Man of the House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the drive, I called several hotels near the airport. A Holliday Inn had several unoccupied rooms. We reached it at 9:30 pm. We were too tired to eat late dinner, go to the bar or watch TV. We showered and were asleep a few minutes later.

...

I woke up at 8 am. Megan was still sleeping. My flight back east was a red-eye, so we had the whole day. I brushed my teeth and shaved. When I exited the bathroom, Megan faced me, "This is our last day. Do you want to see San Francisco's attractions?"

"It's a good idea, especially if we start with a hearty breakfast."

It was a sunny day with a midday temperature of 72 degrees. Megan showed me Coit Tower, which offered a 360-degree view over the city, the crooked Lombard Street, Alcatraz prison where Al Capone was jailed, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Later in the afternoon, we went to Pier 39 for dinner and a stroll.

Then, it was time to separate. Megan looked at me teary-eyed, "Joe, I love you so much... It is so difficult for me to say goodbye. I don't know when I'll see you again."

I kissed her lips, "Megan, I love you too. Why don't YOU visit more often? Mom and I welcome you with open arms every free long weekend you have. You chose to study here in California, but I think certain universities in the Boston area allow student transfer. Check it out if you are interested."

She looked at me with her big, pretty eyes, "Mom and I love you more than just a son and brother. Both of us found you a great lover. How will we manage once I come home?"

I grinned, "Megan dear, I had the same concerns after our first sexual encounter. However, after you told me how close you're to Mom and the discussion you had with her about my intimate relationship with her, I think it will be OK."

"Joe, you love me as much as you love Mom?"

"Megan, I really do and can hardly wait for your coming home..."

12