Manchester Pt. 02

Story Info
I go for a boat ride with a guy.
3.1k words
4.43
2.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everybody in this story is over eighteen. In this one I've just returned from a summer stint working in Amsterdam and am being pursued by a guy named Billy back in the US.

Four days went by. He texted me every day, asking to see me, wanting to know when I was going to see him and let him tie me up. I'm not sure where he came up with the idea that I would let him tie me up. Just because he had seen the pictures my photographer had taken? But that was the way he thought, the lacrosse star, at twenty-two three years my senior. Just because I finally gave in and showed him my tits? The rest of it he forced on me. But he probably figured I wanted that. And he was right, I did want it. I just hadn't said yes to it. He just took it. And we weren't going steady or anything so why should I let him do anything more to me like tying me up? But I liked that kind of stuff and the idea of being bound and helpless with a boy I found attractive interested me.

So that day I ran into him at the beach and he suggested he row me out to his parents' 30-footer, at anchor in the harbor, and I could lie on the deck in the sun. I knew his parents had a nice boat, and he had offered to take me out on it infinite times, but I didn't go because I knew he'd try something. But I grabbed a towel and we walked out to the dock where I saw his friends Adam, Lucas, and Liam out on the rotunda with two of the cabana girls. The girls had to be over eighteen to work at the cabana as they had to serve liquor. They were Spanish-looking, very pretty, as all the cabana girls were, and wearing the smallest bikinis imaginable. They both had beautiful bodies. Later I found out they were twins.

Billy and I hopped in his parents' dingy and rowed out to the boat. He went below and I went forward and lay down on the fore deck on my towel, clad in a blue strapless bikini with a really sexy Brazilian bottom. I unhooked my top since he had after all already seen my breasts. I lay there undisturbed for what seemed like an hour. I kind of dozed off with the gentle rolling of the boat. Eight bells rang and suddenly I woke. I raised my head and I could feel someone staring at me, I just felt that something was amiss. I turned my head and Billy was sitting up on the rail in front of the pilot house, staring down at my nearly naked body.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking at you!"

"Why?"

"To see how beautiful you are."

"Well stop it!"

"Why, Lou?"

"Because it makes me nervous."

"Why?"

"Because it's weird!"

"You let me kiss you and feel you up and you came. Maybe you'll let me kiss you again."

"Not if you keep staring at me."

"You need some sunscreen."

"No, I don't, I have a tan."

"Not all over. Not on your boobs and on your bum."

"I have a tan on my boobs. You saw them. I spent half the summer in Europe and girls can go out topless." Actually, Amsterdam is kind of chilly, upper seventies is hot.

"Turn over!"

"No, I won't."

"Why not, I've already seen your boobs. You've nothing to hide."

"I decide who sees my boobs and when."

"Well, decide."

"I have."

"Then turn over, Lou!" I wanted to. But I didn't do it. Not then, anyway. Billy went below. I closed my eyes and in a few minutes, I was sound asleep. When I woke, maybe half an hour later, we were underway and almost out of the harbor. Two bells rang.

"What's happening, Billy? Where are we going?"

"Just a quick trip out past the islands."

"I don't want to go out past the islands."

"Well, we're headed out."

"Turn back! I want to go home." I was a little bit scared about what he might do to me now that I was trapped on board with him. But the truth is the fear kind of turned me on.

"Well, you're not going home for a while. Get used to the idea." I was indeed trapped on board with him. And the idea, as he called it, made me wet. I settled down and fell back asleep. Half an hour later he dropped anchor about two miles offshore.

"We're here!"

"Why did you drop the anchor? How long are we going to be here? I'm cold." It was chilly now, out that far out on the water, and all I had was my bikini.

"Don't know. It's up to you." He went below. I wondered what he had planned for me, and I started to get wet again. Regardless, I was halfway off to sleep again when he came back on deck, hopped up on the fore deck, and stood over me. I hardly noticed he had a blue bag with him.

"I got the sunscreen."

"I don't want any!"

"Well, you're going to get some!" He swung his left foot over me and went down on his knees on either side of me and sat gently on my bum.

"Get off me!"

"Not until I put some sunscreen on you."

"I told you I don't want any."

"Maybe I should have brought Molly. She let me put sunscreen on her." He probably was lying, but I didn't want to take the chance that she'd come out with him.

"OK, you can do it."

"Good. You can shower it off later and I can watch you shower."

"I doubt it." But in an instant, I felt a cold trail of sunscreen being laid in the middle of my bare back. That done, he reached up and gently pushed my hair up out of the way and began spreading the sunscreen out across my sun-browned back and up over my shoulders. For such a strong man he had a very gentle touch and I found it very sexy indeed to have him massaging me like he did, especially because I was essentially now his prisoner.

When he was finished with my back he put more sunscreen on his fingers, moved both hands down my sides, up under my arms, and started massaging me again, eventually reaching around and down under me, and getting my side boobs. This turned me on even more and my breathing became a little deeper, and he could tell it was getting to me.

"Ah, she likes that, she likes being felt up." It was useless to deny it. When he had finished up near my boobs he moved his hands lower down my sides over my ribs and tickled me. I tried to make him stop, but he wouldn't and he told me to stop interfering.

"No, I won't, you're not going to tickle me. I hate it. It's a form of torture, my brothers tie me up and tickle me all the time."

"So your brothers tie you up and tickle you, Lou? That's a good idea. I'm going to tie you up and tickle you too."

"No, you won't. You're not going to tie me." But there was nothing I would have liked to try more.

"How are you going to stop me?" I knew I couldn't. He could easily overpower me and do anything he wanted to me. And I half hoped he would.

"I'll scream and I'll fight!"

"Go ahead and scream, there isn't a boat within a half-mile of us. And tickling isn't all I'm going to do to you." He picked up the blue bag I had barely noticed when he first stood over me. He emptied its contents on the fore deck beside me. It was various lengths of white cotton rope.

"Let me go, Billy. This is kidnapping! You can't tie me up and keep me here against my will. You'll never get away with it." But he would. I'd never tell.

"Oh, I might. No one knows you came out here with me. And when I'm done with you who knows where you'll end up." That sounded like a threat, but it excited me.

"Get off me now, Billy. Stop now and take me in and I'll never tell anyone this ever happened."

"You're right, you'll never tell anyone this happened. It'll go easier on you if you cooperate with all the things I'm going to do to you." I heard what he said, and I could imagine what he meant. But a part of me was intrigued by what he was planning to do to me and I wanted to experience what having it done to me was like. Being his prisoner had already happened.

But how long would it last? What would he do to me? Sex, in one or many forms, was a certainty. He had already told me he wanted to cum inside of me. Was he going to do me in my bum? Make me suck him off? But these weren't really going to be rape because although I planned to fight him I was eventually going to gladly submit. But I wouldn't cooperate. Whatever he was going to do to me I was going to fight it every inch of the way and then give in so I could experience what it was like. I was going to be tied up, he had told me he wanted that. He had already found I hated to be tickled. What else was there?

For now he was going to tie me up, something I always had enjoyed, at least when it was a game. He picked up a five-meter piece of the rope, doubled it over, and pulled the free ends through the doubled-over end to form a loop. He held the loop in one hand, maneuvered my two wrists behind my back, crossed one wrist over the other, and held them together with a one-handed grip like a vise. Then he slipped the loop over my hands with his other hand and pulled it tight enough so it hurt. Then he bound my wrists tightly together, crossing the rope in between my wrists and then over and then under until the ends were short enough to tie off.

With him sitting on top of me I was now completely helpless. He could do anything he wanted to me and there was no realistic hope of a rescue. We might as well be out in the middle of the ocean. And even knowing that I still felt more turned on than I did scared. I still found him tough, attractive, and in charge.

"OK, that's done. Let's move down to some new territory." I knew he meant my ass. He moved backward, picking his ass up off mine and ending up sitting on me mid-thigh. I knew what this meant. I felt his fingers curling around the waistband of my bottoms, which really wasn't a waistband because it only barely covered the crack in my bum.

"Let's see what's under here." And slowly, very slowly, he began pulling my bottoms down, revealing more and more of the soft, round globes of my bottom, snow-white against the brownness of my suntanned body. Slowly down my bottoms came until he had to spread the cloth slightly to get it over my thin hips, and soon enough my ass was bare.

"Wow, will you look at this!" He gently caressed the soft flesh of my bum. Then he began to use more of the strength of his hands and finally, he just started pinching them, trying to hurt me. Then he backed his own bum further down my legs to the backs of my knees so he could lean down and literally kiss my ass. Finally, he used his teeth to bite my bottom hard and I cried out. He ran a wet fingertip up my ass crack and found my bum hole. Then first, gently, and then more aggressively, he stuck his finger into me and pushed it up inside as far as it would go, and this time I screamed.

"Well, I guess you're an asshole virgin if not one anywhere else. I'm going to enjoy getting into you, though you won't enjoy it much." And he was right, I was an asshole virgin. And I also figured he was right, I wasn't going to enjoy getting devirginized back there. But at least I now knew more about what he was going to do to me. Soon he tired of fooling with my plump little behind and he pulled my bottoms back up and moved to the next phase. He stood up and took his shorts off, leaving him in just a pair of blue briefs. I could see his dick half-erect pointing to the right side under his briefs. It was huge, and I was happy to think it was destined soon for my well-lubed vagina.

"Turn over on your back, so I can see your tits, Lou."

"No." But I wanted to. I wanted to feel his strong hands caressing my bare chest.

"Yes. Turn over or I'll hurt you."

"No." I wanted to see what he'd do, to feel it, to see what it was like to have him hurt me.

"Last chance!"

"No!"

"OK." He moved up and sat on my ass like before. Then he reached up and grabbed my hair with both hands, bunched it together, and pulled my head up off my towel. It hurt, but not too bad, but I pretended it did.

"Oww. Stop it, Billy."

"Nope. Not until you turn over."

"Never!" I was getting hotter every minute. I started grinding my crotch into the towel on the hard deck below me and it felt wonderful. And sitting on top of my ass he knew I was doing it. He let go of my hair with one hand and I could feel him go to his crotch and take himself out of the leg hole of his briefs. Then he grabbed my hair firmly with both hands again and he started pulling until my head and neck and the top of my boobs were off the towel, bending me backward.

"Stop it, Billy, stop it. It hurts!"

"It's supposed to, now turn over!"

"No!" He pulled me up some more and now my bare tits were fully up off the towel and he let go of my hair with his right hand and started roughly squeezing my right tit with the full strength of his hand and it hurt like hell and I screamed.

"Come on, you little bitch, turn over." With my upper body curved backward and up I could feel the tip of his exposed dick, wet with pre-cum, against my skin. With my left hand crossed over to the right side because my wrists were bound behind me, I reached down and grabbed his dickhead and squeezed it as hard as I could. I managed to twist it forward against the backward pressure of his hard-on and he cried out in real pain.

"You little bitch, you fucking bitch!" He lept up and bent over and moaned and grimaced for a few seconds, but then he was down on me again and roughly forced me to turn over on my back. Then he sat down on top of me right on top of my crotch and cursed me some more.

"You little bitch, I'll fuck you so hard you'll scream for mercy." At least he had told me what he had in mind for me.

"I'll look forward to it." And I did look forward to it.

"Let's start with a little foreplay, Lou."

"Fuck you!" He reached forward and gently began to caress my bare tits. After just a few seconds of this, I was halfway crazy with wanting his dick in me, but I wasn't going to be coerced.

"Come on, you want it. You want it bad." He was right, but I wasn't giving in. His hands went to my sides and started down my body and I knew he was headed towards my bikini bottoms. My breathing got heavier and he could see it was, and that my bikini bottoms were getting wetter. And soon he'd see that.

"You little slut, you'll come in your pants if I don't stick it in you." He stopped and played with my belly button and then started lower, down over my tummy 'til he was at my waistband which was actually only an inch from the wetness of my girlhood. He moved his ass down to my thighs and was poised to pull my bottoms down.

"Well, look at this!" My blue bottoms showed the wetness from my pussy. He slipped the first joint of all eight fingers into the band of my bottoms and started to tug on them.

"Don't, Billy, please." But it did no good. He pulled my bottoms down in front an inch or two and then ran his hands under the band around to the back and pulled them down in the back, off my ass so they'd come down easier. Then his hands came up to the sides and a quick tug and my girlhood was laid bare.

"Wow ho, will you look at that!" And he did, the soft pinkness of my labia, glistening with wetness in the mid-day sun. He maneuvered his hand onto it with the palm up so he could stick one finger and then two into me. He lightly fingered my clit and it drove me wild. My hips started moving and I closed my eyes and tipped my head back and started moving against his fingers. He pushed back gently and my breathing became audible. I moved my hips faster and a little faster still and he moved his fingers faster too. I was so horny and here I was with my hands tied behind me, unable to resist this boy that I was half in love with.

And gloriously I started to cum. He started vibrating his fingers against my clit and I just came and came and came, right there lying in the sun, and it was just wonderful. I screamed with pleasure, over and over, forgot where I was and just enjoyed my own body and all the fantastic feelings that surged through it.

At some point, he took his hand away from my cunt, and at some point after that I started to come back down to earth, and I was still breathing hard and slowly. Finally, I was back on Billy's boat and he was standing over me, and my bikini bottoms were off me, so he finally got what he wanted, he saw me naked, in the flesh, instead of a photo. I hope I was worth it.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers