Manas Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manas had no idea how his body would react to all this nudity. He now sported a huge boner which kind of was obvious in his tightly wrapped towel. He did see Kat and her friend smiling looking at his bulge.

However there was nothing he could do to help himself. He was hoping that this erotic tension settles down.

Anjali was surprised how much she was turned on looking at two fully naked women in the room. She was wondering if she was the one more turned on than the only male in the room. She could clearly see that Manas was struggling to keep his hardon unnoticed. She smiled thinking of his situation. She was not far behind. She was now clearly wet between her legs, and was kind of wondering where all this was leading. She found the two girls exchanging smiles between them, she had no doubt that they were smiling at Manas's hard stick. She was surprised at a hint of jealousy she felt having young naked women around Manas.

Kat's brunette friend broke the silent tension, "Hey you guys, don't feel shy, we are all adults here, you guys seem to be in real discomfort, especially the guy here, why don't you get rid of your towels too?."

Manas looked embarrassingly at Anjali, both didn't know what to do next. Manas had once exposed himself to Anjali at that waterfall. However there was a long distance between them at that time. He knew for sure he would be dripping with precum by now. He was really hoping for some sort of a sign from her to guide him.

Anjali herself was caught in two minds, was she really thinking of going nude in front of Manas?. He had seen her boobs, almost naked, the sheer lingerie she wore the previous night hardly covered her, however being naked this close to him, was not something she thought she would be okay with. However the jealousy and a sense of competitiveness was affecting her thought-process now. She could not believe she was seriously considering doing this.

Anjali looked into Manas's eyes and she unwrapped the towel around her. She was completely naked now. For the very first time she was exposed completely in front of Manas. She was totally turned on now. She could feel the drops of steam now hit her breasts. She had a thick fuzz on her pussy, yet the excitement had made her lips swollen and wet. The three pairs of eyes on her body were making it swell even more. She could almost feel the ooze coming out of her.

Manas could not believe what Anjali had done. At 35 she looked stunning naked. She had those small nickel sized dark brown areolas with small nipples which were now erect. Her curves were just the kind Manas loved which led his eyes right to her crotch. At first he could not see anything but her thick pubic hair, how he wished the Sauna had better lighting. As she sat on the bench she had now exposed her pussy lips to him. He could see the inner pinks as the lips widened. She seemed to be really enjoying this, as her face had a perfect mix of sensualness and the naughty mischief look. He was no longer hiding his glances, and he could not take his eyes off her. Here she was, his co-worker's wife fully naked and exposed to his eyes.

It was his turn now. He did see all three women were looking at him now. As he stood up, he didn't have to do much. The towel dropped down as his erect cock sprung up. He could see the sticky precum had made his purple head shine. The foreskin was no longer hiding his thick head, it had slided all the way back. As he sat back on the bench his mast had boldly held up its sail.

Kat let out a gulp as she saw how erect he was. Anjali caught his eye as she looked at his cook. There was no doubt in her mind that he was mentally nailing her. The look in his eyes as he was looking at her body, and the way his cock was jerking on its own, she was afraid if he could last without ejaculating. His cock was a lot thicker and longer up close. She had a glimpse of it in the waterfall earlier, but the view had not been this clear. She felt like a teenager, as she felt an erotic surge inside her looking at his naked body.

******************************************

Manas and Anjali were both extremely aroused by the time they got back from the sauna into their house. Manas was no longer willing to wait and watch. He wanted some immediate action, so he was the one who made the first move.

Anjali had plans to take a cold shower to calm herself down. As she was heading towards her bathroom,

Manas spoke "You have helped me so much over the last few days, you have made me live for real, every fantasy of mine. I want to make you live your fantasy today."

Anjali remembered the fantasy she had talked about earlier, shower with her partner. She realised what Manas wanted to do. It gave another rush to her already aroused body. At one end she wanted all of this to stop, they both had already gone beyond what she could allow herself to do, on the other end, she wanted to take her body to its next level of pleasure.

Anjali looked into Manas's eyes, and her eyes gave away what she really wanted. As they entered the bathroom, Manas lifted the loose knee length gown Anjali was wearing over her head. She was wearing no bra underneath. Her breasts jiggled into their place. She made no attempt to hide them and she stood there in her panties. Every inch of her body wanted more of this.

Anjali looked up into Manas's eyes as she pulled down his shorts. He just had a towel on his shoulders. As she pulled down his shorts, he was in his boxers which formed a huge tent at his crotch. They had seen each other naked just a few minutes earlier, but getting naked in this close proximity was a completely different thing. She was not her usual funny self, she was feeling a sense of sensual energy which she had not felt in years of her marriage.

