Man of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gets into position and then his mother tells him to open his father's night stand and take out his iPad. Jason does so and turns it on. Looking at his mother she says "I want to share something with you. Something only your father knew and now I want to share it with you. Understand I never planned to share this with you, it was sort of my own guilty pleasure but after what you said to me in the bedroom that night, and things that happened since I think it would be the right thing to let you know we don't think so differently."

Jason not sure what she is talking about Joanne continues to say, "I have this hobby if you can call it that. Maybe to some it is a fetish but being that it consists strictly reading I call it a hobby. Anyway the point is I read these stories. They are stories that you don't find in your everyday book store. They are stories about sex. I get them from this website Literotica. Here let me show you. I am going to Airdrop you this link."

Joanne does a few taps on the keyboard and then Jason sees on his screen something to tap on which he does and is at the home screen of Literotica. She then says "Honey technically it is a porn site but more about literature than anything else. Yes you can find cam girls, a bulletin board of all the perverts uniting discussing fetishes and what have you. But the best part is the stories. The stories well there is a lot of them; you can be totally retired and still couldn't keep up with each new one that comes on. Anyway you will see after you tap there, a list of categories.

Jason browses the topics.

"See what I mean, there is a long list of categories and they cover a lot of fetishes. I doubt they cover all in the world but they cover a lot. My fetish and this may or may not surprise you but is Taboo also known as the incest stories. My personal favorites is mother and son stories but I am known to venture past that. But what really gets my juices going is a good mother and son story."

Joanne continues to ramble on "There are things in these stories that really turn me on, and then there are things that totally turn me off and I move onto the next. So what I am trying to tell you is you and I aren't so different. In fact I want to share you one of my favorites."

Joanne does a few things on her iPad and then Jason sees another pop-up which he taps on and it takes him right to a website which is a story called "Man Of The House."

"I will not bother telling you the details instead I want you to get comfortable and read that story. Don't let anything prevent you from reading it."

Jason says "Prevent me?"

Joanne replies "Prevent you, distract you, whatever. Just continue to read the story till you reach the end. It is 3 Literotica pages long so won't take you too long to reach the end. Okay?"

Jason nods and starts to read.

As Jason is reading Joanne puts down her iPad and turns onto her side and watches Jason as he is reading. He pauses a few times to look at her to which she pushes his chin with her finger getting him to continue reading.

As Joanne is watching him she is also looking at Jason's cock hoping it starts to harden. If it does she knows he is enjoying himself. As Jason is scrolling Joanne is waiting and trying to note when he moves onto the next page and so on.

A few minutes pass by and Joanne starts to see Jason's cock come to life. In no time at all Jason reaches full erection which is a clear indication Jason is enjoying the story.

As Jason reads he finds some similarities to the events in the past couple of days. It is almost like the author took moments in their lives to use as material for the story.

Jason reaching page 2 feels his mother grasping his cock. Joanne looks over at him with cock in hand and says "Like I said, don't let anything distract you."

Jason goes back to reading. As he is reading Joanne gently plays with his cock. Not exactly stroking it but more feeling it with her hands and fingers; almost like she is worshipping the cock. At some point Joanne leans over and slides the cock into her mouth. Bobbing her head a few times she takes the cock out of her mouth and looks at Jason seeing he is still reading. Thinking to herself he is a good boy she continues to suck on Jason's cock but gently.

Joanne just wants to get it a little bit wet and make sure it is really hard. When satisfied at its current state Joanne gets onto her knees, takes Jason's legs and pushes them together, Swings her knee over to one side and places her foot on the bed. Grabbing hold of Jason's cock positions it at her entrance, and then lowers herself slowly till she has it fully embedded in her.

Jason groans at this moment but as told continues to read. Joanne holding her breasts and tweaking her nipples she rocks her hips back and forth, in circles and a little up and down. Her intention isn't to get Jason to cum, she just wants Jason in her as he is reading the story and keeping him hard.

She isn't aware the story alone would have kept Jason hard during the story but having himself in his mother is a huge plus to that.

When Jason reaches the end he places the iPad to his side and looks up at his mother.

"So Jason, did you like it?"

Jason replies "Mom that was hot. Especially how in the end they have anal sex. It was like she was trying to give everything to him."

Joanne in response says "Yeah that is exactly how I see it too. That is what I want to tell you Jason, you can have everything of me too. You can have my mouth, my pussy, and even my ass. But I ask something in return. If you want all of me all to yourself you have to commit to me. I mean no more other woman, UNLESS I decide to include someone in our fun."

"Wait mom you are bi-sexual?"

"Yes honey I am bi-sexual. You may call me a swinger but not really. See your daddy and I had a lot of sex but sometimes I would find a woman and include her in the fun. Your father was always with me and the woman. He didn't always get to fuck the woman but he was always in the room when she was there."

Joanne takes a breath while increasing speed thrusting Jason's cock in her going up and down while trying to continue with the conversation but finding it harder and harder to do.

"I sometimes would have sex with the woman doing many different things. But my personal favorite is to make a woman cum with my tongue. I have toys and vibrators we used on woman before. Some we even tied up and gave multiple orgasms to the point they begged us to stop."

Joanne is trying to keep talking but she is finding she is getting close to having an orgasm "Anyway the thing is Jason I want a complete commitment. I know I won't be here forever, I know I will die long before you and I will make sure you are not alone. But the woman you are to be with is someone I will choose. Someone that can understand our relationship and may live with us one day and we can live as a threesome. But for now it is just you and me for awhile."

Finishing up her last sentence Joanne takes a pause from talking and places her hands on Jason's chest and goes as fast and hard as she can on the brink of an orgasm and then screams "Jason...oooooohhhhh shit Jason.....I'm so close...mommy is going to cum all over your cock....yes so hard...so naughty....I am fucking my son....yes yes yes.....fuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!!"

After Joanne cums she sits completely on Jason with him fully embedded in her. Jason whom is not far from cumming himself grabs his mother by the waist and flips her over, Getting up on his knees he lifts his mother's legs straight up with her feet by the side of his head. Grabs hold of her ass and lifts her and starts pounding with all the energy he has.

During this pounding of his mother's pussy Joanne starts coming down from her orgasm but enjoying the fucking she is getting from her son. Watching the sweat from his brow dripping onto her body she tells him "Cum for me baby. Cum in mommy's pussy."

Jason responds with a sudden roar and a final hard thrust as he shakes making sounds of pure pleasure.

As his orgasm reaches the end Jason lowers his mother slides out of her and rolls to his side.

Taking a moment to catch his breath Jason goes to his mother's ear and tells her he will fully commit himself to her. She is his everything. Jason officially becomes man of the house.

******

As the years go by Joanne gets older and the wrinkles come even more but their love never changes. Jason continues to treat his mother as his lover more than a mother. Eventually after several years of them living this way Joanne starts to bring woman to their bedroom for Jason and her to play with.

There were many woman till one day Joanne met a woman that sort of reminded her of herself when she was that age. Not much age difference from Jason Joanne befriends this woman and eventually starts telling her of her son.

Something in her gut tells her that this woman might be the one. The one that can accept her and Jason's relationship but also have one with her son too.

Being prepared for this moment Jason and Joanne went searching for an Alaska King Size Bed, one that could comfortably hold 3 people that would share a bed each night. This woman, Lisa is her name could be that person.

She decided to bring her home to meet Jason and have takeout at their home and a lot of wine to loosen her up till Joanne told her about her and Jason. When Lisa finally learned of their relationship she wasn't disgusted, she was in fact turned on. She confessed to them that she too reads stories on Literotica, and yes it so happens the Taboo section.

Joanne and Lisa and Jason all laugh after learning of this and taking things slow at first Lisa has become a fixture of their life. Eventually moving in with Jason and Joanne they live happily as a 3 person household.

Oh and it turns out Lisa is quite fertile and becomes pregnant. They all agree that Jason marries Lisa but they still live a life as a threesome. Turning Jason's room into a nursery they live a happy yet abnormal life but in the end they don't care what society thinks of it. It is their home, their life, and they will live it how they see fit.

With Jason being a father, his mother's lover, and Lisa's husband, Jason has his hands full of being the man of the house.

******