Man of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason replies "Okay, just one bottle?"

Joanne thinks about it and realizing she will need a bit of liquid courage she replies "Make it two bottles." Then says "Be out in a bit."

*****

After Joanne finished showering she throws on the concert t-shirt and knocks on Jason's door letting him know the bathroom is all his.

Checking her phone she sees Jason called about 15 minutes ago which means in about 15 minutes the food will be here. Grabbing the plates and wine glasses Joanne sets up the table.

Right when she hears Jason existing the bathroom and closing his bedroom door she hears the doorbell ring. Opening the door the young kid is greeted by a woman wearing only a t-shirt and Birkenstocks. Unbeknownst to him she is also not wearing any underwear of any kind.

Thanking the kid and feeling generous she hands the kid a $20 tip. He thanks her, takes a glance of her legs and chest and heads back towards his scooter.

"Jason! The food is here. I have almost everything setup. Hurry up you don't want your food to get cold."

A few seconds later Jason comes out of his room in another concert t-shirt with boxer shorts on. Walking into the kitchen Joanne looks over and looks down realizing he is just in his underwear plus a shirt and smiles.

******

Sitting down at the table Joanne and Jason just keep giving each other glances not saying a word to each other but smiling and giggling. Then Joanne finally breaks the silence, "Hey honey, listen it is Friday. I am feeling up for a good movie. There is this one starring Florence Pugh and I want to watch it. You can only rent it for a fee but it is only $7. Would you be interested in it and if yes can you rub my feet?"

Jason having food in his mouth can only nod yes.

Joanne smiles, comes around the table, places a hand on her sons shoulder, kisses the top of his head and grabs his empty plate and starts putting the dishes in the sink. Not interested in cleaning up right now, she rinses them off and squirts some soap on them and sprays some hot water.

"Honey, grab the second bottle of wine and make sure to bring your glass. I am not drinking alone."

Jason replies with just a smile and walks over and grabs the bottle and heads over to the couch.

Grabbing the remote Jason goes to the "My Stuff" section for Amazon Prime knowing his mother most likely bookmarked the movie. Finding it on the list proceeds with a few clicks and rents the movie.

Waiting for his mom to arrive Jason grabs a pillow to place on his lap with the intention for his mom to place her foot there.

Joanne sees the pillow and says "Honey, we don't need a pillow, I'll just keep my foot on your lap."

Throwing the pillow to the side he takes a side glance watching his mother walk over with foot cream in one hand and her wine glass in the other. Reaching over she hands him the cream and to which Jason starts unscrewing the cap.

Joanne takes this brief opportunity to pull-down on the t-shirt for now, just so he can't see she isn't wearing any panties. Joanne will show him what she has to offer just not right this second.

Getting into position Joanne lays both feet on her sons legs and tells him to start the movie.

Once it starts Jason begins to watch as he gets some cream onto his fingers and starts applying a generous amount on the bottom of her foot. Joanne then takes the other leg, bends it at the knee and brings it closer to her butt. This naturally raises the shirt and exposes her pussy to her son.

Jason not seeing it at the moment focusing on the movie and the foot rub Joanne in turn tries to focus on the movie but between the foot rub, the wine, not wearing panties, she is not only getting hornier by the second she is also getting very wet. Confirming this fact Joanne takes a finger and rubs it down her slit wetting her fingers.

Jason sees at the corner of his eye where his mother places her hands and looks over and sits there stunned. Right in front of him is his mothers pussy. While this is the second time in two days he is seeing it, still shocks him nonetheless. Not able to look away from Joanne's display Jason hears his mother say "Honey, watch the screen, you are going to miss it. I seen the trailer and this looks really good."

Jason thinks to himself it does look good, but he isn't talking about the movie. But he does as she says and turns his focus back onto the screen.

Sitting there rubbing her foot and knowing her pussy is on display Jason's cocks starts to harden a little bit at a time. Wearing only boxers he feels his cock is making an appearance in the opening of his shorts. Joanne doesn't notice this at first, putting a lot of effort to focus on the movie and not how good the foot massage feels and how wet she is getting.

As the movie continues and the foot rubs continues, Jason's cock enlarges just enough where it bends to the right and makes contact with bottom of her heel. This doesn't go unnoticed by Joanne. Jason is using both hands on her feet using his thumbs to hit all the pressure points yet to get to the heel. So it was only logical that the contact she was feeling which was also slightly wet was Jason's cock leaking pre-cum. Joanne still doesn't react but she does smile knowing what is happening right now.

Yet even though Jason's is told to watch the movie he can't help but turn his head and look at his mother's pussy taking note of the juices dripping down from it. Joanne obviously isn't oblivious to this so between his cock making contact with her foot and Jason unable to keep his eyes on the screen Joanne intentionally spreads her legs a bit more and gently but slowly slides her finger down and up her slit.

Getting the finger nice and wet while keeping her eyes on the screen Joanne in between rubbing her slit begins penetrating pussy with that single digit. Jason seeing this his breathing quickens, cock begins to flex, and on top of that starts losing focus on the task on hand. His hands take pause from rubbing his mother's foot and subconsciously reaches with his left hand and grasps his cock. Still holding his mothers foot with his right Jason no longer carrying about the movie nor his mother's close proximity he begins to slowly stroke his erection.

As they continue to manipulate their privates, Jason's pace quickens as well as Joanne whom continues to run her finger up and down her slit and sometimes in and out. Then as Jason gets closer to having an orgasm Joanne starts to pull her pussy lip to the side with one hand giving her finger access to her clit.

It was only a matter of time before Jason explodes and in fact he does. Jason reaching his breaking point he quietly grunts while ejaculating. As he is spewing his cum he aims it at his mother's foot and gets some on the bottom of it.

Joanne isn't oblivious to this, she knows what she heard and she knows that he just came on her foot. Question now is what he is going to do about the mess he made. That is answered in a matter of seconds. Releasing his cock Jason using both hands and rubs the cum into his mother's foot using it much like the lotion she provided earlier.

Moaning in response Joanne chooses not to let herself cum but enjoy the pleasures of her foot massage and massaging her clit. At some point Joanne tells Jason she wants to switch feet and when she does she can see Jason's cock out of his shorts leaking after cum. She smiles and doesn't acknowledge it and switches feet, wiggles her toys and says to Jason "Go on rub."

The massage continues till the movie ends. When finally over Joanne lets Jason know she loved the movie but the foot massage even more. Feeling horny but totally relaxed Joanne takes her foot off Jason's lap seeing his cock wilting in size and smiles. Placing her feet on the ground she shifts closer to Jason, turns his head and gives him a gentle but slightly longer kiss on the lips and says "Thank you. Good night honey." Then gets up, heads to her bedroom and closes the door.

******

The following morning Joanne wakes up with a big smile on her face. After going to bed she pulled out one of her favorite toys and made herself cum three times before she started to fall asleep. Joanne did consider going to Jason's room and fuck him but decided to tease him some more in the morning. However, looking at her clock she sees it is only 6am and it is Saturday so decides to go back to sleep and get a few more hours in.

Jason in his room wakes up around 7am with a boner that just wasn't going down. Grabbing it at first he started to stroke it and then stopped. Thinking about the night before how his mom was clearly showing him her pussy, how she was playing with it, and how she must have known that he was hard he gets an idea.

Sliding out of the covers completely naked Jason opens the door to his room and peaks to the right and left. To the right he can see down the kitchen and doesn't smell coffee or food being prepared. To his left is his mom's door and it is closed. Going on pure instinct Jason walks towards his mother's room and pauses. Placing his ear at the door he listens but finds it is completely silent in there.

Grabbing the knob Jason slowly turns the knob and peaks his head into the room. There he sees his mother laid out on the bed with the covers up to her neck. Walking up to the side of the bed he just stares at her making sure she is out. Not wanting to wake her Jason takes a chance and grabs hold of the comforter and pulls it back. There he sees his mother in all her glory. One knee bent, the other leg straight while completely nude.

Pulling the cover back over his mother Jason walks to the foot of the bed and kneels down. Lifting the covers Jason slowly inches his way up to the bed to his mother's legs. Grabbing hold of the bent leg he moves it further out giving him an opening to slip into. Sliding a bit more forward Jason comes face to face with his mother's pussy and takes a big sniff of his mother's aroma.

Placing his hands on each side of her pussy he spreads her opening. Leaning forward and extending his tongue Jason licks her from the hole all the way up to her clit. He gets no reaction at first. And does it again. Still no reaction. Feeling he is safe and considering how she teased him the night before he goes without concern of what he is about to to do and begins working his tongue on all areas of his mother's pussy.

At times he is penetrating her hole and tasting her juices with his tongue to sliding his tongue up and down on her lips on both sides. Then circling her clit and then slightly touching it up and down and side to side; this is when he notices some movement. Not letting it concern him Jason continues to orally please his mother and that becomes apparent as he sees her pussy blossoming with her clit peaking out and also hears her moaning.

At some point as Jason is orally attacking her pussy he starts to go at it harder. In doing so Joanne's hips start to shake and he also feels her reaching under the covers and running her fingers through his hair.

This goes on for several minutes till Jason sees all the signs of a woman that is about to cum. The gyrations are becoming more apparent and the moans are getting louder and the grips on his head and hair are being tighter Jason takes the clit into his mouth, sucks really hard and attacks it with his tongue.

"OOOOOOOOOooooooo fuuuuucccckkkkk.....yeeeessss.....OH GOD YES!!!" Joanne screams.

This last for several seconds if not a full minute and then eventually her hips lay flat on the bed, she releases her hold on his head, and breathing slowly gets back to normal. Without saying a word Jason slides out from under the covers, stands up There on the bed is his mother with her arm over her forehead, breathing steadily and her eyes closed.

Nothing is said, no interaction with each other at this moment, and Jason decides to not speak or attempt for more. Instead Jason turns, leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

******

About a hour later in Jason's room after jerking off and thinking about what he just did he smells bacon and fresh brewed coffee. Standing up he grabs a fresh pair of boxer shorts and leaves his room walking towards the kitchen. There he sees his mother at the stove working on the eggs and bacon wearing an oversized t-shirt and Birkenstocks.

Walking over he goes to the coffee pot and reaches for a mug. No words are spoken, but he does look at his mother and she to him and just smile. Jason taking this as a good sign takes his coffee to the kitchen table and grabs a seat while staring at his mother.

While his mother is cooking away at the stove Jason takes notice of her and how much he loves her and how happy she seems right now. Then suddenly she drops a piece of egg on the floor. Bending over to pick it up his mothers rear is exposed and there he sees his mother isn't wearing any panties. Just when she is about to grab the piece of egg off the floor she turns her head, looks at Jason, smiles, and then stands up, throws the piece of egg in the sink and resumes working at the stove.

******

After Joanne finished cooking she serves Jason and grabs a seat across from him never saying anything. They keep taking glances at each other neither of them wanting to be the person to say the first word. When Joanne finishes her meal she takes it to the sink, rinses her dish off and places in the sink.

Walking away she heads to the bathroom to which Jason stands and positions himself so he can see her but doesn't approach. Joanne opens the door to the bathroom, tuns and faces Jason and removes the shirt. Standing there completely naked she doesn't say anything. Instead she turns and walks into the bathroom.

This time unlike all other times Joanne leaves the bathroom door completely open. Hearing his mom turning on the shower Jason walks up to the door and looks in. He sees his mother standing naked reaching into the shower checking the water to make sure it is at right temperature before going in. Finding it is just right Joanne senses Jason there and looks over her should seeing Jason watching her she smiles then turns and pulls the curtain open and steps in.

As she starts soaking her hair Jason notices she never closed the curtain. Taking this as an invitation to join her Jason takes a chance and drops his shorts and walks up to the shower. Joanne is there eyes closed back to the shower head with her head tilted back and her eyes closed.

Eventually Joanne opens her eyes and sees Jason in the shower with her. She smiles and turns around and grabs the shampoo and starts applying it to her scalp. Turning back around she begins to scrub the shampoo into her hair while looking at Jason eyes till the soap starts sliding down to her eyes. Closing it to avoid the sting Joanne turns back around and rinses the shampoo out of her hair.

When done she grabs the bar of soap and reaches over her shoulder and shows it to Jason. Taking this as an invite to touch her Jason grabs the bar of soap and starts slowly and gently rubbing it on her shoulders and back. Taking longer than normal Jason works the soap into her skin and gets inches at a time closer to her butt. He then kneels and pauses to kiss her right butt cheek. Joanne giggles and reaches back to run her fingers through his hair but for only a moment. Right then she spreads her legs a little bit more inviting Jason to clean her legs and more.

Eventually Jason finishes and when done he takes her by the waist and rotates her around. Taking no pause at all Jason starts working her shoulders again and proceeds to scrub her from shoulders to breasts which results in him dropping the soap and really squeezing her mounds getting them well lathered. Then bending down he grabs the bar of soap and looks up at her. She looks down into his eyes and runs her fingers through his hair.

From a kneeling position Jason starts working the soap on her stomach down to her hips and working on each leg and foot. Leaving the best part for last Jason finally has one last place to clean: her pussy. Scrubbing the bar of soap really well he gets a nice lather on his hand and places the soap in the holder. Stands up and gets really close to his mothers face inches away from a kiss and reaches down and starts rubbing the soap onto her pussy.

Joanne gasps but doesn't move a muscle. Feeling Jason working his fingers on her mound she can't help give a slight moan. Jason smiles in response and eventually finishes. When done Joanne turns around and takes the shower head and rinses the soap from her front while her back was already rinsed prior.

When done Joanne places the shower head back into rightful spot and opens the curtain and steps out leaving Jason there alone. Grabbing a towel and not saying a word Joanne exits the bathroom leaving Jason there alone and confused.

Jason doesn't know what to think. What does all this mean. What does she want? Is this her way of letting him know she is willing to take him as his lover. Can't be sure but so far everything is looking that might be the case.

After finishing up with his shower Jason grabs a towel to dry himself off. When done he wraps around his waist. Heading to his room he stops dead in is tracks. There before him is his mother sitting on his bed naked

Joanne says "Come here."

Not saying a word Jason walks up to his mother and when he reaches her she grabs his towel, pulls it open dropping it to the floor. Taking a moment of pause Joanne grabs Jason by his hips and pulls him closer. With his penis fully erect and touching her face Joanne raises her eyes just enough to look into his own. Without saying a word she opens her mouth and takes half of Jason's cock into her mouth and starts to suck. Jason at this point unable to speak just stares at his mother in disbelief as she continues to bob her head back and forth taking a little bit more each time till she gives one final thrust and finds her lips pressed against his pubes.

Not able to control himself Jason moans into ecstasy grabbing his others head holding her into place as she uses her throat muscles to massage his cock. Not a moment too soonJason erupts into his mothers throat screaming "Oooohhhh god mom...ssshhhiiiiittt....fuuucckkk!"

After several pulses Jason completely empties himself into his mother's throat. Yet his cock is still lodged in there. Surprisingly to Jason she doesn't pull off right away. Instead she slowly pulls her head back releasing him a little bit at a time out of her throat then her mouth. Trying to catch his breath and hers as well Joanne looks up at Jason's face and tells him to get dressed they are going to spend the day together.

She then gets up gives him a peck on the lips smiles and exits his room.

******

Coming back from a day of shopping and walking and a lot of talking Jason and Joanne found themselves tired out. Jason headed to his room to put away all the work clothes that his mother got him for his job.

Gathering up his old boots and clothes he headed to the pantry to get a large garbage bag to throw it all away. As he was there his mother was drinking a glass of water and then said "Honey, when you are all done, take off all your clothes and come to my bedroom. I want to show you something."

Taken a little back about the getting naked part Jason just nods and little quicker now goes to toss the trash into the can and head straight back to his room to take all of his clothes off.

Grabbing his clothes for the day he drops it off into the hamper on top of the clothes his mother wore today. Seeing that he wonders if she is naked too and that mental question is answered when he walked into the room.

Sitting in the bed completely nude with her legs bent and spread. Joanne reaches over patting her husband's side of the bed and tells Jason to lay down, she wants to show him something.