Mandatory Chastity University Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was delicious, Mrs Clarke," Imogen stated, demonstratively pushing her plate a few inches away from her as Bryson lifted another fork of cold foot to his lips. He realized that he had stalled a little bit, trying to drag out the inevitable. He gave his friend a pleading look, hoping that she would relent and let him out of the bet, but she only raised her brows imperiously, giving him a firm nod with a no-nonsense look in her eyes.

And even that look made him throb against metal again. He closed his eyes and lowered his head, making a fist under the table. Best to push through then. Rip it off like a band-aid. Or else he'd never hear the end of it. Imogen could bear a grudge, he knew that. And he also knew that she had her ways of making him suffer with pinpoint accuracy and if he chickened out now he'd pay for it tens times over.

"Yeah," he began, picking his words carefully, "I liked it too."

Charlie gave him a worried look as if something was wrong with him. She hadn't heard anything like this from him before. And every additional word turned her concerned expression into actual, open-mouthed surprise and disbelief.

"I think I promised to do the dishes after lunch." Bryson stood up and collected his plate, grabbing the one from Charlie as well who couldn't look any more shocked if the dishes had levitated towards the sink by themselves. When he took the plate from before Imogen she leaned back comfortably and gave him a warm, reassuring smile, though she squinted her eyes at him too, knowing there was still more to come.

Bryson brought the dirty dishes over to the sink and started to let warm water pool up, using this opportunity of being preoccupied and with his back to the two women to state: "All this excess energy I have now has to go somewhere, so I figured I'd help a bit."

He heard the gasp from Charlie and the soft chuckle from Imogen, squeezing the soap bottle a little too hard, creating a rich crown of foam over the dishes as he began to clean the plates with the sponge.

"Well..." Charlie sounded clearly stunned, taken aback even, "I mean, that's very nice of you, but..."

Imogen was quick to interject: "Oh don't worry Mrs Clarke. I read up on the documents they sent the female students. Apparently this is perfectly normal, though it's a bit early in this case. Bryson was always pretty quick to pick up new things though. All the boys in the program tend to feel a little overwhelmed and need an outlet for that. And if he offers to help out you really shouldn't mind at all! There's no reason to feel guilty about this. Actually, it would be a little mean to deprive him of the opportunity to distract himself."

That little shit... Bryson scrubbed and swallowed as he heard Charlie chuckle nervously. "Are you sure?" his step-mother asked, sounding anything but confident, "I... I don't want him to resent me any more than he already does?"

He glanced over his shoulder, catching a quick look of Imogen seeming fairly annoyed at him. 'Any more'... She never liked seeing him show any sort of resentment towards Charlie and now she could use a new power dynamic to push her agenda.

"Really? He can be a handful, that's true. But I am sure deep down he isn't as bad." She paused and put her hand on the letter and the leaflet. "You should read this carefully. There's a lot in there and tons more information is available online if you care enough to look it up. I fell into that rabbit hole some weeks ago and loved all that I found out. Maybe you will get a taste for it too. And if you don't that's not so bad either. Just don't worry too much about it. You can do whatever you want for now and Bryson will take care of the mess. He'll clean the kitchen. Even the dirty pan." A little pause and then a more pointed: "Won't you, Bryson?"

Again he looked over his shoulder and the look Imogen gave him sent a chill down his spine. She was smiling but her eyes were very firm and confident. His gaze lowered to underneath the table. He saw Imogen's bare feet and her legs, crossed right above the ankle, toes wiggling slowly. A dull ache throbbed in his balls. God, why was she so hot when she bossed him around like this? And beside her sat Charlie in her summer-dress, her legs exposed from the knee down, her feet in woolen socks that she often wore around the house since the ceramic tiles in the kitchen could be cold.

Quickly he averted his eyes and swallowed. He had no interest in looking at his wannabe step-mother like that. Instead he nodded his head, giving in to Imogen's suggestion and feeling the cage twitch rhythmically in his pants. "Sure..." he said meekly, luring another soft chuckle from Imogen.

