Man Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley, her meat buried inside her niece, stewing in gallons of hot baby batter... grit her teeth and murmured, "You can use the safety word if you want..."

Alex's eyes rolled and finally, slowly focused on Shelley even as the blonde's hands slid down her sweaty, cum-bloated sides. She grinned sloppily up at her aunt and her huge tits heaved as she shuddered through another late, lingering climax.

"You're still... hard..." Alex slurred as she reached around herself and lewdly gripped and spread her ass-cheeks, thrusting her huge dome of pregnant looking belly up at Shelley, "... and I still have two holes for - NNNHHHGGG, fuck, that's thick jizz - for you to wreck."

Shelley gulped, and thought of what this would do to the horny, seemingly insatiable blonde...

... but her cock didn't waver one little bit.

***

"20 inches around..." Alex breathed, looking almost cross-eyed at the tape measure in her hands. Shelley didn't know whether or not to be embarrassed, or proud... or scared.

"That's pretty amazing for a..." Alex's gaze took in Shelley's long, vibrantly colourful hair, the wide and clear green eyes... even lips grown full and somehow firm with youth once more, if not necessarily lush. And then Alex's eyes trailed downwards.

"... big fat cock you didn't have two weeks ago. Fuck. I'm gonna need to get my OBGYN a custom speculum for me."

Shelley pushed away Alex's hand, and the tape, and pulled her sweatpants back up. There was a creak. Several creaks. The soft, stretchy fabric was nearly completely overmatched by the sheer size and definition of Shelley's vascular, ripped thighs. There was a notepad with a series of numbers on it that any bodybuilder would be envious of, regardless of race, sex, size or steroid use. The 20 inches was just another in a line of improbable statistics.

Shelley fidgeted, arching her hips up to let her tie the drawstring and also roughly shove her quickly softening crotch-log down one complaining pant leg. With a grunt, she tensed her abs and sat up, making the bed creak as she leaned forward to put her elbows on her knees and regard Alex sombrely.

*RRRIIIIIIPPPPP*

The fabric of her t-shirt gave up at the shoulders, the collar and the middle of her back all at once, leaving her sat functionally naked from the waist up. Her modest tits hung of pecs that were each the size of large toasters and pushed up towards her chin as she sagged forward, the moment thoroughly undercut.

Alex giggled. And then she slowly began sensually peeling the remains of the shirt off of Shelley's body.

"Alex," Shelley said, taking Alex's daintier hand in hers, stopping the foreplay, "we've got to talk about this: it's going to mean huge changes for you, and me, and all the family."

Alex's grin grew catlike and she looked up at Shelley like the older woman had walked right into her trap.

"Well, Aunt Shelley, you are 6'5" tall and weigh well over 400 pounds of huge, rippling muscles... you have had 'huge changes' out of the wazoo. You're the biggest, hottest, most ripped lesbian that ever lived, and now you even have a cock that feels so, so, so much better than a strap-on. If you were on instagram, or Onlyfans, or hell, even on radio you would have literally thousands of fans who would do anything for a piece of this."

"We already have the same last name, we're not exactly going to be in the middle of a lot of social situations for the time being, and my training is going to last 5 more years. I'm on the pill right now... if that even can work against the- well, ha, I'm on the pill anyway, but I'd always planned to have children in my twenties regardless. And-"

Alex suddenly looked at Shelley with heavy, deadly seriousness, "And I don't want some anonymous sperm donor when I can carry the child of a hot, badass, amazing, incredible woman I... love."

Shelley found her eyes pricking with tears at this confession.

Amid the sexually charged games, the teasing and the incredible, animal passion they both shared, Shelley realised that she had grown to love Alex as more than a niece. They had shared confidences and confessions, been magnetised about each other - always looking after, caring for, encouraging, messily fucking each other. Alex made her day better... every day.

With a grin, she reached out and grabbed Alex under the armpits from where the younger woman, her lover, knelt between her thighs - a fully grown six foot tall Valkyrie lifted up off the carpet like a kitten and held up for a second, squirming and laughing.

Shelley glanced at her bicep and made a note that they might need to re-measure it - 30 inches felt a bit on the small side - as she turned and flung Alex onto the huge bed and listened to her cock tearing its way out of her second-to-last good pair of sweatpants.

***

Months Later

Dion hustled past Shelley with two of the other security guards, roughly dragging a faintly familiar figure out of the hospital in a cloud of shouts and struggling and ill temper.

"You good Dion?" Shelley called out.

He had the time to throw up a quick thumbs up and gasp, "No need for the big guns for this piece of- don't you dare bite me you little PRICK!"

Shelley frowned and turned to see Doctor Stevens jogging after the group, his eyes worried behind his glasses and face shield, his mask puffing in and out with every breath.

"Shelley! Thank God - I need you to mask up and come to room 202. That crazy bastard was trying to get at one of the inpatients... I've got to talk to the police before I re-do my PPE."

"No problem, on it," Shelley replied and thundered down the corridor to her private changing room.

Her immense mass made slipping in and out of PPE a bit of a complicated exercise, but she was well practiced by now.

In a few minutes she was at the door of 202, seeing masked orderlies righting corridor furniture and even noticing a sneaker-print on the door of 202 itself. With a harrumph, she shook her head and stepped into the room.

There was a very familiar figure lying on the bed with a ventilator on. It was the boy that had been beaten up outside her house. Fine boned, even pretty-looking, he was lying still and pale and calm, his eyes steady on her even as his chest rose and fell in short, shallow breaths. She checked his vitals and took his temperature, before pulling up a seat and taking his sweaty hand in her gloved one, placing her other palm over the top comfortingly.

"Don't worry," she said softly, "they've brought the big guns in now. Nobody gets in here that I don't want to."

It took nearly half an hour for Doctor Stevens to arrive, but she simply sat and held the kid's hand until he drifted off to sleep. She felt a long, deep warmth inside her building, like she'd just drunk a fresh coffee.

Stevens explained that the boy had heard his friend, Claire, had fallen ill while her parents were away on business and caught having to quarantine. He'd gone to their house to look after her, but caught the infection too, despite his best efforts... and it hit him super hard. The last thing he'd been able to do was push the girl into her parent's car and slowly drive them both to the hospital. That had been an act of desperation, but a brave one and, judging from his health, and the slowly improving health of the girl elsewhere in the hospital, a necessary one.

It seemed some of Chad's friends had caught wind of this new development though, a chance remark at the awful bully's trial, which had then led to the day's disturbance.

As the story unfolded, she felt the rising warmth in her flowing down her massive arms and through her hands into the kid. Frowning, she nodded her way through the end of the tale, taking surreptitious glances around her at the numbers on the screens and equipment.

"Blood oxygen levels are improving quickly," she said, neutrally as Stevens wrapped up and went to study the stats, "I think I should probably finish up on my rounds and look to begin handing over to the night shift in a bit. We've got a bit of prep to do first."

With a pat on the back of the kid's - slightly more powerful looking, slightly healthier-seeming - hand, she stood and ducked out of the room.

***

A Week Later

Shelley straightened and plucked the phone off the top of the filing cabinet, grinning into Alex's flushed face as she let Joan pick herself off the old desk they'd been using as a makeshift bed.

Alex had been forced to isolate for the last week after getting a dose of the virus - it was just bad luck - and so Shelley had been sleeping in the hospital staff quarters for the last little while. Today was the first day Alex's tests had come back negative, so Shelley intended to head home tonight, but after some slightly hot, steamy texts about a mature, attractive liaison officer who seemed interested in a giant, muscular nurse... well this was Shelley's little present to Alex.

Joan groaned and pulled open a desk drawer - Shelley was surprised, the liaison had recommended this room, but didn't explain why - and pulled out a huge, savage-looking butt plug, all shiny and clean. Then, slowly, grunting, the psychologist crammed the plug up into her sopping, cummy, still-convulsing cunt and dammed the flow of Shelley's thick outrushing semen.

"I- uhhhnnngg... I-" Joan started, and then stopped, unable to talk as she stroked her massively swollen middle.

Alex giggled over the connection.

"Yeah, she does that to people!"

Joan looked up at Shelley, then shot Alex a tired glance through the phone camera, "I, uh, see your... ohgod... uh, point..."

Shelley leaned in to give the poor, cumflated psychologist a companionable hug, but as she raised her arms to embrace the woman, Joan turned her head and began kissing and tonguing one of Shelley's vast biceps, her breath quickening.

"Once you've had THAT," Alex grinned, pointing at Shelley through the screen as she regard Joan, "you ain't going back, lady. Just as well that there's enough of her to share... and that I *like* sharing her!"

***

It was hours after the end of her shift, but Shelley was only just now heading out to the car park, her heavy duffel slung over her shoulder. Life was looking like it was getting back to some kind of new normal now. She could use the hospital gym and avoid the meatheads from before, security had been increased and access to the parking area was strictly controlled... and she'd even given up watching TV that wasn't old boxed sets or movies she liked.

She hadn't felt another surge in weeks now. And silently, she thanked her lucky stars for that. Being like this was amazing, a second flush of youth was incredible and lucky... and the problems ahead were already big enough without making them bigger.

She was ready to get on with her life again.

There was a door that was slightly ajar. This ward was for those on the mend and no longer infectious, but it was unusual for a door to be left open like that. She stepped forward and looked inside.

Paco was sat in his civvie clothes, his hand still holding the girl's, Claire's, as she lay sleeping in the bed. He had nodded off, a novel closed about the thumb of his other hand, flopped across his lap. He looked as tired as she did, the mask lines on his face faint, but still there even hours after his shift had ended. Still, he had taken the time to sit with the girl and read to her and keep her company.

Creeping in, Shelley went to a cupboard and silently opened it, taking out a simple blanket and draping it around his shoulders as he slept there. She placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a very gentle squeeze of companionship and affection, before-

Like a switch being flipped, she felt something flow out of her, saw the memories of Paco doing the hard yards day in day out, of the sound of the girl sticking up for her beaten friend and confronting a horrible rapist.

It happened in a moment and as she stood, she saw Paco's face ease, his posture slowly straightening as he just seemed to somehow... healthify himself.

But even those changes were nothing compared to the girl, who seemed to rise in the bed like a loaf in the oven. Breathing deepened, shoulders broadened and muscles went from softness to firm, attractive definition - she could have stepped into any CrossFit competition with no questions asked, easily. Her colour improved and Shelley watched, dully uncomprehending as the girl's feet slid out from under the end of the blanket.

In the silence of the room, nobody woke and nobody stirred, but Shelley felt deep in her bones that, whatever it was that had happened to her, it had moved on.

And it seemed that young Claire would be one to keep her eye on in future!