All Comments on 'Man of the House Pt. 01'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

I love this story line. I am really looking forward to more! I like your thinking also. I agree that while I love the sex scenes, some times the can be too much and bog down stories. Thank you for this unique story.

LeloineLeloineover 1 year ago

I loved this for the sex, but also for the anthropological inferences that may or may not exist somewhere in the world. Having beta males with a sealed societal order. Oh it is so Kurt Vonnegut!

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

I liked it, and I'm looking forward to the next part. The only negative I have, is your horrible grammar. Is English your first language? If not, find someone who can edit it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not know what Jobewon read but it was not just grammatical errors it was spelling, sentence structure and I am not sure where you are from but if you speak the way you write, you should consider an editor and the use of spell check!

I like the premise of the story but I really could not figure out what you were trying to say!

I am Anonymous only because I lost all my log in information and my user name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should tell his mom that he wants a baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing. As far as the grammar complaints- it reads ok, not that hard like those people are complaining. They need to go pound sand!

amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year agoAuthor

"Is English your first language? If not, find someone who can edit it for you." Nope, English isn't my mother tongue. I always email Literotica's editor, but they're all too busy.

As it's the first part, I didn't go further because I just wanted to see how readers react. Please email me if you discover any grammatical or spelling errors in my stories. Your comments won't fix my errors. But if you like to mention it, then please also mention where I went wrong.

The guy puking in my story's comment box, you have issues. I gave you a heads up before you had to experience something you don't like. You should have thanked me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, folks really be whining about their free erotica! The author told you it was niche content, they are clearly translating their thought into another language (English) with only minor errors, and instead of finding something in the THOUSANDS of other free stories more to your taste, you take the time to bash the author? Complain about gay sex? Insist they get an editor? I really don’t get it. The entitlement in amazing. I bet this author speaks more extra languages than all the critics posting snide comments combined…

sexymeupsexymeup11 months ago

dumbest shit I ever tried to read, one star

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES