All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by Taxesdaddy13

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 with them pregnant!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The letter was so hard to read, that i had to cry!

I think that the make up was a bit rushed and it did not make me feel good about this story, i just hope they get pregnant fot him many times.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Gave you a 5. It was a little rough but you got the point across. Keep writing a year from now you will look back and want to do a rewrite. You have good stories just need to hone your craft.

Good luck and please keep writing. This is the ideal forum to practice your craft.

Cheers

SAGE

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Epitome of love.

Really arousing how daughter and mother got together. Someone little manipulation is needed.

Both my mother and I did so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do the mother and daughter only

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Great story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't know if I liked it or loved it. You never did say what happened to the cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whiney and manipulative. Pity sex is the worst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a good author. While I would like to say the story was great, I have never disliked the protagonist so much. Hate the story; but loved the storytelling. Wow. No spoilers; but it did elicit a strong emotional reaction. How to score a story told so well about a character I had almost zero empathy for? A warning for others? But that is not fair; especially if others see this as redemption. A respected and disliked 5 of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What about the hidden camera, how could he not know what is going on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're a cruel s-o-b. Only 1-star I ever gave.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

He would be rated as the asshole - on reddit's am I the asshole sub. No doubt.

But, I loved the story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The protagonist is a psychopathic sadist. Stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugly. People don’t do shit like this. Too bad negative stars aren’t possible.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

3 out of 5

Over all I liked the story, I've had a similar mother/daughter hooking up and hiding it from the son story percolating in my head so this story spoke to me. There are three things that bug me and take this story from wow/fav to just meh.

1. The cameras...honestly if you took the whole motel part out it would improve the story drastically but especially the cameras they made no scenes. If they were there from the start why didn't he check them sooner there was zero reason for him not to check them from the start if he was worried about their behavior or had curiosity about the dropped conversations or was just horny for his mom or sister he should of check the cams sooner.

2.The mom and sister...them pulling away made no sense if they wanted him to join. Them pulling away and all the first part of the story made it seem like they had falling in love and that he was in the way but come the 3rd act and they state they wanted him to join in....there is literally a dozen other things they could of done to test the waters they could of dressed skimpy or flirted more or gotten everyone drunk and see how it went.

3. The MCs Jekle Hyde moment in the motel and rest of the story ruined the MC for me. It almost seemed like two different stories were crammed together one with a hurt loving and caring son and an another with with a dooshbag psyco.

Honestly if you left the story as is up till he leaves for the motel have him leave the letter(in a better spot so the find it much sooner) go to the motel to figure out if he is just going to leave or kill himself, after a while deside to kill himself especially after seeing mom and sis together (because they obviously are in love with each other and don't want him around) him turn on his phone to text good bye but instead sees all the text and missed call tell him they love him and to come home, him deside to not to kill himself because it would hurt them but deside he still needed to leave,then have the story play out pretty much the same him go home to pack mom and sis waiting for him same conversation minus his manipulative/dooshbag bits and then they all duck.

I actually hope you do a second part preggo stuff is sexy and you can always time skip for sexy fun times with the future kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the first rule of writing is 'show, don't tell' (and yes, i know that this is a porn site but if the author is going to put in the effort of typing it and posting it, why not a little more to write it well before he does?).

way way way too much telling and definitely nowhere near enough showing. is it really that difficult to give any description of anything? when you were imagining these characters in your head did they all sound exactly the same like they did when i was reading them here?

1 star. please learn how to write.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

ZERO emotion and all the character are seriously fucked up individuals. The women treated the son like shit until they out of the blue SAY they always wanted to fuck him but did nothing to show him, they did the opposite actually. The son is a manipulative rapist who was willing to say and do anything to try and get in their pants, to the point of threatening to KILL himself. Such a fucked up story.

sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

Playing on their emotions to get a sympathy fuck is one thing, but saying the character had considered suicide is beyond wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful writing, predictable outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Geez, what an I mature ass you were. I know babies better suited to deal with your situation. Pure junk

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Yep, l liked it, put together well.

Are you able to follow it up with another chapter, there is more to this story, the journey to pregnancy and babies.

Please continue this marvellous yarn, but do get an editor to pick up those little annoying errors.

Scores 5/5

Mobile49Mobile49about 2 years ago
Great

Hope there is a pregnancy follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Unrelatable, in any stretch of the imagination. Usually, I suspend reality reading stories in this genre, I have to, because really...incest. I couldn't even begin to empathize even a scoshe with the main character. He was a manipulative, emotionally abusive, creepy voyeur seeking his own sexual desires. Instead of being titilated, I was wishing he was the one to perish in the car crash. What were you thinking with this story? A suicide note, or rather, the implication of an attempt as a solution to mom and sister's "rejection" of him? That was crass. I couldn't read the actual sex scene...I stopped reading after the letter and skipped to the end, reading how he hoped the women would get pregnant. My fuckery, could you imagine how fucked up those kids would be having a man child like that as a father? There's a reason those ladies locked the bedroom door...they knew what kind of skeevie douche the man child was. Swing and a miss on this one. Rated as "hated it".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an arsehole and you don't call your mom a slut

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

An average story, had it's moments. AAA++++

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

ME ENCANTÓ VIEJO AMIGO... CINCO ESTRELLAS

Johnk154Johnk154over 1 year ago

Sorry, you lost me at the description of the parents - in no way realistic or believable backstory. 2 kids before 18 and still managed to be head cheerleader?! Really! Stopped reading there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaxesdaddy13@Taxesdaddy13
I Am not a writer by any means. I think of myself as a storyteller, that gets lost in the details of my stories. I have an overactive imagination and a head full of ideas. So you never know what I’ll come up with next. I won’t stick to one Category I’ll move around depending o...