Mando Bk. 02: Good Badass Bitch Ch. 12

Story Info
Second book in Mando Trilliiogy ends with hot sex and joy.
2.7k words
4.83
625
00

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12: Three Hawks In A Nest

GINO'S STORY

We land in Rome and hurry to our two bedroom suite Danny had reserved the four seasons hotel.

"Listen up, every one!" Danny calls out. It's time for food and a tour of Rome. We glare at her and say one word together. "Tour?"

She grins"On second thought, food, and a spa or whirlpool bath."

"That's more like it." Kammy says followed by a deep sigh.

She hugs Kammy. "You were sensational, Kammy. I'm so proud of you."

Phantom Hawk is euphoric. "I drove the get-away car. That was so neat! Ummm, am I a Hawk now?"

I hug her too. "You most definitely have your wings. Expect to drive or fly us again. Your first gig was a trip to beat all trips, and you were at the top of your game." I kiss her on the nose. "You're a keeper, Phantom Hawk."

She stares at her feet. "But I threw you off the Jeep. I'm so sorry, Gino."

I lift her chin. "You didn't throw me off, Kammy, I fell. Your evasive driving was perfect. You saved the people who couldn't protect themselves."

***

The news wires, papers, commentators, announcers all hawk the story of Falcon the Ninja Hawk, Chief Hawk, the Boss Bird, and Phantom Hawk the transporter.

This time, any vendor that wanted to exploit the rescuer's names has to buy their license from a company I set up for the team before I trademarked our names.

"Hey Gino, how about we have hawks embroidered on our uniforms, or at least a flag patch?"

"You got the brains, kiddo. Be like a rabbit and hop to it."

After dinner, we soak in the hot tub to retrieve our sanity. After that, all three of us plop our parboiled bodies on the king size bed in our room.

"Gino?"

"Hmm?"

"Can your company cancel your appointments or something without knowing of your involvement in the next rescue, like Bruce Wayne?"

"Ummm hmm."

"Gino?"

"Ummm?"

"I still haven't spanked you."

Kammy's head pops up. "Me, me! Spank me!" Then her voice becomes businesslike.

"Guys, I'd like to clear something up about the rescue. Is this a good time?"

Danny's eyebrows shoot up. "What's on your mind?"

"First, when we are on these rescues, am I with you as an employee, or is this separate?"

Danny nodded once to indicate the question was reasonable. "Do you mean, are you paid extra for these challenges? The answer is yes, we'll standardize the remuneration. You are definitely someone we want on the team."

Kammy grinned. "I know you'll be generous. We had different degrees of risk, but the fact remains if we were caught. All of us would have been killed in the process, or decapitated on public TV, right?"

Danny squirms, unsure where this is going. "Riiii-right."

"We are all tapped out from running on high octane energy and need some kind of release valve for all that stress, tension, and for me, a truckload of fear." She giggles. "Make that a triple load."

Danny agrees. "True, Kammy. Where are you going with this?"

" Danny and Gino , to be sure, I feel like part of the team when we're out like this. I'm merely making certain you two feel the same. I want to be included in the ups and downs and the ins and outs of everything while we're on a mission, even though I'd revert to employee status at home."

Danny's patience is wearing thin. "Damn it, Kammy! What is it you want? We haven't treated you like a second-class citizen or spoke down to you that I know of. What's the problem?"

She gives Danny a big, beautiful gotcha grin. "It's like this, Danny. There are three of us on the team who share everything. Now we are ready to defuse, but that's the one thing I'm not included in, and I wondered if, only on the missions, all three of us could unwind in bed instead of sending me off to crash alone."

Danny simpers. "Ah, I see. Now that I think about it, you are there when we need you, and you want us to be here for when you need us. Your needs are the same as ours, isn't that part of what you are saying?"

Kammy's satisfied grin is it's own answer. "Exactly."

Danny and I lock gazes and confirm our agreement by glancing at Kammy quickly and back to each other with a slight bob of the head and wink.

"Gino, this young lady is sitting too high up in her saddle and is desperately in need of being taken down a notch."

I grab Kammy before she can protest, slap her over my outstretched legs and Danny promptly pulls her pants down and begins rubbing her tiny hiney.

Danny fakes anger with a stern voice and scowling face. "Kammy, you know you are getting this spanking for your own good, don't you? You know you must be put in your place after stealing those folks from those nice murdering terrorists, right?"

Kammy catches on quickly. "I guess so. Is this the only punishment? The spanking, I mean?"

Danny shakes her head vehemently as she massages Kammy's butt. "No, no, no, Kammy baby."

She lifts Kammy's right hand and swings it over to my cock. "You are going to have to deal that!'

Kammy's grin is so bright we wouldn't notice if the lights were off. "Oh no! Not King Kong Dong! I'll be good. I promise."

Danny's expression is sad as she shakes her head. "Sorry, but it's too late for that. You need the full treatment."

"Full treatment?" She licks her lips in an anticipation.

"Um hum. While you're having a one on one up-close and personal conversation with Sir Lotsa Cock, I will have a chat with your kitty cat. That should help you to know your station, you scalawag."

Kammy is too excited to keep still. "But what if I'm not good enough? What if I don't measure up to your standards?"

Danny takes Kammy's other hand and presses it between her own thighs. "Then you, dear one, are in deep donkey do-do. It'll take some serious muff diving to get back into our good graces. Can you take this punishment, or do you need to wimp out and crawl back to your room to fuck your fingers?"

Kammy's head bobs up and down like a corked bottle on the open seas bringing a message from Madagascar.

I swat one cheek with a flat, stinging palm and then the other. "Answer Boss Bird!"

"Yes, Boss Bird, I can take it."

"Good girl." The smirk in her grin is impossible to miss.

I give her a stern look. "You listen to Boss Bird and Master Falcon, or you'll get more of this than you can stand, capiche?" I slap a cheek.

"Ow! Yes."

"YES, MASTER!" I correct her.

Kammy giggles. "Yes, Master Falcon!"

Danny gives her two more stinging slap. "AND?"

"Yes, Boss Bird. Yes, yes. yes."

Danny slaps one cheek rapidly five times, and I hit the other. "You were only terrific and sensational, and very professional today; is that the best you can do?"

Kammy squeals in delight. "No, Boss Bird. I'll do better. It was just my first time,-"

I hit hard. SLAP! "No excuses, you tart. Just because that was a phenomenal first time, and just because you got those folks out of that compound with the speed of a race car driver and the balls of a demolition derby driver doesn't give you the right to give excuses! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, Master Falcon!"

Danny jumps in with five more rapid slaps, and I match them. "Don't you even think that saving those people's lives and getting us the hell out of there while being chased by armed jeeps, trucks, and helicopter gunships will be forgotten. You hear me, sunshine?"

Kammy alternates between squeals, giggles, and cries of pain. "Yes, boss Bird-ouch! I hear you."

I rub her red behind gingerly. "You know the problem, don't you ghost? Do you see the hole you dug for yourself?"

She shakes her head.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION, BITCH!" I yell at her. "Do you see the fix you're in or not?"

"No Master Falcon, it must have slipped by me."

I slap below her cheek this time to give her buttocks time to recuperate. WHAP!

"The problem is," I slap once after each word that follows.

"You." Slap!

"Have." Slap!

"Set." Slap!

"The." Slap!

"Bar." Slap

"Too." Slap!

"High!" Slap!

I pause.

"You." Slap!

"Left." Slap!

"No" Slap!

"Room"-Slap!

"For"-Slap!

"IMPROVEMENT!" Slap-Slap-Slap!

Danny and I give a thigh seven quick swats, and three slow ones by resting our hands on her butt between slaps and rubbing softly. All the slaps after that are sensuous. Our hands massage, fondle, teasing, and play around her sex center.

Danny smothers Kammy's bottom in kisses and moves to her neck and cheeks, speaking intermittently in a quiet, sympathetic, loving voice, heightening the impact. "Kammy Hawk, we are going to flip you face up to keep our promise for your next punishment. Do you want me to give you a tongue bath?"

"Yes, Boss Bird." She's desperate to comply.

"And suck and lick your clit and tits?"

"Ewe." I mean, yum! YES!" She quickly adds "Boss Bird."

"Can you take a hard finger fuck while my tongue licks your clit before I slip my hot mouth over it and put you over the top?"

"Ohhh yes, Boss bird."

"Good, but can you give Gino's dick a tongue bath and vigorous sucking while I lick your kitty cat cunt?"

"Oh my god, Danny-I mean-Boss Bird. I've never done this! Oh my god! Gino -I mean, Master Falcon, will you tell me what to do so I can please you? I really want to please you."

I turn her over and look her in the eye with a happy to be alive smile on my face. "Not to worry, girl hawk, you are naturally passionate and loving. We'll both be happy. We Chinese are natural lovers."

"Oh, I've fantasized about things like this. I'm so nervous you may have to spank my head with a hammer to calm my racing heart."

Danny gives her an impish smile. "I've got an idea that may help." She looks at me. "Master Falcon, you love on those thighs while I get her nipples perky."

I slide down the bed, gently massage her feet, and then spread her legs wide open. She whimpers. I slowly kiss my way up from her feet, to the knee, and the inside of her thigh, across Mount Venus and down the other leg, kissing, licking, and nibbling. I tease her toes with my tongue and nip each one. She squirms when I hold each toe between my teeth and lick and suck because feet are highly sensitive erogenous zones. However, the thighs are five times more sensitive and erogenous. I wake up every nerve on the inside of her leg, especially the closer I get to where they joined together. I blow hot breath on her mound of soft curly hair.

She squirms, bites her knuckles, and makes cute noises as Danny kisses, licks, nibbles and sucks her nipples and areola while I drive her wild down south.

Danny kisses her way up to Kammy's shoulder and back to the neck and up behind the ear. She is slow, sensuous, and thorough. She whispers naughty things to her as she is kissing and licking. By the time Danny reaches her mouth, she is on fire. They lock lips and are tongue wrestling when I cover her sex with my mouth and begin circling her clit with my tongue.

Her hips arch and writhe as I lick. Danny kisses her passionately while pinching and pulling her nipples.

When my fingers slip inside her, she is wet and ready. The folds and lips are swollen, begging for sex, and her engorged clitoris has doubled in size. The button grows longer, fuller, and firmer as I lick and suck.

Kammy is at a fever pitch. The second the clit is hard and firm her first orgasm rocks her world. In the midst of her climax Danny sucks and nibbles on one nipple while pinching, pulling, twisting and squeezing the other one. Then she licks one breast and trails kisses from one to the other, cleaning them with her tongue.

The climaxes are so intense Kammy is squealing. Her stomach is rippling from spasms, and every muscle tenses when she arches her hips.

I explore her vagina with my tongue and then circle her clit with it. Two fingers slide in, and then I stack three and ease them in and out while twisting them back and forth. I go harder and harder and let my fist slap against the full folds of her sex.

The orgasm spasms, twists and turns her body. She squeals over and over until getting as limp as overcooked spaghetti.

I kiss my way up passionately while Danny gives her butterfly kisses on her cheeks and neck. The petite lover is panting like a puppy in the hot sun when she breaks into a fit of giggling. "WOW! Wow-wow-wow!" She kisses the top of our heads and rubs her cheeks against Danny's, and then mine. "I. NEV-VER dreamed sex could be this amazing! NEV-VER! EV-VER!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that was so good I might cry. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you guys are outrageous."

It is obvious to Danny and me that Kammy had never been with lovers this passionate. Her night is just beginning. We play for hours and flop on the bed tired but satisfied. When Kammy is asleep Danny crawled close to me and rests her head on my chest. "I want to point something out."

"You've got bird dog duty, so point."

"This was our first time we worked together as a team, and we were right about being formidable. You did something I couldn't have done. We have different skill sets that fit together like bubbles in a bathtub. We are the only extraction and counter-terrorist team in the world that could have pulled this off."

"Hmm. We said we would complement each other and we did. You're right, Danny, this whole program surrounding us is like a scripted play. The more I think about it, the more phenomenal that mission seems."

"Gino, your ability to heal cinches it. We are top players in this game." A mischievous grin slid into place on her face. "Maybe I ought to spank you while we're in good spirits."

"Maybe later."

She gets super serious. "But Gino, I loved it and hated it too."

"What? Why?"

Tears fill her eyes. "Seeing you blown up and watching you die almost killed me. I didn't know what to do. If Kammy hadn't been there, I would have lost you, and I can't stand the thought of that. I really was terrified, Gino. I don't know how many times I can endure it. My dream coming true almost turned into a nightmare."

I pull her to me and wipe her tears with my fingers, and then smother her cheeks with kisses. "Danny, honey, now that you know what to do doesn't that make you more secure?"

"I guess so. But, when I couldn't feel your pulse I fell apart. I begged you to come back and stay with me. I was heartbroken. My whole world was falling apart."

I kiss her lightly on the lips. "Know something, sweetheart? I heard everything you said and watched you as I floated overhead."

She bolts upright. "What? Watched me? That's impossible, you dope. You were dead."

"I guess that's why I left my body and floated over it."

She bolts upright. "Gino, I want to hear all about that. Every detail. Tell me!" She demands.

I told her.

"You saw how destroyed I was, right?"

"Yes." I kiss her. "Your love showed me the way home. When I realized the cause of your anguish I knew the reason I had to live." I kiss her again. "You."

She punches me hard on my shoulder. "If you ever die and scare me like that again I'll kill you!"

*** The End

Continued in Book Three

Note: Dear Reader, I'd love to have your response to this story. Please post or email me your comments or good, bad, or indifferent. Help improve my writing.

If you discovered errors, please send me a private note so it can be corrected.