Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's allowed me to get plenty of practical experience applying what I've learned in a real world setting, and enabling me to earn some money as well," he stated, spooning another mouthful of pasta to munch on.

"That's wonderful honey. Is this really something you'll be happy doing though?" She asked, still concerned about his decision to pursue a craft, rather than going off and attending college like so many of his friends and classmates were.

"Of course Mom. For one, it's providing a service that is structurally important to everyone, both residents and businesses alike, so I can help out a lot of people. Also, these are skills I can take and use wherever I go. As long as I keep my certifications up to date, then there's little possibility of me ever being out of work, even if I relocate somewhere else. Plus, it doesn't hurt that this type of work generally pays pretty well too." He replied, used to the question from Joanna, as they'd often discussed this topic since he'd graduated.

Joanna accepted his answer with a nod, unable to see any fault in his reasoning. She certainly had no problem with anyone who did blue-collar work for a living, but she was afraid of the thought that he might be squandering any of his potential, and wind up regretting it later. The two finished the rest of their meal, and after a few compliments from her son, Joanna stood and walked to the other side of the table. Taking his hands in hers, she coaxed him to his feet.

"Come with me honey, there's something important I'd need to discuss with you," she stated, leading him to the sofa in their living room. While Elton took his seat on the sofa, Joanna turned and walked to the set of windows overlooking their patio. Like Valentine's day, the stereo played music softly in the background, which Elton faintly recognized as "Complicated" by Nivea. After taking a deep breath, she then spoke to him, opening herself up and confessing what she'd held inside for sometime now.

"You know, after your Father died, I felt as if the part of me that was a woman died with him. It felt like I was an empty husk, hollow and lacking any sort of desire for any other man. I was willing to accept that I'd eventually move on as a Mother, and ultimately devote my energies to making sure that you and Katie were well-cared for and loved. And I thought, that I was willing to accept that the part of me that enjoyed the taste and touch of a man would be left behind, a cherished memory like your Father. That is, until this past Christmas."

She had yet to turn back toward her son, but felt she didn't need to in order to know that he was well aware of what event she was referring to. As if sensing the importance of the conversation, Elton chose to remain silent, willing to let her disclose what she needed to, while wondering where she was going with this.

"When Katie made her slip up, it was like another reminder of just how much she and I both leaned on you during these past couple of years after your Dad's passing. I know I've said it multiple times already, but I feel I simply can't thank you enough for taking such good care of us, honey. I know what it cost you, and I'm so proud of the man you've become, and I know your Father would be as well." She spoke, this time finally turning her head in a side-profile to look at him. She continued on, sensing that now was the moment she had been anxiously preparing for.

"Then there was Valentine's day, and what you did that evening, it was all so wonderful, and for the first time in two years, I felt that part of me that I thought was a memory resurface. I looked at you, really looked at you, in the moment that you and I danced together, and when you kissed me, it felt like my heart was starting to beat again. I kept thinking to myself, "was this man in front of me really my son?", "where did the little boy I raised go?". I was confused, yet I was so happy because in that moment, you showed me that you didn't do it just so that you could get something from me, or take advantage of my loneliness. You showed me that it was okay for me to continue living. That I didn't have to give up that part of me that wanted to love a man the way I loved your Father.

"It's taken me weeks of thinking, over and over, before I could even bring myself to this moment. But I was able to make a decision, one that could alter my life, and our relationship, forever. But, I need to know something from you first, honey. Do you find me attractive?" Joanna could tell her question caught her son off-guard, as did everything she had said to him prior to that. Still, it didn't take long at all for him to give her an answer.

"Yes, I do Mom," he stated, with only the barest hint of reservation his voice. She nodded, accepting his answer.

"And my final question to you is, do you think you could see yourself becoming the man of this house?" Again, her question caught him off-guard, however, she patiently awaited his response.

"Of course Mom. I mean I pretty much felt like that was my job now that Dad's no longer here," he replied, and she could see he was still unsure as to where she was going with this. She waited another breathless moment, her eyes locked with his, before Joanna finally turned away from the window. Sauntering over to him, she decided now was as good a time as any to fully lay her cards out on the table, so to speak.

"I'm not sure if you noticed the significance of it, but I've been addressing you as "honey" for a while now. Pretty much ever since Valentine's day. That's a term of endearment I've reserved only for the men I love, the other, of course, being your father. He was the man of the house, and as such, I relied on him. He was my partner in life, which meant that he was entitled to certain things, as the man of the house. So," Joanna paused, reaching forward to undo the knot on the belt of her robe, before removing it completely to reveal what she wore underneath.

The sight left her son speechless, seeing his Mom clad in a V-neck mesh baby doll nightgown, the floral patterned, lace cups that supported her supple tits, and the g-string panties she wore all matching in the same color. She posed seductively in front of him, one knee bent and the heel of her foot raised off of the floor. Looking down at him, she allowed him a moment, then two, to take all of her in, before she completed her prior statement.

"You have two choices, Elton. If you're really ready to be the man of this house, and everything that entails, then you can take me and have me, right this evening, and every night hereafter. But if you aren't prepared for that, if you're unwilling to accept everything that comes with that, then you can place my robe back onto me. I promise, no matter what, I will accept your decision, and love you regardless." She finished, and stood waiting for him to make his decision.

Unlike before, this time it took him a while to respond, and Joanna grew more nervous with each passing moment. She meant what she said about loving him regardless, but Joanna couldn't deny that a part of her would be affected if he rejected her. Elton's shaky hands clenched and unclenched, as if he were trying to will them to work properly. And after what felt like an eternity, however, she finally received her answer.

"Oh Mom," Elton groaned as he reached forward, his arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her bodily forward. She giggled happily for a brief moment, before finding her lips sealed to his with a kiss.

Her toned legs were open, thighs on opposite sides of his, and her crotch resting atop his as she was pulled into his lap. The two melded together, their tongues dancing rather than dueling as they sucked each others' tongues, Joanna nipping at her son's lips. Her arms wrapped around Elton's neck, pulling him closer as she gradually rocked the clothed cleft of her pussy along the hardness she could feel tenting his shorts. That was why she'd asked him to dress comfortably.

She was well aware of her son's penchant for not wearing underwear while at home, and she'd caught glimpses of his package swinging freely on occasion. Still, feeling it along the lips of her pussy was entirely different from the tease that was him hanging loose throughout the house, and it set her body ablaze with lust. While Joanna clutched him close, his hands roamed her body, the clipped fingernails on his fingertips lightly brushing along the skin of her sides, tracing along her rib cage, sending shivers throughout her body.

Their lips and tongues continued to pursue and devour each other, his hands continuing to roam and explore her body until Joanna could finally take no more. Pulling back just a little, she looked into her son's eyes, now ready to indulge in the carnal desires she held for him.

"I know I said you could take me right here and now, honey. And as the man of the house, I promise you I'll definitely keep to that promise. But since tonight is our first night together, I think it's only proper a man take his woman to bed. Don't you?" She asked, softly kissing his lips before he could answer.

Turns out, he didn't intend to, at least not verbally, as his hands deftly reached down and gripped the cheeks of her round ass. In a swift motion, he stood, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist in response. Ankles locked, she clung to him while peppering kisses along his jaw, onto his earlobe, all the while whispering the dirtiest things in his ear as he maneuvered them upstairs toward the bedrooms. His now rock hard, throbbing cock was trapped between them, firmly pressed against the lace-covered lips of her pussy.

"Mm, I can't wait to get you upstairs. Your dick feels so good even in your shorts. I wanna taste it. Stroke it. Feel it stretch the inside of my pussy. You hear that honey? The first cock in my pussy in over two years, and it'll be your's honey. Mamma's all yours." She spoke as he ascended the stairs, his level of control impressive as he managed not to rush up the stairs like a bull, despite the promises that awaited him.

Joanna continued kissing him, before noticing that he appeared to be headed to his bedroom.

"Our room, honey," she whispered breathlessly, catching his attention as he put two and two together, pivoting at the last moment and bee-lined into her bedroom, which she now declared was theirs.

In the meantime, Elton's lips reclaimed hers, locking together once again as they approached the bed that lay in the middle of the room. He dropped her down onto the queen size mattress, pressing his body atop hers as their passions once again reignited. Elton's hands roamed once again, this time proceeding to strip her of her clothing, starting with that front clasp that held her mesh nightgown together, freeing her gorgeous tits from their confines.

