Sapphic Fairy Tales 01: Little Red

Story Info
A lesbian retelling of Little Red Riding Hood.
6.3k words
4.69
14.1k
26

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sexual activities in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

We are all told stories when we are young about the consequences of straying from the path. 'Stay on the path' they say, 'Stay on the path, or elves will snatch you away'. Or 'Don't go into the forest, because the goblins will get you if you do'. And of course, the famous, favourite and formidable, 'You'd better not stray from the pathway, or you'll be got by the Big Bad Wolf'.

Strangely though, although these tales may appear cautionary and childish, there is an element of truth to them. But the more child-friendly versions of these tales often fail to mention the exact consequences of disobedience. This story is free of such innocence-protecting censorship, and is a true tale of what might happen should one disobey and seek what lies beyond the well trodden paths.

In a cool sun-dappled clearing on the edge of the mountains, where the icy fresh meltwaters wove their way like threads through the tapestry of the lush green pine forests, there stood a village. It was not a particularly special or important village, and was on the way from nowhere to nowhere. The people there lived isolated simple lives, cocooned in a safe womb of warmth within the vast darkness of the forest around them.

But not every inhabitant of this village was happy with their life there. There were many who were perfectly content to wake, forage and fell trees in the sparse coppices all around, and then retreat to the comfort and security of their homes come nightfall. But Little Red, as she was known, was not so content to live such a boring life of monotony.

She was called Little Red mostly because of her short stature and coppery-red hair, unique amongst the predominantly blonde and brunette population. She had always been a curious girl, forever poking and testing the boundaries of her small childhood kingdom, ever enthralled and mystified by the deep darkness of the forest beyond the village borders. Her family had written such fantasies off as childish and hoped that she would one day grow beyond them and settle down with a nice local lad.

And there were many such lads in the village whom her parents may have felt suited her. Little Red was bright and pretty with a keen intelligence and strong will to rival any. As she grew up, her admittedly small frame had filled out beautifully so that she had full curvaceous hips, which flowed up to a tiny hourglass waist, before filling out again at her bosom. She had a pretty, round face with bright blue curious eyes and a cute button nose. Her lips, which were firm and pale, were often parted, as if in a look of far-away wonder.

But despite her credentials, Little Red had yet to be snatched up by any of the lanky, lumber-tossing yokels that she had grown up with. None of them had ever interested her. They were loud and boorish and altogether too unkempt for her. She didn't know what she wanted, but it was certainly more than a simple lumber-lad or farm-hand. Although many had attempted to proposition her, her complete lack of interest in their feeble attempts to woo her, combined with her rebuttals which often left them stunned and confused, had earned her something of a reputation. Now the young men mostly steered clear, afraid perhaps of her quick wit and biting tongue.

Her mother despaired at Little Red's attitude, scolding her that she would never make it in this village as a single woman and that she would surely end up a tired, old and lonely spinster if she didn't find a match soon. Little Red thought that spinsterhood sounded like a preferable alternative to being shackled to one of the boorish swine that eyed her warily from a distance. But she wanted more than that too, something exciting beyond the borders of this little provincial town. She spent a lot of her time gathering herbs and rare mushrooms at the forest's edge and often stared into its deep dark interior, as if waiting for her chance to escape.

There are other tales to tell as part of this story, but this specific tale is of what happened the night Little Red entered the forest at last.

It was a cool, clear night, the moon big and bright in the sky so that the whole world was bathed in a perfect silvery light. It was almost as bright as day for it shone so strongly, and it was the wedding of another village couple. The festivities were taking place in the centre of town and Little Red had stepped away from the noise and drinking and dancing, to come sit on her favourite log by the edge of the forest. She was wearing her best red velvet hooded cape for the celebration and it sat warmly around her shoulders. As she sat and stared out into the depths, she thought for just a moment that she saw a pair of intense yellow bright eyes staring back out at her. But then she blinked and they were immediately gone.

In that moment she was filled with a fiery curiosity. She had been told of course many times by her mother, by her father, by all family and friends that the forest was a dangerous place and who knows what might befall a vulnerable young woman who stepped out into that darkness? And of course Little Red wanted to know, wanted to know and experience it, whatever it was, more than ever.

On impulse- almost not in control of her own body- she stood and took two steps forward, her head now below the boughs of the first trees. What could be the harm of going a little way in? She could still see the lights of the village from there, and she was quite safe. She stepped forwards five more paces and looked back. There was the village, still bright and homely warm from the bonfire at the centre. The moon hung low in the sky and the forest was bright and beautifully silvery. She took two more steps, before her total darkness, behind a dwindling circle of fiery light.

With a last impulsive step, and no look backwards Little Red stepped out into the forest, and was immediately consumed by the darkness. For a moment there was total quiet, nothing stirred the night air, except, perhaps it was just her imagination, but the thin silvery sound of the moonlight alighting on the trees, like the sound of snow.

Almost ready to admit that this had been a terrible mistake, Red took a few steps back towards where she thought the village was. But after ten or more steps, she realised that she couldn't see the firelight from the bonfire. She spun around hoping to see a glimmer of it's glow between the stark wooden pillars all around her. But there was nothing, only trees, and more trees surrounding and trapping her. Her heart beat faster in her chest and the colour rushed to her cheeks as she felt her panic rise.

She stumbled blindly forwards, dashing in the darkness casting her eyes around for a faint glimmer of any human light. Even the faint silvery light of the moon was obscured by the trees and a swath of cloud, so the only light to trickle through the dense foliage above was the pinpricks of starlight shining distantly down on her. And then her foot caught on something, for a dreadful moment Little Red thought that one of the tree roots had reached up and grabbed her foot as she tumbled forwards into the dense pine brush on the ground.

She rolled and ducked, and pushed her back up against a tree, breathing heavily and grasping her red cape around her for comfort. And then she closed her eyes and wept.

Then there was a noise at last, a low soft padding nearby, gentle impacts on the ground dopplering strangely through the trees. It sounded like footfall, approaching.

'Who's there?' Red cried out, her voice timid and frightened in the darkness.

'Show yourself!' she demanded, standing up and grasping a broken branch for protection.

And then she saw something, a humanoid shape approaching out of the woods. They were tall and slim and strode with a confident rolling of the hips and shoulders, as if they owned the land and all the trees within it. As the figure stepped further forward, the bright starlight illuminated their form and Little Red made out the form of a woman standing over her, a coy smile on her face, her long night-dark hair tied in a loose ponytail falling gracefully over one shoulder.

She was unarmed and wore a simple pair of brown leather slacks and leather boots which framed her legs and calves against the dark background. Her torso was clothed, barely, by a thin linen shirt which hung open at the front, revealing the perfectly smooth skin which ran down from her neck to her navel, the loose fabric barely covering the subtle round form of her breasts either side of the neckline. As Red's eyes met hers, she saw their dark intensity and she felt their gaze upon her almost like a physical force, powerful and intense, but not unpleasant. The woman cocked her head sidewise slightly with a wide lopsided smile as she looked at her.

Her gaze took in her small but well-built frame, her thick smooth legs, exposed below the thigh before meeting the high pale stockings which made their way up her calves. Her eyes took in her full rounded hips which hinted at a ripe firm behind, up over her slim grabbable waist and her gaze caressed lightly over her fast-breathing chest, up her delicate neck towards her lips and finally meeting her frightened stare.

'My, my, what have we here?'

The woman said with a smile, her voice low and smooth, almost a growl around the edges, and Little Red almost imagined that she could feel it reverberate down through the ground and up her spine. There was something about this woman which stirred something inside her. She had never seen anyone quite like her. She spoke with an air of sophistication and eloquence quite missing in the straw-haired flax-laden women of home, and she held herself with such an effortless confidence that she found herself almost drawn to her, despite her fear and dislocation.

Her eyes travelled up from her boots, over her well built legs, up past... other areas, which her eyes almost blushed at her mind lingering on for just a moment, and over her exposed so-soft looking chest. She wondered for a moment what it would feel like to run her fingers over that skin, and have those powerful arms wrapped around her. She found herself involuntarily biting her lower lip.

