Mañana - A Better Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark skinned woman turned in a flash and she dropped to her hands and knees, hiding down in the brush. Emily realized that it had been her she and Sally had seen earlier. Jo said something quiet to her and then actually stepped towards Emily.

"What's going on Jo?" Emily asked.

"Emily...I...is there something...you need?" Jo mumbled quietly, glancing nervously at the bushes behind her.

"Who's your friend?" Emily said, "I've never seen her before."

"Oh that's...um...Ola'Uhane." Jo said quietly, rubbing her arms.

"Jo, stop being so nervous, would you? I know that I'm a stranger, but I'm not going to hurt you or your friend. I'm just wondering what you're doing out here so late." Emily asked kindly.

"Ola...she doesn't like other people." Jo stuttered.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't...wait a second, you don't like other people." Emily smiled, pointing at Jo.

"Well...she likes me...and I like her...we've..." Jo bit her lip and looked back at the dark, nonscript bushes where Ola hid, "We've known each other...since I was a little girl."

"Why do you two meet out here? Surely your bedroom or something would be better suited." Emily suggested.

"She doesn't even like coming into the town." Jo mumbled, "So I come out here...I always have...and she always finds me when I do."

"Sounds like she's more than just a friend." Emily smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"I...I...I had...never thought...about her like...that...I mean..." Jo's face was burning red.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Oh...hang on...you said she lives out here." Emily said, pointing around them.

Jo nodded, her hair falling further in her face.

"Did she happen to leave some fruit on my front porch a while back?" Emily asked, looking around Jo.

"You...you seemed...to be having...a hard time..." Jo mumbled, "So I asked her to help."

"Well thank you. You did help, showed me what the fruit looked like that I should pick." Emily smiled, "Thank you Ola."

The bushes moved and two glinting eyes looked out at her intently.

"So would you two like to come back to my house for a drink? I just got a bottle of sweet brandy." Emily said, pulling on the strap of her bag that hung off her shoulder.

"A...A drink...I just...Ola...your house..." Jo mumbled, looking between them nervously.

"I live down on the beach. Nobody around. Just me. If you two want to, I'm going to go start a fire and cook some fish I caught earlier today. If you don't, then okay too." Emily shrugged, "I'll see you later Emily. Ola."

"Wait! I'll come..." Jo squeaked, reaching an arm out, "Just...let me talk to Ola."

She turned around and knelt down in the bushes. Emily took a step back. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but Ola's eyes glanced up at Emily on occasion. Finally Jo stood up and smiled.

"Let's go." Jo said, stepping towards her.

"Alright." Emily said, "Ola isn't coming?"

"She said she might." Jo mumbled.

"Should we wait?" Emily wondered.

"No, she'll come along later...if she wants." Jo said.

"Alright. I've left my scooter over here on the road." Emily said, pointing with her free hand.

They walked back to the path and got on her scooter. Jo sat nervously sideways on the back of the scooter with her hands gripping the seat tightly. She seemed afraid to touch Emily at all. They scooted back to Emily's small hut and parked behind it. Jo quickly got off the scooter and walked around.

"Jo, I was meaning to ask, you are always so nervous. Any reason why?" Emily asked.

"I...I just...I don't like people..." Jo mumbled quietly, looking down at the sand.

"So why did you say you would come?" Emily wondered.

"Daddy said...I need to make friends...That I would be happier...if I had a friend or two." Jo whispered.

"He doesn't know about Ola?" Emily said, glancing over at her as she picked up an armful of wood and sticks.

"No, nobody does." Jo mumbled, "Some have seen her...but I'm...I'm the only one who talks with her..."

"How did you two meet?" Emily asked, piling the wood in her small fire pit down on the sand.

"When I was young...I would wander alone around the island. Daddy didn't like it...he said I could get hurt." Jo said, "And one time I did...I fell and cut my leg open...Ola came out and helped me."

"Any idea why?" Emily said, starting a bit of wood on fire.

"She likes my hair..." Jo smiled, running a finger down her long bangs.

"She likes your hair?" Emily giggled as she worked the growing fire.

"Yea, she does." Jo said, "She told me that's why...she watched me when I wandered."

"Well that's sweet. You two would make a fine couple." Emily said and she saw the look of fear on Jo's face, "Or good friends."

"I'm just...unsure about how Ola feels." Jo mumbled.

"She loves you." Emily grinned knowingly.

"What?!" Jo squeaked, "How...how do you know?"

Emily sat back in the sand and pointed up at her house. Jo looked up and looked back at Emily.

"What?" Jo asked quietly.

"Ola followed us here and she's been hiding behind my hut since I started making the fire. She keeps peeking out to look at you." Emily chuckled, pulling the bottle of brandy from her pack.

She set it in the sand in the light of the fire and then got up to collect the three fish hanging from a chain on the edge of her roof. Jo watched her put the gutted fish on sticks and set them over the fire against rocks. The fish meat started to sizzle.

"Is she...still there?" Jo mumbled.

"Are you nervous about her now too?" Emily asked.

"Well you said that...she...loves me." Jo hissed fearfully.

"And if she does?" Emily said.

"If she does?!" Jo squealed, "Well...I...I...I would...I mean...I..."

She stuttered, getting more and more flustered by the second.

"Go to her. Talk to her and bring her back over here." Emily said, "There's a fish for each of you and we can enjoy this bottle of brandy."

"Okay..." Jo mumbled, walking away towards the house. There was a quiet whispering for a little while and then Jo came back.

This time Ola followed slowly, crouched low with her eyes on Emily. When Jo sat down near the fire, Ola knelt down behind her, using Jo as a shield from Emily.

"Ola, I'm Emily. Would you like a fish?" Emily asked.

Ola looked down at the fire and then shook her head, still hiding over Jo's shoulder.

"I usually bring her food...potatoes and stuff. She finds all the fruit and stuff on her own. I don't think she really eats much meat." Jo said, a little more calm with Ola near her.

"You should try this Ola. The fish around here are really delicious." Emily said, turning the fish carefully on their sticks.

"How about it? They smell really good." Jo whispered back to Ola.

Ola looked at Jo and then nodded slightly.

"You've got to come out from behind Jo if you want it though." Emily said with a smile, "I'm not going to attack you or anything."

Ola stared at the fish and down at the sand. After a moment of contemplation, she slowly inched around Jo and sat down next to her. The grass and leaves she wore did little to hide her dark-skinned body.

"So this is now two nervous, shy people I have talked into coming out a little." Emily smiled, pulling a cooked fish on a stick off the fire, "Here, careful. They're hot."

"You're nice...you...well...the way you talk makes me feel at ease." Jo mumbled with a bit of a blush as she took a fish.

They sat for a moment in silence as they started in on the fish. The fire crackled lightly in front of them as Emily occasionally put on a few more sticks or bits of grass. When she finished her fish, she pointed the stick at Jo.

"I understand that you don't want to talk or be around other people, but I think your dad would really be proud to know you came out here to sit with me for dinner." Emily smiled, breaking her stick in half and tossing it into the fire with the bones of the fish.

"Thanks." Jo smiled sheepishly.

Emily pulled up the bottle of brandy, disposed of the cork and took a long pull. It was just as Sean had said, a sweet and delicious peach brandy. She sighed and wiped her lips before holding the bottle out to Jo.

"I...I don't...drink." Jo mumbled.

"Oh it's just peach brandy. It tastes good. Go on." Emily said, shaking the small glass bottle towards her.

"Okay..." Jo said, taking it.

She took a small sip and shook, putting the bottle down.

"Wow...that's strong..." Jo gasped.

"It's just brandy." Emily chuckled, raising her eyebrows, "Go on Ola, try some."

Jo passed the bottle to Ola, who sniffed unsurely at the top of it before taking a small drink. After finding it to her liking, she took a longer drink.

"Whoa! Ease up there newbie. Even with lighter liquor, you don't want to smash head-long into it." Emily called out suddenly.

"It's good." Ola said.

Emily looked at her in surprise. Her voice was deep and soft, not at all what Emily had expected.

"She can speak!" Emily said with a tone of amazement.

"Yes, I can...I choose not to." Ola said gently as she passed the bottle back to Emily.

"Well that's good to know. So I have to ask, do you love Jo?" Emily asked before taking a drink.

"Yes, I do." Ola said simply without thinking.

"What?!" Jo squealed loudly, throwing her arms up.

Emily almost spit out her mouthful of brandy when Jo squealed in such surprise. The look on her face was unabashed terror and shock. Ola looked at her with a puzzled look.

"I believed you to love me to." Ola shrugged.

"So you're really not that shy, you just choose to not be around people." Emily said, taking another drink before giving the bottle to Jo.

"Exactly. People...complicate things." Ola said, "Jo is nice...she's sweet and kind. I like her."

"God this is a shock." Jo said, taking a drink of the brandy.

"I don't understand why." Ola said simply, taking the bottle for another drink.

"Shes a nervous wreck." Emily pointed at Jo as she reached for the bottle, "You should kiss her."

The brandy was starting to make them all feel fuzzy. Emily and Jo equally so on account of their alcohol tolerance. A few sips of brandy was all it took for Jo to start to get tipsy. It took half the small bottle for Emily. Ola smiled and leaned towards Jo.

"Ola!" Jo squeaked, holding her hands up.

"Yes?" Ola asked, pausing mid-lean.

"I don't know about this!" Jo stuttered, looking about frantically.

"Why? Do you not want to kiss me?" Ola questioned.

"That's not it...I mean..." Jo started to stammer and Ola kissed her.

Jo fell back in shock and Ola slipped forward on top of her. She brushed Jo's long black hair out of her face and kissed her lips more passionately. Jo's hands grabbed at the sand beneath her as Ola's lips pressed against hers.

"You probably ought to let the girl breath before she passes out." Emily chuckled, slowly getting to her feet.

Ola sat up and Jo stared at her wide-eyed.

"Good?" Emily asked, taking another drink as she stood over the two.

"Well...I...I just...I mean..." Jo stammered.

"You enjoyed it. I'll tell you what. I'm feeling frisky too...So I'm going to go over to Sally's cabin and I'm going to sleep with her tonight. Feel free to use my hut." Emily smiled and she turned on her heel to start walking down the beach.

"What?! I'm not...I mean...I would...but I..." Jo stuttered wildly.

"You're going to and you both know it." Emily called as she walked away, her feet starting to argue with walking straight.

She walked for about an hour before coming upon Sally's abode. It was a square shack set back among the trees. It had a window on three of it's four walls and a door on the fourth. Emily walked up the wooden stairs and opened the door.

Sally was sleeping on her bed inside. She had an actual bed, not a hammock or a couch, but a real mattress. Emily smiled and walked across the room towards her. She carefully set the near-empty bottle of brandy on the stand next to the bed and moved to crawl into the bed. Her feet wouldn't listen and her knees insisted on going first into the side of the bed. She ended up crashing across the bed and landing on Sally.

"What the hell?!" Sally cried, her head popping up in surprise since she didn't have the string to lift Emily.

"Ohhh...I fell on my face again!" Emily giggled, looking up at Sally, "Heya cutie...come on. Let's have some fun."

She pulled and crawled onto the bed, falling next to Sally.

"Emily you're drunk again. What...hey, at least you brought some with you." Sally said, noticing the bottle on the table in the dark.

She reached over Emily and grabbed it. Emily watched and she reached for the bottle.

"Hey! That's mine!" Emily squeaked, reaching for the bottle.

"There's barely any left. Good grief, did you drink this all yourself? No wonder you're wasted." Sally chuckled and she finished the last of the bottle, "Ooooh...peach brandy. That's really good."

"And you drank the rest of it!" Emily squealed, turning over on her hands and knees, "For that you're getting punished."

"Oh really?" Sally smiled, putting the bottle aside, "If you're going to punish me you better start here."

She put a finger to her lip and smiled at Emily.

"Right." Emily said and she kissed Sally.

Sally returned by putting her arms around Emily and sticking her tongue between her lips. Emily found a soothing pleasure in Sally's warm embrace. She let her lips move against Sally's again and again, kissing her more and more passionately.

"Come on...let's touch some skin." Emily whispered, reaching to take her shirt off.

She pulled her clothes off and let them fall on the bed around her. She pulled the blanket back and found Sally completely naked.

"Naughty, naughty." Emily grinned, getting under the blanket with her.

"I fell asleep thinking about you." Sally whispered, "You're the first girl who's acted this way towards me."

"Ooooh...Am I in virgin territory?" Emily asked as her fingers crawled playfully down Sally's belly.

"You are." Sally smiled and ran her hands down Emily's bare sides.

"I better get a good taste." Emily grinned and she slipped beneath the blankets.

"Oh Emily, you are naughty." Sally said and she gave a moan at Emily's tongue, "Ohhh! Emily! Are you sure you've never...been with a girl~!"

She squealed as Emily pushed her legs further apart and licked deeper into her pussy. Pleasure tingled up her spine and made her grab at the blankets. Between being woken up and pushed into spontaneous sex and having been masturbating earlier was making Sally giddy with ecstasy. It also helped that this was the first time she was actually having sex with someone else. Sally didn't see it as some magical event, probably because of her masturbatory habits, but she was seeing why Desdemona didn't care that people knew she slept around.

"Oh Emily! Emily!" Sally cried her name loudly as pleasure gripped her chest and crawled like fire up her back.

Pleasure erupted through her in a sudden burst as Emily's fingers pushed into her pussy, spreading her insides apart. She moaned again and felt herself clenching around Emily's fingers. The pleasure was astounding and wonderful, making her squirm and cry out like she never had before. Her fingers squeezed and moved against the insides of her womb. Sally closed her eyes and pushed her head back in the dark room.

"I don't really know if I've been with a girl before, but it sure is fun." Emily said, muffled under the blankets as her fingers pushed in and out the wet folds of Sally's pussy.

"How do you not...know?!" Sally moaned loudly, arching her back at a deep prod from Emily.

"You know how many times I came home drunk and didn't remember anything?" Emily asked with a giggle.

"I would assume a few." Sally gasped.

"Correct." Emily smiled and she pushed her thumb against Sally's pussy.

She continued to push her fingers into Sally for another few minutes, pulling Sally to a loud and wet orgasm. Sally cried out loudly and pushed her feet against the bed, her muscles clenching all down her body. She spasmed and called out Emily's name, the orgasm washing over her in powerful, intense waves. When things finally started to calm down, she found herself held in Emily's arms, Emily right next to her.

"Good lord..." Sally breathed, "Emily, that was amazing."

Emily snored loudly.

"Okay...this is backwards...aren't I supposed to fall asleep after I have an orgasm?" Sally giggled, looking at Emily's sleeping face, "She really is drunk isn't she..."

Sally giggled again and snuggled close to Emily, falling into a contented sleep.

*******

Emily moaned and woke up. Her head throbbed quite opposite the pleasure pouring forth from her lower half. She blinked and rubbed her eyes before looking down. Sally was laying in front of her with her legs spread, licking at her pussy.

"Sally? What...the...oh that's riiiight~!" Emily moaned loudly.

"You came to me drunk off peach brandy. Would've been nice if you could've shared some." Sally said and returned to licking her.

"And this time..." Emily started.

"Fucked my brains out...in a matter of speaking." Sally giggled, touching Emily's clit playfully.

"Ahhh~! Which...which would be?" Emily gasped.

"Made me cum..." Sally licked her, "Extremely goooood."

"Ohhh...whew...that's good." Emily sighed with relief.

"What were you worried about?" Sally asked, running a finger down Emily.

"That...that I came over drunk and gave you a horrible first time." Emily rubbed her face, "Hey, don't stop."

"Right." Sally smiled and she shoved two fingers deep into Emily.

"Whoa~!" Emily cried out, arching her back with a shock of pleasure, "Ahaahh!"

"Good?" Sally grinned, rubbing her fingers around inside Emily.

"Amazing!" Emily cried in a high pitched voice.

"Hehehe." Sally chuckled, crawling up on Emily.

She put her free hand on Emily's shoulder and she bit down on Emily's nipple. Her fingers pulled up and twiddled quickly inside her. She moaned loudly, turning her head from side to side in response.

"Ohhh, Sally, I'm not going to last." Emily moaned, "It's too early in the morning...oh god...Oh I'm cumming...Ohhh yes~!"

She moaned again and came with a squeal. Her pussy clenched Sally's fingers and her body jerked upward. Her heart beat faster and she panted as the orgasm wildly raced around her body. Her head was flooded with pleasure and her eyes rolled back in her head. All at once it stopped and her body fell limp, her chest rising and falling quickly.

Sally pulled her fingers out of Emily and sat up, looking down at her sweaty, lithe body with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth.

"We're going to have a lot of fun." Sally smiled.

"What have...I done..." Emily asked herself with a groan.

"Oh you know you wouldn't trade this for anything. You love the island and you love me." Sally giggled, throwing her leg across Emily's lap to sit on her.

"You're right." Emily said, putting an arm around Sally.

She sat up and scooted off the bed. Sally squealed loudly and fearfully as Emily held her in her arms tightly. She opened the screen door and tossed Sally down in the sand outside with a soft thump.

"I am going to love this island." Emily said, sticking her tongue out at Sally.

Sally laughed loudly and let herself fall flat on the sand. Emily giggled as she watched from the porch. She stepped down and crouched over Sally's small body.

"And I am going to love you." Emily whispered, kissing Sally on the lips.

Sally put her arms around Emily's neck and kissed back. The last of Emily's previous life had left her once she committed herself to loving Sally. She was finally free of everything that once troubled her. A bright and sunny future lay before her and she was going to take advantage of every bit of it, starting with what was laying in front of her.

1...345678