All Comments on 'Man, Woman, and Meaning Between'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
FeralSmileFeralSmile6 months ago

That was delightful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent character building. Nice open ended ending. 5⭐s.

TheDokTheDok6 months ago

Great character development and a sweet story about falling in love. I enjoyed the backdrop of Shanghai, a place I have never been. Thank you for writing 5*

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake6 months agoAuthor

Thanks the comments! On this, and other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is lovely. SO well-written and the romance/sex is organic and natural. Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a lovely story. More please.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking6 months ago

Your love for this city shines through. I haven't been there in decades and yet your writing was so evocative I felt as if I were remembering every place you described, even the ones that didn't exist back then.

PrfsrPrfsr6 months ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent!!! (I am very hard to please.)

PrfsrPrfsr6 months ago

To add to my earlier comment: I see most of your stories included here are multi-part. Personally, I prefer shorter ones like this one as I can fit them into my schedule.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. I'm going to o experiment with the format. Multipart (so far) helps me focus and debug. This was my first attempt at longer. I'll keep looking to add tools.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Enjoyed the story but feel we were left seriously hanging. I was thinking she was the CEOs daughter, but you missed that possible plot line - LOL! If you're going to dabble in this genre, jump in. Leaving the story unfinished is unacceptable! LOL! 4.4*

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. That is a good idea. I eluded to something along those lines (not Mark's CEO, the other company). Anna is "special" but is that because she's just awesome or connected? Both characters are meant to be extremely competent. Even if they have no connections, they'll be fine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wonderful story, love the thoughts about travel, and being in the moment. I agree the ending either needs to go to the end as a story and not cliff notes, or leave at a point that finishes. Like maybe, elaborate getting on the plane, getting the seats, and fall asleep on the way to a new chapter. Please write more of this, you have the talent for it.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. I'll consider my use of epilogues in shorter works. It's also possible this one needed to be tightened up.

Very likely I will revisit themes of professional romance in and out of China.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...