Manal Assad of Paris

Story Info
Saudi female teacher hooks up with Jamaican man.
1.3k words
2.71
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Manal Assad, born in the environs of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, is a prime example of how much progress Saudi Arabian Muslim ladies have made in recent times. A couple of Saudi Arabian Muslim lesbians made headlines when they showed their love in public in the United Kingdom. Another Saudi woman dispatched with tradition by marrying a non-Muslim man. Freed from the restraints of Saudi Arabian society, Saudi ladies are doing it for themselves. Isn't that cool?

Manal Assad became an emancipated woman the day she caught her former husband Imam Ali Assad in bed with a young Ethiopian man named Malik. What pissed off Manal isn't the fact that her husband Imam Ali Assad was bisexual, for the lovely lady is bisexual herself and finds man to man action not. Nope, what royally pissed off Manal was Imam Ali Assad's hypocrisy. The same Muslim preacher who raged against women's rights and LGBT rights from the pulpit likes to get fucked by well-endowed black men. Such hypocrisy is intolerable for Manal.

Manal Assad left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and moved to the City of Paris, France. She remade herself and began a new life. Manal found work as a teacher at Louis XIV University in the suburbs of Paris. The campus is located in an area full of Arabs, Africans and Asians, so Manal feels right at home. While teaching Arabic to her students at Louis XIV University, Manal met James Wilson, a handsome black man from Jamaica, and his adult daughter Amelia. It seemed like kismet to the adventurous Saudi Arabian MILF.

In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, ladies marry men whom their fathers approve of, lest they bring shame and dishonor to their families. Manal Assad wasted a lot of precious time being married to Imam Ali Assad, and she figures that the rest of her life belongs to her. Manal Assad is eager to live life her way, explore her sexuality, do wild and freaky things, and break all the rules. Like a lot of Arab ladies, Manal Assad is occasionally curious about black men. Not the browbeaten ones commonly found in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but fearless black men from outside the Middle East. That's whom Manal is fascinated by...

"Hmm, Miss Assad, you sure do have a nice ass," James Wilson said, as he caressed Manal Assad's thick Arabian booty. The curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Saudi gal purred like a kitten as her lover began to do his thing. The Jamaican brother knows his way around the female body, and Manal likes that in a man. In the basement of the Louis XIV University library, located in the suburbs of Paris, France, this hot twosome got down and dirty. Let the fun begin...

"Don't just stare at my ass," Manal whispered, and James grinned, playfully smacking her big bronze ass before spreading her cheeks wide open. James inhaled the scent of Manal's ass funk and then stuck his tongue out. Manal giggled as James tongue wormed its way into her butt hole. While licking Manal's ass, James slid two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. She squirmed, loving what he was doing to her. James had plenty more in store for Manal, that's for damn sure...

From the moment James first laid eyes on Manal, on that fateful day when he visited his daughter Amelia at a soccer event on the Louis XIV University campus, he knew he wanted her. The short, curvy and big-bottomed Saudi gal might wear the hijab and act all holy but James knew a naughty woman when he saw one. Manal Assad had an ass tailor made for butt fucking, and James wanted some of that, religion and cultural differences be damned...

"That ass is amazing," James paused to say, and he thrust two fingers into Manal's asshole while pleasuring her. Manal moaned, loving the feel of James fingers up her butt. Back in Saudi Arabia, Manal used to ask her former husband Imam Ali Assad for some anal play all the damn time, but he always refused, on the basis of anal sex being haram in their faith. Of course, Imam Ali Assad was busy getting his ass stuffed by Malik the Ethiopian. Oh well, to each his or her own...

"Hell yeah, work on my ass," Manal murmured, and as James twisted his fingers inside her butt hole, the chubby, big-bottomed Saudi Arabian Muslim MILF squeezed out a loud, wet fart. James was a bit surprised, and Manal turned to look at him, muttering a fake apology while smirking. James is a freaky Jamaican brother who loves everything to do with the female posterior, so he didn't mind Manal Assad's ass blasting moment...

"Hmm, your fart smells awesome," James told Manal, who laughed, thanking her lucky stars that she found a man like him. A lot of people think that hijab-wearing Muslim ladies are pure radiant saints, who do nothing but pray, study religious texts, and obey their fathers and husbands every wish. Well, Manal Assad is here to tear down this myth. Saudi women, hailing from the most conservative nation on the planet Earth, can and do get down and dirty like women everywhere do. Isn't that awesome?

James went to town on Manal, eating her booty while fingering and eventually fisting her wet, hairy pussy. Manal screamed like a banshee, loving what James was doing to her. With his fist in her vagina and two fingers in her ass hole, James had Manal right where he wanted her. She loved what he was doing to her and if loving it was wrong then she didn't want to be right...

"Oh yes, habibi, I love what you do," Manal screamed while in the throes of orgasmic delight. James grinned and kissed Manal's ass, and she looked at him, this tall, muscular and dark-skinned man, a proud son of Africa. Manal reached for James dick and knelt before him. As James watched, Manal winked at him and then took his big dark dick into her mouth. The Saudi Arabian Muslim MILF had never tasted Jamaican dick before, and she wanted to make up for lost time...

"Give me that booty," James told Manal, after she got him hard as a rock thanks to some excellent dick sucking. Manal found James dick magically delicious and could have sucked him off for hours. Still, she wanted to get fucked. Manal grinned and got on all fours, spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. James smiled and took some lotion, and smeared some on his dick before adding some on Manal's butt hole. James pressed his dick against Manal's backdoor and gently pushed it inside. Manal exhaled sharply as James penetrated her ass hole with his big Jamaican dick. Haram or not, Manal was going to get fucked...

"Go easy on my ass," Manal whispered, and James nodded, gently burying his dick inside the forbidden depths of her ass hole. In porn movies, anal sex is rough, fast-paced, too clean, too dirty and downright unrealistic. James took his sweet time as he worked his big Jamaican dick into Manal's ass hole. He made love to her booty. Manal felt some initial pain, and then relaxed as the pain receded, replaced by a feeling of fullness. James filled Manal's ass hole with his dick, and fucked her good, enduring groans, squeals, farts, and all kinds of fun stuff before he came, flooding her ass hole with his manly spunk.

"You are amazing," James told Manal, and the two of them exchanged a kiss before getting dressed. They walked out of the Louis XIV University campus and caught a bus leaving the suburb or Banlieu, and went to the City of Paris itself. In the world's most elegant metropolis, the Saudi gal and her Jamaican lover held hands, and laughed, and they were just another couple walking on the well-lit streets. Manal definitely loves her new digs. In Paris, thanks to her new job, her new friends, and her new lover James Wilson, Manal feels alive for the first time ever...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers