M&M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time I woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee. I padded to the bathroom, not wanting to wake Mira or Marylin. Passing by her door, I heard a soft buzzing sound. I put my ear to her door and heard Marylin mumbling. I couldn't hear much except for some words, "YES!... fuck... NOW!" then I heard my name, "Yes Fred... do it hard!".

I was at a loss. I knew that Marylin liked me. I also realized that whenever I came out of the bathroom topless, usually after a shower or shaving, she'd give me another look, but I had no idea that she used me as a subject of her masturbation! I'd talk to Mira about it later...

The next evening Marylin was away for some errands, and I took the opportunity to discuss it with Mira. She listened to me tell her the whole story and then said, "Freddy, my mother is only 42 years old and hasn't had sex in years. She is in her prime and does not have a sex partner. She hears our love sounds whenever we wish to play. You are the only guy she sees regularly, and I know she finds you very sexy... Does it bother you that she fantasizes about you?"

"Mira honey, I was not ready for it. I understand what you are saying, and I even take it as a compliment, but it caught me by surprise! I'll tell you something else. Your mother is very attractive. Yes, she is older, but for 42 years, her body is amazing. Her door was ajar a couple of times, and I saw her in panties and a bra. She looks terrific!"

Mira smirked, "I am sure your eyes were glued to her tits! Her breasts are bigger than mine and gorgeous. Whenever I walk with Mom at the mall, I notice men ogle her chest."

I laughed, "You are right, dear. I was not privy to her fully exposed boobs, but whatever I could imagine through the bra looked impressive."

Mira glanced at me momentarily, "Mom would be happy to hear what you think about her breasts."

"Are you planning to talk to her about it?"

"Fred, we need to talk about a couple of things. But first, tell me, when was the last time you checked your mail?"

"I check my e-mail every day."

"No. I meant your real mail, where you'd expect to get the responses for your college applications."

"Probably ten days or two weeks ago."

"Go home and check your mail. Some results were already sent."

I drove home and met my mother at the door. She kissed me and said she kept all my mail in my room. I checked it. Five letters with university logos on the envelopes have arrived. I opened the one from Harvard. I didn't believe it... I got accepted to their business school! I couldn't care about the others. I tossed them aside and started dancing in my room. I rushed to Mom, kissed her, and showed her the letter.

She had tears in her eyes, "Son, I always knew that you have a bright future. Let me think about what is the safest way to tell your father. I don't want him to have a heart attack..."

I drove back to Mira's house and saw her sitting on her balcony. I showed her the letter. She hugged me, "My lover, the genius. I am so proud of you!"

"Mira, did you get any responses yet?"

I saw her face turning sad. Did she get multiple rejections? It cannot be; she is an excellent student!...

She showed me a letter. It was from Oxford University in England. They invited her for an interview.

"Mira, what is this?"

She sounded apologetic, "I never told you before because I thought my chances of getting accepted were slim. I sent an application to Oxford for English literature. I got this letter back five days ago. I called them and was connected to somebody on the committee. Unlike American universities, he said Oxford and Cambridge universities require interviews. However, based on the information on my application, my chances are excellent. Freddy, English literature is something that I always loved. Studying my favorite subject in the best place is a dream come true. You can understand it, can't you?"

"Of course, dear. But what about us?"

"I love you, and the last thing I want is to leave you. I tried to think of a practical solution for a few days now. I devised a crazy idea, but please let me talk without interruption for 5 minutes."

"OK. I am listening."

"If everything goes well, I'll go to England. I know there is an option of transfer between universities. Since I got also accepted to New York University for the same subject, I'll consider this option after the first year. My mother will be lonely if we are gone, so I thought you could continue living here. I even went further. Mom finds you attractive, and I thought you see her body to your liking too... Why not try to connect intimately? Look, you know how close I am to Mom. I mentioned it to her last night. Her initial reaction was to say that I was crazy. I told her that if she agreed to try it, it would help me because if you had her, you wouldn't look to have sex with another girl, so when I return, we can reconnect again. She laughed and blurted that it was a good joke. I reminded her of the episode of her masturbating thinking about you. She became defensive and mumbled that she knew no other attractive man. Then I confided in her, saying that you found her very sexy. She laughed and didn't believe me. She said that compared to me, she was an old broad. I replied that I'd talk to you about it. So now that I am about to finish, I have one request. Whether you agree to try my plan or not, please be nice to Mom and find the right opportunity to tell her that you are attracted to her. You'll make me happier if you tell her you find her no less sexy than me, but unfortunately, I saw you first."

"Mira, I love YOU. Everything you suggest is a second-rate replacement. Your mom is sexy, and I find her attractive, but I feel the same way about Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie, and I do not intend to have sex with them. That she looks good does not mean that we were meant to fuck. Good chemistry is much more important than sexy body parts..."

"Freddy, you are right. The only thing I am asking is for you two to try. My hunch is that you two will enjoy each other company in bed too. My mother and I do not have the same body, but our brain behaves very much alike, so I wish you'd try. If you love me, please give it a try once."

"Mira honey, I am overwhelmed. Too much news for one day - I am going to Harvard, you'll end up in Oxford, and... your Mom and I will start having sex... I need time to think it over."

"Freddy, did I mention already that I love you very, VERY much?!...

...

The same evening I was done at school later than usual. I arrived at 6 pm, tired and hungry. Mira greeted me with a wet kiss. She told me to take a refreshing shower and dinner will be served at 6:30 pm. I didn't see Marylin. I felt much better under the pouring water. As often happened before, I forgot my clean clothes in our room, so I tied the large towel around my waist and walked topless to the bedroom. As I was about to enter, I heard Marylin's door open. I didn't turn around. I dressed up and returned to the living room at 6:25. I noticed Mira working in the kitchen.

Marylin was watching TV. I glanced at her from the side and stopped in my tracks. She was wearing a short black dress showing generous cleavage and shapely legs. A 3" high heels shiny shoe completed the ensemble. Marylin must have heard me approaching and turned her head toward me. Her face looked much prettier than ever before! Makeup, mascara, and red lipstick made a huge difference. She noticed my surprised face and smiled.

I came closer, bowed my head slightly, kissed her hand, and said, "Hello, lady, my name is Fred. I don't think we were introduced before. Please don't tell my girlfriend and lover that I ogled you. She might get upset and leave me..." Then I turned my head toward the kitchen, and while still holding her palm in mine, called Mira, "Mira honey, where the hell is your mother? Wasn't she supposed to be here by now for our meal?"

Mira ignored my question, but Marylin grinned, "Hey, handsome, is this supposed to be a compliment for the oldest one in the house?"

Still holding her hand, my eyes wandered down and up her curvaceous body, "Marylin, where have you been until now? I recall a cute woman who I hardly paid attention to until today. But suddenly, a new beauty appeared in this house. If I weren't polite, I might have said Mira found her match, but I'll never say it loudly..." Mira ignored us and continued the finishing touches on dinner.

Marylin and I were still holding hands. She chuckled, "Freddy, you are my daughter's guy. I hope you do not flirt like that with other women, especially when my Mira is around!"

"Lady, you are the first one, I swear... Marylin, now on a serious note. You are gorgeous! Why haven't you looked like that until now? I agree that it might distract me from concentrating on your wonderful daughter, but still..."

Marylin pulled her hand from mine and spoke loudly, so Mira could hear, "Mira dear, can you please tell your horny boyfriend to leave me be, or I'll get to my room and change into baggy clothes!"

Mira laughed, "Children, let's eat before you two get overboard..."

The meal was delicious. It was clear that even if Marylin helped prepare part of the dinner, Mira slaved over it for hours. It consisted of Minestrone, spaghetti with Pomodoro, Beef Tagliata with vegetables, and a dessert, Zabaglione with strawberries. I poured red wine, Barolo, that I had in the house for quite some time. It paired nicely with Italian food. Everybody liked it, and the bottle was empty before we reached the dessert.

As I savored the food, I noticed Mira dressed casually. Was it because she didn't want it stained while preparing dinner? Could it be because she wanted me to focus on Marylin? Perhaps both...

Now and then, especially when Marylin was bending forward to grab her food, I peeked at her ample chest. With the top of her glorious breasts poking above her tight dress, it was erotic and very tempting. Initially, I was careful to do it when I was sure Marylin wasn't watching me, but later on, I cared less. The alcohol helped, but remembering my prior talk with Mira was another reason to let her mother know I found her sexy!

We finished the fabulous meal. I went to Mira and French kissed her for a full minute, taking her breath away. She stared at me, "What was this for?"

"Honey, you worked your ass off and made the best meal ever!"

She smiled, "Mom helped me a lot before she dressed up..."

I gazed at Marylin, "Ma'am, you deserve the same. May I?..." Marylin hesitated and glanced at Mira, who smiled back at her and nodded 'Yes.' Marylin turned to me, sighed, and said, "If you insist..."

I moved slowly in her direction. She looked at my face as if hypnotized. I gently lifted her chin and kissed her softly on her lips. She did not reciprocate but did not back off either. Then I whispered, "Marylin, your lips taste very sweet." She blushed and lowered her head. I didn't want Marylin to feel uncomfortable and moved away.

Mira and Marylin put the used plates and utensils in the sink and then washed them. It was an excellent opportunity to see side by side both ladies rear. Mira's, I knew like the back of my hand. I saw, touched, and played with it multiple times before. I loved it. Round and sexy... Marylin's was somewhat broader but very tempting nonetheless. Mira's plan was nuts. However, if it were to happen, Marylin's butt would be an area that I would love to explore thoroughly...

I helped remove all the stuff off the table, and once I was done, I asked them, "Are you girls interested in going out for a short stroll, or you're too tired?"

Mira looked at her Mom, whose eyes were shining but appeared exhausted, "Freddy, I think it's time to go to bed. Let's postpone the outdoor walk for the weekend."

I stared at them and smirked, "I agree on one condition. I want to stroll with two BEAUTIFUL ladies so that every man who watches us will be jealous of me. This means both of you dress to kill, just like Marylin did today! Deal?"

As Marylin blushed, Mira laughed loudly, "YES, SIR!"

...

Later in bed, Mira hugged me tight, "You were such a gentleman with Mom. It was obvious that she was happy to hear your compliments."

"Mira dear, I tried to be extra nice to her, but the truth is that she IS attractive when she takes care of herself, so it was not difficult to behave..."

"Honey, I had a long day. Do you mind if I go to sleep now and make it up to you in the morning?"

I kissed her lips, "No, honey. You were great today, and I love you. Sleep tight!"

Mira was asleep five minutes later, but I was still quite awake. I hadn't had sex for 24 hours, and Marylin's fantastic tits peeking above her cleavage returned to haunt me... Once again, I remembered Mira's plan and wondered if it had a chance...

Half an hour later I went to pee, wearing only my underwear. As I was passing Marylin's door, I noticed it was not closed all the way, but the room was dark. I came closer and tried to look inside. I couldn't see anything and was about to go to the bathroom when Marylin whispered, "Fred, that's OK. You can come in."

I moved slowly into the dark room. I knew where the bed was, but I couldn't see much.

"You can sit on the bed's edge." I sat down. "Freddy, I like the dark. You cannot see my face now, but my eyes are used to it, and I can see you better... I was impressed by your behavior this evening. I assume it had something to do with Mira's plan for the time she'll be in England..."

"Marylin, yes, it is. But I can assure you that irrespective of the original reason, you looked beautiful in this dress. I tried my best to behave maturely, but my hormones made me ogle your... assets several times. I find you extremely sexy!"

She put her hand on mine, "Freddy, I know. I saw you staring at my bosom. Who do you think I wore that dress for?... I wanted to see if you would find my body worth a second look. I am skeptical about Mira's idea, but I knew she was worried about me, so I promised her to try it..."

I put my other hand on hers, "Marylin, I repeat, ogling you had nothing to do with Mira's request or as a compliment. I did it because I was tempted and got permission to act instinctively rather than 'nicely,' if you know what I mean..."

She moved closer, "What about my body you like the best?"

"The things that were hiding behind your perfect cleavage..."

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her barely-covered boob, "Is this what you were so fascinated with?"

I whispered, "Marylin, it is large, firm, and warm. The best combination." As I said it, my palm lightly caressed her ample tit, moving slowly toward the center. I touched her rubbery nipple, and she shivered mildly. Her hand trailed toward my groin, causing my cock to harden quickly. Her fingers found the head and massaged it above the underwear. Then she lowered the briefs and touched my prick.

Her breath stopped briefly when she realized I was blessed with a big one. She kissed it and covered it again, "Freddy, I think we both know what will happen soon enough. But let's not rush into it yet. Go to your bed now, and we'll talk about it soon."

"OK, but can I at least get a real kiss?"

"Yes, you can."

I bent down and found her sweet lips ready for me. Marylin's lips spread this time, and I let my tongue invade her mouth. It tasted minty sweet. After a long moment, she disengaged from my face, pushed me away, and whispered, "Good night, future lover..."

...

I woke up feeling Mira's lips bobbing my pecker. As I opened my eyes, she lifted her head, smiled, and said, "Good morning, love. As promised, I am at your service. I thought an early start would get you in the right mood..."

I laughed, "Honey, you are an angel. A morning blowjob is definitely better than starting with a cereal breakfast..."

"Freddy, is your wish to fuck me or make me swallow your energy drink?"

"Both sound very tempting. You know that your hot mouth can always make me blow my nuts in a very short time, but then YOU won't be cumming... Let's compromise and go for a 69!"

"Fantastic! We haven't done it in almost two weeks. Just thinking about your dancing tongue makes my pussy tingle..."

"Honey, let me go to the bathroom first. I'll be back in a jiffy!" I peed, brushed my teeth, and washed my genitals before leaving the bathroom. I pulled our bedroom door behind me and entered the bed.

The position commonly known as 69 was always one of my favorites. Seeing and feeling Mira's lips tending to my tumescent cock was an incredible turn-on, and it was one of her specialties. I also knew she loved to swallow my seed, claiming that research has proven it very healthy. Since we both benefitted from her oral expertise, I never bothered to verify her claim. And I was happy to reciprocate, taking care of her needs with my mouth! Her cunt always smelled and tasted lovely, which led me to savor her pussy frequently. Often I licked her perineum and had fun rimming her puckered hole, which inevitably pushed her to have a prolonged orgasm.

Mira was on her back with her head toward the back wall. I crouched above her with my head toward the door. Mira's mouth was performing miracles, and my cock reached its maximum size in minutes. Boy, I was very horny! I used my tongue, lips, and two fingers to play with her vulva, sparing the sensitive clit for now. Mira's mouth was wrapped tightly around my shaft, bobbing up and down feverishly, and her muffled moans gradually became louder.

I was about to start tweaking her clit with my tongue when I saw a movement from the corner of my eye. I replaced my tongue with my fingers and raised my face. Our door was partially open, and I saw Marylin standing at the entrance looking straight at us. She noticed me watching her, but she didn't move. Being only a few feet from our naked bodies in the middle of wild sex was a major turn-on! I inserted two fingers into Mira's tunnel and used my thumb to rub her clit. Seconds later, her body began shaking as her mouth milked me furiously. I was very close as well. I groaned and closed my eyes. In my mind, the fantastic lips sucking my cock belonged to... Marylin! Seconds later, I began ejaculating my juices inside Mira's accepting throat. I never understood how she could suck and swallow so masterfully in the middle of a climax... but she could.

When I was done, I opened my eyes and glanced at Marylin again. She sighed and slowly returned to her room, leaving the door ajar.

Mira and I rested in bed for a couple of minutes, and then I saw the wall clock, "Darling, it's late. We should dress up, or we'll miss the first hour in class."

She chortled, "You forgot already. I asked to have a free day. I plan to stay with Mom in the morning and visit my friend Barbara later. We'll go shopping and be back late. Please be nice to Mom when I'm gone..."

"Mira, I'll be on my best behavior."

While I was dressing up, my brain was working overtime. Would Marylin tell her daughter about watching us having sex? And if she did, how would Mira react?...

At school, I was distracted most of the time and was relieved when it was time to go home.

I arrived at 4:30 pm. Marylin opened the door, dressed in a robe, and told me that Mira just left. I smiled and said that I would shave and take a short shower.

"Fred, are you hungry? Shall I make dinner now, or you rather eat later?"

"Marylin, if your question refers to FOOD, then not yet..."

She smiled, "You are a naughty young man!"

I smirked, "Remind me who was naughty this morning ogling your daughter and me having sex..."

"Freddy, you left the door open. I wanted a glass of milk from the fridge, but then I heard a noise, so I moved to check it out..."

"OK, Marylin, I believe you. I'll be out soon." I went to the bathroom, shaved, and showered. As happened several times before, my clean clothes were left on the bed. I came out with the wet towel around my waist. Marylin was sitting in front of the TV watching a sitcom. Her head turned to me, and her eyes ogled my body unabashedly up and down.