'I'm...' she said timidly, 'I'm... They call me Little Red.'

'Well Little Red,' The woman replied, 'It's a pleasure to meet you, they call me many things, but in these woods I am known mostly as Mistress Wild.'

At this point, Mistress Wild bowed low towards her, like a man would, but never for a moment did she break eye contact as he did so.

'You appear to be lost sweet Little Red, perhaps I can help. I know these woods rather well and my home is not too far from here, should you care to stop by. Besides, you look half frozen and in need of a nice cup of something hot. Then perhaps we can examine my maps and we can send you on your way home... hmm?'

Red lowered the stick her hand had absent-mindedly reached for, and parted her lips in surprise, this Mistress Wild confused her, and something about the way that she looked at Little Red made something fragile melt inside her.

'I... well... alright.'

She replied, dropping the branch and taking a confident step towards the woman, for some reason, she felt compelled to trust her. There was something reassuring and confident about the way she asked her, as if she already knew the answer. And she had to admit that the deep dark intensity of those eyes both frightened her and intrigued her immensely, and she knew she needed more than just this chance encounter.

Mistress Wild gestured the way with one of her elegant yet strong looking hands. A very short walk later, the two women entered a small clearing in which stood a small log cabin. It was well hidden with moss on the roof but there was smoke coming from the small iron chimney and as Mistress Wild stepped to open the door, a bright orange shaft of light illuminated her in silhouette for a moment, before she stepped inside. As she did so, Little Red's eyes were drawn, in a most uncouth fashion to her backside which was perfectly framed in the leather hose she wore and she found herself biting her lip again, her heartbeat quickening once more in a way that had something else in it, more than just the fear she felt.

In that instant she made a snap decision and turned away from the darkness and cold damp of the forest and into the warm and fur-lined interior of that warm little lodge. The door closed behind her with a barely audible thunk.

Inside, a fire was burning brightly in the stove and Mistress Wild was pouring from the kettle on top of it into two pottery mugs on the low table. Little Red still found herself unable to draw her eyes away from the long sensuous form of Mistress Wild's legs encased as they were in the leather trousers she wore. The perfect muscular curve of the calf and thick tight firmness of the upper thigh, leading up to the full roundness of her buttocks, perfectly cupped within the tight fitting breeches. She must have been caught staring because as she looked up she saw that Mistress Wild was standing with two steaming mugs of tea in her hands, and a sly smirk on her face.

'Like what you see my dear?' She asked with a cocked eyebrow as she sauntered over to where Little Red stood stunned.

'I... It's just...' Red managed before her voice was strangled again by Mistress Wild stepping close to her.

She was so close that she could feel the heat radiating off her skin and get a mote of her rough, rustic scent. She took the mug of steaming tea that she was offered clumsily and sipped on it as her eyes flitted involuntarily again to the other woman's exposed navel and neckline.

'Why don't you come sit by the fire and warm yourself?' Mistress Wild breathed gently as she turned to sit.

Little Red bit her lip nervously and came to sit demurely on the long seat next to the armchair. She cupped the mug of tea in both hands, feeling its warmth infuse her body. Occasionally she caught her own eyes glancing over to the long form of Mistress Wild's legs, which she now had crossed in a slouched seated position, and at the same time she felt the other woman's deep dark eyes roving freely over her own body. But why did it feel so good to be looked at with those hungry eyes?

The way that Mistress Wild was seated meant that her loose open top had fallen into a position so that nearly the entirety of one of her firm, rounded breasts lay exposed to the firelight which flickered across her exposed navel like fingers of a lover. If she noticed her staring at her, Wild didn't seem to mind as she returned the look, taking in her coppery hair which hung neatly over Red's shoulders and the way her lips parted as she moved in to sip the drink she had given her.

'Dear girl, you must take that red cape of yours off, it's quite drenched through. Take it off, it'll dry faster by the fire.'

