All Comments on 'Management Training Program Pt. 01'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a jerk, he needs some good comeuppance, I hope she gets him by the balls for even saying a word about her daughter, not to mention all the bad treatment he's dishing out. I hate such calous jerks, hope she gets some serious revenge, it could have been much sexier if he worked on getting her wet jnstead of literally expecting her to be like a thing. You're a good writer to make your reader hate the bad guy's guts :)

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019almost 3 years ago

Absolutely a jerk move on his part. Subs should be allowed to have limits. Her daughter is obviously her off limits. And that should be respected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am with the other comments. He is a jerk and needs to be brought down. Oh, he will probably get Lisa at some point and I do hope that Jen takes her revenge on his ass after she finds out. He did promise to cum twice and he did but how he did it was too brutal for a first time in 8 years for Jen. I would have liked a bit of good aftercare after his brutal rape, as well as more details of her feelings after the jerk left the room. How long did she stay there and what was she thinking about. What did she do when she got home with her beat ass. Only 20 swats but they were hard. Hopefully, the two will come up with some limits and a safeword in case he gets way to out of control. His anger will be the downfall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous