Man Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley had seen enough.

***

"Yeah Bob," Shelley said, rubbing her head, embarrassed and awkward - it felt like she'd swallowed a thrashing snake, her body was sending off anxiety signals like a flare, "I heard a racket and felt I had to step in."

Bob glanced up at her for a second and nodded, eyes flicking to a bicep that looked absolutely enormous as she flexed it inadvertently. Shelley blushed and dropped her arms her her sides.

"Well, apart from the boy who took the beating, and the kid with the bruised leg, it doesn't seem like anybody came away too busted up," he smiled grimly and brushed a thick finger across his moustache, "that'll teach them to tangle with a Senior Nurse. God but those boys are lucky you're not a nasty woman."

Several sets of parents had congregated at this end of the road and were flanking their various young charges - the buzz of conversation was quiet, but in several instances very urgent sounding. From where she was, Shelley could see Claire showing her parents the footage and the surprisingly fresh-faced couple looked hard-eyed enough to start something right there. She saw Claire talking them down, hands fluttering until tempers dropped to a simmer.

Shelley turned to Bob, "I think, if you have a moment, you should talk to the girl. She's got a good head on her shoulders and a bit of spine," she leaned in and added, "and video of the whole thing, as well as testimony to a rape of another girl from Chad."

Bob growled deep in his throat, but only she was close enough to hear and his body language didn't change much.

"Well, between us, I'm glad, but she and that theatre kid were lucky you were there to man up and deal with it."

Shelley felt like she'd been kicked as he said that, the squirming inside seeming to hit a new height of frenzy. She grit her teeth and hissed out a long slow breath.

"Look Bob, I don't know how to say this, but I should be quarantined now. I've got some kind of freaky reaction going on here and we don't know if it's contagious," she waved a hand indicating her body, "so you and everyone here will need to contact the hospital about agreeing a period of isolation."

Bob's shoulders slumped, dejected, but he nodded and sighed, "Another stay-at-home holiday... just what I needed," but then he brightened and looked her over, looking up into her eyes, "but hell, I'll take what you've got if it makes me look like that. Jesus, Shelley, you look like an advertisement or billboard for protein shakes. And darned if you don't look younger with it too!"

"Easy there, you old goat," she grinned despite her discomfort, "you may have been the only guy I changed teams for, but that was a good few decades ago. And the gym isn't going anywhere soon Bob - maybe you and Tina should head on down there some time!"

He grinned and then pretended to be panicked, "But Shell, if this infection means she gets big enough to open the pickle jars on her own, I'll be homeless the next day!"

They shared a quiet chuckle and Shelley filled out the right contact forms.

Shelley felt a twist in her gut as she completed the forms - she grabbed Bob as gently as she could be the arm and moaned, "I'm sorry Bob, but I'm feeling bad - must have been where I was punched. I'll be here if you need me."

And with that she let go, stepped through the gate and hurriedly shut it behind her.

***

She let out a long, slow breath and finally relaxed.

And then her top and shorts shredded off her body as it seemed to jump in size like an explosion had gone off inside her. The harsh fizz returned and her mind was filled with all the silly, stupid little evasions and justifications and weasel words that had come out of that boy's mouth. All the posturing of manhood and imagined rights and cocksure horny self-righteousness.

If it hadn't been for the bravery of that injured boy in defending his friend, and of the girl who had hung in there and videoed the whole thing on threat of possible rape... well Shelley suspected she would have been the only one there who was going to man up at all.

Her skin creaked as she grew suddenly again, mighty chest heaving as she thundered into the kitchen - making sure to slam the garden door shut and fling the curtains closed. She could still barely resist the crazy swell of warmth and growth pulling in towards her middle.

"Alex!" She called out, staggering past the kitchen island and towards the stairs. Her skin felt like it was a thousand degrees, scorching, nerve searing sensation ripping through her as she thumped through the house.

Alex ran down the stairs, calling out worried questions and jiggling distractingly as she bounded over to see what was wrong. The younger woman gasped as she saw her aunt, saw her new size... and her new, hardening, SIZE.

Shelley engulfed her niece in a huge hug, looking down at the worried face of the statuesque blonde.

Looking down.

"You've-" Alex started.

"I've-" Shelley croaked.

"-grown!" they chorused as hands travelled over a Shelley's body, both Alex's slim, long fingered variety and Shelley's thicker, stronger, rougher mitts.

"Alex," Shelley gasped again, pulling her niece in close, "please... I need... I need-"

Alex wrapped her arms around Shelley's bull neck and pulled the massive woman down for a hot, sweaty kiss. Shelley could feel Alex's soft, full lips dancing over hers and the thrashing hunger of their duelling tongues. Roughly, desperately, Shelley ran her hands down Alex's back, strong fingers sliding under the waistband of her niece's yoga pants and the tiny panties beneath to grope the tight young ass of the doctor, strong fingers really kneading the strong, resilient flesh and forcing a litany of sweet moans up into Shelley's mouth.

The blonde's huge tits were mashed into Shelley's thick, heavy pecs, their nipples seeming to strike sparks off each other as Shelley grunted and lifted her niece with just a hand on her ass. The nurse's huge forearm seemed to writhe and bulge to new size as she turned the hand supporting Alex, curling her fingers around to drive two and then three pumping, thick fingers up into Alex's pussy.

"OHYES... YEEESSSS FUCK ME... I'm so fucking WET!"

Shelley could feel herself getting harder down below, but even to her the size of the beefy shaft that rose to slap the back of her busily fingering hand was a shock. It was like Alex was riding a prepped joint of prime meat, but twice as long as anything Shelley ever put in the oven. She was massive, and terrifyingly so.

Still, as Shelley's huge, gnarly veins blasted more and more blood into the massive shaft, she could feel the lumps and bumps as they tickled the back of her hand. With a grunt and a passionate soul kiss that swallowed Alex's screams of pleasure, she rocked her niece's hips forward and mashed the girl's clit against Shelley's fleshy tower of power, grinding the girl off the base, even as Shelley added a demanding, insistent fourth finger to plunder Alex's pussy.

Alex was trembling, caught in the moment, the barrage of sensations, and she desperately thrashed, trying to pry off her sensible, constricting clothes. Fingers shaking, weak, unable to find purchase, the young doctor warbled her her way towards a screaming, thrashing orgasm, just finding enough clarity of mind to babble one thing over and over:

"Rip them off! Shred them! Fuck me... FUCK ME!"

Shelley felt her thick member throb at the thought of what Alex was asking, at the thought that this new, improved Shelley could do it at all. Alex moaned as she rubbed herself harder into the base of Shelley's shaft, feeling the older woman's hands trail down to grip strong fistfuls of the young doctor's top and yoga pants.

"HHHNNNRRGGHHHH!" Shelley roared as she toughened her grip and then, with a mighty flex of her arms and powerful back, she pulled her hands apart, shredding Alex's clothes and flinging the rags to either side of the hallway. Alex groaned and shook as she anointed Shelley's huge shaft with a blast of girl juices, clutching the older woman's enormous, pumped muscles as orgasms rocked through the blonde's body.

Shelley's fingers were insistent, pumping mercilessly as she watched her niece's eyes roll back into her head. She could feel Alex's inner walls gripping tight on her fingers, pulsing with delight, feel Alex's sweaty palm slap into huge, unyielding pec muscle like a wrestler tapping out.

"Sensi- sensitive..." Alex gasped out.

Shelley leaned in and ground her heavy shaft insistently against Alex's puffy, gushing pussy as she growled into the younger woman's ear, "But you want more..."

Shelley was trembling with the desire to simply lift the girl and cram as much meat into that tight little pussy as possible, but she waited the moment or two for Alex's dazed, clouded eyes to meet her own. The doctor was huffing, but she bit her lip and nodded cutely.

Then, baby blues twinkling with pure naughtiness, she growled back, "Fuck me till I BREAK..."

Shelley felt her member harden even further, lifting Alex up bodily as the doctor pulled herself in close, mashing herself against Shelley's huge muscles, young full lips inches away as Alex continued, "... you fucking hot, hung, stud. Safety word is 'Mommy'."

Shelley grunted as a blast of... something erupted from her... cock... the jet sailing away down the hall and the aftermath of it dribbling hot and wet down the shaft to smear over her dripping pussy and bulging, swinging labia-balls. Alex's words were ringing through her brain, turbocharging her libido.

Shelley turned and heaved, lifting Alex up until the young doctor's sweaty back pressed against the hallway wall. The layout of the place meant that between the stair and the kitchen was this projecting, six foot wide section... and Shelley pushed Alex right up against the middle of it. With a growl of intent, Shelley hooked her massive forearms under the girl's knees and lifted, pressing Alex's slick golden thighs into the young doctors massive, heaving tits, lewdly forcing that blonde, puffy, dripping sex wide open.

Alex's hands were a teasing, stroking, groping extension of the girl's wet, steamy pussy, reaching out to pull Shelley's huge member up, mashing the boxing-glove sized head into the quivering folds of the young doctor, the muscular mouth of hungry cunt lewdly frenching Shelley's cock-tip.

Shelly groaned and it took all her control not to just hammer her hips forward and up, to impale this glorious beauty... instead, she craned her thick neck forward as far as it would go, covering Alex's gasping, spit-wet mouth with her own and dominating the tall blonde. Shelley felt the sensation of this new, sensitive, powerful, bit of herself slowly pressing into the squirting cunt of the doctor - and she grunted, flexing, feeling Alex gasp as Shelley played up her own enormous size. With all the lack of speed, but every bit of the power of a hydraulic press, she forced her cock deeper and deeper into Alex, the two of them shuddering as the thick, throbbing rim of Shelley's helmet finally popped into her niece.

Alex shuddered and came, her hips bucking back and forth frantically in the tight space between Shelley's enormity and the unforgiving wall behind her. Pale blonde hair was dark gold now, stuck to Alex's face and neck as her pulling, gripping hands changed their duty to exploring the thick bulge of Shelley's dick travelling upward from her straining hips.

"SO GOOD! FUCK ME! MORE... MOOOOORRREEE!" Alex groaned as he body shook again and the hallway floor was spattered with more juices.

Shelley couldn't believe how this felt, how powerful this new body of her was, how she could feel her whole sex tingle every time a hunch of her thick, cobbled midrif shoved more cock into Alex and in turn drew out another moan, or scream, or gout of musky glit.

She needed more. More purchase, more power... more pussy.

Shelley leaned forward, and spread her enormous arms, managing to keep Alex's limp, flopping legs hooked over her thick, muscular elbows. Shelley's wingspan was well over 6 feet by now and wingspan it very much resembled as she reached out and her hands found the returns on either end of this section of wall. Shelley felt her back muscles flare like a giant cobra's hood, her enormous arms each thicker from heavy bicep to straining tricep than Alex's whole waist, cock-bulged or not.

Alex went wild, arms clapping around Shelley's bull neck in a frantic embrace as she hissed sexual threats to her massive aunt:

"Ruin my fuck- HHNNNNNGGGG YEESSS! MORE! GAPE ME YOU STUUUUUDDDD!"

"NNNNFFFHH, NNNFFHHH, NNFFHH... that'smyWOMB! FUCK MY WOMB!"

"HARDER! BREAK IT! BREAK IT!"

Alex was frantically licking Shelley's thick, twitching pec when Shelley felt something give - another, smaller opening stretching to lewdly suckle her barely-used cum-slit.

Shelley jerked her hips back and groaned as she felt thesoft inner muscles around Alex's cuntal opening grab frantically at her retreating glans flare.

She didn't need any more encouragement.

"NNGHHH!" Shelley grit her teeth and drove her hips home hard enough to make Alex's teeth click, cutting off a wail of pure release from the young woman.

There was a hearty thump as Shelley pulled out and thrust home again. Then another.

Alex's voice climbed and climbed through climaxes until her mouth was open in a silent, tearful, joyous scream.

BAM - BAM - BAM - BAM - BAM! The sound echoed around the house, like a pile driver hammering in a length of shaft... and in many ways it was. 14 brutal inches at a time... and at that, not even full-length strokes.

Shelley's breath was steady and even as she cranked up the power and speed of her thrusts by degrees, each time feeling the brutalised inner ring of Alex's cervix give a little, then a little more, the muscular opening giving her a sucking, tight, naughty reward every time she bottomed out.

Alex's teeth found Shelley's thick, muscular traps and bit in, leaving a love-bite that felt like it was going to hang around for days... and even that only barely muted her huffing, moaning groans as the pounding built and built.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM!

Shelley's cock was in a hot, steamy prison of flesh on flesh on flesh. Shelley's thickly muscular abs were pressing against Alex's dick-stuffed belly with every thrust, adding to the apparent tightness of the younger woman's squeezing, cumming pussy - Alex's tightly pinned thighs clamped around the pistoning cock from the sides and made the feeling of the brutal, punishing sex electric.

"YYYYEESSSS!" Alex howled as both women felt something give and Shelley's next implacable thrust thundered upwards until Alex's vulva clapped wetly against the base of the thigh-thick pussy wrecker inside her.

Shelley saw the wildness in her niece pick up a notch, distantly felt the last lingering doubts about what they were doing surface...

"BREED ME! KNOCK ME UP YOU FUCKING GODDESSSSSS! BREEEEEEEDDDDD MEEEEEEEEE!"

Like candle smoke in a hurricane, years of suppressed lusts and deeply buried kinky desires blasted away the last doubts. A loud crack marked the moment that Shelley gave into their shared lust and was just... there.

Hot tongues dancing. Tight, fluttering cunt meat. Glans smashing past cervix, over and over. Hot glit dripping from her balls. Full, succulent lips on her heaving pecs, on her neck. A young sweet voice growling, screaming, begging. Sweaty flesh bouncing, writhing, bloated, sliding. The heavy slap of her mighty quads thumping into the wall every time she bottomed out.

Pleasure. Lust. Pressure. Tingling electricity. Heavy balls getting heavier, pummelling Alex's thick ass cheeks. A mounting fizz in her middle.

Shelley felt like she was going to cum, her thrusts speeding up massively. There was a moment of sweet-

More pleasure built over the top of it and surely this was going to be-

Shelley bellowed as she felt her muscles shake, feeling like there had been a detonation of pure teeth-grinding heightened sensation between her belly and her balls.

*BOOOOOM*

Her cock bucked with such force that on the upswing it peeled Alex's sweaty back from the wall, before a blast of cum like a tidal punch straightened the gnarly, veiny meat out and slammed Alex into the wall again as her body was forced to accommodate this.

Shelley was rooted, hilted and unable to move as her body took care of its desperate need to breed. This wasn't one of her feminine, writhing, cumming, wriggling orgasms. It was shorter, harder, nastier...

... and it felt like it was going to be addictive.

***

Years Later

Dr. Alex Hayes stood in front of some earnestly note-writing medical students and swished a test tube with a small volume of illustrative blue gel in it.

"As you can see," she said, her expression amused, "while individuals do vary, and certain medical conditions may result in the production of more or less ejaculate, you will all most likely only ever experience an ejaculation of this size... about 2 billion sperm, in a healthy sample like this."

Most didn't notice the strange turn of phrase, or the surreptitious rub she gave her enormously protruding baby bump.

But then again, most of them hadn't even thought to connect the famous last name to anything more than simple coincidence.

***

Present Day

Alex's fingers raked parallel trails up Shelley's back, not breaking the skin, but not far off as she young woman howled.

Shelley loosened her grip on the plaster and took a step away from the wall, and then another. Alex's body started to tilt backwards, and Shelley's might arms bulged as she brought them inwards, ready to catch her niece. Each motion cost huge amounts of effort as her body screamed to just flex and flex, and shoot and shoot cum into the hot, gripping core of the young doctor. It still came as a surprise to Shelley to find her fingers and hands were covered in white and grey dust, flecks of something like sand or stone spraying across the floor.

Alex barely moved, mewling instead as the huge shaft inside her kept her from going past the horizontal, letting her look up at the heaving, sweating giant that was looming over her. Shelley's cock swelled again and even through the slightly cum-bloated flesh of her belly, Alex could see the heavy bulge as a cartoonishly huge gout of cum thundered up the shaft and pumped into her womb like a geyser. There must have already been most of a bucketful of thick, scalding hot cum in Alex's womb, but the flood didn't stop as Shelley hunched and repeatedly punched her hips forward in short jerks, each little thrust preceding another inhumanly large blast of fresh jizz. Even if the torrents of cum hadn't been any more potent than normal semen, trillions and trillions of sperm cells were being crammed into Alex.

Shelley's dusty hands left grey prints on the sweaty skin of Alex's hips as the bigger woman gripped her niece's waist and slowly pumped her way through the last ten to fifteen gushes of cum, feeling the last few spatter against her thick, veiny thighs as Alex's overtaxed womb reached capacity at looking nine-months pregnant with octuplets.

The quiet returned slowly and the house almost seemed to settle around them, walls and structural members ticking and creaking as they settled back into position. The short length of wall Shelley had fucked Alex against was a cracked, broken mess, with two great gouges at either end where Shelley's powerful hands had shredded the plaster and ripped out sections of steel trim. There was a new, wide, crack in the ceiling next to the foot of the stairs and sometime, somewhere in the brutal fucking, a picture had fallen off another nearby wall, and into one of the potted plants at its foot.

Alex was making feeble huffing noises and staring, heavy lidded up at Shelley... and at nothing much at all as she occasionally shook through another sloshing, cum-dribbling orgasm, her cuntal spasms pushing out funky streams of jizz against Shelley's hips and thighs.