A Mid Christmas Party

Story Info
It started as one of those parties you don't want to attend.
1.9k words
4.23
12.4k
15
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

It had started a one of those mid-Christmas parties that we all hate but feel compelled to attend. You know, the friends/family/boss invites you more as a duty and you of course go...

The Mid-Christmas Party

My wife Marie, and I were having a reasonable time with some of her work friends at Paul and Jane's place. Rather nice house just outside town with plenty of space and rooms for us living a distance away. Drink and drive don't mix so we had agreed to stay over. As a consequence, we had indulged in more than a sensible amount of wine.

Paul is a bit of a gadget freak and sometime after midnight he called for the last seven or eight of us to come into his study and watch his new 50" TV.

Being one of the first in, I got to sink into a large armchair and waited for the rest to arrive. Slowly they all staggered in and found a place to sit in front of the screen.

Marie was one of the last in and I waved for her to join me in the armchair. She smiled and staggered in my direction. Clearly, she had had too much wine!

As she made her uncertain way toward me one of the blokes in another armchair reached out for her hand and pulled her toward him instead.

"Come on Marie" he said, "Why should Jim get you all the time. Come and sit with me!"

It was Alan, one of the staff from a different location and Marie giggled and looking at me with big blue eyes, blew a kiss and allowed Alan to pull her toward his chair.

My wife was wearing a tight fitting dark blue dress which came to just above her knee and had a strappy top, which exposed her nice soft white shoulders and neckline. The usual sort of party dress, understated, but sexy.

Things got interesting however when she reached Alan's chair.

Although it was large and comfortable, it was clear that they could not sit side by side and Alan put his legs together and patted his knee.

Marie paused for a moment, then tried to sit on his lap keeping her long, shapely legs together.

She knew that if she straddled him her hem would ride up exposing the stockings and suspender belt she was wearing.

Now I suspected that Alan knew she was in stockings and suspenders, as he had been running his hands over her arse while they had been dancing earlier. Mind you, I had been doing the same with Jane and a few of the other girls as well!

Giving her no time to arrange herself demurely, Alan took hold of her waist and pulled her down onto him.

"Come on girl, we are all waiting to watch the TV" he said, and everybody joined in the call for her to sit.

Her legs went either side of Alan's and her hem went right up to her waist! There was a short hush in the room as everyone who could see, looked at her long legs displaying stockings and suspenders and a select few could even see her black silk knickers, which hid very little of her neat, blonde pussy.

Paul broke the spell when he switched on his new TV and started to flick through the various channels.

All sorts of rubbish came on and we all were barracking him when Alan called out for him to go to the adult channels. This met with a short silence, then the approval of the rest of us.

The usual adult stuff came on to guffaws and cat calls from the floor, but I noticed that some people were starting to pay more attention to each other than the TV...

After a while Alan again led the crowd with calls for some of Paul's real porn. Paul blustered and delayed for a while, but we beat him down and he eventually put on a real porn movie.

While we were all goading Paul, his wife, Jane, had been busily filling our wine glasses and she eventually settled on the floor with her back to my chair, partially resting against my legs.

She had dimmed the lights before settling down and the porn film had certainly reduced the noise level in the room.

After a few minutes Jane turned and crawled up onto the chair with me. She didn't seem to mind that my hand found its way onto her leg, and I certainly didn't.

Her warm body started to stir my cock more than the porn movie, and I looked guiltily over to Paul in case he didn't like what he saw. I needn't have worried, he was similarly occupied with someone I didn't recognise.

Then I looked for Marie.

My wife was still sat straddled on Alan's lap but had her eyes closed and was slowly grinding her hips on him. One of his hands was on the soft skin above her stocking tops and had worked its way round between her open thighs, only an inch from her pussy. The other was on her right breast, playing with her through the material of her dress.

As I watched, he slowly opened his legs wider, and Marie moved with him totally exposing her knickers to his hand.

Alan slowly eased his hand up until he was touching her pussy through the soft material.

Marie moved her left hand to cover his on her pussy but didn't pull him away. Instead, she craned her head around and kissed him softly.

I was about to move when I felt Jane slip her hand onto my cock and slowly rub me through my trousers. Responding I began to grope her breasts but didn't take my eyes off what Alan was doing to my wife.

Becoming bolder, her kiss had told him she was willing; he now eased his hand inside her dress and freed her breast. Her erect nipple was clearly visible as she began to work her body against his letting him grope her as he wished.

Lifting the material of her knickers he slipped his hand under them and onto her pussy.

Marie's body went rigid as his fingers found her hot pussy and clearly went straight up inside her.

With her breathing quickening Alan now began to finger fuck her to orgasm. My wife was panting heavily with her legs open wide as she could, and both her breasts exposed as her lover brought her to a climax.

Some of the people in the room were now also involved in similar activities and I took a breath as Jane unzipped my trousers and taking my erect cock out began to give me a great blow job!

As Jane sucked expertly on my cock, I watched my wife cum under Alan's busy hands.

As her body relaxed, he continued to finger her pussy for a while until she lifted herself off his body.

Staring into his eyes for a moment, she reached down to his trousers and freed his throbbing cock from his pants.

Taking him in both her hot hands she began to gently play with him. Pausing in her toying she looked across at me and smiled.

Jane was still sucking my cock and Marie licked her lips and returned to her new cock.

Letting go of Alan's cock, Marie stood up and removed what was left of her knickers. Her blonde pussy was glistening with her cum and straddling Alan again, my wife lowered herself onto his throbbing manhood and began to fuck him until he blew his hot load deep inside her dripping pussy.

Now I could feel the cum rising in my balls and so I lifted Jane from my cock and laid her back on the carpet. Quickly I pulled her sodden knickers to the side, eased her willing legs apart and sank my full length deep into her hot cunt. She moaned with pleasure and rammed her cunt back at me with each hard thrust.

Now the party was really getting going!

I slowly eased myself from between Jane's spread legs and felt a slight chill in my cock as it came out of her pussy. Looking down, I could see cum running out of her freshly fucked cunt down toward her arsehole.

Easing myself back into my chair I looked across at where I had last seen my wife riding a colleague from her work. She was now kneeling between his legs and clearly sucking his cock. Alan was holding her head against his groin and fucking her face as she took him deep into her mouth. Marie's skirt was up around her waist and her nice tits were hanging out and I could see the red marks on them where he had held her as she had fucked him.

In front of me Jane started to get up but was roughly pushed back down as someone else got between her open legs. His cock was sticking out in front of him, and he quickly buried it deep inside her cunt which was still swimming in my cum. Jane moaned and began to fuck hard with her next lover.

Still looking at my wife as she ate Alan, I saw Paul, Jane's husband, approach Marie from behind. He was totally naked and clearly ready to fuck someone. His cock was red and ready and pointing in my wife's unsuspecting direction!

Marie continued to suck on Alan's cock as Paul began to grope her arse and pussy. She wiggled her arse at him clearly inviting more. Alan obliged my wife and gripping her hips, slipped his hot length up inside her body. My wife was now being "spit roasted" and my flaccid cock began to react. Neither man was being gentle with her as Alan held her head tight to his cock and Paul banged hard into her cunt.

I looked around and found a willing pussy to come and sit on my lap as I watched my wife being fucked just a few feet away from me. My new partner was a dark-haired woman with a hot pussy and a really good French kiss!

Paul momentarily stopped banging Marie's pussy and began to adjust his cock in my wife's cunt. It was clear from the way Marie's eyes widened that as Paul thrust into her again, he was fucking her arse and not her pussy. She began to squirm but her two lovers held her tight as they used her body.

It was only a few moments later that Paul stopped thrusting into my wife's arse, and he went rigid. With short sharp jerks Paul emptied his balls deep into my wife. As Paul pulled from her Alan came in her mouth and releasing his grip she sagged to the carpet and lay with cum running from her arse, mouth, and pussy.

I came hard into the dark-haired girl and as I watched another man moved toward my wife.

The fucking went on well into the early morning, I do not know how many or who, I fucked or how many fucked Marie. I do remember being one of three men fucking her at the same time and she went so wild, we had to hang on tight. She loved it.

By morning, there were some embarrassed looks when Paul and Jane provided lots of coffee and toast, but also some very smug and happy ones too!

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers