Mancave'd

Story Info
Vin and Ashe get into some naughty unexpected fun.
1.1k words
3.73
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sauce1x
Sauce1x
15 Followers

Ashe and Vinny get invited to a Superbowl party at a friends. They happily attend but don't really know anyone there and don't really get to mingle because everyone is enjoying the game.

As the party gets going people are walking around the backyard enjoying themselves so they decide to sneak off and go into the converted garage which is now a mancave.

They playfully make out as they hear the game loud from the projector. It doesn't take long for Ashe to drop to her knees in heat and yank down Vins shorts. Filling her mouth teasing and sucking until he is rock solid.

All of a sudden she stops and turns towards the door.

Vinny turns to find a big bald bearded guy standing there holding a six pack of beer.

He then side steps as if to make room for the guy to join them. Ashe grins and takes him back in her mouth.

The guy set the six pack down and quickly joined them. Ashe knew exactly what Vin wanted her to do.

She tugged at his waist until his cock jumped out of his pants. What she found was a pleasant surprise.

This guy was packing a long thick cock that was stiffening fast. She went for a taste as her tongue flicked all over the head.

The man groaned as she tasted his manhood. Ashe then began switching back and forth between both rock hard cocks as the game went on in the background.

The sound of her lips smacking on their cocks was intoxicating. Both guys took turns filling her mouth and enjoying watching the other get their cock wet.

In between switching from cocks she stopped again.

Vinny looked over seeing a burly guy with a mustache and glasses, he then motioned for the man to join in the fun.

As he approached Vinny noticed the ottoman and grabbed Ashe laying her on it. He made sure her head hung over the side to allow the guys access.

Vinny took his position between her legs pushed her skirt up slid her panties over and started to eat her pussy. The bearded guy moved in at an angle and started slowly fucking Ashe's mouth.

The second guy in glasses dropped his shorts without hesitation. He impatiently waited for his turn.

The bearded man generously moved over as Ashe's lips popped off his cock. Glasses steps in quickly and starts feeding her.

Ashe coughed and gagged as he pushed her to her limit right off the bat. Vinny smiled at the man enjoying his luck with great pleasure, he then rises and aims his cock and inserted it into Ashe.

She tried to spit out the hefty cock in order to enjoy the fucking Vinny was giving her but it turns out Glasses was very eager.

It's as if the crowd cheering in the game energized the guys stroke. The sound of her trying to gulp him down was so hot to Vinny.

Then Ashe has to shove him off in order to catch her breath. Vinny smiled at Glasses as he caught his composure.

The bearded guy seems turned on by the aggression and fills her mouth as soon as she recovers.

Vinny then realized that Glasses had made his way over to him, moving in for a turn to fuck Ashe with his beefy cock.

He enjoys her pussy for a little bit longer then pulls out of her and lets him step in. His hardon is rock solid and he buried it in her. Immediately he starts pounding away at her with even more vigor than before.

She groans as she spits the bearded guys cock out of her mouth to look at this burly guy stabbing her innards. Shooting an angry look over at him and then a smiling Vinny her eyes rolled back as she succumbed to the pleasure.

Vinny grabs her neck and pushed it back so the bearded guy can feed her again. He pinches his nipples and starts to feed her again. She makes sure to hold him at the base to control his thrusts.

Vinny grabs her big full breasts and sucks on her nipples letting this go on for a bit, watching her get spit roasted while he strokes. Having given them time to enjoy her signals for the guys to rotate. As the cocks withdrawal she hops up and gets in doggy. She quickly finds glasses and shakes her head at him. He smirks as he pushes up his glasses.

Beard guy slides into her wetness and start to long stroke her. In that moment she begins to reel in the pleasure and that is interrupted by the burly guys cock being shoved back in her mouth.

She almost growled but he could tell that she seemed to respected his assertiveness. Glasses seizes the opportunity and once again is fucking the back of her throat gripping her head.

Vinny was ready to fuck again and looked to the bearded guy for a window. He gracefully pulled his raging hardon out of her glistening in her juices.

Just then to an eruption of cheering in the game outside Ashe pulls away and pushes Glasses onto the couch.

Vinny knows what she wants.

She climbs onto him gripping him and sits down on his fat cock. Her pussy stretches around his cock as she begins to ride him rhythmically. They moaned as the crowd cheers outside.

Glasses grabs her ass while he starts to quiver.

Ashe slams herself down on him with as much force as she can generate. She totally ignores the others in the room as she rides the heaviest of them.

The Bearded guy joins Vinny as they stroke to the role reversal.

They find their rhythm fucking as if the cheering is for them. Then just as she anticipated he grunts and tries to reach for his cock. She doesn't allow it pinning his arms back as he blows his load inside her.

He trembles as she slowly rides his cock into submission. She plants a kiss on him and hops off walking over to the bearded guy.

Ashe doesn't even look at Glasses again because she's done with him. She takes bearded guys cock back into her mouth as he stumbled over to his clothes and dresses as he exits.

She angrily sucks and slurps his pulsing cock. Spitting on the length while she stroked and suckled the huge head. It doesn't take long for the beard to start shaking and flood her mouth. He realizes he's got to go and retreats as she turns her focus to Vinny.

Ashe sucks him sensually and teases his hard cock as drops of the other mans load stream down her chin.

Then to his surprise she stops.

"Must be halftime"

***

*Based on a fantasy discussed with her.

Sauce1x
Sauce1x
15 Followers