Manas was feeling very turned on seeing Anjali topless in front of him. Her dark brown nipples were very hard in anticipation. He could see some wet spots forming at her crotch. He realised she was extremely turned on too. When she pulled down his shorts, he was disappointed that his boxers stayed on. He was in a hurry to get naked in front of her. He made Anjali turn around and face the mirror in front of them, as he caressed her hips and he let his fingers hook onto the hem of her panties. As he tugged then down slowly to reveal her creamy ass crack, he could almost feel his precum slide through the sides of his thighs. He bent down so that his face was close to her ass, as he tugged the panties to her ankles. His face was now facing her creamy ass and he had never felt more aroused in his life. She stepped out of her panties and looked into his eyes through the mirror.

Mans realised Anjali was now completely naked and just a second away from turning around. She held his gaze in the mirror as she turned around and revealed her naked self. She was dripping wet down below, and she didn't seem to mind it. He noticed that her thick pubic hair clearly parted more, and her lips were swollen to reveal pink inner layers which were now glistening wet.

Anjali was now completely naked and she could feel that her body wanted Manas's cock inside her. However it was too early to make any move, she wanted to see what this is going to lead into. She kneeled to get a better axis to his boxers, and pulled them down to reveal a very wet dick of his. He was oozing too much of precum and his purple dick looked very inviting. She took a tissue, holding his dick with her left hind wiped his juices clean with her right hand. As she touched his dick, she could feel a strong shift of his shaft. She was worried he might cum soon, but he seemed to recover.

Manas turned the shower on and led Anjali into it. Anjali stood closer to the shower, and Manas joined her from behind. As the stream of warm water hit their already aroused bodies, they could not keep their hands to each other. Anjali made Manas turn around and let the stream of water hit him just above his ass. She touched the bottom of his neck and ran her hand through his spine giving him goosebumps, her single swipe had now reached the top of his ass, she continued with her finger now touching him near his asshole, down below to his balls, and she cupped them from behind. His dick went for a wild swing clearly indicating his body had liked what she had done.

Manas quickly turned around in response and cupped her breasts. He had wanted to do that for a while now. Her soft breasts just stepped into his hands as he reluctantly touched her hard nipples. They had now goosebumps all around her nipples, and her body wriggled in pleasure. He moved his hands to the side of her body to her hips, as he gazed into her sexy eyes, He turned her around and held her from behind, his hands playing with her breasts. He held his elbow around her as he moved closer to play with her body from around her. As he did this, his dick went right below her ass, as if it had found its direction and a goal. It was just a few cms away from her entrance and this realisation made his dick even more hard.

Anjali could feel his dick very close to her pussy and he had her in a tight clutch. He was now playing with her boobs and the water falling on her torso were making her arch her bottom closer to his body. This was giving his dick more access to her pussy. She realised, his dick was practically at the entrance of her pussy, and one thrust from him will move it inside. She was so wet that she might not have realized if it had already slid a bit into her cunt.

Anjali now turned around and kissed him on his lips. She was liking the way her body was feeling now and she wanted more of this. She held herself close to his body, she could feel her nipples press into his young chest. His dick was not pressing into her stomach as she kissed him deeply. Her tongue was right into his mouth squeezing his tongue. She was totally leading the way this was going and she was loving it.

Manas was feeling very hard to resist himself. Anjali was kissing him deeply now, and his tongue was responding to her. They were now hugging each other very closely and he could feel every inch of her body. He could feel his heart pounding and the shower was adding to the feeling. He could feel his dick was very close to Anjali's pussy and he did not know if he should enter her. He grabbed a piece of soap and started rubbing it on her boobs. Anjali seemed to like that as she started moaning between those kisses. He now made her turn her back to him and made her bend over. Her pussy was fully visible now and her asshole was pink and hairless.

Manas started soaping her between her legs, and she started squirming in delight. First time he touched her lips, she let out a mild shudder, now he carefully played the tip of her slit very close to her asshole. With each stroke he moved from the tip to the top, slowly touching the lips. As he started moving closer to the top, he could feel her pushing his fingers in. He was now instead her pussy. His fingers felt for the very first time in his life the warmth of the pussy, he started fingering the inside of her, he now had three of his fingers inside. She was now breathing heavily, and she let out a loud moan as her white body shivered into an orgasm.

She stopped the shower and turned around to look at Manas, he stood there with a smile. She held his cock and led him to the bed. They were both wet from the shower but she didn't care. She pushed him into the bed as she settled on top of him. She kissed him deeply as she guided his cock into her wet cunt. She could see the pleasure on his face, as she started slowly moving up and down on his dick. She had slowly picked up pace and was now really pounding on top of him. He looked very close to coming. She turned around on all fours and gave him a good view of her pussy. She guided his dick back to where it belonged, as he started to enter her doggie style.