All Comments on 'Mana and Monsters'

by SilverScales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let me start off by saying that I never saw that coming which made it even better. Your descriptive writing is so precise which allowed me to draw what I think is a perfect mental picture. Most mental pictures are guesstimates at best but I feel you did one hell of a wonderful job. You also left so much out so that we can look forward to getting answers in your future writing of which I cannot wait to get to. Thank you for this excellent story and for have the courage to post your first story. It looks like a real winner so far and I hope it continues to impress.

LordGriseLordGriseabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue w this story. She now has to get home, whilst de facto pregnant - I'm thinking an airship pickup. No idea why she would do such a thing, but I'm hoping that's forthcoming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, just a quick note on the tags... Unfortunately for those of us on mobile, the tags show up at the end of the story, because there's no sidebar.

I mention this just in case you write something that needs any content warnings ahead of it.

(And thanks for the chuckle at 'consentacles.')

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous