken a quick shower. She was also pleased to see that he was wearing a loose t-shirt, black with the logo of his favorite sports team displayed on the front.

He also wore matching gym shorts, and the pair of house slippers that he normally wore when he would go outside to retrieve the mail or sweep off the front porch and back patio. Sitting at the table, the two found themselves reliving Valentine's day over again. They caught each other up on their day, and Joanna was pleasantly surprised to hear the news that he'd obtained his official certifications from trade school a couple of weeks prior, and had immediately began an apprenticeship right afterward.