Mandemic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure Mark will be fine," Laura said with a smile. "But I'd better get dressed, I suppose. See you later." She gave Alice a teasing wink, that drew a smile from Mark's wife.

"Remember, behave," Alice said grabbing her purse and turning towards the door. Mark grunted. He didn't feel that he was the one that Alice should be worrying about, given that he was completely enclosed in a rubber suit with his genitals in a cage to which her lover had the key.

When Laura came back downstairs she was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a crisply laundered white shirt. She was shorter and slimmer than his wife and the clothes gave her a rather boyish look, apart from the glimpse of cleavage exposed by the fact that she hadn't fastened as many of the shirt buttons as she should have. Mark could clearly see the key to his cock cage hanging on its chain and nestling between her breasts. She reached up and switched on his throat mike. "Do you want to do this now?"

"I suppose so."

"All right. I'll put on a mask and glove up. Do you want to do it here or ...?"

Mark wasn't sure if the kitchen was the best place but on the other hand he couldn't think of anywhere better. If she came into his room, he'd only have to give it a deep clean afterwards. And at least there was a tiled floor in case of any accidents. "Here is fine, I guess."

As Laura snapped the latex gloves on, Mark caught himself staring into her brown eyes, seeming made larger as she looked out over the top of her surgical mask. He was beginning to worry that he was developing a fetish for masked women - it seemed that they were inevitably associated with any sexual contact.

"Well, you'd better unzip," she said. "I'll get the donation kit."

Laura returned to the kitchen and placed the box with the donation kit on the breakfast bar. She opened it while Mark stood by, just enough of his zip-fronted suit open to allow access to his genitals. As usual there was a small, wide-necked, sterile, donation bottle in a sealed packet, a book of instructions, a return despatch label and a form. With the kit laid out, Laura turned towards Mark and took the key from round her neck. "Let's get started then," she said.

She unfolded the standard questionnaire that came with the kit. "You know that I have to check for any symptoms," she said. "Have you, in the last week, experienced any loss in appetite?"

Something about the relish with which she said the word 'appetite' caused a response from Mark and his cock twitched.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," Laura responded with a laugh. "Not that."

"No," said Mark.

"And has their been any soreness in the throat, dryness in the mouth, lack of saliva."

If he was being honest, he ought to confess to the occasional cough but he put that down to keeping his head inside a rubber hood for a good twelve hours a day and certainly wasn't going to admit to it. He didn't want to be put under the sort of quarantine that suspicion of infection caused without real cause. As far as he knew there wasn't any cure for the virus - there had been five more deaths announced in the town alone in the last week and that was after the mayor had been on local radio saying that the virus was on the back foot and she expected some restrictions to be eased in the coming month. No, he wasn't going to admit to anything unless it was obviously a problem. That would lead to all sorts of unpleasant tests and procedures. Why should he put up with that?

"No, nothing like that."

She marked down his answer on the form, folded it up and put it down on the table. "Well, then, we'd better get on with it," she said reaching towards his cock with a gloved hand.

"It's all right," said Mark. "I can do it. If you can just, you know, unlock it, please."

"Oh, no. I don't think that's what Alice wanted. You can hold the bottle and leave the rest to me. Don't worry I'll make sure you give a decent sample."

"Well, that's not really what I meant. I'd rather ... squawk..." Mark's voice was cut off as Laura turned off the throat mike.

"Don't make a fuss!" she chided and reaching for his crotch said, "Come on, let the dog see the rabbit. Otherwise I'll have to get my head down there and you might get QUITE the wrong idea," she said.

Embarrassed, Mark stood with his legs apart so that Laura could get at the enclosure locked around his cock.

"Oh, that's very neat," she said as she manoeuvred it out of his suit. "I hope it gets a bit bigger than that, though, or you'll never get it in the bottle." She picked up the bottle, unscrewed the cap and gave it to Mark. Then she unfastened the key from around her neck. She fumbled around getting the lock undone but then the enclosure came away from around his genitals.

Mark felt the same sense of relief that he always did when the enclosure was taken off. Having to wear one was one of the most humiliating aspects of the current situation.

"Well, let's begin," said, Laura, running one sharp finger nail up behind his balls. The effect was immediate and the fluttering touch of her fingers only added to the effect so that his cock was soon growing from the stubby protuberance that was squashed into the enclosure into something with a distinct shaft and head. "That's better," said Laura. "Who's a good boy then?"

Within his suit, Mark was already starting to sweat and to breath more heavily as Laura manipulated his cock, gripping it firmly in one hand, while her other played with his balls. The sound of his breathing rasped through the filters in his mask.

"I hope those filters can cope with this increased respiration," Laura giggled at the almost sinister sound. "Still, I think you're getting close. Make sure you've got that bottle in place for when you..."

"Gaah," Mark gasped as he got close to coming.

Laura let go of his cock. "Did you want to stop for a bit?"

"Nnnh" grunted Mark, shaking his head ferociously.

Laura giggled again and set to work once more getting Mark close to the point of orgasm before threatening to stop once again and causing Mark to give out a whimpering sound from behind his mask.

The teasing seemed to give her a lot more pleasure than Mark thought was really fair. The closer he got to orgasm, the more he felt that he would agree to anything just to have her finish him off. And Laura, sensing this, took all the more trouble to back off, denying him his climax.

Eventually she relented and, with a chuckle and a chiding "Oh, all right then, if you must!", brought him to a finish. She stood up as his cock pumped the gloopy grey fluid into the specimen bottle. "All done?" she asked as he straightened up. She took the bottle from him. It was about a third full. She had no idea if that was enough but she was pretty sure Mark wasn't going to produce any more any time soon. It was the work of a moment to screw the cap on and seal the bottle up in the packaging for its return. She turned around. Mark was still standing there, his cock dangling flaccidly from his rubber suit. "You can clean it up before we put it away," Laura said, passing him a handful of paper kitchen towels.

Mark wiped himself off. The dragged-out nature of Laura's masturbation had left him sweaty and uncomfortable. It took him a while to clean himself up. Laura stood by, arms folded, tapping her toe impatiently.

Finally he was done. Laura held up Mark's enclosure. "Time to put this back on again. Now keep still and I'll try and make sure it goes on comfortably. Alice told me you had to go to the clinic last week with the thing and we don't want that do we?"

Mark nodded and then shook his head. He was embarrassed that Alice had discussed it. Laura seemed anything but diffident as she fitted the enclosure back in place, sliding the tube over the shaft of his cock and locking the bar across the neck of his scrotum. The metal felt cold now against his hot cock. There was the usual clunk as the lock closed. Mark winced as Laura gave the device a tug to make sure it was secure.

"There all done," she said. "You can zip it up now."

Mark did so, pleased that the exercise was over. He watched as Alice peeled off her latex gloves, and slipped the cords for her mask from her ears. She was obviously pleased to get out of the protective equipment. He wished he could get out of his.

Just as Mark finished adjusting his suit, he heard Alice's key in the door. "I'm back," she called.

"In the kitchen," Laura replied. "Mark has finished doing his civic duty."

Alice appeared at the kitchen door. "Good," she said, "I'm grateful not to have to bother with it. I know it's important but fumbling around with his thing was never my idea of a good time. Worse still was standing by while he did it. I hope he behaved himself."

"He was a model patient," Laura said with a smile. "The sample is all there ready to go."

"Well, thank you." She turned to Mark. "Be a dear and organise some lunch for us. Then you can have yours."

He nodded. It wouldn't take long to fix them something. Then he could get back to his room and take the hateful hood and filters off for a while at least.

Once he got back to his room, he sat on his bed. He could hear the sounds of Alice and Laura chatting and laughing in the living room. He removed his hood, glad to be free of the clinging sensation of rubber on his face, the stifling oppressive breathing filter and the artificial sound that the throat mike gave to his voice.

He peeled off the rest of his suit, leaving himself unusually naked. Was it really so much of a risk, he wondered? A glance at the headlines of the days paper gave him the answer. "25 More Dead In Bennet County," it read. Headlines didn't have to explain what they were about these days. Everyone knew what that referred to. He read on. "Plans to ease male protection measures have been put on hold following an escalation in infection rates," the article went on. "Guardians are asked to reinforce the importance of protection measures with their charges and the government advises that it is unlikely that it will be possible for men to return to workplace settings any time soon. Programmes for the preservation and donation of male genetic material are more important than ever as a result of continuing deaths."

He looked down at the chromed metal enclosure locked around his cock. He understood that it was necessary but it worried him that the morning's rituals had seemed to amuse Laura so much. On the other hand, he had quite enjoyed her attentions. Was it so terrible to take pleasure from that if his wife was amusing herself with Laura too?

He wondered. When it was all over; what would happen? When the infections stopped? When population balance was restored? Then he thought, even if everything changed tomorrow it would be decades before the male population got back to anything like equal numbers with the women. How long would it really take things to get back to normal?

Then he thought, what would be normal? Would women give up their new found freedoms and return to domesticity? Would they abandon the idea that men should be chaste but women could please themselves? That women should make the decisions and men should expect to have decisions made for them?

Somehow he didn't think so. It was a depressing prospect but he supposed he would find a way of living with it. Actually just to be able to get out of his suit outdoors would be a major step forward. Maybe you had to look for the little things.

And, look on the bright side, he told himself. It's a while since anyone gave you a hand job. Maybe there was more where that came from.

The End

12