Manas Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cafeteria was completely deserted and was about to close down for the day. They ordered a large coffee and some sandwiches. The long day was having the effect on them. Both of them were in melancholic mood reliving what had transpired through the day. They enjoyed their meal in silence as Anjali refilled her coffee.

It must have been 6pm by the time they started back. Anjali was pretty tired and she settled down into her seat. Manas on the other hand was still thinking how beautiful the other woman was and how when she hugged him his dick had automatically found its goal of sorts.

30 minutes into the journey, they were yet to hit the freeway, they were in a sort of forest road. It was pretty dark outside. Anjali had a problem. Two large coffees were having its effect on her. She had to pee badly. She tried to hold it for a while, she thought they would be hitting the freeway soon, and they will find a gas station. Her body though did not listen to her. She was beginning to feel it badly. She was caught in a fix, she was too embarrassed to bring this topic up with Manas, however she had no choice. She made up her courage and spoke to him.

"Manas, can you please get the car to the side of the road and park for a few minutes. The coffee is making me want to pee badly. I am really sorry, but I can't hold it anymore." Said Anjali.

Manas promptly stopped the car, and looked around if there was some place she could use. The trees on both the sides of the street looked pretty dense and could have had various animals and insects. He told her "Anjali be very careful, it is pitch dark outside and the forest looks dense, try not to go into the trees, maybe you can use try to go just behind the trees on the road."

Anjali got out of the car to find a place for herself. She saw that there was complete darkness and she could not see anything. She walked upto the driver window and asked Manas to turn on the head and the tail lights. She went slightly behind the car to find a tree which she could use. She looked to see if Manas was looking, he was looking straight ahead. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, she had no option but to pull it down to get knees standing up. As she pulled her panties and squatted, she felt an ultimate relief as she felt her stream rip into the ground.

Manas realized how awkward this could have been for Anjali, He could not offer to accompany her for her safety, however he could not let her go into the trees alone too. He was happy that she had requested to keep the light on, at no point he had any intention of sneaking on her, but his side view mirrors had other plans. As he sat watching the road ahead, he could clearly see what was happening in the side view mirrors. Anjali was standing there trying to look around if anyone was there, after that she slowly pulled her jeans down. She must have worn white panties as it was clearly visible in the dark. As she pulled it down and squatted he could see her creamy ass. Even though it was not very clear from the angle, it was kind of turning him on. He felt sad at his behaviour and closed his eyes.

As Anjali walked back into the car she had a relieved yet embarrassed look on her face. She sanitized her palms as she settled into her seat. They drove back listening to some nostalgic hindi music.

**********************

It was the last weekend before Rajeev was supposed to come back. More than the weekend Anjali was looking forward to Friday. She was turning 35 and with her husband not around, she had invited the only other person she knew, Manas.

"Happy Birthday!." Manas smiled as he handed her a bouquet of tulips walking in.

Anjali was wearing a beautiful lemon yellow saree and matching everything. As she opened the door for Manas, she was pleasantly surprised at his choice of flowers. She led him to the living room.

"What would you want to drink?" Asked Anjali

"Whatever you are drinking." Manas answered.

Anjali had never had alcohol in front of Manas, Anjali did not want to appear naive in front of him, she asked him if he was okay with some wine. Anjali went inside to fetch some glasses for both of them.

By the time she came back. Manas had set up a small cake with a candle on their centre table. Anjali was pleasantly surprised for the second time that evening. He had started singing the Happy Birthday song as she walked towards the living room. She was very happy with the way the evening was progressing. She blew out the lone candle and cut a piece of cake, Manas fed her a little piece and she fed the rest of the piece to him.

They now relaxed in their living room with their wine glass in hand. Manas handed over a nicely wrapped gift to Anjali. Anjali was overwhelmed with all the things Manas had done for her birthday. She thanked him once again and kept the gift aside. They started sipping wine talking about various things. Anjali was looking very sexy in the lemon coloured saree. The saree was a little transparent revealing the light coloured blouse and a hint of cleavage. Every time she bent down to pick up the snack from. The table she gave Manas a hint of a look of her cleavage. This whole look of her's was making her look very sexy tonight.

They were into the third bottle of wine now, and wine was beginning to have effects on them. The topics had moved from innocent ones to one's with a dash of naughtiness to it. They were discussing their fantasies in college and what they wanted to experience.

Anjali was first to answer, "In college, I never had a boyfriend, I was also never in a serious relationship before my marriage, I have fantasized about sharing a shower with my partner.". She had carefully chosen the word partner. It might be the wine she was drinking or her shyness, her checks had turned red. The wine was letting her loosen a bit more than she usually was.

It was Manas's turn. "I always wanted to know how it would feel to kiss a woman. I have never had a girlfriend in college or since. I have fantasized so much about a kiss, I would really like to find out how it feels" said Manas.

Anjali could not believe that Manas had never kissed before.

"Ah you are lying, are you sure you have never been kissed before? In this age, even boys and girls in high schools are experimenting with kisses and what not". Laughed Anjali.

"No I am being honest, having seen it so many times on screen and read about it in so many novels, I really wish to find out in real, how it would feel." Manas said with a sad face.

Anjali felt really bad looking at Manas's sad face. She got up to refill her glass, she was a bit tipsy with all the wine, as she got up she tripped on her saree a bit before stabilizing herself. During this, she had tugged a bit of her saree folds in the front, leaving a few of those undone. She refilled her glass and instead of going back to her place she walked upto the place where Manas was sitting.

Manas saw that Anjali was tipsy and wanted to give her a hand, as she tripped on her own clothes, the folds of her saree were undone, it had also pulled her pallu a bit exposing more of her cleavage. He was surprised to see her walking back to his place instead of her own. As she came near him, she surprised him by sitting on his lap. She carefully placed the glass on the table in front of them, and turned towards him. Manas could smell her husky fragrance from up close and he was a little confused as to what was happening. Circling her arms around his neck. She kissed him on his lips before he could react.

Anjali was very much aware of what she was doing. She really wanted Manas to experience what a kiss felt like. As she kissed him, she could feel the reluctance and lack of reaction from his side, but slowly she could feel him responding. She now had her tongue inside his mouth, and could feel a taste of his wine. This held back, yet a non innocent kiss was turning her on. Before she went any further, she stopped the kiss and got up.

"There, now you can stop fantasizing. Now you know how it feels like to kiss a woman. You better tell me that you enjoyed it" winked Anjali.

Manas was too embarrassed to respond, he just let an innocent smile. He saw that she too seemed to have enjoyed the kiss as she could clearly see an outline of her erect nipples on her yellow blouse. She was looking very hot and sexy in disheveled clothes.

Anjali walked back to her place and was about to sit down when her eyes fell on the gift box. Anjali asked "What did you get me Manas? I am curious to find out, I think I should open the box." Said Anjali.

"No, please don't open the gift now, maybe you would like it more if you open it later." Replied Manas.

"That makes me even more curious, tell me what have you got me." insisted Anjali.

"Well it is just a piece of clothing, I hope it fits you, nothing to be curious about. You can check them later." Manas tried to downplay the situation.

"Oh I have begun to like your taste in clothes, especially your choice of colours. Let me see the gift, I could try it on and you can decide if it fits me." Anjali squealed, excited.

Anjali opened the box to find something she had seen before. This was the same piece of lingerie she had liked in the Victoria's secret store which they had visited together. Manas had picked up a peach colored set for her. It was exquisite looking and extremely revealing. The top was completely sheer and made of lace, it tightened towards the bodice and the bottom had an opaque area just near the crotch. The back was completely sheer with lace and strings embedded to make them hug the body. The colour was just the one which would turn Anjali on. It had come with a small satin bow at the back, which would rest just above the ass. Imagining herself in that dress was turning her on.

Manas chuckled a bit and asked her "Do you still want to try it on and want to let me see if it fits you?."

Anjali was blushing big time now. She thanked him for the gift. "Thank you Manas for the gift, you must have seen me admire this on our visit to the mall. I did not expect this when I said about trying on before, anyway just the look of this thing makes me sure I won't fit into it, I hope you don't mind if you have to return it." Said Anjali.

Manas told her to just keep it and try it on later, she need not decide it now. "I am sure it fits you perfectly," he guessed.

Anjali tried to deny at first, she told him "No, I cannot imagine a 35 year old woman getting into this outfit. It is not meant for me, it won't even look good with my body type."

Manas had no option but to tell her, she would definitely fit into the clothes and she had a body for it.

"How do you know, you haven't even seen my body?" Asked Anjali.

It was Manas's turn to blush. He reminded her how she had tried on the clothes at the mall, he had seen her body and he was confident she could pull it off. She could try it on inside the room, and see if she liked them, suggested Manas.

Anjali decided to give it a try. She got up, took the lingerie and walked to her room.

She began to undress in front of the mirror. First she unwrapped the yellow saree which was almost undone. She stood in front of the mirror in her blouse and petticoat. She untied the petticoat letting it fall on the ground. She was now in her white panties and blouse on the top. As she unhooked her blouse she was surprised to see how erect her nipples were and pushing the thin material of her bra. She removed her bra to reveal herself a pair of firm breasts that looked lovely to her drunk eyes. As she pulled down her white panties and stood naked in front of that mirror. She was getting extremely turned on thinking how she was naked in her own house with Manas in the living room. She pulled out the lingerie and got into them. She fit perfectly into it. She had seen herself in many revealing outfits before, something she enjoyed wearing for her husband. This one had to be the best of what she had tried on so far.

She knew she had about 4 glasses of wine already, she was a bit tipsy but not drunk enough to go out wearing this in front of Manas. He would be clearly able to see every inch of her body except her pussy. Her breasts would have mere lace on top of them, and her ass would be exposed completely behind the see through material.

She had two choices before her, she could get dressed again and thank him for this beautiful gift. Or she could be a little bolder and give him a proper thank you by showing how well it fitted her.

The idea of going out like this in front of Manas was turning her on. She could feel the wetness in her pussy. Her nipples could not have been more erect. Her back began to arch by themselves. She knew she was itching to go out. That is what she did.

Manas could not believe what she was seeing. Anjali was wearing his gift and she looked like a goddess. Her breasts looked firm holding onto those laces meant to prop them. The sheer sides exposed her beautiful curves all ending at her dark crotch. He could see a hint of her public hair, as she turned around he was stunned. The back was completely see through. She had the perfect ass. Creamy and firm just the right amount of jiggle as she walked. He had seen her ass in the mirror earlier as she bent down to pee. The darkness had not done justice to what was on display today. She looked beautiful. He felt his dick would burst out any moment. He was worried he might ejaculate right in his shorts. He loved the bow just above her ass, as if it was his gift.

Anjali looked into Manas's eyes before walking back into her room to change back into her pyjamas. She thanked him for the gift once again. It was already 1 am by this time. She asked him if he wanted to sleep on the couch as it was too late to walk back to his place. She was feeling very sleepy and excited and wanted to just crash into her bed. She gave him a pillow and some blankets and went to her bed.

*****************************************

It was a lazy Sunday morning for Manas. After the long exciting night that he had the previous day, he woke with a hangover, both literally and figuratively. He could not assess what happened the previous night. He was both excited and nervous at the same time. He had dozed off at Anjali's place, and the night did not seem to have done anything to down his excitement. He had woken up with a big hard on, and he needed something to calm him down quickly. He looked around to see if Anajali was around, and he was curious to see how she would react the day after what had just happened. He couldn't see her around. Her bedroom door was still closed, and he wasn't sure if she was already up or if she was still sleeping over what had transpired between them.

Manas wrote a quick note, "Anajali, Thank you for a wonderful party! I have a few errands to run at home, see you around later!". He carefully chose his words in the note to not sound too eager and at the same time not to sound disinterested. He cleaned up a bit around the living area before he left closing the door behind him.

Anajali woke up with a tingling feeling, she didn't know what had come over her the previous night. It was definitely not just the alcohol as she had enjoyed every minute of what had happened, wine had helped her nerves though. She was too shy to face Manas, so she decided to sleep in for a bit and see what happens. She could hear some sounds outside, Manas might be up. She was contemplating if she should face him now, or should she wait for time to settle the awkwardness which she was bound to feel around him. She heard the sounds of the door closing, she thought Manas might have left. She waited for a few minutes to make sure he did not come back, and slowly opened her door. Manas had cleaned up the living space, and had left a note. She was surprised to find herself a touch disappointed to find him gone. She didn't know what she expected from him, but she felt a little sad that nothing did happen between them.

It was about 10am when Anjali called him asking his plans for the day. She did not want to leave things in an awkward phase. She wanted to act normal, so that they didn't lose the lovely camaraderie between them, Manas told her he didn't have anything specific in mind, but he had plans to visit the apartment sauna later in the morning.

"If you do not have any plans, would you want to join me?" Asked Manas.

Having nothing else planned, Anajali ended up saying "Sure, why not."

When they entered the Sauna, there were already two women relaxing on those benches. They quickly adjusted their towels as we entered. It looked like they had covered themselves up in haste, as their towels barely covered their bodies, let alone sit securely. Manas looked at Anjali's face to see if she was uncomfortable, she didn't look like she was.

As Manas and Anjali got in they both chose two opposite corners onto the right side, as those two women had already occupied the left side of the sauna. Manas had a towel wrapped around his bottom half, whereas Anjali had wrapped a long towel to cover herself from just above her boobs, and the towel ended up just below her crotch. The hint of cleavage and the creaminess of her exposed thighs were making her look very sexy. Manas caught her stealing some glances in his direction a couple of times, Manas was now beginning to worry if Anjali may be able to notice his boner. The idea of steamy naked bodies was turning him on.

The warmth of the steam was beginning to make Anjali sweat, the droplets sliding down her neck into her cleavage. This setup with half naked Manas sitting inches away from her was giving her kind of an erotic buzz. The women who were present when they got in, sat on the opposite side to Manas and Anjali. They looked much younger, may be Manas's age. Their towels hardly covered their bodies, in fact if one focused on one of the girl's crotch, surely they could see her pubic hair. The brunette on the other hand had exposed most of her left boob. A hint of her light brown nipple was visible. Anjali had seen other women naked before, but not in the presence of another man. Anjali began to feel a pleasurable tingle between her legs.

The girl with the brown hair adjusted her towel as she got up, and walked over to where Manas and Anjali were sitting. She introduced herself as kat, and requested

"Hi Guys, I know the rule here is that we should keep ourselves covered at all times and no nudity, however me and my friend here were enjoying our time before you both entered, and if you don't mind, we would like to remove our towels. Steam does wonders to our skin, and sauna is more enjoyable that way."

Manas looked at Anjali without knowing what to say.

Anjali was equally confused. Having a hint of nakedness was something, whereas having completely naked women was something else. She knew she did not need to agree, as usually nudity is never the norm around here, however having Manas in the same room was affecting the way she thinks. Without her knowledge she nodded to Manas.

Manas was quick in saying "Yes, sure" to Kat, he definitely wanted to see more.

Kat looked very happy as she replied "you both are more than welcome to join us,".

As Kat walked back to her seat she had already dropped her towel to reveal a beautiful ass. She sat up on the lower of the benches with her back to wall, revealing her well manicured pussy. The brown just covered her lips down there. She had those dark brown nipples, something more common in Asian women, and her boobs now hung firmly from her shoulders.

The brunette was not far behind. She too removed her towel to reveal those light brown nipples. They were semi hard, but the drops of water covered her breasts to make them look very sexy. She had a completely shaven pussy. Her pink lips were glistening with steam. She looked really young. The two women seem to revel in nudity as they appeared like Greek goddesses.