Elton took a moment to admire the pale globes, capped with beautiful pink nipples that stood at attention. Joanna then watched as her son devoured her tit flesh, starting with her left one, his tongue flicking her nipple as his lips applied pressure. Her back arched, while her hands caressed and gripped the back of his head, massaging his scalp while he kissed his way over to her right breast. He repeated a similar motion, though this time circling her nipple like a shark surrounding its prey.

She groaned under his ministrations, the feeling of his lips and tongues sending tingles all throughout her body. His hands cast her nightgown to the side, before once again sliding down her ribs to her hips. Though this time they didn't stop, instead, sliding underneath the thin straps of her g-string panties. He once again claimed her lips, their tongues engaging each other once again, as he then finished removing her panties and tossing the garment aside. Elton then pulled back, staring down into her eyes.

"Back in a bit," he whispered, before maneuvering his way back down her body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. Until he ended up in the junction between her spread thighs, his locking on to her pussy. "Beautiful," he whispered, eyes focused on the cleft of her cunt.

The lips were perfectly symmetrical, somehow managing to avoid drooping outward, not looking anything like an orifice that had given birth twice. Topped by a thin landing strip of trim pubic hair, the outside of her labia looked freshly shaved, the lips glistening with the moisture she'd been leaking out since the moment they'd kissed on the sofa. Joanna watched, chest heaving in a mixture of excitement and anticipation as her son's eyes went from her pussy, to her eyes. As his hands hooked her thighs, spreading them to give himself ample room to work, he whispered one word, before latching his mouth to her heated sex.

"Mine," Elton stated, proceeding to drag his flattened tongue from the bottom of her pussy, up her lips to reach the apex of her sex, his lips puckering over the hood that concealed her clit from him.

He didn't let up, his tongue and lips assaulting her cunt, alternating between kissing the space between her sex and her thighs, before returning and drinking from her well. Joanna writhed on the bed, the nerves in her body now alight with pleasure that radiated outward from her pussy. Her hands had once again found themselves entrenched in her son's hair, though this time she gripped rather than massaged, pulled rather than rubbed. Her feet, which had been resting on his back, ground down into the mattress as she used them for leverage to push her pelvis up toward him.

"Yes honey, it's all yours! Eat me, eat Mamma's pussy!!" She groaned, her back arching even more as he followed her directive.

Joanna couldn't believe she was here, lying in the bed she had once shared with her late husband, with her son between her spread legs devouring her long-neglected pussy. Her moans grew in excess, as did the pleasure coursing through her body until both reached a crescendo. At that same moment, her son's mouth sealed itself over her entire cunt, his tongue piercing inside of her. Elton kept it there as he then drew in a breath, sucking on the mouth of her pussy in the process. This turned out to be the spark needed to set her off, as Joanna came with a fierce climax, her cry of pleasure singing out for all to hear.

"OH GOD, OH HONEY, YES, RIGHT THERE! SO GOOD, SO FUCKING GOOD! YES YES, DON'T FUCKING STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!" Her body jerked as if enduring a seizure as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. It was a startling reminder to what had she been missing out on for the past two years, and her body felt like it was on a hair-trigger.

Her son continued to nip, kiss, and suckle at her sex for a few moments, extending her pleasure and keeping her nerve endings tingling. A few moments later, he made his way back up her body, her eyes watching him through half-closed lids as he hovered above her. She watched as his tongue snaked out, licking the moisture that accumulated on and around his lips, before retreating back into his mouth. Leaning down onto her, his muscled chest pressed into hers, her hands moving to slide underneath his shirt and removing it in one fluid motion.

As she revealed the upper part of his body, her hands feeling the smooth skip and subtle muscle of his pectorals. In the meantime, his hands worked to relieve him of his shorts, causing his hard, thick dick to plop down right on the landing strip of her pubes. Gripping himself, Elton gave his cock a couple of strokes, maneuvering his back and then forward as he worked to line himself up at Joanna's opening.

"Take me, honey," she gasped, her body ready to accept him fully.

"Yes love," he breathed, slowly thrusting forward as the knob of his dick split her lips, his manhood proceeding to burrow its way inside of her.

The nerves in Joanna's body were set off once again, as she felt his cock stretch her to bursting, the tip coming to rest as it mashed up against the entrance to her cervix. It was a delightful mixture of pleasure and pain, and Joanna knew at that moment that she was hooked. In the more cynical parts of her mind, she'd wondered before if she might wind up regretting committing this act of love with her son. Those thoughts were shattered now, scattered to the proverbial wind as his pelvis came to rest against hers. Mother and son took a few moments to savor the feeling of their first coupling, her hands pressed to the muscles in his back, before sliding down and habitually grasping the cheeks of his ass. His hands pressed against the mattress, steadying himself as he took in for the time the feeling of the inside of his Mom's pussy.

"Oh God, it feels so good. You feel so good Mom," he spoke softly, the tone of his voice conveying the pleasure he was feeling.

"Oh honey, you feel so good too. So full, Mamma loves it, she loves you," Joanna replied, still attempting to recover her breath from her earlier climax.

"I love you too, Mom. Part of me wondered if this could ever be possible, it's incredible," Elton replied, before sealing his lips to hers again.

As their tongues began to dance once again, he slid his hips back, carefully measuring the length until just the head of his dick remained inside of her nether lips. He then pushed himself back in, slowly, repeating the motion several more times, until he was sure he had it down pat. At that point, he went from measured thrusting to forceful pounding, his dick hammering a path deep into her cunt. Joanna tore her lips away from his, crying out her pleasure as his lips now latched onto her neck, kissing and suckling on the junction between her collar as he did her tits earlier, then traveling upward to nip and tongue at the lobe of her ear. Elton's hips maintained a steady, deliberate pace, and slapping of their flesh then filled the room, accompanying her cries and his groans.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME, HONEY! FUCK MY HORNY PUSSY! MAMMA'S SO WET FOR YOU, SO TIGHT! DO YOU FEEL IT??!" She cried, her hands continuing to maintain their grip on his ass-cheeks as if she were on the roller coaster ride of her life.

"MMM, YEAH MOM! I FEEL IT, YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD! IT'S SO TIGHT, FEELS LIKE MY COCK IS BEING CHOKED! BUT IT'S SO WET, SO WARM, IT'S JUST SO GOOD!" Elton replied, his hips beginning to pick up steam, thrusts becoming ever more forceful.

His hands gripped the sheets as he felt his Mom tighten her body around his as if trying to draw him even deeper inside. The rhythmic slapping continued to echo throughout the room, her pussy continuing to leak its juices around his magnificent invader. Their gasping breaths accompanied this cacophony of sounds until they soon found themselves reaching the precipice of their mutual pleasure. As their pleasure grew, Elton's hips picked up speed, and Joanna's walls gripped him tighter, coiling around him like a spring. Soon, the moment was approaching for both of them.

"HONEY, I-I'M G-GONNA CUM. I'M GONNA CUM!" She said, her voice rising in octaves as the moment neared.

"ME TOO, MOM! I'M ABOUT TO CUM TOO!" He groaned, jaw clenched as he tried his best to prolong their pleasure.

"HONEY, YOU HAVE TO KNOW, MAMMA'S STILL FERTILE BABY," she groaned out, expecting him to pull out when the time came. Which judging from the expanding tube of flesh inside of her, seemed like any moment now. Instead, her son thrust forward, burrowing deep once more, then proceeded to grind his pelvis into her sex, massaging her clit in the process. As he did so, he leaned forward, resting his lips by her ear, and groaning out one simple response.

"Good, love." His words seemed as if they set off a chain reaction, as Joanna's pussy began rippling around her son's sex as if massaging the cock inside of her.

His dick then began bucking and pulsing, the cum in his balls shooting out from his loins and deep within his Mother. Each pulse spurred him to plunge deeper, even though he was bottomed out inside of her. Joanna gripped him tightly as if holding on for dear life as flashes of light sparked behind her closed eyelids. Their mutual climax seemed like an eternity but only lasted several moments until they found themselves finally relaxed against one another. He kept his body on top of her, loving the feel of her clinging to him. Joanna hid her face in his chest, not wanting him to see the tears that leaked from her eyes, the emotions inside of her becoming overwhelming. Elton's face lay just above her head, and he also experienced the rush of emotions that swirled within him.