Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna couldn't believe he had opted to cum inside her, she was so sure he would pull out. However, he surprised her yet again, staying the course and showing his commitment to her and their family. He didn't shy away from the prospect of impregnating her, proving to her that he was in this for the long haul. Joanna felt her love for him swell even further, becoming so much stronger than it had been before. Not only her son anymore, but now her man, her protector, her provider and her lover. And she was sure, eventually, the father of her next child.

Elton rolled over after a few more moments, his arm clutching his Mother to bring her with him, enabling her to keep her head on his chest. They lay in peaceful silence, reveling in the newfound intimacy between them. Until it was ultimately broken by the curiosity between the two.

"Honey, I have a question for you," Joanna said, moistening her dry mouth from all of the breathing and screaming she had done during their coupling.

"Hmm? What is it, Mom?" Elton replied, his hand that remained around her beginning to stroke the upper portion of her arm, toward her shoulder.

"You called me "love" a couple of times while we were making love just now. Why?" She asked, tilting her head to glance up at him. His eyes darted down to meet hers.

"Just a term of endearment I use for women I really care about," he replied. Joanna couldn't resist the follow up question.

"And just how many women have earned such a moniker?" She asked, her eyes casting back down to the hand that laid on her son's chest. Feeling his heartbeat beneath the sinewy muscle, she listened to his reply.

"Well, I've only been with two other girls prior to tonight. So including you? One," he responded, causing her to let loose a breath she didn't even know she'd been holding. She also couldn't keep the smile that prominently displayed itself on her face too.

"Now I've got a question for you, Mom," he stated, watching as her hand began to caress his chest once again.

"Hmm? What is it honey?" She echoed his response, even as she watched the effect her ministrations were having on his dick, which even though it had softened, appeared to be responding to her touch.

"Were you serious about what you said? About you still being fertile?" he asked, and this time Joanna tilted her head upward, leaning her body up to hover above his.

"Of course honey. That also is something entitled only for the man of the house," she replied, still smiling as she leaned forward, her hand reaching down to grip his now hardened flesh. Their mouths sealing themselves together, as if sealing a pact of love between them as well.

Fin.