M&M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten minutes, I was tired and began slowing down. Both girls moved away and relaxed. Then Marylin went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I looked at Mira, "Are you OK, love?"

"Honey, I am better than OK. But you didn't cum yet!"

"True. Would you rather I fuck YOU and fill you with my goo or do it with your mother?"

She smirked, "Neither. My pussy is raw. I want my energy drink instead. But afterward, I plan to kiss Mom and share your present with her. It's time she learns what a healthy drink tastes like!"

I rested on my back with my arms under my head and watched her magical mouth perform its miracle. When she started, my organ was at half-mast. It extended to its limit in less than a minute, significantly separating her lips and reaching her pharynx. Mira's deep-throating expertise was unmatched. Once I was all the way in, she began to milk me using long slow in-and-out maneuvers.

The bathroom door opened, and Marylin entered. Her eyes focused on her daughter's skilled mouth. A surprised look reflected her astonishment at Mira's unusual ability to accommodate such a big tool in her pouty mouth. I recall feeling the same way the first time she performed on me a perfect blowjob... Mira saw Marylin from the corner of her eye, and she increased her speed of milking me. I closed my eyes, trying to think about politics to delay my orgasm, but to no avail. A few seconds later, I flooded her mouth with my juices. She sucked my organ hard but did not try to swallow my seed.

She stayed with her mouth closed, stood up, and smiled at her mother. She moved slowly in her direction, gently grabbed her face, and kissed her. Marylin's lips remained closed for several seconds, and then she shut her eyes and spread her lips to accept my spunk. Mira continued French-kissing her, letting her know they shared an intimate gift.

I looked at them, waiting for Marylin's reaction to tasting and swallowing my sperm. After a long moment, Marylin grinned, "Not bad, really. I thought it would be disgusting, but it's not. It's warm, somewhat oily, with a touch of saltiness and sweetness. Knowing the health benefits of it, I agree with Mira that putting it on the menu is a good idea."

"Mom, I was conflicted before sharing Freddy's juice with you. If you didn't like it, you'd spit it and offend our lover-boy, but now that you like it, I'll get only 50% of the available tasty energy drink..."

Marylin laughed, "Honey, you swallow as much as you wish. When you decide that you want another drink for a change or you are not around, I'll get my share." Mira jumped joyfully and kissed her mother again, whispering, "Mom, I love you TOO much..."

I was watching my two loving ladies, and a thought crossed my mind - Here I have M&M, And just like the famous button-shaped chocolates, they are both eye candy and tasty...