Man of the House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a minute." Mom replied.

"She returned like an electric bolt. Hold it on his dick, make it soft."

"It's soft now, honey. Now what?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I'm putting his dick in chastity. Everyone will be able to see that and he can't touch himself until I say so."

"Perfect punishment. Honey, can I do it on your behalf? I always had a chastity fetish." Mom said. "I never did it as it would make his tiny dick even smaller."

"Here." I handed over the chastity.

"A pink one for pink clit," Mom exclaimed.

"What?"

"Okay, it'll be a clitty after the chastity session. 4-inch dicklet to a 2-inch clitty, haha." Mom said sarcastically then locked his tiny dick in it. "Look, how cute it is. I love it."

"Mom, keep the key to yourself. Don't give it up otherwise I'll punish you."

"Okay, honey." Mom replied. "I can't wait for another family reunion to tell everyone what's happened today. Honey, can I tell them over the phone?"

"Sure, they need to know that. Also, send them some pictures of his new cute chastity."

"Son, how long will you keep me in chastity?" Dad asked.

"Okay, I didn't think of that, but don't worry about that now." He smiled right away when I said, "I've got a surprise for you." I love my dad's smile too. His prepubescent-like face is so cute, especially when he puts a smile on it.

"Thank you, son," Dad replied. Then he opened his gift and it was a 7 inches realistic silicone dick.

"Aww, you love your father so much. I thought you'll never let him cum." Mom said. "You should worship our son's dick for his generosity."

"Mom, stop teasing him. Dad, ride this cock like mom rides mine in reverse."

"Honey, you'll love the view. Your dad has a jiggly bubble butt just like mine." Mom said and then started riding me while she kept dad's hair in her palm so that he arch his back to show off his curvy figure.

"It was your plan, to keep dad's shoulder-length hair, wasn't it?"

"Yes. I love fuck him in doggy style while holding him by his hair." Mom replied. "You should try out his ass before mine."

"Haha, my cock will rip both your asses apart. If you two want it inside your ass then practice with this smaller one."

N:B: I could have written those sex scenarios, but I didn't. When I read erotica, I fantasize about some parts of it, even if it is still written there. It is more sexy and erotic to fantasize about the sex scene in my head. Some people enjoy having vulgar sex with their mothers or fathers, while others do not. So I will leave that part to you guys. Plus, describing a sex scene is pointless if it's not a new thing for them or us. In this story, sex is a very simple thing, like food. They are nudists. But the story is changing, and there will be sex scenes when it'll be a new experience for them.

So, please don't tell me; it could be better if I included sex scenes. Adding some missionary, cowgirl, or doggy-style sex scenarios would do nothing except increase the length of the story. And to the people who find this story disgusting: you guys should have listened to me while I gave a warning at the very beginning of the story.

12