All Comments on 'Man of the House Ch. 03: Dreams'

by Sliven

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
three "chapters"

Of one page only and he hasn't fucked her yet let alone see her naked. Do you think you can get to the point soon please.

Jayincest15Jayincest15about 6 years ago

You should have just released this as one story, instead of a lot of small chapters that are bound to make people dissatisfied.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 6 years ago
I stand my post in the last story.

I think this story has a lot of potential, but they way your releasing it is very detrimental to the story as a whole. You seriously need to start posting it in larger parts. The issue is that one page is so short that just when the reader is really starting to get into reading it the story come to a rather abrupt end. Also any reader who tries to read this series as a whole is going to be constantly stop and go to the next part which also ruins the flow.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
The Worst

This is the worst drivel I've seen yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Potential

This story had such Potential when it started and it has not devolved into complete DRIVEL

JadestoyJadestoyabout 6 years ago
Get to the point

Agreed with turtle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked the first chapter?

The story started with what I thought was going to be an interesting beginning. However there was too much build-up and nothing more. If I wanted to sit around and describe how I felt about something which may happen in the future then this story is the right one for me. Too much psychological babble and nothing has really happened. The chapters were very short. Perhaps this writer should look at some of the highly rated stories on this web site and learn from them.

mfockermfockerabout 6 years ago
Keep it up

It's aweseome as long as you keep it up... I agree that it should be in larger installments but whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sucked. No finish does he take her or what? Does he sleep on the couch now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

भाई कब तक सोया रहेगा उठ जा अब

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really a waste of time reading this. The story was all buildup with no conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous