All Comments on 'Mandatory Chastity University Pt. 03'

by LilyListens

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

Love this series! Very creative and hot from multiple angels, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing story,checked everyday and finally satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He needs to cut Imogen out of his life entirely. Instead of being the helpful and supportive friend/girlfriend/whatever she should be, it’s clear she is out to make his experience as miserable as possible. Plus, she will be spending time with Mark while he spends no time with Audrey. Just cut them out of your life for the duration of the experiment. She offers NOTHING to help the experiment be better. Plus, she’s tight with Audrey and, hours into the experiment, plotting with her to make him suffer. F her. She’s a bitch.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Wow that was brilliant. The teasing was some of the best I've read and really got me all riled up. Can't wait to read how the relationship develops between Audrey Imogen and him.

Loving Imogen so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very creative and well thought out story. Imogen started out as a loving kind person that was a bit shy about having a relationship. It may turn out that she will be supportive of Bryson but it could also turn out that she and Audrey really do a number on Bryson and make him suffer. They will probably be kind of easy on him until after the first 14 days but then really turn the screws on him later. Not sure just where Charlie will fit in but she could make Bryson do most, if not all, of the chores around the house. I am not sure how Bryson will do in his classes once they start. Also not sure if Sarah as the store will learn of his condition and take advantage to torment him just because she could. Please keep publishing chapters. Nicely done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is brilliant. I can'twait for next chapter. Audrey and Imogen make a delicious double act. Bryson looks to be absolute putty with no option but to do as he is told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see so much potential here.. both the girls teasing the boys together, the stepmom joining in on the teasing, maybe even some forced-bi. I just hope Bryson starts enyoing this a little bit more - so far he doesn't really seem to like whats going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Appears to be a sure fire way to flunk out of college. And with friends like his, who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely great. I love every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the story so far. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, such a great foundation for expanding on the personalities of each of the unique female characters, looking forward to much seeing how the experiment continues on making a frustrated boy more useful, submissive, and obedient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't make this into another cuckold story. I am a little afraid that Imogen didn't say she loves Bryson in all three chapters. She even said they are friends in chapter 2. With the other guy she is in charge of, there is some possibility it can be happen. I don't want an another good chastity story with great concept that went to downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

instead in my opinion Bryson's jealousy of Imogen's NC is very hot, especially if Imogen's NC is having all the experiences he would like to have, while he is stuck with his Focus

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Can't wait to see what Imogen fors with Matk. She'll have plans for sure,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great great great, i always wished a good writing story in that setting, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep this up. I like how Imogen is spreading the power over Byrson to all the women in his life..

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

VERY HOT STORY!!!!!! Please go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm losing hope for this one... man it was one the best on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please Lily this is too good to let it sink

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping for part 4. Thanks!

serve4herserve4herover 2 years ago

Really fun story so far Lily! Very erotic and I also am looking forward to the next chapter.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 2 years ago

Just read it again, still super hot! I hope this series goes on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope is not already dead :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RIP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, your narrative of talking, describing of others as others look on, were true to real, great job if you decide to write more would be cool, but not hounding like others,

Some of the comments from others sounds like they could benefit from this program, 🐁🤦😉

Oh p.s. Thanx for sharing your imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

could of been another great story, but no fucking ending to the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, I like the idea of long term forced chastity.

horizontaldhorizontaldover 1 year ago

I love this so far, especially that he got himself into all this because he didn't read the paperwork first. And like our hero, I'll keep waiting for another installment, however long it takes, if ever.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this is EXACTLY my lifelong fantasy. i almost fell in love with imogen and audrey, 2 angels. i really hope the author is in good shape, and he will go this masterpiece on, eventually.

(btw, do you guys know stories like these? may you help me out finding some? thank you very much!)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to read part four, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

come on, PLEASE, bring this masterpiece back to life! for me, it was BY FAR the best story i have ever read. imogen (btw i love her name!) is really an angel: at the beginning she was insecure about men because of bad experience of her past. so, i think the milton experiment will definitely help her overcome that! and bryson has an amazing opportunity to be fundamentally part of her life and build a strong bond with her. they will fall in love and marriage once finish college!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous