Manas Comes of Age

Story Info
Manas lives his fantasies with Anjali, his co-workers wife.
9.9k words
4.5
38.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manas was very nervous, it was his first trip abroad. He had joined this multinational company less than a year ago, and now he was asked to travel to Texas. He had been brilliant in whatever little time he had spent in the company, and the trip was more of a recognition of his capability. He was picked up from the airport by a company arranged limo and dropped into a fully furnished house, which was to be his abode for the next six months. As he dropped his luggage and sat on the sofa, the reality kicked in, he had never stayed alone in his life, the feeling of having no one to talk to, in this unknown place, along with a hostile and challenging work environment overshadowed the excitement of his first visit to the country of dreams.

Manas was very happy to meet his teammate who was staying in the same apartment neighborhood, Rajeev was also on an assignment and was in Texas with his wife. They had reached the US a month earlier and were happy to see Manas as they too felt lonely in this new country. Rajeev introduced his wife Anjali to Manas. They spent the evening over a cup of hot tea, some snacks and talking about a whole lot of things they miss about India.

"Manas, I need to visit the Chicago office for a month, and I can't take Anjali along. She will be staying back here, and I request you to help her in case she needs anything." Just a week into his visit, Rajeev requested Manas.

"I have stocked up on her needs, however she will need your help in driving her around for groceries, or any other emergencies." Rajeev looked really grateful to have Manas around.

"Don't worry about Anjali, I will take care if she needs anything." Said Manas.

The three of them had gelled well in a short time and they had become accustomed to each other's company. Anjali was not really worried about staying alone as Manas had been a very good friend to them, helpful, jovial and a decent person.

Manas got busy with his work, and did not check much about Anjali, he assumed she would call if she needed anything, and he was also not so comfortable spending too much time with a married woman, who was alone.

It was Friday evening when Anjali called him. "Hi Manas, sorry to disturb you on Friday evening, but I need your help in driving me to the grocery store, if possible can we go today evening or sometime tomorrow?." Requested Anjali.

"Oh sure, we can go today itself, I was not doing anything important." Said Manas, and he apologized for not checking up on her over the week.

Anjali had liked Manas when she saw him the very first time. He was this nerdy man of 21/22 years, just how she was when she had got out of college. She was anything but nerdy in appearance now, 10 years in corporate culture and 2 years of married life had transformed her completely. At 34 Anjali was a well read, smart, intelligent and beautiful woman. Many people had complimented her on her curves, but she cherished the compliments she got on her sense of humor.

Manas stayed in the neighbouring block to that of Anjali's house. He made it to her house within 5 minutes from the phone call. He had always been quick and prompt with respect to time. Anjali was surprised to see him this early, she was not yet ready. Anjali was in her jammies when she opened the door for him.

Manas had only seen Anjali in presence of Rajeev so far, he had always seen her in casual yet well dressed up attire. He was surprised to see her in jammies. She looked a lot younger in these casual clothes. He could see her curves more prominently, and he seemed to like what he saw. He was a bit embarrassed at his thoughts, but the simple sexy looks of Anjali was really pleasant to his eyes.

"Give me a few minutes, I will be ready very quickly." Said Anjali as she led Manas to the sofa. She left him with a few magazines as she went into her room to get ready.

Mohan and Anjali reached Albertsons which was just a few minutes drive from their complex. As they walked in, it was pretty deserted for a Friday evening. Manas pulled out a shopping cart and walked in behind Anjali. He was getting used to American grocery shopping. aisles and aisles of groceries and veggies, in which people can get lost for hours. He had not spent much time with Anjali without Rajeev, he was getting used to being alone with her.

Manas was very shy and not the talkative type, she on the other hand was more comfortable talking. She didn't say much, but seemed to be more open to the conversations between the two of them. As they entered the beverages section, she walked over to the beer section. She knew Manas liked to try new beers, and she wanted to stock a bit for him. They saw that the isle was blocked by a woman and her cart. They had to wait for her to move, as there was no space to go around her.

The woman was wearing the shortest of the skirts, and a really tight tank top. As they waited behind her, Anjali could clearly see her tight body in her outfit, and Anjali started to watch Manas's reaction to this. He was trying to avoid eye contact and was trying to watch something on the shelf. Anjali smiled at herself looking at this plight. To Manas's delight, the woman got moving and he was more than happy to push the cart forward. The woman suddenly stopped as she dropped something from her cart. She had to bend over to pick up what had fallen off. .

Manas was left shellshocked, the woman was not wearing anything underneath her skirt, her hairy pussy was completely on display for Manas and Anjali. Anjali and Manas were both looking in her directions and her pussy was right in their faces. Manas didn't know how to react. As the woman picked up the packet and walked out of the aisle. Anjali burst out laughing. Manas who did not know how to react to what had just happened, was kind of relieved now that Anjali had burst out laughing. This broke the ice between them, and they laughed all the way back home.

**************

The next day being Saturday, Manas was feeling bored and lonely at home. He felt very happy when Anjali called him and asked if they could visit the mall. She had some shopping to do.

Manas drove Anjali to the mall, she seemed her usual self. He did not know what to expect, as he had never gone clothes shopping with a woman before. The society had bombarded him with cliches about women and their shopping, however he was not someone who believed in cliches. Like all the new things happening in his life, he looked forward to this experience.

"Do you want to shop on your own when I shop for my things?" Asked Anjali.

"I don't have anything to buy, and I am new to the mall culture and I usually get lost alone, if it is okay with you I will join you, if not I can wait in the car." said Manas

"Oh! no, not in the car, you can join me. I hope my shopping does not bore you." Said Anjali.

As they entered the mall, they were greeted with the pink and purple Victoria's Secret store at the entrance. Manas could not help but steal a glance or two at the lingerie on display in the shopping windows.

Anjali saw the shy glances of Manas and chuckled at his naiveness.

After walking for about 20 minutes and window shopping in two or three stores later, Anjali saw something she liked and she wanted to try it on. They both entered the store, and within no time she had filled her trolley with a few tops and trousers.

Manas having nothing else to do was pushing the trolley around. He had hardly been to women's clothing sections in India, the textures colours and material in these sections in the US were a little overwhelming for his taste. He could not believe some of the lace tops, and short skirts on display at the store.

Anjali was now ready to try her clothes and they both entered the trial room bay. The trial rooms did not have doors, instead they had these curtains that could be rolled shut. Choosing a couple of tops to try Anjali walked in and shut the curtain behind her. After a few minutes she came out to show how the top looked on her. He really liked how the color mauve looked on her. He didn't say much just that it looked nice on her. She went back to try her next top.

Manas was surprised to see this time around that she had not closed the curtain fully by mistake and there was a small gap between the curtain and the wall. He could clearly see her back through the gap. She had removed her to now, and stood in her bra. He could see the straps from behind and he felt a little shy to continue looking. He tried to avoid the situation by looking into his phone. In a few minutes she was out again in her second top and was watching herself in the long mirror outside. She spotted that Manas looked a little nervous and was surprised about what could be the reason behind that.

She walked back to try her next top, she removed her top and was about to try on the next one when she saw that the curtain was not fully closed and she could see Manas in the mirror. He was trying hard to peer into his phone and not look up. She immediately guessed the reason behind his nervousness. She also felt a little naughty and wanted to test Manas. This time around she deliberately kept the curtain ajar and turned around to wear her top. She was sure Manas could see her in a bra if he lifted his head, but he wasn't looking; she was very happy that he had passed his test.

She closed the curtain fully and asked him to hand her trousers. She let her hand slide through the curtain to pick up the trouser. She realised that the trouser was one size smaller and she needed a bigger size. She requested Manas to get her a bigger size. As she waited for Manas she was in her panties and was too lazy to get into her own trousers to wait. As Manas walked in to give her the new trousers, she nonchalantly opened the curtain in her panties to take the trousers from him. He was shocked to see her in panties. She looked super hot in them. She took the trousers from him, closed the curtains behind her. She quickly tried them on and she didn't seem to fit in them, so she decided to just buy the couple of tops. Anjali liked the naughty feeling she felt when she exposed herself in panties to Manas.

As they started going back from the mall, they again crossed the Victoria's Secret shop, Anjali was in a playful mood now, she asked Manas if he would like to go in. Manas turned red with embarrassment.

She told him it's okay, many guys shop there and there is no need to feel shy. Saying this she pulled him into the shop. The shop was full of fancy lingerie and heaps and heaps of innerwear. Manas found it funny how women flocked to the sale bins, holding panties in air imagining themselves in them probably, before choosing them.

Manas saw that Anjali was admiring a sheer lingerie set. Something that appeared too intimate. She quickly placed it back into the rack before they walked out.

*****************

It had already been a week since their visit to the mall. As there was nothing much to do for Anjali through the week. Manas too was busy at work. Anjali did invite Manas a couple of times for tea during the week. The two seemed to have developed a quick friendship.

It was a boring Saturday until Anjali came up with this idea of visiting a natural pool which was a few miles away. She had come across it in one of the online weekend getaway blogs. She asked if Manas was in mood for a day trip and within no time they had agreed upon this idea. Anjali asked him to pack a bathing suit, as it might be fun to get into the natural pool. There was supposed to be a small hike into the woods to get to the place, which was supposed to have a small waterfall which had created a natural swimming pool. Manas and Anjali quickly got into the car and were out on the freeway shortly. It took them about two hours to reach the parking area of the pool. They got off the car and were off towards the trail which led them into the woods.

Anjali was cheerful as usual and was excited about their impromptu plans. She was leading the way as Manas followed her. Few minutes into the trail, they come across an information board about the rules and regulations of the park. They both took a few minutes to go over the regulations. Manas was surprised to see that this was a clothing optional area. He caught Anjali reading about it but she seemed to show no reaction to it.

"Anjali, this is a clothing optional area, do you still want to go ahead and visit the waterfall?." Asked Manas.

"We have come this far, I am okay with it if you are." Said Anjali.

Manas did not know what to do. To be honest he did not know what to expect. He had not been to any of the nudist/clothing optional places before. He thought about it for a few seconds and, if Anjali is okay with going there he should not have a reason to worry about it. Manas told her he was okay with it too and they both continued their little hike.

They seemed to be the only people on the trail, as they did not see any one going to our coming back on it. As they walked, they were really surprised by the greenery around the trail, it l was so beautiful and dense that people could easily be lost in it.

After walking for a few minutes that day a group of people approached them, the group was mainly made up of middle aged women, most of them wore bikini tops and shorts. Many of them were still wet from their swims and seemed to be in a jovial mood as they crossed. Manas was kind of relieved that they were clothed and he did not have to worry about the awkwardness.

As they moved a little ahead they saw two men walking in front of them in the same direction. They seemed to be walking very slow, and within a few minutes Anjali and Manas had caught up with them. Manas noticed that the two of them were naked and he could clearly see their naked butts from behind. He looked at Anjali, she seemed to have seen that too, as she had her mischievous grin on her face.

As the men were walking, with the movement they could see a bit of their balls from behind, and Manas had never seen another naked man in his life, let alone with another girl with him. Within a few minutes they had to walk past the two men, and they exchanged courteous hellos as they went past. They were completely naked and he could see their flat penises as they went past. He did catch Anjali taking a full look at them too. He was just surprised at how cool she was with all this nudity.

They seem to be approaching the falls, as they could hear the water. They started seeing more people around. Many of them were naked. Manas saw many women were topless with tiny bikini bottoms hardly covering their crotch. He saw a few women were totally nude. He could see all kinds of bodies around him. Usually the nakedness on the internet especially movies is full of picture perfect women with perfect bodies. The bodies here were much more natural, and looked nothing like what he had seen in the media. He did get excited at first with all the nudity, however very shortly he had begun to treat all this with a norm.

Anjali was excited to be in this setting. She could never convince her husband to try this, with Manas she felt no baggage. She felt no need to hide her instinct. She had no plans to go nude in there, however she accepted nudity around her naturally.

They had reached the pool area and were ready to change into their bathing suits. The changing areas were makeshift booths with a plastic sheet for a curtain. As they approached that area, they could see many men and women getting in and out of their clothes out in the open. Anjali had never seen so many dicks, dicks of all sizes. They both entered different booths. Manas closed the curtain and quickly changed into his swimming shorts and he got out. As he was waiting for Anjali to come, he started looking around. He saw so many people in various states of undress, they seemed to be not bothered by each other's nudity at all. He heard Anjali call out his name from behind, as he turned around he saw the most beautiful sight. Anjali was wearing a one piece bathing suit. It was one of those which came with a short skirt and the hips. A leotard of sorts. All nudity around him, and this beautiful covered lady was giving him a boner of huge proportions.

Anjali walked up to Manas and found him mute with all the awkwardness. She tried to break the ice "I am disappointed to see you in your shorts." chuckled Anjali. That put a nervous smile on Manas's lips. As they walked towards the waterfall they realised they were very late to get into the water. People were almost leaving now. They thought it kind of works out for them as this meant less people around.

Anjali steadied herself in the pool holding onto Manas. He did not know how to swim however the water was just upto their hips as they waded deeper into the pool towards the waterfall. As they approached the waterfall they saw there was just one woman bathing herself there. They could see her body waist deep in water enjoying a natural shower under the waterfall. She was extremely good looking and the environment was having an effect on Manas. He realised he was still holding onto Anjali's hand, and seeing that beautiful woman was turning him on. He could feel his tool stiffen, he was so glad that he was under water and Anjali could not see the tent he was forming below.

As they closed in towards the woman, she saw that they were waiting for her to finish. She called out "Guys, no need to wait, you can join me, there is plenty of space around here."

Manas did not know if they should go ahead. Anjali solved his dilemma by leading the way. As they approached the woman below the waterfall, they were taken aback by how cold the waterfall was. Anjali immediately found her nipples hardened. They were poking hard into the material now.

The woman said to Manas "Hey, you guys should enjoy this more, why do you want to deprive your skin of this great touch. You do realise it is clothing optional here right?. The feeling of water on your skin is amazing. Just get rid of your clothes and enjoy, don't feel shy."

Manas turned red with embarrassment.

Anjali too tried to pull his leg, "what are you afraid off, you should take your shorts off." grinned Anjali.

Manas was getting more embarrassed

The woman moved a little too adjust herself on a small rock under the waterfall. Now they could see that she was completely naked, and fully shaven in the crotch. They could see her pink lips down below wet soaked in water and she looked very beautiful. There was something about this beautiful woman, nonchalantly naked, with her beautiful ass and her bare pussy, and perky breasts. Manas now had a huge hard on. Anjali did not stop pulling his leg, and was constantly teasing him to get rid of his shorts.

Manas and Anjali were now under the waterfall, and enjoyed the cold water falling on their backs. The woman joined them too now, as the three of them were getting pounded by the force of the water.

Manas could not handle the constant pulling of his leg by Anjali. He responded "You know I can totally get rid of my shorts in no time, I am only worried about you".

"Ah don't worry I won't look" smiled Anjali.

"I am not kidding Anjali, I will remove them" smirked Manas.

"Yeah right." Anjali rolled her eyes.

With a swift motion Manas removed his shorts. There he was completely naked, water up to his balls, a rock hard dick pointing to the sky,

Anjali with an open mouth. She quickly turned around with her back to him and started laughing.

The other woman seemed to be very happy though, she congratulated Manas for enjoying water the way it should be. She gave him a friendly hug as she waded away.

Manas had now pulled up his shorts, and both of them were walking away towards the end of the pool. Anjali was both shocked and feeling funny about what had just happened. She had egged him on, but she never thought he would go through with it. They were now out of the pool and were going towards the changing room. They had not spoken a word since he had pulled down his shorts. Awkwardness between them was growing too much. This time around it was Manas who broke the ice. "I hope they have the cafeteria open, I am very hungry after being open with nature". That did it. Anjali burst out laughing. They entered the changing area, this time around there was no one else. Anjali went into the changing room, Manas with his new found boldness changed in open. He felt good to be naked with no inhibitions.