Man of the House Pt. 01

Story Info
I became the man of my nudist family.
4.2k words
3.81
107.4k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,212 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about a nudist tribe. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if you are easily offended and you're not into incest and bisexual sex. Mother-son, father-son, and son dominate mother and father. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, no shame in turning back now. If it's not your thing, well, you can't say I didn't warn you.

Sorry in advance for the grammar mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Please give me constructive criticism if you have any. I'll update this story's mistakes, so if anyone is interested in helping me, then knock me down. [View my profile]

All characters are 18+. Now enjoy.

Seeing my parents having sex is a regular thing. They even walk naked in the house. Shocking right? Actually, we're a nudist family. Tomorrow is my 19th birthday, and then I can be a full-time nudist. It's actually for freedom of your choice. When you turn 18, your family can resume their nudist life. Then you can observe the nudist life because before that you're not a tribe adult. After your 18th birthday, you can start a nudist life but you can't walk naked in front of anyone, even in front of your nudist parents until your 19th birthday.

I have been watching my parents naked since last year, even their nudist friends. I was getting constantly hard-on. So I thought, maybe I'll never be a proud nudist. We all say it's normal to have a boner in front of people. But for me, it was embracing. Despite that, later, I got used to it. Watching my parents play with each other's genitals is now Tuesday's story.

I was thinking about whether I should be a nudist like my parents. I have friends whose family is a nudists but they didn't follow the same tradition. Tomorrow is the day. I have to choose which I prefer. But the thing is, if you choose not to be a nudist, then you have to leave your parents' house. And I have no plan for how I will afford a place of my own. I know my family will support my decision and help me financially, but... Suddenly, my mom knocked on the door.

"Honey, are you asleep?" Mom asked.

"No. Come in."

"You are thinking about tomorrow, don't you?" Mom asked and attempted to sit on my bed.

"Mom, you're leaking. Don't ruin my bed sheet."

"Ohh, hehe. Your father..." Mom stopped in the middle of the sentence and started wiping her pussy. "He's..."

"What?"

"Your father lost control of his dick." Mom replied.

"You're trying to make me laugh, don't you?" We're open to everything. Talking about sex is a regular thing at the dinner table. Even sex on the dinner table is allowed in our home. Gross, isn't it? It's actually our lifestyle. We make our brain decide which is gross and which is not. Let's move on.

"Is it funny?" Mom responded. "Your father doesn't even last five minutes in the bed, nowadays."

"When did you become so cock hungry? Are you consulting with me on how to open your relationship?"

"Now you're messing with me?" Mom reacted. "Forget about your dad's tiny dick. I barely felt his dick after your normal delivery. Tell me about yours. Is it big like your father?"

"Mom, I'm not 19 yet. I'm not sharing my sex life with you yet." Sounds weird, right? My parents can discuss their sex life while I am under the age of 19, but I can't. I know, it's actually a warm-up period. If you feel comfortable listening to other people's genital histories, then maybe you'll feel the same with yours.

"Son, It's 2a.m." Mom replied. "You're 19 now."

"What, how long have I been thinking about my 19th birthday?"

"Now, tell me about it," Mom requested. "Meanwhile, your dad is pretty afraid of it. Though he has no problem with transferring the leadership, he's a little afraid of how you're going to treat him. After all, he pushed you hard for good grades in high school."

"Haha, he's thinking I'm going to punish him because of that. He did it for me, for my future."

"Hehe. Still." Mom replied. "You know what I'm talking about."

"But neither of you see my dick. How did he know that he's gonna lose?"

"Right, but we saw your bulge in your speedo," Mom responded.

"As far as I remember I never had a boner in front of you two."

"What? That was your softie bulge. Is it weird that I'm leaking, now?" Mom exclaimed.

"A little. But mom, comparing dick size for becoming Man of the house, isn't it little..."

"That's the rules of nature, sweetie." Mom replied.

"Nature rules! We used to fight for Alpha position."

"And we used to live in the jungle, dump." Mom replied and covered his mouth right after calling me dump. "I didn't mean that."

"Touché."

"Don't worry, you'll love being an alpha male." Mom expressed. "You can do whatever you want, isn't it soothing to just think about it, sweetie?"

"Sounds good. But that boy, your friend's son."

"That one, who fucked his mom's ass in our living room?" Mom articulated.

"Yes, yes. What do you think about that?"

"What do I think? That was wonderful. That boy can fuck like a beast." Mom replied. "Wait a minute. Are you thinking about me?"

"Yes, mom."

"What do you think about it, honey?" Mom said. "Don't tell me you don't find me attractive?"

"No, not that. You're so beautiful and stunning, mom. Even, my friends don't believe that I came out of your belly." Don't expect me to go into detail about my mother's figure and how beautiful she is. Think about your mom's figure, m*therf**ker.

"I know. I'm a little too young for having an alpha boy like you. I told you before that I was a slut in my teenage years." Mom replied.

"But mom, I still don't get it. How did you end up with my dad? I know you got pregnant, but why in the first place did you have sex with him? You were already fucking some big, thick dick. And look at him. He is still skinny and only an inch taller than you."

"Okay, I can answer that now to you." Mom replied. "I was a Coal Digger, son."

"Coal Digger! Haha. Make sense."

"But you avoid my question, sweetie." Mom said. "What do you think about mommy?"

"Alright. I just... You know... I mean, if I won, then I could take you as a wife. I can sleep with you in your marital bed. I can have sex with my father too, while I can make him even stop touching you, his wife. Wouldn't it irritate Dad?"

"Don't worry about your dad. I fuck him in his ass more than he fuck me in my pussy." Mom replied. "It's common to have sex with your parents. You can even earn money by renting our holes."

"Haha, I would if we weren't rich. But, do you think I can rent dad's holes?"

"Hehe, if you know how to." Mom replied.

"You're telling me to feminize him."

"Why? You don't like this idea. You can take a huge amount of dowry if you find an alpha male for him." Mom said.

"Like our neighbor?"

"Yes." Mom replied. "What do you say? He's in his mid-thirties."

"How about you? How much will I get if I find a match for you?"

"Nooo, you didn't say that. Take it back." Mom replied.

"Why? I like sissy over the girl. Watch." I open a Quora post on my phone and show her the advantage of having a sissy.

A sissy really wants you to enjoy having sex with her.

You can satisfy your fantasy of sexual domination.

Sissy is not going to complain or ask you to respect her.

Sissy's not going to make a drama for anything.

A sissy is not offended if you tell her that she is your whore because she wants to be your whore.

Sissy loves your masculinity, your cock, and your balls.

You can spank her butt when she walks past you and she will be happy.

You can ask her to dress the way you like and she will try to please you.

You can ask her to wear a tail with a butt plug and she will do it.

You can ask her to suck your cock while you watch TV and she will be happy.

Your sissy loves to get your cum and swallow it.

You can end up on her ass, on her face, in her mouth, or anywhere on her body and she will be happy.

"And most importantly, a sissy cannot get pregnant. That means I don't have to use any condoms anymore.

"Are you showing me the list you're going to do with me?" Mom replied. "If you want you can impregnate me too. Your dad and I have been trying for many years."

"Hahaha. You are funny."

"Funny or not. Just keep me with you." Mom hugged me.

"I'm joking, I won't give up any of you. Mom, why do you use dad's molded dick strap-on to fuck him? You could use a little big dildo."

"I use his molded dildo so that he knows how it's feeling, take his tiny dick inside me." Mom replied.

"You humiliate dad too much. You love doing it, don't you?"

"He loves it, too. He cum faster when I do it." Mom replied. "Now, can I see your big cock? You just keep talking."

"I got it, you need a big cock to satisfy your hungry pussy. I'm sleepy, now go to your room."

"Okay, honey." Mom replied and then kissed my forehead.

"Wait a minute. You never let something go easily. You already..."

"Yes, honey. I don't want to get punished. As soon as you came out of my vagina, I knew... You'll become the man of the house on your 19th birthday." Mom replied. "I came tonight to give you... Okay, now sleep tight, sweetie."

Crazy, right? Maybe I was born into the luckiest tribe in the world. I also knew I'd become the alpha male right after puberty. My dad's 4 inches have no match with my 10-inch monster. I saw my uncle's and grandpa's dick. They are all monsters except my dad. I think he was meant to be born as a girl, but at the last minute, something happened. His physique matches my aunt's. If I didn't get a big dick like my grandpa and my dad didn't look like my aunt, then I could say that he was adopted. My aunt and dad look like twins. I keep thinking about my family and myself until I hear my mom's voice again.

"Damon, breakfast is ready. Wake up. We have to prepare for the guests." Mom barked.

"Coming." Fast I freshen up then I go downstairs.

"You're still wearing pants." Mom said.

"Underpants. I'm not letting you two see what I'm packing here until the challenge."

"You love teasing me, don't you? Do you need mom's help to take care of your morning wood?" Mom teased me back.

"I have already taken care of that."

"Sad. I could do better." Mom replied.

"I know. Where is dad?"

"He's in the basement. Looking for birthday stuff." Mom replied.

"You're gonna reuse my 18th birthday things. So cheap."

"It's not my idea. I told you last night you should have claimed the throne." Mom said.

"Alright. Let's finish breakfast."

In the evening, we're all having fun, with music, drinks, food, and cake. All my tribe's nudist relatives and friends came to my 19th birthday. This birthday is a little special, and we all know what's going to happen. My grandpa and uncles are so happy that I got their meta gene. I haven't stripped naked yet, but my soft bulge is pretty pronounced as what I'm hiding here.

"Okay, now the real party will begin," Grandpa announced. "My son and grandson will fight for the Alpha position. Even though we already know who's going to win, the real fun is to see a beta male finally get challenged and going to lose."

Everyone is screaming and drinking to see the fight. It's actually just standing side by side and letting everyone see which one is the biggest. I stood beside my father, and my father was already rock hard. I pulled down my pants and everyone roared. They found a winner. I was smiling because my dick wasn't even hard, just a little aroused. I looked at my mom, and she was the happiest person in that room. Now I have officially become the man of the house.

The night was so eventful. We had a lot of fun with games and competitions. I woke up beside my naked mom on her marital bed. I look at her and shit, she is wasted. Last night I fucked her so hard. Her pussy was so tight that I couldn't get enough of her. I lost count of how many times I made her orgasm and squirt. She lost her senses two times. Looking at her was making my morning wood even harder. Last night was so wild. I took a cold shower to give my mom a little rest.

Then, I make my breakfast and I make something for my mom. I've done that before, but today's breakfast is special, and we all know why. I go upstairs and enter my new room. Then I notice my father fucking my mother in her sleep. It's not a new thing but a rare one. Normally I wouldn't react, but today is different. Not because I'm the man of the house, but because she's so wrecked up and couldn't sleep last night. I didn't even fuck her in the morning.

"Dad, what are you doing?"

"Son!" Dad was shocked. He stopped thrusting his wife and pulled out his dick from her.

"Did you take my permission?" I said politely.

"I'm sorry, son. It was a regular thing for me and last night you were with your mother. I was just super horny." Dad replied.

"Okay, did you cum?"

"Not yet." He replied.

"Okay, I'm not going to punish you for your first mistake. But you have to respect my decision too. You're not cumming until I permit you to do so. If you respect me, then I'll share mom with you, Dad." I was laughing inside. I could see him squirming inside because of me. His dick was throbbing when I entered the room. Now I can see only his pink tip, leaking precum.

"Thank you, Son," Dad replied. "I won't."

Then he leaves us alone. Mom was right. It's fun. I have no intention of controlling him or telling him when he can fuck his wife. I'm just testing my power. I'm not going to fuck my mom all day and night. I have a social life and I have lovers out there too. Nothing serious, just friends with benefits.

"Mom, mom. I made you breakfast for you." She opens her eyes slowly and gives me a sweet smile.

"Honey, what time is it?" Mom asked.

"Almost noon."

"Noon, I'm still sore down there and sleepy." Mom replied.

"Don't lie to me, you know I can punish you now."

"I know. But I'm not lying. My legs are still jelly." Mom replied.

"A few minutes ago, dad was fucking you so hard."

"Hahaha, after your monster I don't think I'll feel any worm down there." Mom replied. "You didn't say anything. He was fucking your mom's sore pussy."

"Do you want me to punish him?"

"Yes, if he doesn't take permission from you." Mom said.

"Mom, he just had sex with his wife."

"No, I'm not his wife anymore. You know the rules. If he doesn't take permission then you have the right to punish him."

In our tribe, weddings don't happen between men and women. Here we have no words like "bride" or "groom". You just got married to a house or a family where the alpha will decide what's going to happen to you. A woman can be an alpha too. What? How? They don't have any dick. Yes, you're right. But you can challenge an alpha in two ways. You guys already saw it one way. The other way is by bloodshed. That's enough information for one day. We'll talk about our tribe another time.

