Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny takes girl home for sex.
7.7k words
4.8
1.2k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

DANNY continues her story

I grin and set her down and stand up in front of her. "Go for it."She timidly runs her palm and fingers lightly over my abs, arms, and pecks. BAM! Another jolt. What the hell? It's as if our spirits just fused together, or shook hands at least. Hugged even. I don't get it.

She seems in awe. Even worshipful. Something is going on with her. And me,

She steps back so others can feel me up. I glance down at Shorty, but she isn't there. I scan the room and see her sitting alone, crying. I motion in her direction, "Anyone know what's going on with her?" They shake their heads." Tonight is her first time here," The bartender observed. I pull my shirt on and tell the group "Girls, Little Bit seems troubled. Let's get those pictures and then give me some time with her, please.

After the makeshift photo shoot  I walk quietly over to Little Bit's  table, slide into the chair beside her and place my hands loosely around her shoulders.

"Why the tears? Did I do something to upset you?"

She looks up, blinks, and throws herself in my lap, snuggling against my breasts while burying her face on my bosom. I wave the tall blond over."Would you please get two Polly girls for us? Tell the bartender to start a tab.

She grins. "Sure, but forget the tab. I've got this." She spins on her toes and strides toward the bar.

The girl is sobbing hard now. "I'm here when you're ready to talk," I say and kiss the top of her head.

When she's finally quiet, she gets calm. I don't move her or make her sit in her own chair. After five minutes I start talking softly to her. "Are you a voodoo queen or something? Did you cast a spell on me to be drawn to you? Her head shifts quickly side to side once.

  "No? Well, Whatever you did, worked. I'm definitely drawn to you." I pause to gauge her reaction. Nothing. "Did you make it happen?"

She keeps her head buried in I my bosom and shakes her head.

"OK. Is that what you wanted to happen?" Without looking up she nods.

I'm glad of that. I've been thinking while holding you how enjoyable it would be to lick up and down the lips and folds of your sweet   sex." I pause. She doesn't move or flinch. "Then l will tongue wash and slurp the walls of your steamy cunt and love every second of it.." Still no movement.

I continue "Next, my tongue will lick its way to your clit and, slurp, lick and suck it; followed by swishing that engorged clit in my mouth hard and fast, back and forth. Slurp slurp, lick lick, slurp slurp, lick lick. Feel the rhythm? 

She stiffens and nods without looking at me.  I continue. "Meanwhile, my hand is finger fucking that wet, juicy pussy. In and out, in and out, in and out. Now I bet your pussy tingles as I slide a finger cock all the way in and start slowly thrusting. My finger dick goes in circles while pistoning  in and out, like a corkscrew. Feel it go faster and faster, thrusting harder and harder, in and out, round and round, in and out, round and round, screwing that sloppy-wet cunt faster, and faster. Pounding, harder and harder."

Her breathing rate is climbing while her temperature races behind it. 

"Next stop, G-Spot. Ah yes. I find that magic G- spot and rub in circles. driving you insane. And what am I doing to your clit? Suck, suck,suck, swish, swish, swish. Slurp, slurp, slurp, while that finger fucking is zipping you to orgasm city on a bullet train. Faster, faster and faster. Driving harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I'm pounding you into the ground and fucking you hard. Let the orgasms roll out and take you high into fantasy land! Just relax as I kiss my way up to those pomegranate breasts. Beautiful, Oh yeah. Titty time. I lavish these delicious, perky, sexy, globes with a tongue bath, washing them all over, and then suckle like a baby." I pause and suck in a deep breath. "What do you think of that?" I go silent and wait for a response.

Two minutes after I stop talking to her, she lifts her head. Her face is flushed beet red. The rascal is aroused big time. Me too.

I grin, "Welcome back."

"But Champ?"

"Hmm?"

"Is this hot talk or therapy? Would you really do those things to me?  I mean, like, are you just trying to make me feel better?."

I kiss her forehead and grin.  "I want you to feel better so I can do those things to you. Like I said, I'm drawn to you."

She gasps in surprise.. "You are. Really?"

"That's true, honey baby. Now to details. We can hook up tonight if you have the time."

"Oh Yeah! I-imagined you licking me like a mama cat, and pounding me hard with your finger cock. Not ever doing it would be devastating."

"I hear that!' I put my mouth near her ear and whisper. "How about I fuck you hard and deep with a hard strap-on cock?"

She whimpers "Not another word. Please You're driving me crazy I want you, I want you." I've wanted you for years. She looks away from me and says, "I've fantasized for years about you having me every way you want. In my mind, you've done it all."

I'm puzzled. "How so? You must have been ten or twelve the year of my last fight."

She laughs. "My small stature and baby face keeps me looking like I'm ten. I turned twenty that year."

I am floored." No shit? You don't look that old now.'

"Tell me about it."

"OK, I want to take you to bed ten minutes ago, but before we go, tell me about yourself. Personal things, like your citizenship status, vocation, schooling, what you do for laughs. That kind of thing,"

She giggled. "Sounds like an interview."

I simper because that is exactly what this is. I've been searching and beating the bushes for a live in all round house girl for ages.

She stretches, sits up straight, locks eyes with me and begins her story. "OK, I am a Chinese citizen in the states on a work visa to be trained by a company that's opening a manufacturing company in China. Her eyes tear up again, "But I found out today my visa won't be renewed unless I can transfer to another company. My expense allowance stops at the end of this month. "

This gets better and better and better. She needs me.

"That's a kick in the teeth. Why did your visa dry up?"

She sniffs, "The company opening a branch in China was rejected due to an embargo on the USA. My job in China will be terminated at the same time because of my affiliation with possible enemies of the state. Now I'm persona non grata in my own country. I might not be allowed to return." She tears up again.

"Oh no! That's got to go down like concrete." I kiss her forehead. "Really, honey. that makes my brown eyes blue. I'm sorry you're going through all this. That's really a bitch. But it sounds deeper than that."

"What do you mean>"

"Political problems. Does your family interact with government officials?

She nods. "We own and operate an air freight and cargo company that also sells and leases helicopters and cargo planes to shipyards, railroads, and mining companies."

"And the government?"

She bobs her head. "Yes, the government is partners with every major industry in China."

I bob my head once "Let me guess, a major contract that affects Chinese National security is up for renewal by your family's company, right?"

She gives me an astonished look. "Yes, how did you know?

I almost snarl. "I know politics, sweetheart. Especially those involving anything related to national defense."

"Oh. What can I do?"

"The easiest is to apply for a student visa to give you time to find an employer that doesn't deal with the Chinese Government and then apply for a green card."

"But what would I major in or study?"

"A career change, like Registered Nurse or whatever you wish to pursue."

"I'd like to finish my graduate degree in Mechanical engineering specializing in aviation and avionics."

My eyebrows shoot up. "What do you do now?"

"I'm primarily a test and training pilot for the equipment our family company manufactures and sells, which is fixed wing cargo planes, and helicopters. I'm part of the quality control and inspection team. I also fly the freight chopper and air ambulances when needed."

"Is that what you're upset about?"

She nods." This morning my world goes to hell in a teapot when I meet with the Chinese ambassador. He's the one who explained my status. And then tonight a dream came true. A dream I've had for many years. The two extremes on the same day knocked me on my ass."

"And that dream?"

"Meeting you is the first part. Which I hoped would culminate in having sex with you."

A bright smile of pride escapes my lips. "I'm surprised and honored, but most of all, I'm grateful to be on the upside of your day. I like fulfilling dreams instead of dashing hopes."

"Me too."She snuggles against my breast. "Emmm. I'm so glad you're here.."

"It's good for both of us because I LOVE Chinese food.. I kiss her above the ear. Yum yum "

She giggles and I keep the conversation going." So you're a licensed commercial pilot in airplanes, jets, and helicopters. That's interesting. How many flight hours do you have?"

"Almost four thousand in helicopters, and a hair under  a thousand in fixed wing. Jets mostly. "

"Combat experience.?"

"Yes. I flew choppers in the Chinese Army and Navy. We did med-e vac, rescues, and troop and cargo transport."

"So that's where you learned to fly?"

She laughs. "Hell no. I was a seasoned pilot for my family many years before conscripted to fly Military Missions."

"Right. Boy, you sound well rounded."

She chuckles. Even more so because I was trained to be a medic so I could fly Air ambulances and rescue choppers."

I hope she doesn't notice I'm salivating. "You are a fascinating person, girl. Any competitive sports growing up?

"Her continence brightens. "Oh Yes! My brothers, father, and uncle love off-track auto racing and building car engines. They included me in everything from building engines and working in the pit crew, to driving when I reached sixteen. We also raced dirt bikes for one season, and we stuck with cars after that."

"Wow and double wow. You and your brothers are both air heads and block heads."

"She giggles. "That's us."

Oh, this just keeps getting better. I just graduated from salivating to drooling. "Fantastic. Any Martial arts?"

She giggles again. "One can't grow up in Mount Song and not know Gung Fu, what westerner's call Kung Fu."

"That makes sense, Mount Song is a hot spot for Kung Fu, isn't it?

"That's an understatement. Mount Song IS Gung Fu. That's where Gung Fu started, even though. Some folks believe it originated in India. Westerners without fail want to know my belt level." She shakes her head. "Where I studied levels and degrees aren't standardized.

Then you've studied Kung Fu for years, right."

"Many years."

'Languages?"

"Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, French, and English."

"Fabulous! We can continue this conversation on the drive home." I stand.

"What's your name?"

She smiles."Depends on where I am. In China I am Kam Ying. In America I am Kammy."

"Today we're in America, so you are Kammy." I shake my head in admiration. "Wow girl, you race cars, bikes, fly choppers. AND kick Kung Fu ass. Gotta love it."

I raise my right hand for a high five. "That rocks, Kammy. Give me five, girl!" She slaps my hand enthusiastically.

I'm wound up tighter than a coo-coo clock. She is the perfect person for me. "You are a rare person. Only one more question I promise. I do a general motion to the bar, "We're in a gay bar. Are you bi, gay, or non-binary, transsexual. something along those lines?"

She shakes her head. "I'm not sure. I like girls, but I get along well with boys and men, too. I've never gone past making out and fighting off octopus arms trying to feel me up. I had a partner for several years, and didn't date."

"I help her. "So for now, you're gay, but open to the idea of relationships with men. Right?""

"Exactly."

I chuckle. "Since you are also a pilot, does that make you a fly-bi?

She claps and shrieks. "That's right. I love it. It's me for sure."

"Splendid. OK, Kammy, change of subject. I know someone looking for a transportation specialist slash house manager. With your skill set you are a natural."

'"House manager?" Isn't that a butler or valet?"

"Maybe, but in this case those are the secondary duties."

"I cooked in my Uncle's restaurant while at university. I love to cook, and I don't mind cleaning, but if that's secondary, what's my main job?"

"Driving, flying, maintaining the aircraft and vehicles are the primary duties. And there are perks."

"Perks?"

"The ones that comes to mind is room and board is included, and-

Kammy slams her palm on the table. "THAT, is a lifeline. I'm in! What's the start date? Soon I hope."

"Yes, but not immediately."

Kammy is crestfallen, "Damn!"

I'm nonchalant and pat her hand. "But no worries, you can stay at my place until they're ready."

She beams. "Really?"

"Really. "Plus, your duties include chauffeur and pilot."

Her eyebrows shoot up. Flying and driving, what?"

"You'll be in charge of all conveyance equipment for ground and air, You will fly both fixed wing aircraft and choppers, and drive anything with wheels."

She sucks in her breath, and does her happy dance." Aieee! I want to know more. It sounds perfect. Just perfect."

She's hooked. "Kammy, let's deal with the issues of importance first."

"OK," She pops up a finger with each point, "Housing, money, income, cost of uniform if required, and...

"I hold up my hand like a crossing guard at an elementary school. "Stop. That's a good start. But you omitted the biggest one. The MOST important one."

She's puzzled. "What's more important than a home and income?"

I can't help grinning when I say, "A sex marathon for two."

She slaps her forehead, "DUH  How did THAT get by me?"

"You're not losing your attraction to me are you?"I tease."

She wraps her arms around my forearm and says,"No. Not a chance. "I'm all yours, and for the night, you're all mine, right?"

I kiss her nose. "You damn right. This is OUR night."We giggle and laugh. "You need a place to live and a source of income. Let's deal with that after we solve our sex deficit. You on board?"

Her grin owns her face as she bounces on the ball of her feet. "I'm definitely on board, so let's get out of here."

  "Right." I toss down the last swallow of beer, plop the bottle on the table, wipe my mouth with a tiny little bar napkin, and stuff it in the mouth of the beer bottle. "So right! Let's go get naked and do some undercover Kung Fu."

Kammy does her happy dance. "Let's find a motel and get some tail."

♦♦♦

On the way to my public home-which is a decoy and mail drop, my mind is churning over fifty times a minute. So far, Kammy fits my requirements for a house girl. Hell, she's over qualified. She cooks, cleans, flies, and she can patch me up when I need it. PLUS, she's a driver and mechanic. Damn, what did I do to warrant such a bounty?

And that girl is smart, she needs a job and a place to stay. But the question is, how long will she stay?

After an hour's drive I pull up to my home, jump out, hustle to the door, punch the combination door lock and beckon to Kammy with a wave of my arm. "In you go. Do not pass go. Go straight to the bedroom on the right and get naked."

Kammy is beyond excited. "K! But I'm not sure I can pass go...-to the bathroom. "

I yell, "Wait! Come here I've got to tell you something. It's important."

She flashes a quizzical look and skips back to me. "What's more important than peeing and pussy?"

I pull her to me, and press her against the wall with my whole body and then bend my knees enough so we're eye to eye. "This." I plant a luscious wet kiss on her eager lips. "Em." Our tongues dance and wrestle as I unbutton her blouse, and then her jeans. When they fall to the floor she steps out of them and kicks them to the side. Next I quickly unsnap her bra and start kissing around her neck to nibble on her ear. When my tongue slips into her ear she gasps and squirms. I pick her up like a rag doll and carry her to the king size bed and flop down on top of her. I slide off her panties and whisper, 'Bathroom first?"

"Yes, I want to be fresh and clean for you."

I roll to the side and she springs to her feet and runs to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I undress, wipe my pussy with Johnson and Johnson baby wipes, set the lube and strap-on dick on the night table, and peel back the covers. I turn around and do a double take. "Why, how about that? You have the smallest waist I've ever seen on any girl over five. And, your athlete body is luscious!"

Giggling she runs, jumps into bed, and spreads her legs and opens her arms. "Come ravage me. Tame my lust, vixen. Kiss me, eat me, make me moan. Make me yours."

I slide between her legs, up past her pussy and breast to her lips and continue the passionate kisses as I fondle her petite breast with excited hands. She's five feet tall plus an inch or two, and I'm five eleven. Her pale yellow skin looks white against my olive complexion. My short cropped dark brunette hair contrasts with her shoulder length light brown hair. My breasts are medium size, full, and round with a big areola. Her petite breasts are perfect for her body.

My eyes are honey brown, and her almond shaped eyes are like little black  pools of oil that twinkle like car lights reflecting off the water when crossing a high bridge at midnight..

I continue kissing and nibbling her neck. Her moans and squirms excite me more than a Frisbee excites a dog. I kiss down to her breast and around them, teasing her. I lightly flick her nipples with my tongue and kiss down to her belly button. My right hand slides down to her pussy, my left hand fondles her other breast. I cup her pussy and rub gently before moving to her inside

right thigh. And then I cover her mound with my mouth and blow hot breath through her full, neatly trimmed black curly Mons to her vulva. She whimpers.

Then I begin kissing and licking down her inner thighs to her feet. Her squirms and moans increase as I nibble and suck each toe on each foot and kiss and lick my way up her other leg and inner thigh. I press my head and ear to her pussy while kissing, nibbling, and licking her inner thigh and where her thigh joins her hips. I quickly pass over her slit and love on the other inner thigh next to her pussy. I lick all around her mound, still tasting her as she moans, squeals and whimpers non stop.

She can't take the teasing any longer. Her hands quickly lock onto my head and pull me to her pussy. "Eat my pussy you cunt licker. Fuck me with your tongue, you cunt slut. Aieee! Yes, yes yes, like that."

I probe her love flower with my tongue, pressing against the walls of her tunnel. Then I slip my tongue right behind her clit to her G-spot and give it firm licks and strokes. She's so turned on she is humping my face. I slowly move my licking tongue upward, out of the G-spot onto her clit to lick and suck. Her body stiffens and shutters as her first climax rushes through her.

With my tongue satisfying her clit, I form a stiff finger cock and ease it into her sloppy wet pussy. I finger fuck her slowly at first, and build up speed, going faster, harder, and deeper. She squirms so much I press my mouth harder against her pussy to avoid being bucked off. I continue this action for three minutes before I reach for her breast with my left hand and cup it, and rub my forefinger in circles around the areola and increase pressure and speed with each pinch.

"I follow those actions (the positioning or set up stage) by flicking and pinching her nipple firmly briefly and release. I pinch and release over and over, increasing the pressure and hold time each time. Every nerve in the pleasure zones are super sensitive from so much stimuli. Sensations shooting thru her are so strong her body shimmers and shakes as if a thousand volts are zapping her from within. Her screams, moans and whimpers announce her progress in the land of eroticism.