M&M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira hesitated. She took her time, and after multiple looks at Marylin and me, she blurted, "I don't know yet. I need 24 hours to think it over. I love both of you. Sex with Freddy is divine, and I don't want it to stop. Mom, you tasted him already, and you know what I am saying. I don't want the two of you to stop enjoying each other as well. So the only issue I still struggle with is the logistics... When, how, threesome, etcetera."

She stared at her mother, "Mom, I am sorry if my harsh words embarrassed you, but it wasn't my intention. I love you and want you to be happy. I vented without thinking what I was saying. I wasn't prepared for the 3 of us in the bedroom while I was having sex. Mom, I know you'll do whatever I want, but what will it be if I said I'll do anything YOU wish?"

Marylin moved slightly in her chair as if she had just awakened from a dream, "Mira, my priority was and always will be YOU. So I'll do anything to please you. I am dead serious! If you tell me to stop my relations with Freddy, I may not be happy about it, yet I'll do it without hesitation. If you want Freddy to yourself and allow me to see him once in a blue moon or after you're gone to England, it will be done. If you choose to have a threesome, I'll do it. So to answer your question, whether you like it or not, the decision is yours..."

Mira gazed at me, "Freddy, what is your suggestion?"

I stared at the two pretty women and responded, "I didn't make it a secret that I was and still am attracted to both of you. Age has nothing to do with it. If I could, I'd like to continue our adventures with both of you. We can do it separately, but I think that being completely free and happy in this house is better if we do not limit ourselves to two people having sex while the third person, even if only temporarily, is out of the picture. An open relationship between us three allows us to have spontaneous sex anywhere in the house without the need to select a place where the third wheel won't interfere. We can walk naked if we want, and there is no need to calculate how many times each one had their fun..." I finished and stared at Mira.

She glanced at her watch, "Freddy, we are late. School first. We shall talk about it again in the evening."

...

The day in school was uneventful. I saw Mira twice from a distance. We smiled at each other but ran in opposite directions to stop and chat.

I finished half an hour earlier than her, arriving at 4 pm.

When I entered, Marylin was with her back to me, working on the marble shelf near the sink. I approached her back, kissed her neck, and cupped her ample breasts from behind, "Hi, gorgeous! I missed you." As I was feeling her covered tits, I watched what she was doing. She was preparing delicious sole fish with rice and sauteed mushrooms. It was everyone's favorite dish. I kissed her cheek, "Thank you for making it. Perhaps I needed to announce that my favorite girl is making my favorite meal..."

She grinned, "Thank you for the compliment, but you better not say it when Mira is here... And please move away from me because you distract me, and I'll ruin our dinner!"

"Marylin dear, I'll watch TV, but remember that your presence distracts me too."

I grabbed from the bar 2 bottles of Chardonnay and put them on the table.

She laughed, "Freddy, pour me a little Chardonnay before you go, please. And while you are at it, you should drink as well. We will have an interesting discussion this evening, so it's better to get in the mood..."

When Mira arrived, Marylin and I finished our first glass. The table was set and ready. Mira smiled, "I see that my two favorite people worked hard. Anything I can do, or is dinner ready?"

Marylin chortled, "Honey, the meal is ready. Wash your hands, and the gentleman will serve us both."

Marylin's intention was innocent, but I knew it could have been understood differently. I didn't say anything. I wanted us to eat, drink wine, and raise the potentially explosive subject once we were in the optimal mood.

Mira returned from the bathroom smiling, "I always love the moment when I get home, clean up, and feel refreshed!"

I whistled appreciatively. Mira looked at me. I said, "Darling, you look marvelous!"

She grinned, "Thank you, sir, but I believe Billy Crystal said it before you... Any reason why the unexpected whistle?"

"I see makeup, mascara, and lipstick you didn't have on when you went to the bathroom."

She blushed, "I wanted to look decent..."

I smirked, "Mira dear, the last time you were decent was one day before I met you!"

"Honey, are you saying that you are the one who corrupted me?!..."

"You are probably right, but I'll never admit it in a court of law."

"Don't worry. I love you too much to cause trouble. But I'll tell you a secret. From our first day together, I knew that you were dangerous. I was too attracted to you to really care..."

"Mira dear, after offending me so viciously, you better come here and kiss me, or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Or I'll put you on my lap and spank your pretty tushie."

Marylin laughed loudly, "Children, stop the banter, and let's eat. It won't taste as good when cold."

I poured everybody a full glass of white wine, and we sat down. The main dish was exceptional! I looked at Marylin, "Girl, you are such a good cook! It's a waste that you don't work as a chef in a lucrative restaurant."

Marylin's face turned beet red, "Oh, stop it. It's a simple dinner. I also made two kinds of desserts. You can choose between Creme Brulee and bread pudding. Both are ready to eat. I couldn't resist the temptation and had one of each... When we were done, the two bottles of Chardonnay were also empty.

With our bellies full and enough alcohol to put us in the right mood, we went to the living room. I sat on the loveseat, and Mira sat by me, leaning her head on my shoulder. Marylin chose to sit on the couch nearby.

I started, "Mira, in the morning, it became clear that YOU decide how we proceed. Since you are the one who'll make the final decision anyway, why don't you tell us what you would prefer to happen?"

She smiled, and her eyes glistened, "I had free time during lunch. It was a full one hour. I sat in a hidden place and thought about our unique situation. Of course, it's not something I could consult with my friends. I tried to think about what each scenario could lead to. Ultimately, it became obvious that Freddy's suggestion was the best. It's the only one that does not limit us from talking freely, doing whatever we feel like, and there are no behind-the-back shenanigans. Each one of us can do whatever we want. Either participate or not. I think that no jealousy or bad feelings will occur. But if I am wrong, we can always change it back, right?"

I gazed at Marylin, sitting expressionless, listening to her daughter.

"Marylin dear, what do you think?"

She hesitated, "Among us three, I am in the most awkward situation. You two started dating, and I became a third wheel. I am much older and Mira's mother... But I promised to go with whatever she decided. I plan to stick by it."

"Girls, both of you made me the happiest person in the world."

Mira smiled and whispered, "I love you, honey."

I went to the bar, opened a bottle of Champagne, and poured it into three glasses.

"Cheers!"

The girls glanced at each other lovingly. But it was obvious they could not do anything without my help. I returned to my place in the middle of the loveseat with Mira to my right and signaled to Marylin to sit on my left. I put my hands around both shoulders and their heads on my pectorals. I whispered, "Ladies, I am thrilled to be with both of you at last." I turned Mira's head in my direction and kissed her softly. Then I turned Marylin's face and kissed her lips too. Both ladies were now facing and glancing at each other up close. I moved my hands, caressed their hair, and gently pushed them one toward the other. They closed their eyes, and the two sets of lips met at the level of my sternum. I was anxious to find out how they'll react. Mira kissed her mother lightly. Marylin moaned into her mouth. Mira tried again, spreading her mother's mouth and inserting her tongue inside. Watching Mira take the initiative was very arousing. My member started expanding in my pants.

Then Mira hugged her mother and whispered, "At school, I tried to imagine how it would feel to share with you an intimate kiss. I like it. A lot!"

Marylin did not respond, but now her lips moved toward her daughter, and she began to French kiss her.

I was sitting in the middle slightly behind them, watching my erotic fantasy starts to become a reality. While the girls were kissing, my fingers trailed to the front of Marylin's blouse, and I started slowly unbuttoning it. When I was done, I reached for Mira's blouse and did the same. Both my hands were now caressing the ladies' covered breasts. Their kisses became more intense. I moved my hands to their backs and tried to unclasp both bras simultaneously. I released the bras, and lowered both fronts. Now their fantastic tits were fully exposed. Both girls were still kissing each other, and moans were heard more frequently.

I grabbed Mira's hand and placed it on Marylin's ample breast. Marylin's breath abruptly stopped for a moment and then resumed faster than before. Mira enjoyed the feel of her mother's tit for the first time since she was a baby... Minutes later, Mira was tweaking a hard nipple. She disengaged from her mother's face and whispered, "Mom, I want to suck it... Can I?" Marylin didn't talk but smiled and pulled her daughter's face to her voluptuous breast. The sight was breathtaking! A mother-daughter act in front of my eyes... Next, I pulled Marylin's palm and placed it on Mira's tit. Marylin's eyes widened. She closed her eyes and gingerly massaged her daughter's perky boob. She groaned, and her thighs began quivering. Marylin opened her eyes and looked at me. It was a look of pure lust! She was silent the whole time but gave me all the signals that she was highly aroused.

I bent my head and whispered to both, "Ladies, I think it's time to go to a more comfortable place." The two girls seemed unsteady on their legs. Was it the alcohol? The extreme arousal? Maybe both... I led them to the largest bed in the house.

The windows were closed. I did not touch the lights, wanting them to feel good and not apprehensive about their bodies. Mira undressed, and I helped Marylin to do the same. They were side by side, naked in bed, looking at me. I was sporting a massive erection and was relieved to take off my pants. The rest of my clothes followed soon after, and I joined them in bed.

I knelt between them, and my hands caressed the gorgeous bodies on my sides. Mira's hand searched for my member and began bobbing it. Then she turned and took me in her mouth. Marylin watched us intently. My right hand started massaging Marylin's breast, pinching her sensitive nipple lightly. She moaned and lifted her upper torso to kiss me. My hand moved down, reaching her mound and feeling her wet folds. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her G spot lightly. Marylin's respiration increased significantly.

It was time to try something new. Mira was now on her back with her lips wrapped around my cock. I took Marylin's hand and moved it slowly to Mira's cunt, letting her feel her daughter's soaked entrance. As she made contact with Mira's vagina, Marylin's body shuddered. I continued guiding her hand to Mira's labia, then perineum, and her tiny clit. Now Mira's muffled noises became louder. Marylin was staring straight at her daughter's cunt as if hypnotized.

My mind was made. Now that she was horny, it was time to check if the mother was ready to play ball. I gently but firmly pushed her head toward Mira's cunt. She did not help but did not resist either. A moment later, her face was an inch from Mira's groin. Her familiar odor of sexual arousal was up in the air, and I did not doubt that Marylin felt it too.

I whispered to Marylin, "Darling, your daughter's pussy tastes delicious. I know because I eat it often. Please show your daughter orally how much you love her."

Marylin sighed once, and her face touched Mira's exposed vulva. Mira spread her legs, making room for Marylin between them. The mother began slowly lapping her daughter's labia and poking her clit. I felt Mira's mouth stop bobbing, and her whole body convulsed. Her mouth latched onto my shaft like a giant pacifier, and her hand pushed her mother's face deeper into her pussy. It was a prolonged orgasm. All of a sudden, I noticed that Mira was squirting on Marylin's face. The mother ignored the minor flood and continued licking her daughter.

My cock began aching, demanding a more significant share of the action. I let Mira slowly relax and then pulled my cock off her mouth. I moved behind Marylin, and my hand found her vagina. Just like Mira's, hers was damped, needing a good filling! I was happy to accomplish this pleasurable assignment...

While Marylin continued munching on Mira's pussy, I placed my prick against her entrance and shoved it in. Marylin's body jerked a little, and then we adjusted our movements. We were so horny that it took us only a few minutes to climax. My orgasm started shortly after hers. Jet after jet of whitish oily seed was injected deep into her womb...

All three of us lay down, trying to catch our breath. My hands caressed both bodies, making sure not to neglect either.

Mira jumped off the bed first and ran to the bathroom. I took the opportunity, kissed Marylin, and said, "Honey, you were wonderful. Thank you!" She looked at me and smiled, "I was scared s..t much of the time. I couldn't talk. I really wanted to play with Mira and feel her fantastic body, but my brain was frozen. If you hadn't pushed me to give her oral, I wouldn't have done it, even though I wanted to..."

I kissed her lips gently, feeling Mira's discharge on my face. I grinned, "Marylin, you succeeded beyond expectation. I had sex with Mira many times before, but she never reached the high level of excitement that she felt with you. This was the only time she ever squirted!"

Marylin looked at me lovingly, "Freddy, you are very nice to me. I think I fall for you just like my daughter..."

The bathroom door opened, and Mira jumped on the bed. She looked very happy, "Guys, this was an awesome experience. I love both of you." Marylin smiled lovingly at her daughter and went to the bathroom.

I relaxed on my back, and Mira joined me, "Freddy, when I sat with you and Mom on the loveseat, I was so scared... The wine helped a little, but it was still frightening. I wanted to kiss Mom. I needed to hug and feel her breasts against mine, but I couldn't do it alone. Without you pushing us one into the other arms, I doubt that any of it would occur..."

I smirked, "I am happy to hear it. Do I deserve a prize?"

She grinned, "Yes, pervert, you do. What do you want?"

"You look so pretty and glowing that I want to fuck YOU now."

"And what about Mom?"

"She will join us when she is finished."

"You are insatiable! It's good that Mom is now part of the US. Sharing you will allow me and Mom to have breaks now and then..."

"Dear, the way I remember things, YOU are the one who craves sex as much as possible. But I may be wrong. So let's make some changes. Starting tomorrow, I'll have sex with you twice a week, which is average for most American couples weekly. And then I'll find out from Marylin if she feels like you, that we are an 'oversexed couple'..."

"Freddy, I was joking. You know that I love to fuck you as many times as possible. Sorry if you got offended..."

I laughed, "Darling, I know you weren't serious, but now and then, it's nice to hear that you like to be fucked A LOT. BY ME!..."

"You jerk! You tricked me. I'll complain to my mother..."

I smirked, "Please be sure to do it when my dick is inside her pussy..."

"You are intolerable! I am done talking to you. Just come and... cum!"

"That's my girl."

Mira sat up, smiled devilishly, and jiggled her shapely round tits. She knew well that I rarely resisted this move. It had a similar effect on my cock as waving a red flag in front of a bull. My brain transmitted to my member the news - Buddy, amazing tits are up for grabs... Like in a slow-motion movie, my prick began engorging and climbing up.

Mira watched it grow and licked her lips. She spread her legs and signaled to me with her finger to move on top of her. I didn't need another invitation. My organ barely touched her labia, and she mumbled, "Please don't waste time. Just give it to me. Hard!"

Marylin exited the bathroom naked and saw us ready to start another session. She chortled, "Children, do you ever do anything else together or sex is the only thing?"

I smiled at her, "Marylin, we love sex, so we do it often. Today we want to share with you everything."

And then I rolled on my back and positioned Mira above me. Yes, it was a cowgirl position. Mira grinned, "Mom, I love riding Freddy; he is such a strong horse."

Marylin sat on a chair and planned to stare at our action, but that was not what I wanted, "Marylin darling, you can watch as much as you want, but you are not done yet. Please sit on my face. I want to lick you at the same time that Mira is having fun playing horsy. You and your daughter will face each other. Your hands and mouths will be free, so you girls can explore the other one's body..."

Marylin hesitated. I guess exposing her cunt to my eyes that way seemed too pornographic for her. I blurted, "Please, Marylin, I am thirsty. I need a natural organic drink right now, or I won't have enough stamina to finish the job with your daughter..."

She grinned and stood up, "You are a liar, but I'll do it. Please, close your eyes..."

Marylin spread her legs, knelt above my head, and slowly descended until her cunt met my face. Her pussy smelled like floral soap mixed with her sweet discharge. I liked it! I started licking the folds moving circularly. My hands held her thighs and gently spread them apart. Next, I placed my palm on her perineum and lightly touched the moist entrance with my fingers. It triggered a low moan.

The only drawback in that position was not being able to see the girls. I continued lapping Marylin's cunt, and tried to guess what was happening above me. Before Marylin joined us, Mira's body was moving straight up and down, but now her body was moving also forward. Marylin's pussy changed position, too, hinting she was busy doing something else as well. Marylin's moans became muffled. Was she kissing Mira's lips or her breast? I assumed their hands were playing too, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Gradually Mira's bounce on my cock became more intense, and I countered her more powerfully. Shortly after that, Marylin's movements above my face increased, and I heard groans mixed with other unidentified sounds. Both ladies were fast approaching a climax. I could hold it for now, thanks to my recent ejaculation...

I decided to push it to the next gear. I continued licking Marylin, but now my tongue also flipped her clitoris from side to side. I inserted two fingers inside her pussy and massaged her G spot. Suddenly her bottom jolted up and landed again on my face, almost choking me. I expected a sudden reaction, and my other palm was ready. I lifted her slightly, and resumed breathing. Marylin's lower body was shuddering above me due to her powerful orgasm. It continued for as long as my fingers rubbed her sweet spot, and my tongue worked on her clit.

Once Marylin's climax started, Mira's movements accelerated, and shortly after, I felt her body convulsing on my groin. Her shaking became so intense that only my pole inside her prevented her from falling. It wasn't easy to sustain two shivering bodies above me, but I was pleased that I could help my two women reach their peak one more time!