Once again Red thought that she could almost feel Mistress Wild's voice tremble down through the floor and up into her core, quivering something there deep within her. Something exciting and dangerous, but alluring and unavoidable. She reached up and undid the knot which held the long red cape around her shoulders and let it fall to the couch behind her, her heart skipped a beat as she noticed how Wild's eyes flicked to the now exposed flesh of her freckled shoulders and she swore that she even saw the tip of Mistress Wild's tongue flick momentarily across her lips. The dark haired woman leaned forward in her seat, and gently brought her hand forward to tuck a loose strand of Red's hair back behind her ear.

Little Red could feel her heart beating faster and faster. The scent of this woman, combined with the soft but firm touch of her hand against her cheek and the soporific but comforting feeling of the firelight on her now tingling skin made her burn with some new and unfamiliar desire.

In that moment, Little Red looked up from her lap where her eyes had been fixed, up into the eyes of Mistress Wild. And she saw all that which lay within, the force of the other woman's eyes, deep and dark and a little yellowed around the edges, her pupils like bottomless star-filled pits full of fire and energy and pure animal cunning. The subtle smile which split her lips was rakish and intense and she quailed beneath that stare, that soft but strong hand caressed her cheek and neck and then gripped the back of her head lightly as Mistress Wild leaned in towards her. Little Red did not resist, could not pull away from the hypnotic, mesmerising power of those eyes and leaned forwards into the inevitable kiss.

The moment their lips met Little Red felt all resistance within her melt away and surrender completely to the will of this beguiling and enticing woman. All the warnings and misgivings about straying from the path and bewaring the dangers within the woods were stripped away and replaced just by this moment of pure lust-filled joy. Their kiss was deep and long, and Little Red felt Mistress Wild's hand stroke softly at her hair, while the other reached down and ran a long sensual caress up the length of her thigh.

Little Red responded in kind by instinct, leaning in and arching her back upwards towards her mouth, parting her soft lips and allowing that long powerful tongue to enter her mouth as they embraced. Her hands reached up and she placed her palms against the soft smoothness of the exposed chest between those tantalising breasts, feeling the warmth of her skin and her beating heart beneath her palm as her own chest beat in a revelation and a panic for more.

For just a moment they broke their long kiss, Mistress Wild smiled happily, and Little Red saw the firelight reflect off the pure white sharpness of her teeth. She was dumbfounded by the sensation of kissing this woman, the scent and warmth of her, and the powerful but subtle strength of her arms holding her.

'I knew that this is what you wanted from the moment I saw you Little Red.' Mistress Wild whispered deeply into her ear. 'You wander into my forest looking for trouble, and trouble has certainly found you. You want this don't you? You have always wanted this. To find someone who will treat you right, who will treat you like you deserve, give you everything your body needs and more. Just tell me that you want it, what you'll do for it, and it will be yours my dear.'

A myriad of emotions rattled through Little Red's brain as she leaned back in again, and their lips met once more in a long passionate tongue-filled kiss. She had never experienced anything like this, the firm but feminine sensual warmth of Mistress Wild's hands roving her body, the gasping breathy embrace of their kiss and the gnawing, need filled emptiness which had begun to claw at her, demanding more, willing to give anything to fill it.

'Yes...' She gasped at last as Mistress Wild kissed tenderly at her neck. 'Yes I want this, I want you, please Mistress Wild I'll do anything you want, make me yours!'

The final word was a gasp as the sharp teeth of Mistress Wild bit down hard on her neck, sending a glorious pang of pleasure and pain rippling down her spine. The next thing she felt was the powerful grasp of the woman's hand on her neck and she opened her eyes to see the satisfied, triumphant grin of the dark haired woman as she slowly adjusted her grip, so that her hand was grasping her ever so lightly around her throat and pulled her up to standing with the gentle but insistent pressure of her palm.

She stood, unsure of herself now that the spell had been momentarily broken, but then she felt her new host grasp her waist and move her until they were standing beside the fur-covered bed in the corner. Mistress Wild now stood behind Little Red, her taller form now looming in her periphery and she felt as those clever, dextrous fingers began to unlace her bodice, freeing her body from its linen prison. Mistress Wild leant her head down behind her and breathed in the soft strong scent of her hair, like a wolf sniffing out its prey. Red felt the hot breath on the back of her neck and a shiver passed down her spine.

12