Man of The House

Story Info
A widow is told by her son he wants her.
9.5k words
4.47
59.2k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Let me start by saying I haven't found an editor and not sure if I ever will. I edit my own stories and do the best that I can. If my formatting or spelling is that much of an issue then stop reading right now. But if you can look past the issues and look at it as what it is then enjoy. Also I know this topic has been done many times before but this idea just hit me while I was working from home and had to immediately start typing up the story. So here goes my version***

Man Of The House

"Mom, we need to talk" Jason says to his mother right after not knocking on his mom's bedroom door, just walking in and finding her there laid out on her bed, hair in a ponytail, iPad in her lap, wearing what can best described as an oversized t-shirt not doing much about covering her pussy which is bare to the eye. Seeing her like that makes Jason laugh to himself because he too doesn't bother with underwear when in bed.

Looking up from her iPad in the middle of a story on her favorite website Literotica she quickly minimizes the browser feeling herself blush hoping her son can't read on her face the kind of story she was reading. Incest is her topic of choice spends much time in the Taboo section looking for stories she can really get into.

Not only reading Joanne also did some role playing with her late husband that died five years ago. He sometimes played the role of the father and her the daughter. She even has done scenarios playing the role of the mother and him the son and of course on occasion they did the brother sister thing.

Charles never was into it but did appreciate the great sex it lead to when they role played. Never judging her she lived out fantasies that she told herself she would never do in real life.

***Present moment***

Jason walks over to the bed and climbs over on his father's side of the bed. Takes a deep breath and starts talking.

"Mom here is the thing. I am 25 now, you are 45..."

Mom says "Don't remind me, I am getting old."

Jason replies "Mom, you are not getting old, age is just a number. Look you are beautiful and still have many more great years in front of you. But the thing is I am not here to boost up your ego I want to talk to you about something."

Jason pauses and Joanne rolls to her side and says "Go on."

Jason forgetting the speech he built up in his head before getting up the nerve to go to his mom and say what he is about to say. Concerned that she will freak out and throw him out of the house. Jason knows better than to make a demand; that isn't how you approach anything with a lady.

That is what his mother is, a lady. Yeah she is his mom but she is still a lady. She is no blonde bombshell. She has brunette hair, tits like any other woman, legs, basically all the parts you need to make a woman just that. Jason has taken notice of her when she dresses to go to the office. Her knee length skirts which molds to her ass. How she wears sneakers to work and changes into her heels when she gets to the office. Always in a button-down shirt which usually you can see through. When you do see through it usually a blue, black, or red bra and lately you can even see her nipples poking through.

At home, she is either in an oversize t-shirt, or boxer shorts and when it is cold flannel pajama pants. Any other time she is either in Yoga pants when she leaves the house to shop or go to the gym or whatever.

***In the mother's bedroom"""

Jason takes a breath "Mom, look I practiced this over in my head for awhile so I will stumble so don't freak out and hear everything I have to say. Can you do that?"

Joanne feeling a little nervous on what he has to say just nods.

Jason continues "I'll take that nod as a yes. Look here is the thing. Since dad died I did what I could to help around her. I put off college and quite frankly I don't think I even want to go. Landscaping pays well and if I save enough I can start my own business. Also to help out with the bills I chip in what I can; not like you are having me pay rent but I do chip in here since dad died..."

"Honey I know you have" Joanne says in response.

"Mom, don't interrupt. I have to get this out." After saying that Jason sees his mom taken back by that but stays silent and continues to stare into his eyes. Those eyes Jason is looking into he finds quite beautiful. It's the kind of blue eyes you rarely see in a woman. They remind Jason of that actress Scottie Thompson. Not an A-list actress but when she shows up on the screen you just can not look at those blue eyes.

"Okay where was I? Yeah so I basically took the job as man of the house. Now I know I can't cook a meal like you but neither could dad, but he worked hard and helped with the bills and I know he made you happy and I know he loved you much like I love you. But my love goes past what you expect from a son."

Taking another deep breath to help calm his nerves "The thing is mom I am not shy to bring a girl over here but I don't want to. I like our relationship, I love our times on the couch watching TV together, reading together, laughing together. I enjoy it all but while this is and yes in society's view is Taboo I want more."

Joanne getting a little sweaty in the palms, but not from heat but from nerves she can't help but wonder where this is going. Wishing he would get to the point of why he is here laying on the side of the bed where her husband has slept for the past 20 years.

"Mom as the man of the house I have needs that area't being met. I know again I could find a woman and bring her home or be nice and spend money on a hotel room and to put it bluntly have sex. While jerking off takes the edge off I still need the real thing. I need to feel the heat and touch of a woman. Look I am just going to say it. I want you mom!"

Joanne gasps, suddenly sits up right and turns her head away from Jason covering her mouth. Not knowing what to think, how to react. How is she to react. How often does a woman hear from her son that he wants to have sex with her. But to be clear that is what he is talking about.

"Jason, just to be clear you are saying you want to have sex with me? Your mother? Sex with you biological mother that gave birth to you? Bath you. Raised you. In short parented you. Me?"

Jason replies "Yes mom, that is exactly what I am saying." Jason continues to say "I know this is a shock mom and I don't expect an answer right now. But I need some sort of response eventually. Look, take your time. Think it over. Hell kick me out of the house if you want but I had to finally say it. I want you. The fact is no other woman is going to love me like the way you do. Yeah I might find someone and have what you had with dad but right now at least that isn't what I want. I want you mom, I want all of you. I am not trying to be selfish here and sorry if that is how this is coming out. I want to bring you pleasure too. I am no virgin which you know. I am no idiot, you must have heard me with girls I brought here ever since I lost my virginity on prom night a few days after my 18th birthday. But I don't want that anymore. I want you...only you."

Jason starts getting up and says before he exits the room "Mom, listen think it over. You know where to find me. I have work in the morning so I need to hit the sack. We have more stops to make tomorrow and probably be home late. But no matter what mom understand I love you, and not trying to guilt you into this or giving you an ultimatum. I am here telling you the truth. You always wanted the truth out of me. No matter what it was, when you asked me if I watch porno, when I shoplifted a chocolate bar at the corner store, I always was honest with you. I see this not being any different from that."

Jason walks to the door and turns to look at her right before he walks out of view and says "Mom, I love you...goodnight."

******

Joanne sat on the on bed for quite some time. She didn't speak, didn't move, just sat perfectly still. So many thoughts bouncing in her head; she didn't see this coming. How could she? Jason never gave her any indication he felt this way. Well that isn't completely true. She has noticed him checking her out before she left for work and came back from work. Joanne knows her shirts are sort of revealing and yes while Jason is her son he is also a man.

Joanne knows she isn't a supermodel but she is far from ugly. She has been asked out on dates ever since her husband died but she couldn't bring herself to date anyone. Joanne does miss sex though, the feel of a nice hard cock in her mouth, in her pussy, and when she is feeling really naughty in her ass.

Joanne spent many nights since losing her husband masturbating thinking about cocks. One cock, two cocks, sometimes three or more cocks. Then there was the incest role playing she now does in her mind being that her husband is no longer there to partake in her fetish. Kind of ironic considering the conversation that just happen moments ago.

Not able to finish reading her story Joanne's concentration isn't on it anymore. She can't help picture Jason there on her husband's side of the bed, but in her head Jason is naked. He is slowly crawling between her legs while confessing his feelings. Watching him getting into position Joanne begins to spread her legs seeing Jason right there getting closer to her pussy while staring into her eyes. Continuing to tell her everything she just heard up to the very end, but in her mind once Jason is done talking he starts licking. He is not only licking he is rubbing his face against my very wet pussy.

With all that is going through her head and lost in this fantasy Joanne isn't aware that she is subconsciously pulling her lips apart while circling her clit. She doesn't even feel the juices leaving her pussy, dripping down her taint and wetting her butthole. Circling her clit Joanne is lost in her thoughts, from fantasy to the recent reality of what just happened. Laying back she can almost feel her son's tongue on her clit. It's like he is right there giving her the pleasure she so desperately needs.

But then suddenly Joanne realizes what she is doing. Looking around the room finding it empty she looks down and sees her hands at her pussy and clit being circled by her finger. Thinking to herself this isn't the first time she fantasized about this, but this is the first time she really has the opportunity to do it in real life. She is getting the offer of a life time for anyone that has fantasized about having incestuous sex with their child or any relative.

Not knowing what to do she turns and places her feet on the floor and starts putting away her iPad. Taking a moment of pause she lifts her body off the bed and tries to steady herself on her own two feet. Feeling a bit woozy she tries to find her balance. Not really thinking of where she needs to go her legs just sort of take her in direction to the doorway to her room.

Continuing to walk while in a fog Joanne finds herself facing Jason's closed bedroom door. Joanne just stands there and stares at it for quite sometime. Reaching for the door knob she looks at her hand like it is someone else's hand and slightly touches the knob with her finger tips. Not really moving just gently bushing her fingertips against the cold metal.

Taking a moment of pause she takes a deep breath, grips the handle, turns and slowly opens the door. At first she doesn't step in, just pauses at the doorway releasing her breath trying not to make a sound.

Looking down Joanne takes her first step into her son's room and looks over to her right. There to her right is Jason sleeping soundly with covers up to his neck. Not moving a muscle she just looks at him and remembers him as a child. All the times he tried to fake sleeping a mother always knows when her child is faking. He isn't faking right now. He is very much asleep.

Walking slowly on the bedroom carpet Joanne just walks up to the bed and looks at her son. With the light of the moon she can make out his features, his lips, his hair, the blanket covering his body, all of it. With very little pause Joanne grabs hold of the covers and peels it back. Inch by inch Joanne slowly but steadily pulls the covers right up to his knees.

After folding the blanket back Joanne stands there staring at her son, seeing her sons cock laying on his right leg. It has some girth to it, decent length, plenty of meat to satisfy a woman.

No longer thinking if she was ever thinking what she is doing she kneels at the side of her sons bed much like a person kneeling in prayer. Placing her hands on the side of the bed she reaches up to his hair and slowly runs her fingers through Jason's hair.

Tracing along from his hair she slides her fingers along down to his ear running her finger around its form. Then lifts her touch and places her finger between his eyebrows sliding it down the middle over his nose, to the indent on his upper lip and swipes it across his wet lips.

Running her fingers along her sons lips she feels him open his mouth just a little and lets out his tongue almost French kissing her finger. Enjoying that brief moment Joanne removes her finger from that spot and switches hands. Touching her sons pecks feels his chest hairs. Her fingers drifts along his chest, down to his stomach, towards his crotch and then slides her finger down and around his cock.

Feeling it twitch she places her fingers around her sons cock and lifts it up pointing to the ceiling. Holding it in her hand she looks over at his face seeing he is still sleeping soundly like the child she raised. Without even thinking of what she is about to do she rises from the floor, places her right palm on the bed, leans over, and kisses the head of her sons cock.

It twitches again. Feeling the blood rushing to his penis Joanne can feel the pulse. Leaning over again she opens her mouth just enough to allow access to her mouth. With it not overly huge and not completely hard Joanne slides the entire thing into her mouth and finds her lips making contact with his pubes which clearly are well trimmed.

Keeping the cock in her mouth she begins to circulate the cock with her tongue while at the same time raising her head and stopping right to the point it is about to slip from her mouth, and then goes back down again. She continues to do this many times over and each time more blood is rushing to her sons cock expanding in girth as well as length.

In time it reaches full erection and she can now no longer take it all in her mouth without giving much effort to getting it into her throat. But not wanting Jason to wake up she gives it a few more slurps, then lifts her head just enough to let it slip from her mouth and grabs hold of it with her hand.

Turning her head she looks at his face finding him still sleeping she gives the cock-head one final kiss and releases it. Reaching over she grabs hold of the covers and pulls it up his body covering him up to his neck. Leaning over she kisses his lips and says "Good night baby. Mommy loves you."

******

Late afternoon the next day Joanne is in her bedroom pulling off her office clothes. Thinking about the day how she was not able to focus. Continuing thinking about what Jason told her, thinking about what she did, how he tasted, how she wanted to mount him, and also thinking what was she she thinking sucking her sons cock. Then telling herself she wasn't thinking, she was being controlled by pure emotions of pleasure and love. The fact is she does want her son that way. She wants him to cum in her mouth. She wants him to cum in her pussy. As dirty as it is, she also wants him to cum in her ass. But can she do it? Can she really let her son be with her.

While all of this filling her mind Joanne not only takes off her outfit she also is sliding off her panties. Grabbing everything and putting it in the hamper she walks into her sons room and goes into his dresser drawer where she folds and places all his t-shirts.

With her son much larger than her his t-shirts come down past her ass and pussy. Granted if she sits on the couch or bends over you can see she is without underwear, but right now she doesn't care. She just wants something long enough to cover her privates enough so she can walk around almost naked.

Finding an old concert shirt she is about to slide it on but then reaches between her legs to rub her pussy feeling how wet she is, but also how much stubble she has down there. Not one to wax Joanne tends to shave every three days but being so busy she has gone a week without giving it any attention.

Thinking to herself this can't due, she walks towards the bathroom t-shirt in hand, walks in, reaches the drawer and pulls out her razor and shaving cream. From there she begins to turn on the water in the bathtub and adjusts it to the right temperature.

Putting down the toilet seat she lays the t-shirt on top of it and gets into the tub. Finding it a bit warmer than she likes she adjust the knobs just slightly and sits down. Leaving the water running she raises one leg over the tub and the other up to the side of the wall. Grabbing the can of shaving cream she sprays it on her pussy and then rubs it in.

With the running water and focused on what she is doing she doesn't hear Jason come in.

"Mom? I'm home." Looking around Jason doesn't see her anywhere. Shrugging his shoulders he walks towards his room and begins to take off all his clothes being covered in grass and dirt. Taking the clothes to the hamper he walks to the bathroom and pauses hearing water running.

"Mom?"

Hearing Jason call her she turns off the water and says "Hi honey."

Jason responds "I didn't know you were home I was about to take a shower, I am filthy."

Joanne replies "Honey I won't be long just taking care of something. Just give about 5 more minutes or less. This really shouldn't take long."

Jason responds "Okay."

Turning around Jason goes into his room and closes the door. Pacing around he feels a bit nervous. He didn't know what he was walking into when he got home. The night before telling his mother what he wanted or for a better word needed, he had no idea what to expect when he saw her the next day after work.

Thinking to himself "She didn't seem out of the ordinary. Almost like the whole conversation never happened." But it did happen. Jason knows that. He was there, and he knows what he said. He doesn't remember it word for word but remembers enough on how he left it.

Jason also remembers she seeing his mom almost naked laying on her bed with her legs spread, pussy on display. Thinking about how after he just spilled his guts about his feelings that he should have taken the initiative and got between his mothers legs and at the very least kiss her pussy. But he didn't and now not sure if he ever will get that chance.

What Jason doesn't know that as his mother is shaving she is in a middle of a fantasy of going to her sons room after just shaving her pussy smooth walking into his room, pushing him towards his bed, making him lay down on it. And crawling up his body and placing her pussy right on his mouth and asking him "Is that smooth baby? Do you feel any stubble? Did mommy miss a spot?"

As Joanne is finishing up and having this fantasy she sort of giggles to herself. Thinking about how naughty she is and what she wants is a few feet away and not only that she also knows her son wants the same thing. But how, meaning how can she make it happen? Then she looks over at the t-shirt and smiles. An idea pops in her head that blooms into a plan.

Opening the door slightly she barely peeks her head out the door and says "Hey Jason, listen I lied, I will need more than a 10 minutes. I have to shower too. I promise I won't use all the hot water. So in the meantime I know you probably dirty and I don't feel like cooking, call up our favorite Italian restaurant and order whatever you want. You know what I like so get me that and also ask them to supply a bottle of wine."