Surprise Party with Friends

Story Info
After dinner Mark's wife allowed him an extra birthday gift.
4.7k words
4.53
21.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most amazing thing happened to us last night, and hopefully this attempt to recall it will be as hot for the reader as the event was for us, to ensure we get as many details in as possible both me Dan, and Jenny my wife will tell our versions of different parts of the story.

We were invited to dinner in our friend's house, Mark was turning fifty and his wife Lou invited us and another two couples around for dinner. Jenny had gone to school with Lou, as did Kacy, the wife of the third couple, she's married to Paul. For their whole adult lives the three women have remained close friends. The party was just a week short of Jenny's fiftieth birthday, so we were all set for a big celebration. The fourth couple were about fifteen years younger than the rest of us, and were neighbours of Lou and Mark.

As with any group of girlfriends there had been thousands of messages and phone calls between the friends, checking recipes, discussing what each would ware so there was no clashes, and general calming of pre party nerves. When we arrived there was a strange atmosphere, the young couple that lived two doors down from Lou and Mark, seemed to be arguing with each other, not the vibe to bring to a birthday meal. The rest of us tried to ignore the young couple's issues, and to be fair as we sat down to eat, they seemed to become more amicable towards each other, but there was a continuing worry that the fight might re-erupt at any second. We had managed to get through most of the meal unscathed, Lou had gone to get the desert. As usual Jenny went in to the kitchen to see if she could help, moments after Kacy's offer of assistance had been turned down. She returned to the table a few minutes later, a longer disappearance than I would have thought a rejected offer of help would have taken. When she sat down she turned to me whispering, "Dan, Lou was crying in there, she was telling me the reason she had invited the neighbours was as a birthday surprise for Mark, apparently they are swingers and some how the wife had agreed to sleep with Mark after the rest of us had left, a one off blind eye of the rules of marriage as it were, any way she is in tears because they have nearly ruined the whole night, and obviously the surprise Lou had planned for her husband." Over our years of marriage we had often discussed the fantasy of sleeping with someone other than our spouse, but the conversation had never gone beyond a celebrity hall pass, a George Clooney or a Nicole Kidman, and the conversations were really only a part of our foreplay, never coming up at any other time, or even been considered by either of us as being a possibility. But for some reason I suggested to Jenny that she offer herself as a surrogate birthday present, not thinking she would offer, or having the offer accepted.

As Lou was serving coffee and for most of us the conversations were continuing, the young couple suggested they might go home, and at the same time I heard Jenny whisper "I will, if you don't mind, I don't want our friends night to be a total failure". I was adding sugar to my coffee as Jenny got up from the table, disappearing into the kitchen for the second time, taking a moment to consider what my wife was about to do, and realising I was quickly getting turned on by the idea. The young couple got up to leave, neither Lou or Jenny had returned from the kitchen, so it was left up to Mark to show them to the door, on his return he went straight to the kitchen to announce their departure. From my seat at the bottom of the table, I was the only one that had any sort of view down the hall way towards the bedroom and bathroom section of the single story house, after a few moments, Jenny appeared from the kitchen, holding Mark's hand, both of them walking towards the bedroom, as they disappeared along the dark corridor, I could feel a definite growth in my pants, the idea that Jenny could possibly be about to go through with my suggestion. The corridor was lit for a moment before they closed the bedroom door behind them.

I was sitting at the table, Lou had returned, I hadn't even noticed any look or signal from her about what might be going on in the bedroom, my efforts to concentrate on the various conversations were truly disturbed by the full erection I was concealing under the table, I also realised that neither Kacy nor Paul seemed to have noticed the missing twosome. With a lot of hard work I finally began to pay attention to the events at the table and ignore the thoughts I was having about Jenny and Mark. That was until I realised that the bedroom door had been opened, the light of the room was streaming into the corridor, I tried to work out who or how it may have opened, but couldn't remember if any one had left the group, even if only for a minute. My brain went into overtime, knowing the bathroom was directly opposite the master bedroom I wondered if there was a possibility of catching a glimpse of what was happening behind the now open door. I mumbled an excuse about the bathroom and got up from the table, pausing at the bedroom door, hoping no one else was paying attention to my actions, I looked in. Jenny was laying on the bed, Mark standing in front of her, her dress and bra missing, but her pantyhose still attached to her legs, however torn to near shreds. Mark was obviously fucking her, pounding hard, not Jenny's favourite way of making love, other than maybe just prior to her orgasm, but the whole scene and the sounds my wife was making had me more than turned on. Neither of them had noticed me standing watching, and I felt that either I needed to jerk off and relieve myself, or just enter the room and hopefully my wife would be happy to help me relieve my erection.

After a few minutes I decided on the latter as being the option I wanted to pursue, entering the room, I walked to the bed, right beside Jenny's head, Mark was so engaged in fucking Jenny that my appearance didn't disturb him. I pulled my hard cock out of my pants, offering it to Jenny, she tried to wrap her lips around it, but the way her body was being bounced around the bed she was unable to keep me in her mouth.

[Jen] When Lou had told me the secret of Mark's birthday present I was shocked, I went to tell Dan more so to calm my curious nature, why would a wife of more than twenty years get "another woman" for her husband, but then Dan suggested I should be the replacement present. I had never had any inclination of being with anyone else but my husband, the idea had come up as part of our foreplay on a few occasions, just a fantasy, where was I ever going to be in a position to make love to George Clooney?. At first Dan's suggestion sounded more like a solution to Lou's sadness and anger over the young couple's argument and the after effects it was going to cause Lou. But as I went back to the kitchen to talk to Lou I found my self getting turned on, what would it be like to have sex with another man, not make love just raw sex. I was never attracted to Mark, he's a god friend and Lou is my best friend so I didn't even feel that it might be a fantasy from somewhere back in my mind being fulfilled. I had offered myself to Lou before I could change my mind and Mark walked in to the kitchen to tell Lou the young couple had left, just at the moment Lou was hugging me, the destruction of her whole plan might be reversed, obviously she didn't know how Mark would take the suggestion of his birthday present, he was aware Lou had something big planned but no clue about the actual plan. At Lou's direction we headed to the bedroom, Mark seemed very nervous, as if still not sure was Lou actually going to let him be with another woman, never mind me. When we closed the door to the bedroom we kissed for a few minutes, Mark was getting aroused, I was definitely turned on, the whole situation was arousing me, but Mark still felt standoffish, holding back. I took off my dress and bra, taking his hand and placing it on my breast to confirm he was allowed do what he wanted to me. I climbed on to the bed, kneeling with my back to the door, unzipped his pants and released his cock, he was so hard, a tiny droplet of precum escaped from the tip. I bent down, taking him in my mouth, sucking him, he was so turned on, I felt that he probably wouldn't last too long. The positive to that I thought was that we'd be back at the table before anybody missed us. I was sucking his cock, and behind me someone opened the bedroom door, they didn't speak, I don't know who it was and the sight of my ass in tiny panties and nude pantyhose was probably not what they expected to see, but it made Mark even more excited if that was possible. He grabbed me, tossing me on to my back on the bed, I felt my pantyhose ripping and his fingers pulling my panties aside. He was like a teenager experiencing his first woman, there was no foreplay, he grabbed a condom from beside the bed, and entered me. I knew I was turned on, but how much and how wet I was surprised me, he slid into me so easily, and was immediately pounding me. My physical body was responding to the rampant cock but my emotional body was thinking of Dan, then suddenly I looked up and dan was standing over me, unzipping his pants and offering his cock to my mouth. On a couple of occasions as a younger woman I had fantasised about having two men, all the amazing positions, how it would be to feel all the hands on me, more than one cock, but it was a fantasy that had long dwindled, until that moment when it came racing back into my brain. I so wanted to suck Dan, to connect with him, to complete our circle of love, but the force Mark was fucking me with, and the position he was holding my legs in, meant I couldn't keep Dan in my mouth. I could feel my self getting close to cumming, Dan's cock would have brought me over the edge of orgasm but Mark started to grunt, he was cumming, I so wanted him to last even another minute, one more minute to give me time to orgasm, but I couldn't get the words out to tell him to hold off, and even though he was wearing a condom, I could still feel the force of his orgasm.

[Dan] Mark had cum, I was standing with my pants around my ankles and a huge erection. Mark stepped back from between Jenny's legs, his condom so full of cum was starting to slide off his deflating erection. I looked up and standing at the door were the other three, Lou and Kacy were smiling and Paul actually had his hand in side his pants stroking himself. I knew Jenny hadn't cum but was probably close, based on her heavy breathing, so I beckoned to Paul to take Mark's place, as Mark collapsed on to the love seat at the window. Paul looked towards his wife who just nodded and he began to strip his pants off, he asked Lou were there any condoms, Mark wasn't in any state to answer him if he was asked, Lou looked in one of the bedside drawers but couldn't find any, then Jenny said "Fuck it, just fuck me you don't need a condom for me". Immediately Paul was between her knees, entering her. His fucking technique was a lot calmer and more relaxed than Mark's, he was fucking Jenny slowly and methodically. As I watched him with you, both Lou and Kacy came in to the room, kneeling in front of me, they both began kissing my erection, then taking turns they were sucking me. To have two mouths on my cock had always been a fantasy of mine, unknown to my wife, but the reality was better than anything I had ever dreamed of. I was struggling to keep myself from cumming. Then Lou suggested I lay back on the bed, as her and Kacy got undressed. Paul was fucking Jenny doggy style and as I lay down Jenny was just able to reach me and take the tip of my cock in her mouth. The erotic nature of that moment nearly blew my mind, it was only the two other naked women coming from either side of the bed that broke our moment. I had never seen either Lou or Kacy naked, never thought I ever would, but wow they both had amazing bodies. Kacy has enormous breasts, always dressing to hide them, in my opinion wasting her best assets by far. Lou is the opposite, very sporty, her tight toned body, with not even the blemish of a stretch mark. Kacy lowered her breast to my mouth, her nipples already hard, me taking the opportunity to try and calm my pending orgasm, but Lou was straddling me, about to lower herself on to my cock. Then Kacy shifted up the bed, and as I felt Lou lowering herself on to my erection Kacy lowered her pussy on to my mouth, every mans ultimate dream. Although the sound was muffled by Kacy's thighs, I could hear Jenny cumming, the unmistakeable sound of her orgasm filled the room. Lou and Kacy were also talking, I couldn't hear their conversation in my Kacy prison, but I thought they were swapping places as Kacy raised herself off me. Now able to see the room, Mark was standing beside the bed, his erection back to its full extent, Paul was sitting on the love seat, Jenny on his lap, the two of them cuddling each other. Kacy moved to the side of the bed, on her knees in doggy style, as Mark entered her from behind, she kissed me as they began to fuck, until she turned her attention to Mark. Lou was till riding my cock, but I asked to lay down, I got between her legs and started fucking her, just in missionary position, but man it felt so good, and I could see both Jenny and Paul watching me intently. I was about to cum, trying to hold on as long as possible to allow Lou her orgasm, and as soon as she started cumming I couldn't hold back. I pulled out of her, not sure if I should cum inside her, sending a spray of cum all they way up her chest, nearly hitting her chin.

I rolled off Lou, looking for Jenny, who was still sitting on the love seat with Paul, I lay flat on the bed, Kacy and Mark only inches away, Kacy sitting on top of Mark riding his cock. Lou wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my chest, enjoying the show beside us as much as I was. The way Kacy's large breasts swung as her body rose and fell on top of his cock, she groaning loudly, possibly on a wave of orgasms, but definitely enjoying feeling Mark's cock inside her. Suddenly her moans grew louder, Mark was reaching up, kneading her breasts with one hand and pinching her large nipple with the other. Whether she had orgasmed already I don't know, but as Mark grunted an announcement of his own ejaculation, she came, her whole body visibly shanking for her audience. Kacy rolled off Mark, rolling into the small gap beside me on the bed, somehow fitting without pushing anyone on to the floor. The grin on her face confirming her enjoyment should anyone need further confirmation.

[Jen] When Paul had taken Mark's place I was just about to cum, but the break halted my orgasm, I was fearful I wouldn't be able to get close to cumming again, as if my moment was ruined. The sex I had just had with Mark was so animalistic and frenzied. The delay looking for condoms didn't help, so in my mind I just wanted Paul to do exactly what Mark had been doing to me, but with Paul it was more making love than fucking, his methodical approach, slow long thrusts were added to first by the second I got to suck Dan's cock, then watching him with Lou and Kacy, brought me back to a point of no return. Doggy style is not my favourite position normally but on that occasion being able to take in the whole picture and maybe it was his height or something, but Paul was hitting spots that even Dan doesn't hit sometimes. I felt my self cumming, and when I cum I'm usually quiet loud, normally I struggle to mute some of the noise I make, but with Paul, my orgasm was so sudden and so explosive I think the whole neighbourhood heard me. My orgasm also seemed to the conduit for his and I felt him cum inside me with such force that he caused me to have a second, smaller orgasm. We moved to the love seat to rest and make room on the bed for the rest of the guys. I felt so spent that I just wanted to sit back and watch the show.

The six of us slowly recovered from our sexual exploits, then Lou suggested we should all jump in their hot tub, pointing out the dried cum all over her chest and the amount of sweat we had produced between us. We all laughed at the irony, when Lou and Mark had got the hot tub installed we all joked about their possible new lifestyle and the new friends they would find, little did we think the jokes would come true and we would be their hot tub friends. Towels drinks and snacks were brought out to the hot tub, and each couple used the time to reconnect, feeling Jenny's naked body against mine as she told me how she had enjoyed the night so far, and how she wanted to know every feeling I had experienced with Lou and Kacy was getting me turned on again. I wasn't the only one, Mark and Lou had climbed out of the hot tub and were making love on the deck, slow passionate love, the opposite to the way Mark had fucked both Jenny and Kacy. Jenny was stroking my cock, I was so aroused I felt that I could cum nearly straight away, even though I had only emptied my load in to Lou about twenty minutes before. Kacy tapped Jenny on the shoulder, she was sitting on Paul's lap right beside us. Kacy whispered something in Jenny's ear, Jenny thought for a minute then said "OK". She climbed off my lap and pulled herself out off the hot tub, Kacy followed her, as they walked back towards the house they held hands, then turned and said to both me and Paul, "are you not coming to watch". Needless to say me and Paul were out of the pool in a second, both fully erect following our wives in to the house.

[Jen] sitting on Dan's lap in the hot tub was so erotic, kissing and talking about what had just gone down, I was stroking his cock which felt at least as hard as I ever remember it getting, I think he was nearly going to cum when I felt Kacy's hand on my shoulder. She whispered a name in my ear, it took me a minute to understand the reference, Kate Herring, she was a girl in our class in school that had an unfortunate mishap playing softball she had slipped running for home base and ended up with her head lying on another girl's crotch, from that day on she was branded as a lesbian, she ended up pregnant before she finished school and was married within six months. But I understood Kacy's reference, being with a girl was something I had never considered, back in school I had kissed a few girls, both Kacy and Lou definitely, but it was just fun, kissing girls had never had any sexual effect on me. But it was a night of firsts and I was so turned on that I thought tonight was the one time in my life to break all the moulds and be open to trying anything. We got to the bedroom, our husbands only a few steps behind us. We climbed on to the bed, Paul and Dan sat on either side of us. Kacy leaned in and started kissing me, her lips felt so soft and her tongue just seemed to hit the right spots in my mouth. I had one hand resting on her inner thigh and with the other I found her large breasts, her naked skin was so soft, and rolling her nipple between my fingers made it so hard. One of her hands was grabbing on to my ass, according to Dan, my best asset, then her other hand moved to between my legs, I moaned as her finger began to stroke my pussy, her touch was so soft and gentle, the complete opposite to a man's touch. I moved my hand to her pussy, finding her hard little clit, gently pulling the little hood back and moving my fingers around it in small circles. I looked up, Kacy was about to make me cum, her kiss was becoming more intense, and her finger was rubbing my pussy better than I can myself, I could see Paul, he was stroking his cock, his face looked like he was about to cum, then I spotted Dan in the mirror, and the speed he was jerking his cock was so fast I knew he wouldn't last too long either.

I think all four of us were on the brink of cumming, watching Jenny and Kacy was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, better than any porn I have ever watched. For some reason the two girls suddenly stopped, neither had spoken, but both pulled away at the same time. The looked at each other, as if communicating by telepathy. Kacy lay flat on the bed and Jenny straddled her in a sixty nine position. Both women, tentatively at first started to lick the other woman's pussy, but quickly they increased their vigour.

12