Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grins. "I already know that."

It's my turn for bewilderment. "You do?"

"Yes. My job is to do whatever you tell me to do. Now, for that pussy snack." She pulls on me to get up"

I catch the giggles. "You're responsible for transportation, that includes driving and flying. When I have a mission you'll fly me to and from it. All travel conveyances, and air equipment must be fueled and ready to go at all times, and maintained following a predetermined maintenance schedule. Maintaining our home won't take much once you have tested driven, flew, and set up everything. If you need more tools, we'll get them.

Plan to prepare seven meals a week and keep supplies up, until we hire a staff. But that will vary according to what's going on that week. We'll share cooking and cleaning. I clean my own office.

Those are some duties, but just remember you are here to support me, even if we haven't discussed it. That goes under, "duties as assigned."

"I understand." She giggles. "Is it pussy time now?"

That gets a good laugh from me. "Almost. Once I explain our boundaries."

She scrunches her face. "Uh-oh. "That sounds ominous."

"It's really simple. You work for me. And we're friends with benefits."

"And that is..."

"Our relationship must remain at arms length, but we can have all the sex we want."

She pumps the air with her fist. "THAT's what I'm talking about."

"Any outside love interest you have can never know what you do other than you are a corporate pilot. There can be no jealousies between us. If you start seeing someone I'll run a background check. The three of us will meet for lunch and talk." I give her a stern look. "Here's the hard part. If I for any reason feel she or he could be a threat, you must not see that person again. Imagine you are working for the CIA or FBI. Background checks are standard. If I simply don't like him or her, that doesn't matter."

She swallows hard. "I'll probably see why soon enough. But since you brought it up, will I be working for those agencies?"

I nod. "Indirectly, because they are my primary client."

"Got it. That makes sense. So all I have to do is fly, fuck, feed you, and watch your back, right?" She asks with a shit eating grin plastered above her chin.

With a guffaw I jump up and say, "Pussy time."