Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 08-09

Story Info
HOT SEX followed by temporary separation.
3.1k words
4.3
1k
2

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: BEING ANAL

DANNY continues her story

I can't sleep. I keep reviewing the perfect evening over and over. I review and relive my time with Gino's cock that excited me, thilled me, and satisfied me.

Then I get serious. No matter what happens, I know a relationship built around a cock or a cunt can't stand the test of time. Question is; do we have something more? Question two is, do I want a relationship?

If I don't see him again, what's the point in telling him how masculine I've become? Hell, he's no dummy, he'll figure it out. A woman with rub board abs and rippling muscles is well on the other side of feminine. I wonder if he has any secrets that he wants to tell me? Maybe. Now shut the hell up and live in the moment, Dan my man-no-man. I snuggle against Gino's chest and drift off to sleep.

I awaken to an orgasm. Gin's face is buried in my pussy, and my clit is buried in his mouth. Wow! What a way to wake up! He kisses his way up to my lips and homesteads. It's kissy face time now, but that pansy ass, juvenile, back-seat, kissy-poo shit won't hold up long. This is just foreplay. Gino pulls me up and positions me on my knees. "Anal sex anyone?"

"I wave my hand like a second grader who knows the answer to a question that is so trivial her teacher could care less whether anyone knows it or not. "Here! Here! Over here! Pick me, pick me!"

Gino laughs and abruptly turns serious. "Danny, are you wet enough to not need lube? I don't want to hurt you."

"Got KY jelly or hand lotion?"

"Got lotion with aloe right here mam." He begins by massaging my buttocks to relax me. If he plans on parking that eighteen wheeler in my Volkswagen pick-up truck ass my sphincter and abdominal muscles must be relaxed and pliable. Otherwise my ass will be so tight it hurts me and sandpapers his cock.

He takes his time. This little trick is foreplay for him. By the time his cock is like a rock, I am relaxed. He lathers his cock with lotion and dabs a little on the back door he is going in.

He eases the head of his cock in a little, and out. In a little, and out. Once my body knows it won't be hurt, all tenseness evaporates. When I'm relaxed I love the sensation. I love anal sex for several reasons. One, I have bigger climaxes later, and two, the rectum has so many sensitive nerve endings I often have a climax from that alone without playing with my clit.

He's got a rhythm going. A little pressure, hold it, and a little farther in, more pressure, rest it there, a little farther in. I feel the stretch alright, but he is so gentle the little pain adds to the experience. He doesn't need to use the full length of his cock to generate maximum stimuli because anal nerve endings have a shallow reach  My ass is waking up and almost ready for part two. Fucking.

He takes his time to let me stretch naturally until I am ready. Now he can go all the way in with one smooth slow stroke. In slow, out slow. He stops, lathers his cock with more lotion lube, and picks up the pace and speed; but nowhere near the hard thrusting of coital sex. He is sensitive to me. T is sensual, exciting-and kind of naughty and sort of kinky.

The tingling, pressure, and feeling of his cock going in and out with a slow rhythm gets better with each stroke. When he increases the tempo my body and nerves scream until an orgasm immerses me in an ocean of emotion and delight. My ass is tight and the pleasure is delicious.

Oh yes! I feel my ass tightening, my abdominal muscles tensing up. I am ready. "Gino, go in and out about four inches real fast, Yes! Faster! Perfect. Go go go!"

He went, and I came.

Whoa! My ass is getting tighter and a firmer grip on his cock... and...Boom! Pow! Bang! It's fourth of July all over my body. 'Detonation follows the colorful fireworks. It's like a pleasure bomb exploded and shot a current of electrifying ecstasy throughout my body powerful enough to curl my hair and scorch my toes. At first I smell fresh rain. The next spasm brings the scent of new cedar trees, ending with feeling like I'm on a highly polished copper bed. It is like being bathed by warm rays from the sun laced with rays of copper which are light, bright, and beautiful. I feel it, taste it and am cleansed by it.

He finishes by rubbing and stroking my behind and anointing it gently with aloe lotion. After the butt massage I collapse. "Wow! Gino Baby. You pleasured my pleasure! That was fantastic to the hundredth power. Ohhhhhhh, that was SO deliciously satisfying. You are a first class butt fucker."

He chuckles. "Never thought of myself in those terms, but my teachers did say I was very anal. "

I giggle. "Did you ass fuck them too?" He laughs. "Not a chance..:

"That was fantastic, Gino. A soft beginning and jackhammer ending. I think my ass loves your cock as much as my pussy does. And I love- love-love your back door etiquette." I smother his face in kisses.

He pats my head like I'm a good kitty. I purr. Then he says, "You are one fine piece of ass, Babe. Finer than fish eyebrows, Hon, and that's finer than fine."

We laugh and I attack his tickle spot. He laughs and giggles so much I stop before he cracks a rib.

I give him a five minute reprieve to catch his breath before saying, "Say, are you hungry Gino? Could you use another pussy snack? I have one hot and ready to serve on a nice warm bun. Or are you so worked up your cock wants some heavy tunnel action?"

For an answer, he slides off the bed, rolls me on my back, and lifts my thighs and slides them over his shoulders until my cunt is at his mouth, and stands so I'm upside down with my head resting on the bed. He kisses my pussy a few times, and says, "Crunch slowly. Find the most stimulating positions for maximum clit action."

When I crunch my abdomen by doing what resembles the beginning of a sit up, every sensation imaginable finds its way home. I'm in control of the position of my clit and pussy in his mouth and on his tongue. I try every angle. It is heaven. Higher crunches make it easier to rub my clit on his tongue and experiment as many ways my love flower desires. My pussy stays excited and my head stays in the clouds.

The orgasms do jumping jacks on my cunt. I am on fire. My whole body fizzes and buzzes. A raging fire bursts into flames in my core and spreads like wildfire in a dry forest. With each spasm of my hips and pussy his tongue dives deeper, presenting a wider surface for my clit to rub on. It is heaven. I am in charge of finding the best position for the ultimate pleasure of my clit and pussy. Oooohhhhhhhhhh. There it is.

It's so good I scream, crunching fast enough to create a breeze like a fan. Ohhhhhhh The climaxes ripple rapidly nonstop. What a way to follow anal sex. Each orgasm is queen of the mountain. Wow!"

I go until I can take no more. I am spent. A wonderful kind of spent. A delicious spent; a mood altering spent. All is right with my world. Emmm. How pleasant everything is. How calm and serine.

"Gino?"

"Emmm?"

"Have you been with a lot of women? Is that why you know so much and are such a sex god?"

He laughs heartily. "Two girlfriends before you, and none after."

I rolled over on my tummy beside him. "I don't get it. How can you be so tender at the right times, and then rough and rambunctious when that is best. You seem to be connected to my brain or something. You do remarkable and different things. If you've not been with a woman in ten years, how can you be such a sex god?"

Gin laughs, "Sex god? That is hilarious.. "I read a lot," is all he said.

"Then child, PLEASE get me what you're reading, 'cause honey, you are more amazing than a one arm gymnast."

I grab his cock. "I'm ready for a rodeo, cowboy. The saddle is warm and the bucking and fucking action will be so good we'll be in the sky on a sex high for weeks."

He rolls me on top of him, "OK, cowgirl. My lariat is long, and my rope is coiled and anxious to ride a hot bucking filly. Let this rodeo begin!"

We do.

  I start by riding him hard and rough. I grab my ankles, squat over his hard dick and slid down and eased back up. Playtime is over. I bounce up and down on his Pogo pony riding like hell is on my tail. "Oh Gino! I think your cock is bigger than when we started." I break from full gallop into a haul ass run. My ass plunges down with pile driving force. His tungsten hard dick bangs its nose on my cervix so many times I know I'll be walking funny tomorrow. But who thinks about tomorrow when today is so fucking great?"

We end our rodeo an hour later lying in a pool of sweat, cum and pussy juice. After some wine and kisses, we snuggle and spoon.

Like a dummy, I ask a question that shatters our fairy tale evening. The second it leaves my lips I know I fucked up. I should have waited until after we had more cock and pussy time, but the words that slip out are real thrill killers.

Gino, you know this isn't a long term relationship, don't you?"

"Can it be?"

His question makes me very sad. I shake my head. "How can it? I still use guns in my work, and you are a pacifist. An adamant idealist at that. Remember how we argued about that? You wouldn't give it a rest when we finally found time to talk. I don't want to be like that again, Gino."

"Like what?"

"Having to defend my livelihood over and over. Listen to you bitch and moan when I clean my guns, and stuff."

"Is what you do that requires guns important to you?

That was THE question. "Yes, Gino. What I do is good, and I'm good at it. I protect people and rescue hostages."

"I don't think the way I used to. Maybe we'll fit together like hands in soft kid gloves this time."

This frustrates the shit out of me. "Stop, Gino. Just stop and listen to me. I deal with some rough guys. They'll eventually want to retaliate. You would be in danger. So get this: You would have to carry a gun. Can you imagine that?"

He shakes his head and speaks softly. "No way around that? No middle road?"

I shake my head in reply." None."

"Then I'd better get a concealed weapon permit and a hand cannon."

I didn't even hear what he said. I am ten years back in time and he is in the here and now. My mind is made up and I refuse to let facts change it.

"No, I've already pissed off some powerful people. Even if I stop -- which I won't- the threat is still there.' A tear escapes my eye. "Gino, maybe we shouldn't have come and stoked the old fires. I've either fallen in love with you all over again, or never really stopped. This is eating me up."

"What is eating you up, us spending time together?"

"Yes. This is bliss, Gino, pure bliss for me. A dream come true, but it is only temporary. There's the prize in front of me but I can't reach it. You know why?"

"Emmm, because we disagree on issues that define your life?"

"Yes, and that means a lifetime of fighting and arguing. And I would be putting you at risk. I love you Gino but I'm not willing to give up doing what I love and give up helping people and saving lives. I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to put the life of the man I love at risk, either. You can see that, can't you?"

"Yes, but I'm not the kind of guy that needs a lot of protection. I love you and hate the catch twenty-two situation you think we are in, but I'm not sure it's that hopeless."

He reads my expression correctly. I think it is. I turn my back to him to hide my tears.

He is desperate to plead his case. "Wait a minute. Please let me explain what is different about me that will make it work this time. I'm more open than you know. If I can prove to you I can protect myself, and agree to carry a gun, will you reconsider?"

His question hits hard, but I consider his plea one of desperation that won't happen, and therefore don't take it seriously. Instead of answering him, I rolled back over to face him, gave him a quick kiss and slipped out of bed. "This has been beyond wonderful, Gino. I really am glad we did this even though I'll be miserable for months thinking about what I want most, and depressed because I can't have it. I can't have you."

I'm getting dressed in jeans and a blouse. I fold the dress carefully and put it in my roll-on suitcase.

"You leaving?"

"Yes, I am. Now that we've discussed the forbidden and temporary nature of our being together it won't be the same dreamy loving." I kiss him again, this time passionately, and head for the door, but then turn back to face him. "It's a shame we don't have more time because do you know what I'd like to do to you?"

"No, but I like it already, I hope."

"I'd like t spank you."

"God knows I deserve a good spanking; but what would you do if you could?"

She grinned. "I would coral the raging bull in you, Gino. I would be the boss of your butt and be mean and punish you. Do you think you could enjoy trying that?"

"The punisher, huh?"

"Uh-huh. VERY mean, naughty, rough, and in charge."

He chuckles. "Why not make that a date. A spanking date in a month or two from now when our heads are clear. Deal?

"Deal! Bye Stud with the hot cock. I miss you already."

"Bye, love of my life. I'll work on my side, because I know there's no bend in yours."

I walk out without looking back, but god knows I want to do more than look back. I want to run into his arms. But that is for romance novels and comic books. I go to my room with my gear and cry myself to sleep.

CHAPTER 9: DEFINING GINO

GINO'S Story

"This hurts. I' m crushed. I'm no longer a priest and can have a romantic relationship, but the only one I want is out of reach.

Countless eligible ladies are available to the rich, but genuine love is hard to find.

I am really dropping down deep into a depressed frame of mind. I know nothing about love, except that I love her. To get her all I have to do is to modify my views on guns, unwarranted aggression, war, bombs and such. Can I do it? I pace back and forth, thinking it over. I think so, because I'm already onboard with the protecting and rescue work she does. That's not war. Am I willing to carry a gun? Why not? I'm a Kung Fu Grand master proficient in twenty-seven weapons. The main difference is the gun makes noise. But the guns of mass destruction is what I don't approve of. I'm trained to protect individuals, but not to wage war. There's a major difference.

I need to give my mind a break to flush this crushing experience out of my system.

It's not working. Every thought wines its way back to Danny. Thoughts of recent love making fills my head. Everything we do is incredible. Penetration, or as Danny likes to say, fucking, is just one part of the stained glass that makes up the total scene on our cathedral window. Maybe so; but what a gorgeous piece of stained glass and scrumptious ass!

When the head of my cock enters her pussy, it's a wonder I don't blow my wad twice before I'm half way in. When my cock fills her tunnel, it's like her pussy is sucking my dick. It is so hot, wet, and juicy it makes screwing easy. Of course fucking is easier, but doing the cork screw action with my hips while thrusting touches every part of her pussy. I know she likes being screwed better than just thrusting. And both simultaneously is even better. I'm with her on that one. Fucking or just thrusting is a boring, selfish act to me. It has one goal: Climaxes.

Bottom line; (ha ha) My steamy, erotic, and mind blowing week-end leaves me with goose bumps and tingles all over on top of the depression. These thoughts lift me high in the sky until I remember I'll never have it again.

During my time with Danny I loved everything we did. Sex with her put me in nirvana. Sucking, fucking fingering licking- every thing about her catapults me over the top. Even just thinking about it gets me hard. Does that make me a pussy addict? Maybe for her, but nobody else. No problem. Keep that steaming hot cunt sucking my cock and leave us alone. Sigh. If only.

Fact is, her magic mouth is the mother lode of throbbing thrills and wild climaxes for my cock. And that tongue? My cock rises just thinking about it."

She took me to dizzying heights without a ladder or airplane. Sizzling feelings buzzed, zipped, zoomed and whirled from her cunt into every part of me. It made me wild and uninhibited. Who could not like that?