Man to Man, prelude

Story Info
How that secret longing began.
856 words
4.38
2.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 08/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first sexual experience with a member of the same sex was a few years after college.

I went back to my fraternity house for an alumni weekend in the fall, which was mainly an excuse for partying.

It was pretty crowded, and many other alums stayed in the 20 rooms of the mansion as the active brothers bedded down in a bunk room on the third floor, leaving their rooms out of courtesy, though there were some exceptions.

I didn't want to stay in anyone else's bed, so I decided to stake out a bunk.

I was fairly drunk and getting settled on a bottom bunk in the dim glow of night lights to the sounds of probably a dozen guys snoring all around me.

Even though it was chilly outside, the bunk room was pretty warm, and I only wore gym shorts.

I had been prone for several minutes when one of the brothers came in, a red-haired lad I had seen drinking at the basement bar in the house earlier, with freckles and about 20 years old.

I didn't even know his name.

He spotted the bed above me, shedding all his clothes in the warmth, ignoring the ladder and arranging that bed, leaning against the bed frame, mumbling something about another pillow.

His cock invaded my personal space.

In the dim light of the room, I could see it standing straight out from his loins, with a bulbous head.

I wondered what he planned on doing with that stiff pole. I was mesmerized by it.

His right hand reached down and he pumped it. What little light there was caught the head of his cock and a glint of a drop of precum.

That sent me over a line I never thought I could cross. I knew what I had to do.

In one motion with no thought - just a body surging with lust - I put a hand on the back of his right leg, which startled him, but only briefly.

Then I partially sat up and brought my lips to the head of this magnificent male specimen.

My tongue flicked over the head and the precum slid onto my tongue, and it tasted good.

I wanted more.

The thin young frat brother, whose name I didn't know, put a hand on the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth until the head hit the back of my throat.

I didn't gag. He pumped his shaft in and out of my mouth a few times.

I had made girls gag, and suddenly marveled at my own ability to suck cock and not gag.

His motions became urgent and I knew he wouldn't last long. 20-year-olds don't.

What if he shot his load in my mouth? What was I going to do with his cum? That didn't occur to me until his testicles slapped my chin. I hadn't thought that far.

We couldn't make any noise.

Imagine those other guys waking up to see motion in the room, then focusing on this episode of male with cock in another male's mouth.

Soon the red-haired young man let loose with a blast of cum that hit the back of my throat.

There was no doubt what I was going to do: swallow.

The salty man seed flowed and flowed.

And I drank and drank, the sperm mingling with the alcohol in my stomach.

As the cock softened, the last of the sauce laid on my tongue. I decided to savor it.

Soon he pulled his cock out, and climbed into the top bunk.

After a few minutes, I could hear him snoring. Not even a thank you. I imagined his cock shrinking, with my saliva drying up on the shriveling muscle.

He didn't care how he got his satisfaction, just so he got it.

The warm jizz coated my stomach. I wondered what would happen to me for ingesting all that sperm.

Would something change? Would I want men? There's a man's DNA spreading around my body?

Then I also thought about sexually transmitted diseases. That was a downer.

I barely slept, and at first light grabbed my clothes and got out of the bunk room, jumped in my car and got the hell out of there.

The hourslong drive home was a blur. Should I tell my girlfriend? Hell, no. What are you thinking?

I never went back. I never got any diseases.

But I often think about that cock and its weight in my mouth and his semen on my tongue and in my stomach. The memory often helps me shoot my load into my wife.

If I hadn't run out, what would the next day have been like? In the shower room, perhaps? Soap and tongues and erections looking for satisfaction?

Not long ago, about 30 years after this episode, I learned that the shower room has become a den of iniquity, with girlfriends coming in to service their boyfriends and other brothers, and the brothers servicing one another.

That's what bodies are for.

I wonder if I should go back for another alumni weekend?