Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the level of stimulation I hoped to build up to. I max out the stimulation in her pussy, clit, and tit simultaneously, and drive hard and fast to bring in orgasms like gigantic rogue waves that wash over her, immersing her in every good sensation, feeling and experience orgasms and climaxes offer. Now that her nerve endings feel sanded raw, it's time to catapult her over the edge. She's ready for the grand finale, but not prepared for the pulsating bull force that ushered it in.

I suddenly stop squeezing her nipples five seconds before I grip and squeeze that nipple ultra hard, twist hard and hold for ten seconds while sucking hard on her clit. At the same time I slip my middle finger in her anus and move it in rapid circles. I feel her body go tense as pain shoots through her like fire, inciting a tsunami orgasm. I continue to squeeze her nipples with firm pressure until that orgasms winds down. Then I give the other tit a super hard squeeze and twist while pounding her pussy with my finger cock, and frantically working her clit with my tongue, She screams like a cobra is about to kiss her. Or a squid is on her head. She feels the pain, and the pain feeds her orgasm. She squirms and squeals, twisting with a fist full of twisted sheets gripped in her white knuckle hard. Her moans and groan are from deep within her core, she breathes like a panting puppy.

One climax after another racks her body with spasms so close together it's like she's riding a long orgasms and climax train. She drops back in the bed like a rock, completely spent and still. The girl's pussy is drained, my finger cock shifts down to slow gear and continues massaging the first three inches of her cunt with decreasing the pressure after every third circle, then two, then one. I'm simultaneously changing all the tongue action on her clit to long, sensual strokes so she can mellow and enjoy the gifts from the brain's pharmacy.

Kammy pussy's lips sag and go comatose from exhaustion. I kiss my way back to her breast and gently suckle the nipples. Mama don't allow no boob and clit whiplash in here.

When her breathing returns to its regular rhythm, she lifts up on her elbows. Then another country is heard from-but in English, not Chinese.

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD, Danny! DANNY! That was so fantastic! So out of sight. So erotic. So electric and over the top-way, way over the very tip-top. I loved it!"  She laughs gleefully and claps a hand over her cunt."My pussy is still reeling from all that stimulation. My poor sore tits buzz and tingle. I bet these girls wonder what the hell happened. Danny, I've fantasized making love with you for years, but no fantasies were not even close to this. O-la-la! Those climaxes gripped me tighter than Ebeneezer Scrooge holding a copper pence in his fist. Boy-o-boy and girly gurl girl! What a ride."

I slide up to rest my head beside hers.

"Kammy, this is a first for me, being with someone who's featured me in their fantasies. 'It's quite the compliment." I turn to glance over and belly laughs rush out of my mouth."

What's so funny?'

"Sorry. I know that was rude, but that smile glows like it is painted on with florescent paint. Those climaxes kicked a lot of stress out, I bet. I reach into a drawer in my bedside table to fetch a mirror and hand I to her,

She stifles a laugh. "That is one purring kitten, isn't it?" Then she giggles. "Stress? What stress? Oh, you mean the one that was, but isn't?"

"Yes ole girl, that stress bully tied you in knots, and beat the living shit out of you, but hold on.... I shield my eyes  with my hand like l am gazing way off into the distance, and then pivot my head, slowly panning a hundred eighty degrees. I drop my hand and wipe my brow. "Good news: I saw Neither hide nor hair of that stress bastard."

Kammy lets out an exaggerated sigh. "Thank goodness That's my kind of news."

I scowl, like something is not right. "All I can say is, you best keep your ass covered because he might think you were faking being happy and sneak back in." I shake my finger at her. "Now, don't you let a worry sneak into your thoughts and give stress a way back in." I shake my head and wear an expression that indicates I know what I'm about to say is irrefutable. "Know why? 'Cause worry paves the roads stress traverses."

Kammy jumps into the  act. "Yeah, but what if he's faking being gone? He might just be out of sight hunkered in those trees waiting for my worry gate to open."

I quip: "All it takes is for him to see it unlocked, and, bam! Your punk ass is fucked again! "

She bobs her head."Yes sir, that's the open and shut of it, alright."

I rest my chin in my hand and ponder the situation. "But hell, girl, you evicted his ass once, and you can do it again if he shows ugly mug again."

Kammy sings,"Hit the road jack-ass, and don't come back no more, no more. Hit the road Jackass and don't come back you whore!"

