Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screams and dances around before thinking to ask, "I'll be an American?-A dual citizen like Gino? Forever amen? And I can vote?"    

I salute. "You have served this country, and our leaders are proud of you. Therefore, when I asked for your citizenship, the President said we'll receive the paperwork soon enough for me to submit it next week when I go to the white house."    

"YES!" She pumps the air. "I can stay with you guys without worry. Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you." She stops talking and begins to bawl and squall.        

"What's wrong Kammy?"    

"You are so good to me. You both are. I've never been happier or felt more useful." Sniff. She runs to me and buries her head in my shoulder and weeps. "I love you guys."    

I pat her back and kiss her on the head. "We love our Mighty Midget, too."    

***    

The week has been busy, but no calls. Gino shoots like a soldier; Kammy is getting so accurate with a rifle she is sniper material. Gino is helping us both balance our Chi. I want the ability to heal more than the increased punching power. The extra punch and fight power would be excellent, but that is grand-master stuff. But he says all three of us can have that kind of chi flow to heal. I am desperate to have that ability so I'll be there if either Gino or Kammy is wounded.

Tomorrow is the coffee meeting with the President. What does he want? The three of us have speculated, postulated, and tried in vain to develop good guesses. Nothing reveals itself. I'm stumped.    

END CHAPTER THREE

12