First Steps

Story Info
I can't believe I finally did it!
778 words
4.36
9.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIRST STEPS

©2024 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

This is for the 750 Word Project 2024.

The story is exactly 750 words below this line.

*

I was walking back and forth in front of the bar, nearly wearing a hole in the pavement, trying to decide if I had the nerve to step inside.

To anyone passing, it looked like your average bar, except for the guys walking out holding hands.

Obviously, I wasn't gay, I was just curious. At least that's what I kept telling myself.

Last week, I'd accidentally clicked on some gay porn while looking for something to get off. As the scene unfolded, and the dark-haired dude slid his tongue over the other guy's rigid cock, I could feel myself growing thick in my fist.

Watching the two of them come, my chest was heaving so hard my dick erupted like a geyser, shooting ropes of cum right up to my chin.

Wondering what it would taste like, I slid my fingers in and had a lick. A little salty, but it wasn't bad. Which had me curious to know what it would feel like to have it shooting down my throat from another man's cock.

**

Just then, two guys walked out of the bar and flashed me a smile. Assuming I was going in, they held the door open for me. Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I took the biggest walk of my life and stepped inside.

It looked like any other bar, except there were only guys slow dancing on the dancefloor.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. Watching the couples swaying to the music with their hands sliding down cupping each other's asses, I felt my cock lurch, as I wondered what it would feel like to touch another man.

A handsome older guy beside me was looking at me smiling, kind of knowingly. Finally, he said, "First time here?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"How about we share a dance?"

"Um..." I wasn't sure if I was ready.

When I hesitated, he leaned in and promised, "Just a dance, nothing else."

"Okay."

I must have felt pretty tense because he smiled, murmuring, "Relax. This is supposed to be fun, remember?"

I chuckled, because he was right. "I know. But I just got divorced from uh... a woman, and I've never really explored this side of myself before."

He stroked my cheek. "I was there once. Married for ten years. But that wasn't who I really was." With a soft little brush of his lips to mine, he whispered, "This is who I really am."

My lips were tingling. Probably because I'd never been kissed by a man before, I felt hyper aware of his touch.

I looked into his eyes. "But how did you know this was what you wanted?"

He let his hands slide down my back, and when he squeezed my ass, he looked me in the eye and said, "Because of how incredible it feels to be able to touch another man like this."

The way my cock was pulsing in my jeans like a second heartbeat, I knew I wanted this.

After, we had a few drinks and talked shit about the football game on TV. But when he said, "I'm going home now," my heart leapt as I anxiously waited. I breathed again, when he said, "And if you'd like, you're welcome to join me."

**

He had a nice place. I liked that he put me at ease and offered me a glass of wine and some cheese and crackers.

But I think we both knew I had an appetite for more than cheese.

When he leaned and kissed me and ran his hands down over my chest, till he was cupping my erection through my jeans, I trembled, realizing this was what I'd craved.

He took his time and made sure I got off, before he let me relish the indescribable feeling of sucking him off. I smiled slurping up every drop, surprised at how natural it felt.

As I was going out the door, I said, "I'd like to see you again."

I was so relieved when he replied, "I'd like that."

When I got home, I slept like a baby. I'd always suspected there was something missing, and thanks to my new friend Glen, now I knew what it was.

I didn't know if I was bi or gay, but it didn't matter, because I'd taken that first step and opened myself up to a whole new world that I never knew existed.

And finally, I was at peace with myself.