We lapse into another giggle-fest, holding our sides from laughing, and crossing our legs so the couch won't get wet.

"Kammy, how long can we be together before I take you home?:

"We've got all weekend."

"Know something? I forgot to ask you where you live."."

"Baltimore."

I give her a puzzled look. "Then what were you doing in downtown DC?

I took the bus there this morning to meet with the Chinese embassy. The ambassador wanted to give me the news about my visa and discuss my options.

"Did any good suggestions come from him?"

"Not really. If I marry a citizen, or are adopted by a citizen, citizenship is automatic. If a major company requires uncommon skills, an emigration attorney will guide him through the steps that give local citizens a chance to apply. If none fits the specific requirement, I could get hired and apply for a green card.

"I see. Any ideas?"

"No. This shit fell on me all at once today, and my head hasn't been clear enough to work things out." She stops and grabs her head and shouts. " Oh no!"

"What, Kammy?"

"Will this job require a combination of skills I have that are hard to find? If not I may not get hired."

"Hmm, I see your point. But not to worry. I'll put an emigration attorney on the problem. He or she will know a way to deal with this with minimum worry and stress. Meanwhile, you exchange services for room and board while waiting for your green card or student visa. The home would be a residence, not a job until your application is approved. Or something like that."

"Wow! Is that possible?"

"I'll run it by an immigration attorney and see what can be done." I give her a mischievous grin. "Now why don't you live out one of your fantasies and do unto me for real some things you've only done in your imagination?"

Kammy claps her hands. "Yes yes yes! But first I need more sugar."

She pounces on me and lays a long, wet kiss on my hungry lips. We make out until we're so hot and bothered we'll burn up if we don't come up for air soon.

"Kammy, are you hungry?"

Um, I guess, but..."

I interrupt, grinning from ear to ear, "Would you like to eat food before you eat me? Or eat me first?"

Kammy's face lights up. "Oh I love choices. Let's eat by the pool, naked, and have pussy for dessert."

I laugh, jump to my feet and shout, "I love it. But when shall we get your things and move you?"

"My roommate wanted me out yesterday. How about this Sunday? I really don't have many things."

***

By the end of the weekend I know she is perfect for the position. No rush though. I'll run an Interpol and FBI background check and go from there.

***

On Sunday we're ready to move Kammy to my other house for a couple of weeks.. "Kammy, before we leave to get your stuff, I want to tell you a couple of things."

She plops down beside me on the sofa. "OK, what things?"

"First thing is, this house is where you'll live until your job starts. I am seldom here. I am either on a case, or at my other home. I will visit often because you're my favorite Chinese food."

"Yay! I love it when you eat me. Should I get some fortune cookies for you."

I love her sense of humor. "Absolutely or I may not be a returning customer." We laugh at that.

She has a sly look and asks. "But I thought you are the fortune cookie"

"Whatever do you mean?

"Judging from our conversations, you are worth a fortune, Cookie."

I kiss her forehead and tweak her cheek. "You are so funny."

*****

Two weeks later I call Kammy.

"Hello."

"Kam, this is Danny. Are you ready to go to your new home? Everything is arranged."

"AEEEE! Yay,- but if I leave this house will I see you less. I hate the thought of that. It makes me so sad."

"No worries, kiddo, I won't dump you if you don't dump me."

"Not a chance."

I drive Kammy up to the gate of my home in Hume Va, and press my remote to the gate. "OH, this is a gated community?"

I chuckle. "I suppose we could call it a community of one."

Fifty feet ahead is a second gate, which is a half mile from my home. Kammy gawks at the scenery.

"Good night nurse! Is this a house or a country club?" See scanned the buildings and fences and stopped. "This is the most beautiful landscaping I've seen at a home. "Wait! Did I just see deer? Rabbits? Parakeets?" She turns a questioning face to me. "Those critters add a touch of class. And birds are everywhere in your garden." She points. "What a nice pond surrounded by beautiful trees and field flowers. Oh!. Those swans are gorgeous! and the ducks gives a nice down home atmosphere. I'm not sure what the other birds are."

I'm happy with her reaction. "You'll get to know them. The deer and rabbits are almost domesticated."

She points toward the pond. "Hey! There's even a dock and row boat. Cool." She turns toward me. "I love boating and fishing. This is great."

She walks twenty feet away from the house and does a three sixty, "My god, Danny, how many damn fences and walls surround this compound?"

I laugh and rattle off data. "The campus is surrounded by an eight-foot high wall with a seven-foot fence inside eight feet from the wall with coils of razor wire on top and strands stretched taunt woven back and forth between the wall and fence. Four feet from the steel mesh fences is a high voltage electric fence for those who survive the barbed wire, and a six-foot safety fence after that to prevent guests and residents from running into the high voltage. It stays on all the time. Unlike guard dogs, the fence can't be shot or poisoned, nor does it require daily maintenance, or vets. Just back-up generators."

Kammy stares. And stares, and finally speaks. Holy shit Danny. Is all this to keep the bogey man out, or the residents in?"

I laugh at that. "It's strictly a bogeyman fence."

OK, but is someone expecting a platoon of bogey guys? Damn!" She suddenly goes stock still as if a realization just spanked her brain. "This is a government facility, isn't it? If it is, I'm shit out of luck because I'm a foreign national and.."

I yell at her. "Kammy! Stop worrying. This is a home. That's all it is. A residence."

I continue walking to the front door. Come on in and I'll tell you about it inside where it's cooler,"

She sheds her trance and strides toward me as I walk around the fountain in the center of the circular driveway to the front door.

I punch in the security code, open the door and step aside.

She breezes past me, goes a few feet and stops to gawk.

"Danny, Other than enough art, sculptures and collectibles to fill a museum, a winding staircase, marble or granite floors, what's in this mansion?

"The home is custom built and modern with s a high tech security system." I don't mention the one foot thick stone walls, or that the skylights and all windows are made of two inch thick bulletproof, shatter proof, double pained glass supported by titanium rods in crisscross patterns.

I do a general sweeping motion. "Lots of skylights give it a light, airy, open feel. It is an architect's showpiece." I chuckle and add, "An interior decorator made the home spectacular and modern. There is lots of space, light, and it has an open feeling, doesn't it?"

"Hmm, By god you're right. It has a free as the breeze feel to it." She looks down. Is the entire house sporting stone floors?"

"Yes, even the floors covered with plush carpet are granite. Granite in the main house, and marble in the foyer, halls, and bathrooms. All floors are heated in the winter and naturally cool to bare feet in the summer." I turn toward the winding staircase. Come see the bedrooms."

We get to the top of the stairs and she realizes the floor is a mezzanine, The rooms surround the downstairs. "OH!" exclaims, "No wonder it feels so open; it's because it is! How many bedrooms?"

"Ten suites. " I gesture to the room to the far left. "Look at the rooms and choose yours. The master bedroom is at the other end. You have nine to choose from. Look around while I go make tea. No hurry. You have all day to decide."

She's turned halfway when I stop her.

"Kammy, let's do this; take a self-guided tour of the house and get to know the general lay out, while I make some tea and a few phone calls'."

"OK, but if I get lost I'll call you to come get me."

"Oh stop worrying. This house isn't that big."

"Not all-for a country club."

I chuckle and wave her off.

***

She returns looking dazed. "Danny, is that an ER room on the east side of the house?"

"Yep. More of a sick-bay." I grab her arm, let's go to that couch and I'll put all this together for you."

She plops down on the couch next to me. "I'm overwhelmed and overloaded, Danny. What am I doing here?" This home needs a staff. I can't keep up with a place this size.``

"You won't have to. Just the living areas, two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, and recreation room and theater a month or so, then start building a staff.

"You have a little brandy to lace that tea with?'

I return with a fine French Cognac and set it next to the teapot. "OK, Kam, I'll tell you about the owner and house."

"Please. This is a mystery to me. I'll tell you straight out I'm scared stiff. What kind of people need a facility like this?"

"An independent, high dollar detective and body guard that specializes in hostage and kidnap rescues and is the counter terrorism advisor for the boys on the hill."

She gives me a blank look. "boys on the hill?"

Grinning at my presumptive use of jargon that is foreign to her, I explain." Top officials and agencies in the national government that deal with national defense. The term, "boys on the hill" is an idiom that refers to the white house because it is on Capitol hill."

I pause for her to assimilate the info.

Her blank expression vanishes. "Oh I get it. This person is an advisor to the government in some area involving national security, right?"

"Bingo! Give me five!"

Giggling, she slaps my palms, and I continue."This home is a fortress against anyone who wishes to retaliate. The sick bay is necessary due to the nature of his work. Training is constant. and long absences are common."

"I will be alone a lot?"

"When the owner is undercover, yes, but here you are safe and secure." I pat her thigh. "Here's an issue of utmost importance. If you want guests, use the house you stayed in. It is at your disposal for parties, dates, and sleep overs, but no one can stay there unless you are there. If you need a love nest, that's OK.".

Kammy nods and smiles for the first time since arriving. "What a lovely idea."

"Your address is that house. It is the only address you'll ever use for this house, and your personal mail."

"Will l go get the mail daily?"

"Not daily, just when there is mail. Our camera will allow you to check the mail from here. You only go when mail is there. If a package needs signing for, you'll do that."

"I'm emphasizing secrecy for several reasons. But you need to know that disclosing your employer makes you a potential kidnap target, keep it to yourself."

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit is right.'

"The number of residents is one plus you."

Kammy jumps to her feet. "ONE? All this for one person? No way."

I chuckle. "Yes, way. The house isn't built for one person. It's just that only one person lives here now."

Kammy gives a small "Oh. OK."

"Alright, Kam a dam a ding dong. Here's your compensation package. You'll get room and board, and a car at your disposal with all expenses and upkeep paid. If you go to school for anything that's mutually beneficial-most will be, all tuition, books etc will be paid for you. You'll have use of the aircraft on a limited basis. You'll receive an expense account of a thousand dollars a month for clothes, meals out, incidentals, entertainment. Etc, because you can't receive a salary yet."

"Great. I'll take it."

` You'll receive five hundred a week allowance during the ninety days probation period. By then the application for your green card should be approved, and your allowance becomes a salary of a thousand dollars weekly."

Kammy blanches. "All that plus a thousand a week?"

I nod." Yes, and you'll earn it. You must train everyday to keep in shape by weight training, Kung Fu, Jogging and so on. I will train you in other things relating to self defense, and body guard duty. such as firearms, knives, bows, etc"

"Aiiieeee!" I love this job already."

I laugh and punch her on the shoulder. "Thought you would. Now here's your favorite part. Ready for it?"

"Another favorite part? This ought to be good."

You'll be sent to training schools like, evasive driving in cars, motorcycles, jet skis, and boats., demolition derby driving, stunt car driving, and riding horses."

She claps her hands to her face. "Oh my god. That IS my favorite."

"Paramedic and nurse training is your starting place so we can apply for a student visa and have time to set you up to apply for a green card.,"

She grabs both my hands and looks me in the eye."Good god, Danny, how many years is this program?"

"Three years for basic, and then ongoing."

She keeps her hands on mine, leaning closer. "OK, what am I being trained for?"

To support the employer, to protect yourself, and to be the transporter in anything that moves.

Kammy is thoughtful." OK. When do I meet the employer?"

"Soon. You can accept the job on a ninety day probation. If either of you is unhappy, you'll split company. That'll get you over the financial hump, so to speak.

"Whew! I'm working for a 007."

"Essentially, yes. The difference is, seven worked for a government, but this agent is independent. "

"It's a man?"

"Nope. Woman."

"That softens the blow. Being locked in with him in this fortress puts me at the owner's mercy."

If you wish to walk after your meeting, remember you're bound by the nondisclosure agreement."

She looks at me. "You apparently know this person, right?"

"Yes, and knowing you both, I think no better match could be made."

"OK. But I'm so nervous about meeting a female James Bond.

"I know something that should settle your nerves."

"Good news?"

"You already know this person."

She scrunches her nose, scratches her ear, and stares at the ceiling, thinking, and then shoots a look of bewilderment at me. "I do?"

"You've spent two weeks with the owner. You know her pretty well already."

"What do you mean? I've been with you.....the..last..two....YOU? "You are a bad ass agent?"

I chuckle. "Hey! Aren't I a good ass in bed?"

"Yes. You are the greatest! "She jumps up and hops around, shaking her hands and screaming. "IEEE-Yi- ti- Oh Oh Oh." Then she is in my lap kissing me all over the face. "Yes. Kiss kiss, yes, kiss kiss, yes, kiss kiss. Yes!"

She leans back so she can see me: "Can I eat the boss's pussy now."

We laugh at her together.

"Don't you want to know your duties? What you're job is?"