Man Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked apprehensive, meeting Shelley's eyes for a second before looking away and nodding.

"I'm, ah, going through a lot of stuff right now... and, well, the outside doesn't seem to be the only thing that's changing. I've, uh, been having thoughts..."

Shelley frowned and looked down at the coffee table, making inadvertent eye contact with a model, or a celebrity or a singer who looked out at her from a magazine cover.

"Bobby, uh, your Dad... doesn't know definitely, but I'm pretty sure he suspects I'm not exactly straight. He's always been good about it, but I know it made him a bit leery of letting you stay here for your placement."

Alex made as if to say something, but Shelley put her hand up, stopping her.

"He was actually way off the mark, or at least has been for the majority of my life - I've always glad my niece is a tall, beautiful badass doctor-woman," Alex smiled at this, pleased and embarrassed, "but until the last few days I never thought of you-"

Shelley sighed and waved her hand at herself.

"Maybe it's the hormones, or maybe it's the illness, or maybe it's just time together, but I- I can't stop thinking about you in a certain way and... it's wrong. You're only young and don't need-"

Alex leaned in, frowning, and clapped her hands once decisively.

"Shelley, I'm a grown woman," Alex said bluntly, "and if I want to do something, I will. And you know I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that you're... amazing."

Alex took a deep breath, "But you were pretty amazing at 5'1" and the things that made you amazing haven't changed. Let's face it: if you were put up against any man I know, you'd kick their ass at anything... and now you just happen to have the body to do it!"

Shelley frowned at the flattery, but didn't speak, listening and trying to hear what Alex was trying to get at.

"I'm here not because you're my Aunt, but because - like you - I'm not quite as straight as Dad, or Mom, might find convenient. But, if anything, being here has taught me that I'm not going to live my life in order to please them... it's my life, my rules."

Shelley sat and thought about that for a while, her eyes drinking in Alex - taking in the kind of heartbreaking beauty that could have stepped out of a Norse saga, or a Marvel movie.

"You're right," Shelley said eventually, "your life, your rules." After a second she grinned crookedly and nodded at Alex, "I'm glad that you were able to learn that lesson here."

Alex gave a watery smile in response and crossed the room quickly, wrapping Shelley in a hug and sobbing through a tearful embrace as they pair of them clung to each other.

After a while they both calmed down and Shelley pushed Alex out to arm's length, inadvertently making the towel wrapped around her chest creak in protest as thick pectoral muscles flexed into huge size. Both women stared at Shelley's chest in amazement, before Shelley shook her head slightly and looked sternly at Alex.

"We're going to need a way of dealing with this... whatever this is between us. I'm serious."

Alex could have been a Valkyrie with the imperious look she gave Shelley. Cool blue eyes sparkled with mischief and intent as Alex returned Shelley's stare with interest. The corner of the blonde's mouth curled up and Shelley felt something in her fizz into life at the sexy little smirk on Alex's face.

"All you have to do is say no to me three times, Shelley," Alex purred, a foot stroking Shelley's thick, bulging calf muscle, "and we can put this whole thing behind us. Sound like a deal?"

"Sounds hard," Shelley said honestly, taking in all of Alex.

"Well, Jesus did it," Alex joked with a broad smile.

Shelley wordlessly pushed Alex up and onto her feet, huge muscles barely noticing the exertion, before standing herself and meeting her niece more or less eye to eye.

"Deal." Shelley held her hand out.

With a wink, Alex, took her Aunt's hand and they shook on it. Alex made sure to put some extra wiggle and bounce in her step as she turned and headed out of the den, eyes dancing at the prospect of this little battle.

Shelley breathed out slowly and put her hand to her forehead, massive biceps bunching to enormous, ripped hardness as she combed her fingers back through her hair.

"Yeah," she murmured into the quiet of the den, "but Satan was a guy too... and even then I don't think he was as hot as you are..."

***

Torture.

Shelley's hands shook as she measured out the protein powder into the shaker - the only thing she could do in the period of their confinement to distract herself was to exercise... and it seemed a shame to waste this unexpected good fortune in quick muscle growth.

Of course, a regimen of gruelling physical exercise in the back yard was ample invitation to Alex to come out and join her. And the awful little bitch hadn't even said much to Shelley beyond small talk. Instead Alex would just find the skimpiest workout clothes and joining her aunt exercising in the heat and sunshine... and strip down to swimwear to tan, sweaty and gorgeous, on the sun bed afterwards.

The hospital had been good about doing what they could to try and speed the process up, but the blood tests had only gone to the lab two days ago and she and Alex had already been cooped up together for a week by then. The lab had suggested it might be 2 weeks before the results would come back.

With a hiss of frustration, Shelley added the milk, popped the top on the shaker and began to mix powder and liquid into a vanilla drink with fast, powerful sloshes of the vessel.

Alex sashayed past, wadded up exercise clothes in one hand, her towel in the other and naked except for a tiny g-string that was wet with sweat... or something else. She was glistening, and glowing golden in the cool of the kitchen, her bare tits capped with hard, pouting nipples.

Shelly clenched her fists to keep under control... and the plastic of the shaker cracked in a shower of plastic and vanilla milkshake.

Alex was directly opposite and a great creamy curtain of thick shake splattered all over her nearly naked body, drawing a gasp and then a shocked laugh as she was doused in cold drink.

"Oh my god! Shelley, you're so..."

Alex trailed off and raised a heavy, milk-dripping tit to her mouth, slowly, sensually, suckling her nipple clean, glancing up to meet Shelley's shocked gaze.

"... naughty!" Alex breathed at the last as she let her tit free to bounce on her chest.

Shelley found that having a massive erection made her exit slower and far more embarrassing that it had any right to be.

***

"Thanks for your time Joan," Shelley said to the mental health liaison as the session began to wind down to a close, "I think things are going well now, and-"

Joan was looking at Shelley through the connection, her glasses off, dark eyes squinting into the dark of the den in late afternoon. The darkness wasn't an accident, but it seemed it hadn't worked as Joan slowly said, "Uh, Shelley... are you... bigger?"

Shelley smiled - it even felt unconvincing on her face, let alone what it must have looked like - and the liaison's eyebrows shot up.

"Yeah, just a little bit," Shelley lied, surreptitiously trying to hunch her shoulders further, "nothing major though. Just one episode really."

Joan leaned back and - did the other woman lick her lips?! - looked down at her notes hurriedly, the way she brought her hand up to press her glasses back on her nose enough to cover most of her face.

"If you could give me a description of this event," Joan murmured, her voice shaking a little bit, pen poised, "please can you expand on how this all... feels?"

Shelley wanted to curse, but instead squared her shoulders and made a decision on how much a psych evaluation needed to know about the fact that she now had a... well, unusual addition.

***

Suffering.

Shelley was in the shower, feeling the cold water running over her as she shivered and thought about the quiet darkness of Alex's room. Alex had asked twice now, and each time Shelley had found the will to resist her, but the last time was hard.

Alex had been eating dinner with her in the quiet of the den, but something had been a little bit off. The young doctor had been wearing less and less clothing around the house as a rule, but this evening, she had been in a big, comfy sweater and thick old towelling shorts which screamed softness and plushness. Apart from head, hands and lower legs, Alex was completely covered up.

And yet...

It had started halfway into an episode of one of their boxed sets they were slowly going through.

There had been a small, urgent, hiss.

Shelley had ignored it, looking at the TV and having another spoonful of ice cream.

A few minutes later there was a gasp, or it might have been Alex shifting: fabric sliding over fabric.

There had been a small, repetitive creak and Shelley looked up at the ceiling fan. It was off.

She'd glanced around, but nothing caught her eye.

Then she'd seen Alex slowly, steadily pumping her hips up and down - almost imperceptibly.

Shelley had tensed, not knowing what was happening. She'd kept a surreptitious eye on her niece, and slowly finished off her ice cream.

After a few minutes there'd been a loud screech of steel on porcelain as Alex seemed to sit up, fingers clenched around her spoon as she hovered between lying down and sitting up, shaking slowly, eyes distant.

After a long second, Alex had settled down and murmured something almost drunk-sounding as she gave up all pretence of watching the show, her hips pumping up and down in hard, obviously sexual thrusts as she turned to stare at Shelley.

More specifically, Shelley's raging, pant-tentingly huge erection. And Alex had been licking her lips at what must have been 11 inches or so of throbbing sex meat trapped under denim.

Then Shelley's ears had tuned into a small, easily ignored sound... a quiet, gentle buzzing.

As if the young doctor had heard her, Alex had pushed down her shorts to reveal a naked midriff, shaved pussy gleaming wet and stretched around a rabbit-style dildo which, even as Shelley watched, seemed to kick up a notch.

"See something you like?" Alex had purred, stroking herself lewdly and running her glistening tongue over her lips sensually.

Shelley felt her mouth watering at the sight, but it was her shorts that saved her, the denim creaking ominously, and then giving with a creak as a stitch somewhere snapped.

With a curse, Shelley had shot to her feet and bolted upstairs, before something precipitous happened.

Hours later, when Alex was fast asleep, Shelley found herself in her niece's room, naked and erect, standing above the blonde and wanting to give in and let the young doctor get what she wanted.

The promise of a cold shower had beckoned, and here she was. Suffering.

***

Furious arousal.

Alex had gone inside some time ago, distracted from her mission to seduce Shelley by an urgent phone call. Shelley was in the garden doing handstand press-ups with a weight belt on, her huge muscles working up a sweat in the afternoon sunshine.

Then she heard voices, angry young voices which carried real menace. Something crashed into the rear fence gate of her yard. She dropped into a roll and got to her feet, rushing over to the gate.

It was stupid - she should just mind herself and quarantine, she knew. That didn't slow her down - in a heartbeat, she could hear them through the thin fence panels.

"Yeah, you and your faggot friend can't go mouthing off around high school without some fucking consequences!"

"Fuck off, Chad - what are you going to do? Beat up a girl? He's out cold - get outta here before someone comes along and reports you to the cops!"

The girl who's spoken had serious chops to stay cool in this situation, but her blood must have run as cold as Shelley's when Chad just cackled unpleasantly.

"Comes along? The only people out this way are that family that travel all the time and that old nurse."

Shelley checked the gate, seeing no light through the gap at the bottom - the other kid must have fallen against it. She shouldn't get involved, but this was serious.

"They ain't gonna stop us beating the shit out of the both of you. Shame you didn't use that mouth of yours for more than trying to pin Candy's rape on me."

There was a shocked silence and the girl's voice rose to a near screech, "You FUCKER, you DID rape her and you fucking BRAGGED about it!"

There was a nasty laugh, and then Chad called out to someone else, "You're right... I did. Hey, Davey, go and get your daddy's gun out of the truck - that will make sure this bitch won't bite when I show her what I did to Candy..."

Maybe Shelley, the petite, elfin, Shelley of years past, wouldn't have been able to intervene... this wasn't that version of her. Petite was nowhere near the right word now.

Her hand closed around the top of the fence post as her legs launched her upwards and she cleared the whole eight feet of fence in a side vault, landing between a terrified goth girl and three boys, a fourth one a few steps away to where a pickup was parked, the engine still running. The last boy was unconscious against her fence gate and bleeding from a cut to the forehead, sporting a black eye.

With a jerk, she ripped one of the weights from her weight belt and sidearmed it into the fourth boy's leg, dropping him screaming to the ground, clutching his thigh. It had been a very good throw.

The two boys flanking the large, obnoxious one in the middle backed up a step and Shelley could feel her muscles pump up. It showed a bit of good sense, given that most of them had never seen anyone vault a fence like that, especially not an older woman... but it didn't exactly scream 'manly' to any onlookers.

The middle boy, Chad she supposed, was bigger and stronger looking than anyone else there except Shelley, and even then he didn't look impressed at seeing her. In a different universe, he might have been a young hunk.

"Get back in the gym, grandma; this is men's business!"

The voice was very on-brand: petulant, arrogant and threatening. It made Shelley's blood fizz as she listened to every word. There was a groan behind her and she heard the fence creak.

"You'd better stay down, faggot!" Chad ordered, pointing past Shelley. Pointing...?

Surely Chad would have normally just given the kid a kick and kept him down that way.

"He can do what he wants, Chad," Shelley grated, planting her hands on her hips, "or are you going to try and deal with him?"

Chad made to take a step forward, but Shelley stayed in front of him, massive and immovable.

"What's the matter child, afraid of this old 'grandma'?" Shelley asked as Chad came to a stop and backed up. Just that little motion made her muscles bulge to new, larger size. She grinned at him.

"Oh, so you're a rapist... and a coward, is that right?"

Chad had endured enough mocking by his reckoning, stepping in to deliver a pile-driver punch to Shelley's middle. The sound of knuckles on muscle was hard and flat and filled with the pop of cartilage under pressure... and it meant Chad's hand came away from the impact flopping like a dead fish, fingers trembling with pain.

Chad's curses were hissed through clenched teeth, as he cradled his punching hand with his remaining good one. With slow movements, he worked his trembling fingers until they could form a fist again, but his eyes never left Shelley's... and the wounded, appalled and outraged expression on the boy's face was actually unsettling.

"What did I ever do to you?" Chad snarled and Shelley felt her clothes shift, muscles pumping up with a creak as the little shit tried to gaslight her.

"Candy wanted it - who wouldn't?" Chad stood up tall and shook out the rest of the discomfort from his hand, unearned confidence returning, "Your girl Claire there," he nodded at the goth, "wants it, and I know your dry old pussy wants it too!" He finished his little speech by cupping what looked like a fairly sizeable package.

"Then I finally give a bitch the full Chad and suddenly there's a rumour round the school... it's not fucking fair!" Chad was going red in the face, perceived outrage on perceived outrage stacking up.

Shelley watched all this with the coolness of an arctic wind, her jaw clenching as this awful kid just deflected and justified and wheedled - shifting blame onto everyone but himself.

Shelley decided to park Chad for a brief moment and turned to see how the injured boy and girl were getting on. It took a turn of the shoulders to help her see them, as her neck and trap muscles were huge and pumped right now, but she barely noticed.

The girl, Claire, was raptly attentive and Shelley noticed that the clever teen had slipped the corner of a phone out behind her jacket lapel to record this whole encounter. The injured boy had crawled up into a crouching position by the girl and was warily looking around for the next threat, hands not leaving his friend's shoulders.

Good.

Shelley turned back in time to see Chad moving his weight for a sucker punch. She raised a finger at him in warning and, opportunity gone, he subsided.

"You ever ask this Candy if she wanted you?" Her voice was flat.

"No! A guy can tell when a girl is hot for him!"

"Did she ask you to stop? Say no? Struggle?"

"So what if she did? She was hot for me and I gave her the fucking she deserved. Serves her right for being a cock tease!"

"I suppose everyone was aware of your... hook up when it happened? Her friends knew she was going home with you, your buddies here knew what you were doing?"

Chad grinned wickedly, "Yeah, these guys knew - they got her out to the woods behind Tyler's stepdad's house - told her one of her buddies was having a rough time. And then I was there to make her world a better place."

The feeling was there again, the sick, rageful buzz she'd felt watching that talk show host. Maybe not as widespread, or as overwhelming but far sharper and more intense.

Through gritted teeth, Shelley pushed back the sensation of her sudden, alarming growth and concentrated.

"You get all of his confession, Claire?"

There was a startled 'eep' behind her and then a stronger, "Yes I did."

Chad's eyes had gone wide and wild even as his face had drained of colour. Even this shithead knew when he'd screwed up royally.

Shelley watched in horror as the muscular teen reached behind him and drew a wicked looking folding knife, locking the blade into place even as he lunged at her. It seemed to take forever... for him.

Shelley stepped around the swipe and hooked one of her arms around his neck, curling herself around him, she brought her other arm up, getting him into a headlock and squeezing gently, careful not to put too much pressure through her bulging, ripped arm muscles. He tried to get his arm up, bringing the knife around to stab her, but she turned with the strike and it whiffed.

She could see one of the two boys who had been at his side just staring at her, wide eyed and frightened. Time seemed to go so slowly. She even watched his eyes flick past her to the other of the two wingmen.

With a grunt, she hunched her shoulders and dropped her head, keeping up the pressure on the arteries in Chad's neck. She felt a punch slam into her shoulder, but it didn't do much apart from start a wail of pain from behind her.

She felt Chad go limp after a few moments and dropped him to the ground, turning to grip the boy who had sucker-punched her by the wrist of his injured hand and step past him to turn it up behind his back.

A familiar shape whizzed past, not aimed at her, but her eyes caught the motion of one of her weights, the one she had thrown earlier, arcing towards the boy and girl on the ground behind her. Like he was moving through treacle, she saw the injured boy shield the girl with his body and take the brunt of the impact across his ribs.