After a few seconds of stunned silence Charlie finally shrugged. "I mean, fine. If you want it to be like that then that's cool. I'll head to the living room and watch the house-hunting show."

As she got up Imogen explained: "Just make sure you check in on his work when he's done. No sense in him leaving the pan poorly scrubbed for you to do the bulk of the work afterwards. He wants to be useful and that feeling should grow as time passes. So it's best if he actually is useful and not just busy, right?"

Charlie considered that for a moment and then nodded her head. "Yeah, I can do that."

"Great! And it would be awesome if you could let me know if he did a good job. I'll have to go in a minute, but we can exchange numbers and you can text me."

Bryson busied himself with his task, hearing the girls exchange some more pleasant words and chuckles behind him until he heard the pitter-patter of bare feet on blank tiles and then Imogen joined his side.

"Had your fun?" he reproachfully whispered at her and she had a gloating smile on her lips, nodding her head slowly.

"Mhm!" she made, not even deigning his sullen tone recognition, "Like I already said, I love this stuff." One of her hands surreptitiously wandered down his stomach and landed on his cock, feeling for the unyielding shape of the cage while he was still elbow-deep into doing the dishes. Bryson desperately tried to remain composed and still, but his traitorous cock twitched in her grasp through his pants and a hurried movement of his hand made the water splash. She smiled a bold smile up at him and didn't even need to say anything. But the look in her eyes implied what she wanted to say. 'Part of you likes it too...'

She let go of him and glanced at the kitchen counter. "You finish with the dishes and the pan and then you clean up the work-space too, okay?" she asked him sweetly.

"But the bet only said to help out with the dishes, right?" he protested but to no avail.

Imogen just kept that same smile on her lips. "You do it anyway. And you do it well. I will ask Charlie how you did later on today. And if you did a shoddy job I won't come over for a week."

Bryson at first looked worried, but then grinned and whispered teasingly: "You love this situation too much to deprive yourself of it any longer than necessary."

Imogen's smile melted into a frown and she shrugged, admitting: "Maybe. But still, I would find a way for making you pay if you fuck up."

He looked her deeply in the eyes and then lowered his. "Yeah..." he conceded.

"Good, then get to work. I will meet up with Mark now and talk through the way we will organize the semester and what I expect of him."

A pang of jealousy shot through Bryson and briefly he stopped washing the dishes. "Your nocum? You will meet him now?"

She nodded and rolled her eyes. "No need to be jealous. I will have to meet with him a lot. I'm not like Audrey. I love this stuff. So of course I want to dive right in!"

"I'm not jealous!" Bryson whispered his lie, but quickly lost all the bluster. He was. He knew that if she stayed she'd continue teasing him, messing with him. But the thought of her doing the same with someone else was undeniably painful. And apparently Imogen read him quite easily.

"Don't worry," she warmly whispered, "This is still special, we knew each other before this so it goes deeper, right? But you know how things are done around the college. Gotta deal with my NCM." And with that she got up on her tip-toes, planting a kiss on Bryson's cheek. "Gotta run now. I'll get my shoes and backpack from upstairs and then I'm out. You stay here and do your work." She gave his butt a playful grope and her whisper turned into a purr. "Think of me as you scrub at that burnt in grease." A little giggle escaped her and then her voice shifted to inquisitive as she asked: "Do you have work this afternoon?"

He gave her a questioning look and then nodded. "Oh fuck, I almost forgot!" he sighed, not looking forward at all to his afternoon shift in the record store, especially with his newly locked cock, "Thanks for the reminder, Sarah would be pissed."

Imogen grinned and winked. "Always ready to help! And maybe I'll come visit later on in the afternoon. I always like hanging out around the store."

And with that they parted ways for the time being and Bryson was left alone with his hands in the sink. He didn't do much housework and had used his strained relationship with Charlie to get out of it whenever he was supposed to. But today he found that the constant throb against his cage turned out to be a pretty nice distraction, and he didn't feel any relief until later when he sat back down in his room, finally able to get rid of the dull ache in his balls.