Man of the House

Story Info
Mother makes son man of the house.
1.5k words
4.3
53.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
91 Followers

I'm nineteen,and live with my mother, Joanne who is forty one and sister, Kathy sixteen, my father, Mitchell passed away when I was fifteen. I left school to run our farm for my mother, I wasn't a very good student, anyway.

Joanne started saying, I was the man of the house now and I thought it was just to make me feel important. Over time I found I was always kept busy with farm work and not much time for myself, but I had no choice, so I kept up the farm work. We were doing okay, not great and as time passed I got better at doing everything that needed doing but still with little time off to myself.

Last year, Kathy went away on a school sporting trip for three days and I was home alone with my mom. I was a bit frustrated at being stuck at home as usual.

Joanne remarked that as the man of the house I was doing a great job, I think she said that to cheer me up a bit.

I responded, great and walked outside and headed for the barn.

Joanne soon followed to see what was wrong and catching up to me outside she asked what was wrong?

I replied, "I am almost twenty two and still a virgin and no chance to get a girlfriend as I'm always working the farm and if I do look at going out. Something goes wrong and I can't go. That's what is wrong."

Joanne said " I'm sorry to have to put such a burden on you, son."

I said, 'don't worry I'm not complaining just letting out my frustrations. I'm not having a go at you."

Then she said, "I can't change much, but I can help you out in one way."

I looked at her not understanding and she added, "you're the man of the house and it's time you got all the benefits that go with being the man of the house."

With that, she took my hand and led me back to the house and into her bedroom.

Puzzled, I asked, "What's happening?"

"I'm going to take your virginity."

There was part of me that knew what my mother was offering was amoral. There was another part that didn't care. If my mother was willing then who was I to say no.

With that said, my mom got naked, and laid down on the bed, spread her legs then motioned for me to join.

I stripped and my cock popped out of my pants hard and ready. My mom guided me between her legs, took hold of my cock and rubbed the head of my cock up and down between her pussy lips. When she had the head at her entrance, she just said, "push."

I pushed, sliding my cock up and into my mother's cunt. I knew that fucking a girl had to feel good, but couldn't believe just how good a wet pussy felt around my cock.

I'd like to say I was stud and lasted a while but I was a virgin and my mom's cunt around my cock felt so damn good. A few dozen strokes and I was popping off inside my mom, not once thinking I should pull out. My mother felt me cum inside and urged me on to continue fucking, so I did.

Sliding my hard cock up into her cum filled cunt somehow felt even better. I slid in and out of her cream filled cunt faster and harder. Which made my mother begin to grunt. I lasted longer than my first time but not by a lot, with a loud groan I again popped off inside my mother.

Joanne wasn't done yet, pushed me onto my back, mounted me and rode me with wild abandon. I could feel our combined juices leak from her cunt down around my cock, over my balls, and down the crack of my butt to bed below me. my cock was so sensitive at this point I was screaming and grunting as the pleasure of my first fuck overwhelm me.

my mother slamming her cunt hard and fast on my cock, her tits bounce with every thrust.

She kept saying, "hold on... a little longer... that's it ... gonna... gonna... "

I tried but it just felt so good but I couldn't. I bucked up as she slammed down, and exploded for a third time. luck would have it, my cum shooting into her help to finish off my mother. Joanne threw her head back and screamed, she was cumming then a moment or two later she collapsed onto my chest. We cuddle for a bit, kissing and rubbing on each other before falling asleep.

Later it was still dark outside, when I got up to go pee. After finishing I passed my mom's open door. Joanne asked, "where are you going?"

I said, "to my room."

Mom lifted her blanket and said,

"When Kathy is away, this is your bed from now on and I'm yours too."

I climbed into bed with her and we began kissing and while I fondled her soft tits, my mom stroked me hard. I slid between her wet thighs and inserted my cock into my mom's cunt again. Having gotten off three times earlier in the night, I had increased staying power, plus mom's pussy was super slick for me to slide in and out of. The wet squishy sound my cock made pushing it and sliding of the very pussy I had come out was incredible, so wickedly sexy. It was the longest fuck of the night for me and ended with both of us getting off.

After Kathy returned home the next day, we only had sex when Kathy was at school or out with friends. I made the most of those times with my mom, if I wanted sex my mom happily served me.

There were so many times I simply walked into the kitchen and saw my mom standing there. I'd walk up behind her and hug her, part my face into her neck, kissing her as I pushed my crotch against her ass. We both knew what I wanted. She would lean against the counter, her dress would come up and panties would go down to her knees, so my cock could slide up into her from behind. Her pussy always seemed ready and wet for my cock. The smacking sound of my body slapping against her and the groans from us both, was sweet sexy music. I'd pull her hard against me when I reached the point of no return as my cum shot through my cock to splash inside my mother's cunt. Sometimes I was done and start up fucking my mom again right away. Those second fucks that happened right away felt so good, her cunt even slicker now for fucking. lewd sounds sliding in and out of her cum lube cunt, mixed with her moans, was so sexy.

There were times after back to back fucking, I'd ask her not to moved so I could sit there and watch droplets of my cum ooze out from between her cunt lips. What a sight!

There were times I knew my mother got off, and other times, she didn't. Those other times knowing she was submitting to me, allow me to satisfy my canal needs with her body, I think I climaxed even harder than when I knew I had made her cum. there was something about her submitting to my desires.

I'd fuck my mom made once or twice on the days I was horny for her when Kelly was at school, but when I knew she was sleeping over at a friend's house, I'd make the most of the time fuck my mother some five or six times throughout to say and night.

Once we started, I couldn't stop, I really like fucking my mom and while we knew there were risks fucking her bareback, even at her age, it was still a shock when she became pregnant.

Joanne planned on having the baby as all tests show the baby is healthy. Mom and I came up with a story about her having a one night stand and that is how she got pregnant, which is what Kathy believes.

For me, watching my child grow inside my mother's belly somehow made her even sexier to me and I no longer really saw her as my mother, but as my woman whom I had bred.

Honestly if it was possible I would have fuck two or three more children into my mother but if we carried that way there was too much chance of us getting caught. So after my 'brother' was born, we both started using birth control, mom went on the pill and I started using condoms. But for nine wonderful months, I pumped my mother full of cum every chance I had when Kelly was away.

Now two years later I'm still get sex anytime I want when my sister is not around as Joanne says, I'm the man of the house as long as I want to be, and I plan on that being a long time.

lustyc50
lustyc50
91 Followers