Mandatory Chastity University Pt. 03

Story Info
Imogen teases Bryson once he's locked.
9k words
4.74
23.9k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some delay here is part 3. I didn't quite have as much time to write since it is just a hobby. The slow pace continues and will go on into Part 4. Initially I envisioned what I had planned for the 4th entry to be part of this chapter, but things got a little more drawn out as I wrote them and I had to restructure a lot. Once again, this will mostly be for those with an interest in male chastity so there is very little actual sexual contact. It's about the tease and the mind games. We pick up right where we left off at the end of part 2.

Thanks to anyone who read the previous chapters and found enjoyment in them, and I hope you will like this part as well.

All characters depicted are over 18 years of age and this is a work of fiction.

- Lily

Walking back out of the office and down the hallway was a deeply surreal feeling, and Bryson wondered how he could face the next few months if even these few steps let him be constantly aware of the elaborate piece of equipment hugging his cock tightly and keeping his balls in a firm package. Every step he took reminded him of wearing the device, making it move in a sideways angle and applying gentle stimulation to his cock. It didn't help that a part of him was indeed aroused by the situation, though maybe that was just due to the fact that his penis was targeted, and any 19 year old boy who felt something push up against his cock like the device did would always feel a certain measure of excitement.

He was acutely aware of the glances the two rows of waiting boys and girls gave him, some curious, others downright amused. A few of the girls even whispered to each other as they grinned. He assumed that everyone looking at him was aware of his situation and that made it even more embarrassing.

"Alright, listen," he heard from beside him and when he turned his head and looked at Audrey he saw much of his own trepidation mirrored in her expression. The blonde cheerleader type appeared to be just as reluctant to play this game as Bryson himself. They stood a little to the side in the waiting room, out of ear-shot of the ones queuing up to become either a focus or an NCM.

"You don't want to be locked up and I don't really want to babysit a guy I am not really all that interested in."

She seemed to catch him cringe at that and reacted by rolling her eyes. "Sorry, but you know it's kind of true," she said, her tone a little apologetic, "But it's like the Doctor said. I am a little relieved that you aren't some kind of freak who just wants me to tease him all day in order to satisfy his dumb little fetish."

Bryson felt a flash of embarrassment mixed with excitement rush through him at that and the way he throbbed against his steel prison in vain made him lower his eyes in the hopes that she wouldn't notice. Maybe he was a freak like that after all? Or maybe being with such a beautiful girl who pretty openly talked to him about his cock just had a natural effect on his body and the restrictive device made him hyper-aware of every budding erection.

"Ideally we won't be spending all that much time together, just whatever we have to in order to finish the mandatory classes we have to attend for the experiment. Deal?" She looked at him expectantly and Bryson gave a nod.

"Yeah, that sounds okay to me," he admitted, just yearning to be out of this situation,"I have no idea how I will react once some time passes though. Usually I am..."

He swallowed and pursed his lips, physically cringing under her observant, blue-eyed gaze. With a voice lowered to a whisper he continued: "Usually I touched myself more frequently, and I really don't know what happens if I don't do it for, like, a week or so."

Audrey frowned and gave a one-shoulder shrug. "It's probably the same with all the other guy freshmen. You'll find a way to deal." A measure of ice crept into her voice as she added: "Just don't become a nuisance. Like I said, I don't want my whole day to revolve around your neediness."

Evading her firm look he nodded his head to reassure her. "I'll try my best.", he said with a smile and she nodded once in appreciation after gauging for a few seconds if he was sincere.

"Let's exchange numbers," she offered, getting her phone out but then hesitating with one finger up as a warning, "Just in case, okay? Don't start calling me every day and please, please, please don't ask me out on a date or anything like that. It's weird enough as it is."

Bryson nodded and got his own phone out of his pocket. He listened to her number, saved it, and then called it once to test it and so she had his as well. Then he downloaded the Focus app from the university page, though a quick look at it confirmed that most features were unavailable to him. The two held their phones together and were automatically paired as focus and NCM by the app which made some more choices appear for Bryson. He could request an orgasm or set up an appointment for a guided unlocking with his focus, though both of those buttons were grayed out with a little sign saying 'Not Available During Initial 14 Days'.

"Alright, I'm gonna head out now," Audrey said, giving him a thorough look, "You''re good?"

He nodded and sighed. "I should be fine. Will just have to get used to it, that's all."

She smiled and then turned around to leave. Bryson looked at her long, toned, tan legs and then up along them to her ass in the tight denim shorts she wore and swallowed as the device reminded him with an uncomfortable pinch that he really shouldn't do that.

He pursed his lips and scanned the waiting room, trying to find Imogen. She was still in the office but he was her ride so he figured it would be best to wait for her by the car, that way he could escape the amused looks of that waiting queue of girls, at least. He exited the building and went over to the parking lot, leaning against the driver side of the car. It felt extremely weird to be out in public with his new secret keeping him in a steely grip. Multiple times he checked the front of his pants, but there wasn't really any noticeable bulge, even when he tried to get hard in the device and twitched in its confinements. It seemed to have a pretty subtle profile.

He got out his phone and sent a quick message to Imogen:

'Hey. Waiting outside by the car.'

He felt the wind in his hair and took a deep breath, trying to come to terms with his new reality. This wasn't just something that would last a day or two and then it would be over, this might very well become his new standard for a good long time. He'd be locked up and the only way out would be Audrey. Sadly the girl seemed anything but interested in letting him out to play from what he had seen.

With his phone still in his hand he began to wonder about Audrey. He knew that she was a local girl and had seen her around high-school, but she was with the cheerleaders and the football guys, not really the same crowd he and Imogen would hang out with. Curiosity got the better of him and he googled her name, trying to find out more about his focus and the one person in full control of his orgasms, or the lack thereof, for the next six months.

He found the usual, some prom pictures, some group photos of her competing in cheer-leading contests, a news article about student volunteers helping out at an event feeding the homeless where she was asked to give a little statement. And a link to a social media picture sharing site. Her username there was AudorabelleXOXO. Cute.

He clicked the link and scrolled through some of the pics with his thumb. She was hot! The blonde looked like she could be a model in some of the shots. Sure, there were the usual pics of pets, sunsets and the inescapable shots of fancy dinner plates before a meal. But others were showing off. Audrey in a skimpy cheerleader outfit, posing with her back to the camera, a hand on her hip, looking over her shoulder with a grin while definitely arching her back out.

"Fuck...", Bryson whispered to himself, scrolling further as he saw a bikini picture of her. She was absolutely fit and nearly flawless. And she sure as hell did her squats. The boy squirmed where he stood as his erection was straining against the unrelenting steel.

His phone vibrated and he nearly dropped it as he got a message. From Audrey!

'You know I can see what you're looking at right? Just got a message from the app that you were having a lasting erection. Ugh! That's what I meant by trying not to make it weird!'

Blood rushed to his head and in his shock he felt his previously stirring arousal to quickly fade away. His fingers shook as he tried to write a reply multiple times in a row, finally landing at:

'Sorry! Just tried finding out more about my focus. I'll stop!'

'Good.' she replied back and he wondered if he would hear from her again about this.

He pushed his phone back into his pocket and made a mental note to be more careful now. The app in connection with the device would enable Audrey to know things about him that were otherwise a nicely preserved secret, and he had to be conscious of that. Especially if he wanted to cum every now and then during the upcoming semester.

***

Time kept ticking by and Bryson had to wait for another fifteen minutes before he finally saw Imogen emerge from the building. She was walking next to another boy. He was tall and relatively handsome, with blond hair short on the sides and a little longer at the top. They were conversing and Imogen had her phone out.

Bryson felt a pang of jealousy as he saw them both laugh at something. Then Imogen went up on her tip-toes and planted a little kiss on the cheek of the boy before they separated. Bryson's friend put a hand over her eyes to shade them from the late morning sun and then she saw him, waving her hand and coming over with a smile.

"Hey you," he said, "Was that your NCM?"

"Mhm!" she made cheerfully, "His name is Mark. He's pretty cool, one of the volunteers. He is from California and moved here just to take part. He actually has a lot of ideas about the Milton Experiment and he seems to be open to all kinds of experimentation." By now she had reached him and got up on her tip-toes to kiss him. The same way she had kissed Mark just a few moments ago, Bryson noticed.

He looked a little tortured and squirmed around, reluctantly looking into her eyes. "You like him, right?" he asked unable to hide the subtle coloring of trepidation in his voice.

Imogen needed a moment to recognize his problem and then she chuckled, getting that playful spark in her hazel eyes. "Yep!" she teased him, "We seem to be on the same side of the coin politically. I'm already planning our future. I thought maybe a nice little house in a cozy suburb? Two kids, maybe three. Oh, and a dog! One of those floppy eared ones. A beagle? Yeah..."

Bryson couldn't help but feel his very real sense of jealousy melt away. He shook his head and grinned. "You're the worst, Mo," he hissed, opening the door of the car and getting into the driver-seat. Imogen had a big grin on her face as she went around the hood and then took a seat beside him.

"Don't worry your little head too much, you big dummy," she explained to him, "Yeah, he's fun to hang out with. But he's my nocum. I'm not really looking to dive into a relationship with him. And besides, I think they don't really like it if nocum and focus get romantically involved anyway. Apparently that messes with the outcome of the experiment?"

He swallowed and nodded, trying a smile that felt a little disingenuous. "And..." he began, stammering a little at the question he found his mind drifting towards, "How about a different nocum and a focus that isn't his? You think they would be allowed to get involved like that?"

She saw right through him. "Like you and me for example?" she inquired, already knowing the answer. Imogen shrugged. "It's like I said, we gotta figure out where we stand. I think we are pretty close already. And yes, intimately close too. Boyfriend and girlfriend though? No, not really. And I personally think that's actually something positive after my last experience with a boyfriend. For now I want to stay far away from all that possessiveness and drama. I just want to enjoy myself without having to justify everything I do before someone else." She made a poignant pause and then added: "And without someone making me feel bad for being friendly with someone else entirely. Okay?"

Bryson got the hint and nodded. "Yeah, I get that."

"Perfect!" Imogen beamed, already back to her charming, usual demeanor. "And speaking of fun. I'd love to see it. Get it out." She perked up on the seat and turned her body towards him, expectantly looking at him.

He was a little confused and when he realized what she wanted his eyes widened. He looked around the parking lot. People were arriving and leaving around them though no one seemed to pay any undue attention to them. "What?" he whispered, "Right here?"

She just shrugged and giggled. "Why not? I only got a small peek at it when you got locked up. And with Mark it was even quicker because there was absolutely no convincing necessary. He knew what he wanted and could probably have locked the entire thing on himself faster than I did."

With another sweeping glance at the parking lot around them and then a look at Imogen's impatient expression he sighed and undid his belt, much to Imogen's approval who lauded him with a little: "That's the spirit."

He lifted his butt from the seat and wiggled his jeans and underwear down, exposing his locked cock. Immediately Imogen leaned in. Her face was mere inches away from him and her big, beautiful eyes drank in the view. Her hands followed and she started to poke at his balls, holding the steel-head of the sheath and twisting it slowly that way, and then this way.

"Does it hurt?" she asked, looking up to him inquisitively.

He shook his head. "Not really..." he began, "But... it gets uncomfortable. Like, right now."

Imogen smirked and looked overjoyed as the cock under her scrutiny began to grow and twitch, making the entire cage bob up and down. He fingernail tapped against the metal and Bryson felt each little impact, throbbing along with them. He winced and his head involuntarily jerked back, pushing against the head-rest.

"How does it feel?" she continued her questionnaire, "Does it want to grow and then you just sort of hit that steel wall?"

He shook his head, gasping a little as her words sent warm, tickling feathers of her breath over his skin. Never before has she been this close to his cock and she definitely never gave it this much dedicated attention. It felt exhilarating and frustrating at the same time. "It's different. I still get hard. But it's pushed inside of me. And when I get hard it gets really tight and the ring squeezes and pinches my balls."

That made Imogen focus on his balls which were very tautly enveloped by the skin of his scrotum, all folds stretched out. She used thumb and index finger to measure one of them and then she gave it a squeeze, hard enough to make him flinch. The small brunette had to chuckle at that.

"I like it." she finally stated as if she made a decision, looking at her hand as it caressed his locked up cock and balls slowly and gently. "I like how it looks, I like that I can make you uncomfortable whenever I want. I like that you can't cum." She glanced up to him with incisive interest. "Do you like it?"

Bryson shook his head and squirmed. "I... I really don't know. Right now I hate it. The way it squeezes me. I want to rip it off. I want to cum so badly. Really badly."

Imogen listened intently to him and every word only seemed to get her more excited. And then, much to Bryson's astonishment, her supple lips parted and she extended her tongue. While looking up to him she let her tongue slide teasingly slow from the tip of the metal tube all along to the black square that could read Audrey's fingerprint and open the device.

The feeling was maddening to Bryson. At the same time he felt what he saw, sensed her hair tickling his skin, the warm wafts of her breath flowing over him, even some slick saliva seeping between his cock and the device, as well as the slick movements of her nimble tongue through the few openings. But he also didn't feel it, never got to experience the full contact of her tongue against his cock. The picture burned itself into his memory though. Imogen looking up at him with those hazel eyes, her mouth open and the eager little muscle of her tongue, shiny with her own saliva as it slowly moved and sensually licked him.

"Oh my god, fuck..." he whispered, panic taking a hold of him, making him raise his eyes to look around. No one was close, a few pedestrians on the side-walk, some students arriving in a car and joking with each other. But no one looked their way. And when he lowered his eyes it was already over and Imogen smiled before planting just a single kiss on the device, right where the head of his cock would be.

Wordlessly she got out her phone and held it up, posing right next to Bryson's cock, the cage decorated neatly with her lipstick as well as a few beads of her saliva, and took a selfie. "For my own collection," she said reassuringly, "I won't share it."

She sat back up and adjusted her hair back into a presentable state, leaving Bryson to huff and pant beside her. "See?" she said calmly, "Things can be pretty fun, even with your favorite toy being out of reach for the time being." She tapped her phone and while Bryson awkwardly stowed himself away in his pants again she continued: "I sent you a friend request on the focus app. Audrey needs to okay it, but then she can extend some functions of the device to me."

He pursed his lips, contemplating the implications of that. "Can you..." he began, feeling himself melt under the glance she gave him. He stammered on: "Can you allow me to cum? Can you unlock me? I have a feeling that Audrey isn't really into that kind of stuff and you seem to like it a lot."

She grinned and nodded. "I think I love it. Like, I actually adore it. Reading about the concept was interesting and a fun fantasy. But seeing it closely and in person like that..." Her eyes briefly dipped down to his crotch, "Yeah, I fucking love it." Her expression got more sober as she then answered: "And no. I can't make you cum or unlock you. That stuff is all purely focus-only. But I should be able to have a lot of fun with someone who is not my personal nocum anyway. It all depends on Audrey. The way I understood it she can grant access to certain functions of the device to others who have downloaded the Focus app. I've talked to her a few times back in high-school and she seems to be pretty cool for one of the cheerleaders. Just try to get on her good side and you should be fine."

Bryson winced at that and let out a desperate sigh. "Ugh... Yeah I think I messed up a bit as far as that is concerned."

A frown appeared on Imogen's forehead and she chuckled. "How? You're in the device for what? Thirty minutes? Are you speed-running the best ways to never ever get out of your cage?"

He rubbed his eyes and admitted, blushing under Imogen's firm look: "I looked her up after I got out. Checked her socials. Saw some pics."

His friend just nodded along, suspiciously silent and finally she couldn't hold back her cackle. "And you got hard. Well, you tried to anyway. She sent me a message right after that happened, told me to keep my little boyfriend in line. I replied that she is the one who has to keep you in line but then promised to rile you up a little as a payback. See?"

She angled her phone and let him peek at her screen, a message from Audrey on it that arrived only a few seconds ago:

'lmao you got him good, the app just went all crazy!'