"Okay, I didn't give him any punishment but I told him not to cum until I..."

"I knew, you'll be the perfect alpha male." Mom said.

"What did I do?"

"You gave him the biggest punishment anyone can give." Mom said. "Your father may not last in bed but he recovered so fast. He needs to cum at least three times a day."

"Wow. So you're telling me he can't... But I said clearly 'I'm not going to punish you for your first mistake. But you have to respect my decision too. You're not cumming until I permit you to do so.' Mom, I have no intention of punishing or controlling him. But this is my first order for him. If he breaks it and I do nothing about it, then the other alpha males will mock me."

"Son, listen. Whatever you do no one will talk about them but if you can't control your challenger then they will start to call you a beta male like your father." Mom replied.

"I know. But I'm going outside to meet my friends. What if dad jerks off after I leave the house?"

"I can keep an eye on him if you tell me." Mom said.

"Great, then keep an eye on him. Don't tell him what to do or not. You give me a message if he broke my order. Do you need anything?"

"Nope. Just come back earlier today. I want to ride your big cock today." Mom replied. "Do I allow him to touch me, sweetie?"

"Not today. I want to see how much he can respect me."

A few hours later, I got a text from my mother, and I knew he was going to fail. I'm not mad at him because he jerked off in the bathroom. He needs it, but my main fault is that I did tell him not to cum. He has no option but to accept my punishment. Now I have to make an example, otherwise, you know what's going to happen. I have to do something very iconic and a little extreme to show my masculinity to other alpha males so that they never get a chance to mock me.

***********************

At the dinner table, my mom was continuously looking at me to hear the ultimate punishment.

"Mom."

"Yes, honey." Mom replied.

"You gave me the measurement right, didn't you?"

"Yes, honey. I measured twice to make sure." Mom replied.

"So, dad."

"Yes, son," Dad answered surprisingly.

"I told you not to."

"I'm sorry son. I was so horny." Dad replied.

"I know. But that was my first order. Couldn't you hold it until I came back? Or you could at least text me that you need to do that. Now I have to punish you for that." You guys are probably wondering why I'm resisting myself at first and then doing that shit anyway. Okay, I already told you I have a social life outside my tribe. That's why my subconscious mind creates a somewhat different first impression.

"..." Dad didn't say anything.

"Okay first, finish your dinner, we'll talk about it in my room."

After dinner, I and Mom were making out while Dad was in the bathroom shaving his pubic hair. I was so horny in the morning that I didn't wait to have sex with my mom. I pushed her a little and pointed her to my dick to worship it.

"Now prepare your horse to ride." Mom was sucking me like a bitch in heat. A few minutes later dad entered the room. "Dad, hop on the bed and prepare her pussy. I'm so horny, my balls are hurting."

Dad didn't wait a single second to start licking mom's pussy. After a while mom began riding me and dad was again jerking off.

"Dad, you'll get your chance. Just wait for your turn." I held my mom's hip and fucked her hard until I flooded her womb. You guys are thinking about why I'm not describing how I fucked my mother. Fuck off, perv. I'm not telling you how I fuck my mom and make her cum. Go away. Take a peek out of another home's window.

"That's awesome. I want to ride you again, honey." Mom said.

"Give me a minute, mom. Dad, it's your turn. Cum fast I won't take long to recover."

"You need to clean my pussy first. Your son flooded it with his delicious cum. Anyway, you won't even feel my pussy." Mom said. "You wanna taste it?"

"Mom!"

"What? He swallows his cum." Mom said. "If he is addicted to his load then I'm thinking what's he going to do after tasting your sticky thick cum."

"I don't know. What do you say?"

"If you don't let him drink it, then it will be a punishment for him. Your dad is a cumwhore." Mom replied.

"I already planned punishment for him. Okay, go ahead let him taste my cum, if he wants to." My dad didn't waste a single moment to start swallowing the creampies. Mmm, my mom is also enjoying the cunnilingus from him.

"Now fuck me and cum. Before your son gets ready for round two." Mom said to my dad.

Dad entered inside her and started thrusting her. I could say they weren't feeling anything by just watching their faces. I stretched mom's pussy too much for him.

"Honey, you marked your territory so well." Mom said. "From now on, your dad needs to jerk off his tiny dick to cum."

"Alright, dad you have your fun. Now it's your punishment time. Mom, bring me an ice cube."

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,212 Followers
12