Mandatory Chastity University Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His maybe-girlfriend gave him a stern look but then smiled at Charlie and nodded her head. He knew that she wanted to go there early so it was almost guaranteed she would back him up. "Yeah Mrs Clarke.", she said amicably and maybe even a little apologetically.

"Please... Charlie.", the blonde interjected, making Imogen smile.

"Yeah Charlie. We should get going. The sooner we get there the better. You have a great day!"

Charlie sighed and shook her head. "Fine, fine. Go get the admin out of the way. I will do the dishes and if you get back I will still have something cooked up for you. Though you will have to clean up after lunch. No whining."

"Sure.", Bryson said in a way that made Charlie think he'd try to find a way to weasel out of it. Soon the kids were out the door and she sat down, resting her legs and giving the sink a worried look, clinging to the hope she'd get along with her husband's only son.

***

Bryson sat down in the driver-seat and put on the seat-belt while Imogen went around the car, a frown on her face. She opened the backdoor to throw her backpack in and then sat down on the passenger seat beside Bryson. Before he could turn the key and start the car she leaned over and slapped his arm two times in a row. She didn't really put much force behind those and they made him chuckle.

"What's the matter?", he asked, feigning ignorance.

"You know damn well. You can be such a dick, Bryson! Can't you be nice to your mom for one fucking time in your life?"

He rolled his eyes and started the car, driving out of the drive-way. Their house wasn't the biggest, but in a good neighborhood, and it was beautifully designed by his father, making it look quaint and idyllic between large conifers and with an enormous oak giving shade to the front-porch.

"She's not my mom.", he said in a bored tone of voice like they had this conversation before, and they definitely had. His real mother died during child-birth and he spent his childhood being raised by nannies since his father was often gone for long stretches of time. That was why they moved away for two years when he joined his father in Australia where he was part of a project building a complete neighborhood in the outskirts of Canberra. It was an attempt to keep them close, but it turned out to be one of the loneliest times of Bryson's life. During those two years his father met Charlie and within a few months they went from dating to marriage.

It was confusing for Bryson to have a new woman in their family, especially one as young as Charlie. Being a teen he had suspicions of her motives for being together with his dad, given his prestigious job, and back then he wore it on his sleeves openly and rebelled against her many times. These days they were in a state of cease-fire, though there was still an underlying resentment for her in Bryce's perception of his step-mother who, despite his sometimes awful behavior, often made attempts to smooth things over with him.

"You sound like a dumb high-schooler right now, Bryson. Get a grip. You're going to college now. Start acting like it."

He just shrugged and flicked the indicator as he waited at a traffic light, making her give his shoulder another half-hearted slap again. Imogen sighed and groaned: "If I knew you'd be acting like this I'd never have let you cum."

For a moment neither of them said a thing and when they exchanged a glance they both started laughing. A lot of the tension dissipated and Imogen chuckled as she hit him with one last: "Idiot.."

"It was really nice...", Bryson admitted, "I was kind of hoping you'd do something like that with me one day, so it caught me off guard that you'd do it this morning."

She grinned and teasingly replied: "I could tell. Must have been a total ambush the way you blew your load, minute-man."

He blushed at that and squirmed in his seat, feeling the dampness of left-over cum in his underwear against his cock as it stirred back to life, forming a semi-erection at her reminder of him not only experiencing the first time she made him cum by herself, but also of his lacking performance.

"Who's the idiot now?", he tried to get back at her, only making the girl giggle, "I was nervous and all riled up!"

"Oh shut up. You love it anyway...", she claimed, leaning over and grabbing at his crotch. Bryson held the wheel tightly and swallowed as her hand briefly grasped his budding erection. He felt the damp coldness of the cum press against his skin and throbbed in her grip, even through the pants. His eyes were on the road but he could hear her voice closer to his ears, triumphantly stating: "Case closed."

Bryson gave a nervous chuckle and waved one hand through the air. "Can you stop? I'm trying to drive."

Imogen giggled and nodded her head. "True, better let go of it. Otherwise you'd cum in your pants and plant the car against the tree in your eye-rolling, drool-dripping climax."

Despite her teasing he had to laugh, shaking his head as her hand retreated. He was deeply pulled back and forth between differing emotions. Sure, he felt humiliated, but a part of him liked when she teased him like that. Loved it, in fact. And besides, this was extremely exciting because something sexual became tangible between them. It was a new step in their relationship and within one morning it had gone from him giving her foot massages to her making him cum. And now they were talking openly about that encounter and it felt real, it felt personal and sensual. Still, he maintained: "You are the worst, Mo... The worst."

They both laughed and he kept driving, throbbing at full hardness in his pants.

12