Mandatory Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was the same, except that I cut off sex with Rob. I just couldn't do it with him. I was sure he would be able to tell something wasn't right. So, I told him I had a yeast infection. Eric and I met after work twice and again, I told Rob I had to work Saturday. He was quite upset.

The following week, I met Eric after work and he said his wife had just called. Her transfer was approved and she and was coming to town next week. We realized we had to end the affair. And honestly, some of the novelty and excitement was wearing off. I told him Rob was getting very upset and frustrated about the after work drinks and the Saturday work. I was afraid he was becoming suspicious. I did love him and I didn't want to lose him. Eric said he loved Brenda and didn't want to loser her either. We agreed to meet one more time on Saturday and it would be over.

Thursday after dinner, Rob told me he had to go to Austin in the morning to meet with a client. He was driving, leaving early in the morning and would be home sometime Saturday afternoon. He rather coldly asked me if I would be home or was I working? I told him I probably was. He snapped back that he guessed it didn't really matter. He walked out and went to pack. Eric and I were ending our affair none to soon.

Rob got up very early. He was still very upset from last night and was about to leave without telling me goodbye. I stopped him and said, "Have a safe trip. Look, I'm sorry I've been so preoccupied this month. There hasn't been much time for you or us and I know you're upset. But, things at work are about to settle down and we should be able to get back to normal by next week. I promise. And, I'm almost over my yeast infection." I gave him a big hug. He didn't push me away, but only weakly hugged me back. Then, he left without saying a word.

When I got to work, I told Eric that Rob was going out of town and coming back Saturday afternoon and I had to be there before he got home. I suggested that we change our last time to tonight and we could spend the whole night together, at my house. I didn't want Rob to call the house and me not be there. He would have to track me down on my cell and would wonder where I was and why I wasn't home. Eric was very excited to have the whole night together.

After work, we stopped and ate a quick dinner, then Eric followed me home. I had him park in the garage, so no one would see a strange car parked in the drive all night. We went in and I turned on some soft music and got him a drink. I told him to sit in the den while I got things ready.

I went to my bedroom and took off the sheets and replaced them with an old set. I wasn't going to fuck Eric on our good sheets. After tonight, I would put ours back on and throw the old ones away. That way Rob wouldn't notice anything different. Later, I would think it was odd that I wouldn't fuck Eric on our good sheets, but I had no problem fucking him in our marital bed. I freshened up and put on one of my old nighties, which I also planned to throw away. I fixed my hair and makeup and walked to the den and sat next to Eric.

He said, "You look great. This will certainly be a very special night that I'll always remember. I wish this didn't have to end. I've enjoyed every minute, from that night in Dallas, 3 years ago, to the month we've had here. Rob is a very lucky man to have you."

I said, "I've enjoyed it too. But, I'm not so sure Rob is lucky to have me. I've lied to him, I've cheated on him, giving you a part of myself that was reserved only for him. I've ignored him, I've withheld sex from him, but worst of all, I distance myself from him emotionally. I've been letting you fill my emotional needs, instead of Rob. I don't know how I'll ever be able to make it up to him. I don't think he's lucky at all."

He said, "I did all those things to Brenda too. We let our desires over rule our heads. All we can do is go forward and try to be the best spouses we can. Come on, let's enjoy each other one last time."

I said, "OK", and led him to my bed. I pushed my thoughts about Rob out of my head and Eric and I fucked in every conceivable way and position. Finally, exhausted, we fell asleep.

We woke up at 9:00am and fucked one more time. Eric got dressed and I made coffee and got out cereal. We ate and after we cleaned up, we held each other and kissed one more time. Then he left.

I stripped off the sheets and put ours back on. I took them and my nightie and put them in a trash bag and took it out to the trash bin. Then, I took a long shower and douched to clean all of Eric out of me. I made sure there was no trace of last night on me or in the house. I started preparing a special dinner for Rob. I was going to start trying to make it up to him as soon as he got home. I intended to show him how sorry I was for the way I treated him. And, even though I was more than a little sore from last night, I intended to fuck him silly tonight.

Rob got home about 5:00pm. After he set his bag down, I went to give him a big hug and kiss. He stopped me saying, "I'm sick. It started last night. I was throwing up and shitting most of the night. I barely made it through the meeting this morning. I had to keep excusing myself to run to the restroom. And, I had to stop 3 times on the drive home. I'm feeling a little better, but it's not over. I just want to take a shower and rest."

I said, "But I made a special dinner. Do you think you can eat something?"

He said, "No. I don't think so." He looked at the table. "It does look nice though. There's wine and candles, very romantic." Then, with a harsh edge in his voice, said "This is certainly more effort than you've put out this whole past month, for ME at least." He went to take a shower and I put the dinner away. He was sure mad about the way I've treated him. And I can't blame him. He would calm down and things would be fine. Now more than ever, I knew Eric and I could never be together again.

Rob read the paper and went upstairs to work on the computer. Occasionally, I heard him make a run to the bathroom. Then he asked me where the old set of sheets was. I was stunned, I had put them in the trash. I asked him why he wanted them. He said, "I'm sleeping on the couch up here tonight. I don't want to take a chance of you catching whatever I have. Besides, I'll probably be up several times in the night. I was going to use them so if I had an accident, I could just throw them away." This was creepy, it was like he knew. I told him I'd look for them. I waited a few minutes and brought another set. I told him I couldn't find the old ones. He just stared at me, then said OK. He made his bed, turned off the light and laid down. I went downstairs and went to bed, but I had a restless night. I began to think that he knew and I was worried about my marriage.

The next morning, I got up and made coffee. When I heard Rob stirring, I started making scrambled eggs and toast. He should be able to tolerate that. He came downstairs and I asked him how he felt and if he could eat eggs and toast. He said, "I feel much better. I think I'm over it, and I would like something to eat." He changed into his clothes while I finished making breakfast. We ate without talking much. We cleaned up and Rob asked me to sit with him in the den, that we needed to talk. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach as we sat down. It got worse when he refused to sit beside me, instead taking the chair across from me.

He started, "Alice, we've been married for 28 years, good ones, or so I thought. But something has happened. I don't know exactly why, but things are different. I never in a million years thought I would be in a position to ask this question, but I am." He paused, then asked, "Alice, have you, or are you having an affair? Have you been cheating on me and fucking another man?"

My mouth dropped open and all the color left my face. I was quite for a minute and finally asked, "What kind of a question is that? Why would you think that?"

He just stared me in the eye, until I finally dropped my head. Then he said, "What kind of question is it? Why would I think that? You're answering questions with questions? OK. It's a question from a loving husband, who has been completely faithful to his wife through 28 years of marriage and even before that. Who has always put her and his family before himself. Who has had complete faith and trust in her. It's the most gut wrenching, difficult question a man can ask. It's a question from a husband who is deeply concerned that his marriage is all but over."

"Why would I think that? I never would have, but as I said, something has changed. Looking back, it started when you went to that training class in Dallas about 3 years ago. You came home extremely horny and affectionate. You fucked me silly for weeks and tried to please me in every way. You pampered me and I loved it. It was almost like you were trying to make up for something. But, like I said, I had no reason to doubt you. I dismissed it and chalked it up to a pre-menopausal hormone change."

"Then, 4 weeks ago, there was another change. You became distant and distracted. You told me you were stopping after work with coworkers for drinks. It was no big deal, but got to be 2-3 times a week. Then, you started working Saturdays. I can't even remember the last time you worked a Saturday. And, the clincher was when our sex life dropped to nothing. We used to make love at least twice a week, but now it's been 2 weeks with nothing. And you're not interested in hugging or kissing or cuddling. You've deliberately avoided all intimate contact, at least with ME."

"Then last night, when I got home, you had completely changed. You had cooked a nice, romantic dinner and wanted to hug and kiss and I imagine, to fuck me silly. This is exactly how you were, 3 years ago."

"So, I told you what kind of a question I was asking and why I would think that. Now, are you ready to answer my original question? Have you, or are you having an affair?"

I couldn't tell him I cheated. He couldn't really know. He was just suspicious. I had to calm him down and reassure him I hadn't done exactly that. Finally I said, "No, I've never cheated on you. I have not and am not having an affair. Three years ago, I was gone for a week and just missed you. And, maybe there was some pre-menopausal hormone shift. I know I've been distant this past month. We were working a lot and were under a lot of pressure. At the end of the day, we were drained and have been stopping more often for drinks, to blow off steam. And, I've had to work Saturdays. But, it all ended Friday. No more stopping after work and no more Saturday work. I know I haven't been treating you right and I tried to start making it up to you last night, but you were sick. You seem all better now and I'd like to start making it up to you right now." I started to get up and go to him, but he held up his hand and stopped me.

He said, "So, this is just a huge misunderstanding? You've never cheated on me?"

I said, "That's right. Though, I can see how my actions might have made you think that."

"Are you positive?"

"Of course I am."

"Are you willing to risk our marriage on it?"

'What do you mean?"

He very angrily said, "I mean, if you are lying to me, our marriage is over. Actually, it's all but over anyway. It just depends on how messy you want it to be. If you keep up this act, it will be a very public divorce. Everyone, your boss, your coworkers, our friends, all our family, including the kids, will know in exact detail, what you did. So, one last time, have you been cheating on me?"

I jumped up and my face turned red. I was livid and screamed, "How dare you talk to me like that? How dare you threaten me? No matter what I say, it seems your mind is made up. You want me to confess to something and beg for forgiveness, so you can hurt and degrade me, like..." I burst into tears and between sobs, I finally said, "like I hurt and degraded you. I'm sorry. Yes, I cheated on you." I sat down and put my face in my hands and sobbed. He made no effort to comfort me. I didn't notice at first, but he was crying too. I finally straightened up and asked, "What do you want to know?"

He said, "I want the whole truth. Start at the beginning and tell me everything. Don't lie or omit anything. I know a lot more than you think. But, I don't want a suck-by-suck, fuck-by-fuck description. I just don't think I can handle it."

I started with the Dallas trip and finished with our session Friday and Saturday. I told him everything, but didn't get real graphic. When I finished, I asked, "Is that what you wanted?" He nodded. I asked, "How did you find out?"

He said, "Well, I was already suspicious. During the week, when you cut me off with that bullshit story about having a yeast infection, I followed you. I waited in your parking lot and watched you come out with Eric. You talked for a minute, then you both got in your cars and I followed you to the club. You both parked next to each other in the back of the lot. When you got out, you hugged and kissed and held hands as you went in. When you came out, there was a lot more hugging and kissing and you left. You headed home and I followed him to his motel, room number 196."

"I went to the office and after a sob story and $50, I had his name, address and phone number in Oklahoma City. The next day, I called your receptionist and asked for him. At first, they didn't know who I was asking for, then they remembered that he just transferred here. They said he was at lunch, so I called you and guess what? You were at lunch too."

"You told me you had to work Saturday, so I waited 30 minutes and drove to his motel. I didn't even bother to check your office. There was your car, parked next to his in front of Room 196. I drove by around noon, then again at 3:00pm. Then, I just went home and waited for you. You came home at 5:30pm. That was over an 8-hour suck and fuck. He must really be great, obviously much better than me."

"Then, I told you I had to go out of town Friday and Saturday, but I really didn't. I figured you would take the opportunity for an all nighter and I thought you would come here. Our house would certainly be more comfortable than his motel room and you probably didn't want to be out in case I called. I followed you from work, to where you stopped for dinner. Then, I watched to see if you followed him to his motel, or he followed you here. If you went to his motel, I was going to wait 30 minutes and make up an excuse to get him to open the door. But, you both headed here."

"Earlier in the day, I hid my voice recorder in the den and the video camera in the bedroom. Saturday, I pretended to be sick and slept upstairs so I could retrieve the recorder and camera and see what happened. After listening and looking at everything, I went outside and found the sheets and your nightie in the trash. They had been well used and I saved them for evidence. I spent a lot of the night transferring everything to DVDs."

I was shocked. I had tried so hard to hide my affair and I thought I was successful, but Rob saw right through it. He sure was more devious than I ever gave him credit for. Then I thought, Oh my God. He has audio and video of everything. What's he going to do with it? But, I knew what he was going to do. I said, "I can't believe you knew I was having an affair and you set me up. You baited me and I blindly took it. I should be furious at you for spying and taking video of me, but I guess that would be more than a little hypocritical. It was my fault. I put myself in this situation." It wasn't Rob's fault I was so stupid.

He said, "You've told me what happened, but you haven't told me why. Or even really told me you were sorry. I imagine you're just sorry you got caught."

I said, "No, I'm really sorry. I never set out to do this, to deliberately hurt you. The first time, I just got caught up in it. I don't really know. We were strangers thrown together like the last 2 kids to be picked for the team. Rob was nice and funny. I became comfortable with him, as a friend. There was a sexual attraction or it wouldn't have happened, but I thought I had it under control. I didn't. Afterwards, I was wracked with guilt. I had never even thought about cheating on you. That was what my homecoming was about. I was trying to make it up to you and get rid of my guilt."

"Finally, I was more or less able to get past it and then Eric shows up 3 years later, here in my office. It didn't take long for the sexual attraction to resurface. I'm sorry. I knew it was wrong, I knew exactly what I was doing. I just couldn't, no wouldn't stop myself. The guilt came back, but this time, I dealt with it by shutting you out. If I pushed you away physically, sexually and emotionally, I didn't feel so bad. I was selfish, insensitive and just plain cruel. But, like I said, it's over. We knew we couldn't continue."

He said, "Bullshit. You only agreed to end it because you knew I was getting suspicious and his wife was coming to town. You figured, if it continued, she or I would figure it out. That's the only reason. If I had remained the clueless cuckold, you never would have even attempted to stop. You would be planning your next fuck session right now. Anyway, I don't believe you would have really stopped. Maybe for a while, until his wife settled in. But then, I bet you would've started up again"

I said, "No, it's over. I won't do it again."

He said, "It's obvious there's a strong sexual attraction between you two, maybe even an emotional one. I know you love me and despite what you've done to me, part of me still loves you. But, I'm not going to be in a 3-way with you and Eric, sexually or emotionally. I just can't do it. I've got to have a woman I can trust and who will give all of herself to me. That used to be you, but not anymore."

He went to our bedroom and came back with his overnight bag and 2 envelopes. I asked, "What are you doing? Where are you going?"

He said, "I can't live here anymore. I certainly could never sleep in our bed again. Not after I saw what you did with him, things you've refused to do with me. Not to mention your constant praise of his oral talents, the size of his dick and how he satisfied you in ways that I never had, or could. There's no way you could ever be sexually satisfied with me, if you ever really were." Oh my God. I really did say those things. It must have crushed his ego and his heart to actually hear me say them. He said, "I'm going to a motel and I'll come by tomorrow to get more of my things. Then, I'll start looking for an apartment and talk to a lawyer."

He handed me an envelope and said, "Maybe you and Eric can watch this the next time you two get together to fuck."

I said, "I told you, it's over. I'm not going to see him again. Like me, he finally realized that he doesn't want to risk his marriage."

He said, "How thoughtful. He didn't mind ruining our marriage, with your willing assistance, but he can't risk his." He showed me the other envelope and said, "I'm overnighting this to his wife. She certainly deserves to know before she moves here, don't you think? When she sees it, he may not have a marriage to risk. After the divorces, you two can get married."

I said, "Please don't do that. I may have ruined our marriage, but don't ruin theirs."

He sarcastically said, "How considerate of you, always thinking of someone else's feelings. Where was your consideration for me and my feelings? Obviously, I don't matter to you anymore. This just reinforces the fact that you care more about Eric than me." I started to say something, but he cut me off. "I don't want to hear it. I'm sending it. And, you can tell Eric not to bother trying to rush home to beat the package to Brenda. As soon as I leave, I'm calling her and telling her what happened and to expect it." Then he left.