All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by lustyc50

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

A very average story, sorry. AAA++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Damn good story. A little advice. Edit & proof read before you post. It will make for an easier read. That said, slow down & expand on the characters & the plot. Add more dialogue for the interactions between the family to make the story longer & not as rushed feeling & sounding. Who says mom can't have a couple more fruitful "one night stands" anyway. She's only human & lonely. What would be wrong with sis finding out & bringing her to the breeding bed? You are the man of the house after all! You need to keep this one going. I do like it. Only could go 4☆ due to what I mentioned here.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 month ago
Isolation removes all inhibitions

So natural that when a son takes over as "man of the house" with daily activities mom slowly blends it to everything. Beautiful how she laid on the bed.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 month ago

3 story. But a 2 star story because it really needs editing. The story was short enough to catch the obvious ones.

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

Should have given her more babies ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In the first paragraph he’s 19. By the 6th paragraph he’s almost 22? Small things ruin a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would like to see Kathy catch them fucking then join in with them. Then they would pair off at different times. Kathy and her brother, mom and son and mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have someone proof read it first, please!

redlion75redlion75about 1 month ago

And the sister is too dumb to figure out her family is fucking

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGoodabout 1 month ago

I agree with Anonymous about more character development. What about her son made her desire him? For example:

- Did she see him as a clone of her late husband?

- Was she tired of trying to suppress an active sex drive?

Overall, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great plot, but needed better editing and not done in a rush. Fill out the story with details. I agree with others that she can have more than one baby. A 2nd chapter telling us about her new baby bump and the months of swelling growth - with an edited and much more full story, would be great. CHapter 3 can have him claim his sister; being the man of the house.

ZenithCDZenithCDabout 1 month ago

Joanne and then mom and then joanne. Kathy and then Kelly and then Kathy again. what a fvcking mess

grumblebum1grumblebum1about 1 month ago

You start off I'm nineteen,and live with my mother, then a couple of paragraphs later while talking to your mother you say "I am almost twenty two and still a virgin.how old are you? You really need to get some editing done.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

No affection, or any emotions at all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. I hope for a chapter 2 where his sister catch him and his mom and he breeds his sister as well

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 month ago

I was expecting his sister catching them and joining in for the experience. Maybe the next chapter will incorporate them into a family threesome !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I gave it a 4.

Very predictable scenario. Father dies. Son takes over the farm. Son takes over the woman of the house because he is now the man of the house, and he receives all the benefits of being man of the house.

It's even predictable that mom will end up getting pregnant with her son's baby.

If a man truly loves a woman no matter who she might be....mother, sister, neighbor, aunt, cousin.

wanting to fuck his baby in her is something he wouldn't ever give much thought to. In the back of his head, he is thinking of that small possibility that maybe, just maybe he will get her mother pregnant.

I got my sister pregnant and when she told me that her period was late, I was elated. She knew in her heart that I was so happy knowing that she was pregnant with my baby. We have been together for 10 years and we have 3 beautiful babies together.

If I were the son in this story I would want to continue to fuck my babies in my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really loved this story but you should have continued till he had his sister 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Worth 5*, barely. Decent story idea, but a few issues, most notably sister’s name. Felt a little rushed, but not bad. Keep writing, and get feedback before publishing, if you can.

Tc

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

What a lucky young man. he should be banging his sister too and make more babies. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Short. Sweet. Simple. Predictable. A bit with the run-on sentences. Break the thoughts up a bit sometimes.

pappyboyingtonpappyboyingtonabout 1 month ago

Only 2 stars to short in my opinion. Longer and in more detail.

more content for the background. That doesn't mean that your work is bad, but I don't think it's worth more than that.

Please write a sequel and show us that you can do better.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 1 month ago

It is still a good story, keep up the hard work. You have an very good active imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustyc50@lustyc50
I've been blessed with three children, all health and happy and a husband is still horny for me after nearly twenty five years of marriage. I'm dipping my toe into riding erotica, mainly incest, because my husband having real life experiences finds it hot, and I love kept th...

story TAGS