All Comments on 'Man-up, Pussy!'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GUESS SOMEONE ELSE SHoULD WRITE A BETTER END TO THIS TRASH STORY!!

BITCH MEL IS SEEING THE DOLLAR SIGNS WITH GENE!!

SOMEONE SHOULD FUCK UP THE BACKSTABBER GENE AND BREAK BOTH HANDS

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Well, I like it a 5 worth. Our hero wasn't really wanting to marry anyone, just get the freebies. If you don't claim her, someone else will

cybertron84cybertron84about 2 years ago

started great, then ended like shit..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no fucking way. I would never talk to them ever. If I saw gene sometime I’d beat the shit out of him. After I bust up some of those fucking$20,000 doll houses. You were a kuckhold and a low life before this guy showed you how to be a man. Then you take his girl. What kind of shit friend you turned out to be hun wimpy. You discussed me.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Realistic, compelling. Chase and Mel essentially dated a few times a week for one year and never decided to live together. The result was predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but no one builds multiple $20000 toy houses in a week. Those things take weeks if not months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eugene was not a friend. I would never get past that.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Read through this again after a while. Been a few years since I read it the first time. The major plot twist that happened with Eugene and Mel falling for each other and then both speaking to our MC....? That was really low how they did that. None of the proper protocol was done. It was essentially an ambush. It was amazing to see how little they cared about their friends feelings. I almost feel like writing an alternate ending. Though I am sure I would not do the tale justice in the least. Such a lack of communication on the part of Mel was pretty incredible. Especially when it was gently put forward that it might be the main character's fault that they were being so shady?

Well...the story was very well written and the flow was good. Easy to follow along and keep track of everyone. The ending was all of those things I just said but also exceptionally unbelievable. A man who was forced into being a cuck and then pulled out of being one. Being rescued and then mentored by his rescuer slowly coming to the decision of taking his mentor and only friend in the world's girl? I can't believe someone could consider that and still be considered a man.

All said and done. Well done laptop writer. I disagree with the ending but your writing is top shelf as always. Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent with us.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Great story, kept me totally interested all the way through, very well written. Turns out Chase was the pussy/sissy all along. He was totally betrayed and had his heart ripped out by his best friend / lover and the wimp he rescued from the miserable life he was living. Just unbelievable. No way in hell should he ever forgive or speak to Mel or Gene again. Throughout the entire story Chase was portrayed as being the tough guy, yet he didn’t even try to kick Gene’s ass. As I said earlier, Chase was the one that was the real weak/sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read several of your stories. The humanity of the characters is quite believable. This one reminds me of John Wayne's character in "The Man who Shot Liberty Valence" Keep up the good work.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Good story, very interesting. I read some of the comments. I think Mel and Grne done the honorable thing. Once they realized their feelings Mel broke up her relationship. She did not acted behind his back. In a way, even if she was married, she've done the right thing. Keep in mind they both knew they don't love each other and just enjoy their time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its like biting the hand that feeds you. After all Chase did to help Gene, Gene went and betrayed him with Mel no if's and or but's about it. Gene should have told Mel "no" regardless of any feeling he developed for her. Even after Mel broke up with Chase, Gene still should of told Mel no and that he would not betray his friend Chase by ever having a relationship with her. He owed it to Chase for all his help because Gene never would have prospered without Gene's help. Chase should have beat Gene's ass and told Mel to Fuck off for the disrespect and betrayal from both of them.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Definitely an interesting perspective for an LW story. Well written.

Neither Mel or Eugene went looking for what happened between them. They spent a lot of time together due to business, got to know each other and feelings occurred.

Yes, it sucks that they hurt Chase. But, they literally told him the next day after they kissed for the first time and realized how they felt.

I'm still trying to figure out the comment about them not following the proper protocol. WTF is the proper protocol in that situation? They were up front with him immediately and didn't try to call it anything other than it was. It was a crappy situation for everyone and they did the best they could in the circumstances.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Loved it, made me smile⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

Damn. For the first time I'm giving one of your stories less than a 5. Not because it wasn't that good. It was. I just could not get past Mel and Gene, as honorably as they dealt with fallinto g for each other - or rather.as YOU had them falling for each other and dealing with it honorabky - and being emotionally such a blow to a real stand up guy who as you had it turn out discovered himself to be the marrying type at all. Were it my story, I'd have had Mel and Eugene conspiring to fake falling for each other to force Chase to confront himself and decide that he really was the marrying kind and HE had better stand up and fight for the woman he loved at which time Mel and Eugene would burst out laughing and admit the ruse. And naybe have the four of them, Bev veing the fourth, planning a double wedding. But that's just me. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, don't buy it. A buddy doesn't do that to another buddy. If they do, there are not worth having as a friend. Sure people who work together develop feelings for one another, but do you act on them. Hell it was only a month or so. I don't expect Mel to remain faithful to Eugene, perhaps that is why he didn't feel the need to marry the slut.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Con amigos como éstos....para que quiero enemigos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WORST STORY ON LIROTICA.

Chase helped Gene when his faggot ass was bullied at school and his wife fucking another man in front of him!!!! And the bitch repays him by dating his shithead girlfriend, their marriage wont last!!!!! Genes a pussy whos become a arrogant little shit and Mel is a whore that loves the nightlife and cheating.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Great story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

TOO MUCH B.......S. Mates don't do that in the real world. But Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Well written because it happens to often.

Simply put very few women are not looking for a long term relationship. Mr. Studmuffin finally paid the price is all.

So he manned up for it when many of us couldn't. REM

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m sorry. Mel is. Skank.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I tend to agree: one of the worst stories oh Literotica. What is the moral to this story? Never help the weak? Don’t go out o your way to help someone who is in pain?

When I was in college my best friend broke up with his girlfriend. In point of fact, she broke up with him. She was kind of hot and had a thing for me so she asked me to date her. Mind you we had NOT been making out and emotionally cheating before they broke up like the scum in this story. Despite their break up I turned her down. It never occurred to be to take up with my best friend’s girlfriend.

Epilogue: they reconnected and they’ve been married for several decades now, great kids and grand kids on the way. I was in a rock band in college and I’m not too proud of the number of women I was with…but dating my best friend’s girl was too low even for my low moral standards.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BRAVEHEART. (FREEDOM)

to live, to love, to commit?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great writing, as always, but am not rooting for Eugene and Mel here....terrible people(characters)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gene definitely deserved a beating. No way in hell I'd be his best man either after that shit lol. Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story went from a 5* to a 1* when he forgave Mel and Eugene. Fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unique. But how Mel and Gene handled the "ambush" wasn't cool. Mel was within her rights to terminate the relationship. The MC was a nice guy and a good FWB, but nit much more. But seriously? Fine end the relationship. Say she needs something more. Then give it six months or longer to start up with Gene. If they really care for each other but want to donthr honorable thing then give it time. Gene was almost comical in his inability to understand the bro code. Don't hate him. Like his maturation up until last page and then after Chase recovered. But seriously that is your friend. Let Mel handle the breakup. Say she needs to move on and what she is looking for. Don't ambush like that. Wait then until Chade has moved on and then even longer until he has a new direction. Thr ambush was not cool and detracted from the story. I get that Mel and Gene really had a connection. But for the sake of Chasez you can cool it down. If it was meant to be, then it will happen. Doesn't have to start RFN in an ambush. To be fair, Chase wasn't ready to move further with Mel. He really loved the sex. But he knee little of what she desired, what she did, and what she hoped for. She wanted security, dreams of children and a house. Chase was not motivated to step to the next level. So she is perfectly justified in ending their relationship. Just not like that.

payenbrantpayenbrant3 months ago

Reading this story again....

Eugene and Mel....hmmm....talk about not knowing how to be mature adults. The way they ganged up on the Main Character was just juvenile. Forgive them, of course! Be best man at the wedding, absolutely not! Wish them both well, tell them both if they don't grow up their relationship will not last, and then move on with your life.

One doesn't need people like that in their lives.

Well written though, and believable except for the juvenile break up and such.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

SorchakSorchak2 months ago

I have to say that if the thing between Eugene and Mel caught you by surprise, you're an idiot. I saw it coming a kilometer away. Would I have still seen it, if I were Chase? Maybe, maybe not. Chase is a fictional character, and I'm a real guy who reads A LOT and is 50. Different experiences bring different knowledge and perspectives. On the one hand, I congratulate them for not going behind his back. On the other hand, Mel should have broken up with Chase, alone, first. And then maybe she and Gene could have gotten together a month or so later. Or at the very least, be discreet about being together at first and then let people know.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 2 months ago

Gene and Mel are shitheads breaking up with Chase the way they did. I know because that’s how my “best friend” at the time and my girlfriend at the time did it to me. They waited until we were on a senior trip to Disney World to spring it on me that they were now dating and I was no longer wanted in her life. Since that time, he’s been dead to me. That was in 1978. I hope one day his wife pulls a “honey, we need to talk” on him with her multiple APs standing there. What happened to the ex-girlfriend? No clue, who cares?

Mel should have gone to him by herself and explained to Chase that she needed more than he could give. Gene should have waited at least a few weeks then gone to him Mano-a-mano, explained he had feelings for Mel and that he planned to screw her br-er, pursue a relationship with her, and asked for Chase’s blessing. Especially because of everything Chase had done for him.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 1 month ago

I would have walked out of the bar and never spoken to Eugene or Mel again.

They would have both been dead to me.

The level of betrayal it would have taken to orchestrate their ambush and relationship is beyond the pale.

If he then tried to ask me to be his "best man" I would have shaken my head and told him he doesn't deserve anyone to stand for him because he is not worthy of a friend like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The Eugene-Mel vs Chase "meeting" was brutal. Although Mel and Eugene personally changing how they addressed each other after the initial NY trip signaled rough waters ahead for Chase. So we did have a bit of a heads up.

Since Chase and Mel were clearly in a monogamous relationship if I were Chase I would have found it impossible to get beyond the betrayal so I find the "forgiveness" aspect hard to believe. That said it's the author's story and it was entertaining. So 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous