Mandy

Story Info
Surprise Adventures with Debbie's friend.
4.5k words
4.24
23k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college, I played on a competitive softball team during the summer with older guys. The captain of the team was Gary and he was married to Mandy. They were almost ten years older than me with two kids. While some of the wives were very flirty Mandy was always friendly but not at all flirty. She was tall, thin and very nice to look at (A MILF in today's lingo) but I had no illusion at all of sleeping with her.

The summer before my senior year I started an affair with one of the wives (See Debbie) and it was during the Christmas break that things changed with Mandy. Mandy and the other wives had sent their husbands to Florida for a golfing vacation. I was trying to meet up with Debbie again so I ventured out to the disco that I knew she was going to and met my friend Lisa there. Lisa is one of the best-looking women you will ever see but unfortunately for all men she plays for the other team. She accompanies me on nights like this to make me look like a better catch and also that I will buy her drinks because she loves to party.

I spent the night dancing with Lisa and some of the other wives. Knowing that the women were not going to be out all night I decided it was time to speed things up so I could get with Debbie.

I danced with Lisa one more time and then she joined me at the table with the wives to give them the impression that we were leaving together. I thanked them for their hospitality and received hugs goodbye from everybody. Mandy was last and she surprised me by saying "You didn't dance with me. Lisa, can you spare him for just one dance?" Lisa laughed and said to go ahead but not be too long.

As we reached the floor the next song was a slow one. "Perfect" said Mandy and guided me to the back of the floor behind a lot of dancers. We started to dance and she smiled at me and said "You look like you are going to have some fun tonight."

"I definitely am," I replied knowing that she had no idea that my fun was going to be with her friend Debbie.

She then put both arms around my neck and looked directly into my eyes. "You know, if you have any energy left after tonight Gary won't be back until Wednesday. You are going back to school on Monday so call me Sunday morning. I know you have my number." At the thought of that I sprang to attention immediately and she noticed. "Feels like you have energy right now," she whispered. The rest of the dance was spent with her grinding into me and as the song was coming to an end some deep throating out of sight of the table.

The song ended and Mandy removed her arms from around my neck but before we could walk off, she put a hand on my chest and said with tremendous authority, "Call me at 9:00 Sunday morning. Do not disappoint me!".

She walked off leaving me standing there a little out of sorts. I was a very confident young man who was used to seducing and taking control of women. I was not used to being told what to do but I had to say that it was very arousing. I walked back to the table with a smirk thinking Sunday was going to be interesting.

Sunday morning rolled around and I called Mandy a few minutes after 9:00. For some reason I was as nervous as a high schooler asking someone on a date. She answered on the second ring. "You kept me waiting," she said without a hint of joking around. "At 1:00 be at the Grantmoor on the Berlin Turnpike. Park in the secluded lot in back and go in and get us a short stay room. I will be right behind you."

I started to mumble ok when I hear the unmistakable dial tone. "I think that I just got hung up on," I said to myself. Time to come up with a game plan.

I looked up the address in the yellow pages and headed out to get there right before 1:00 where I promptly got a room as instructed. I took my key and turned to see Mandy walking in. I walked over to greet her but she just looked at me and said "Lead the way."

We arrived at the room and I opened the door for her and stepped back. She walked directly in with me close on her heels only stopping to make sure that the door was securely closed. As I turned back to her, she was standing next to the bed looking very serious.

"These are the rules," she stated. "One, this is a one-time only deal. There will be no second meeting. Two, there will be no kissing."

"We already kissed at the disco," was my weak response.

"That was just to get your attention. Kissing during sex implies a personal connection based on love. I only want to be fucked. I love my husband. I want to find out what makes that gorgeous Lisa go home with you when she could go home with anyone she wants. Three, we will use condoms. I brought these," she said showing me her new box.

I held up a box showing her that I was responsible and had brought some too. "Are those your favorite?" I asked.

She smiled for the first time. "Ironically, the ones you brought are my favorite. We won't use those because I only want to think of Gary when I feel that in me. Not some oversexed football jock which brings us to four. We only have four hours so let's not waste any more time talking."

That was all that I needed to hear so we both stripped very quickly. I moved towards her knowing that kissing was out (at least for now). She took a condom out and placed it over my member which was already hard. She sat back and took charge by holding up her hand to stop my advance. Her left hand started playing with her pussy to drive me wild.

After what seemed like an hour but was probably only a minute, she motioned me forward. Her voice was husky and she spoke, "Gary does not like to eat me so that is where you will start."

Mandy had no idea that I liked eating pussy and had been told I was quite good at it. I became anxious to see if my skills would work on a more experienced woman than the coeds that I was used to. I dropped to my knees at the edge of the bed and went to work. I raised her legs over my shoulders to give me more access to her and also a little control as I would decide when they would be removed.

I started slowly moving my tongue over the outer edges. I could tell by the way she started to slowly squirm that she was enjoying this. I then starting inserting my tongue and alternated fast and slow tongue motions. She was becoming more agitated by the minute. Keeping her legs on my shoulders I wrapped my hands around her legs. My left hand started to play with her clit exponentially increasing her arousal. I then slid my right hand under her ass and inserted one finger into her rosebud, slowly moving in and out. That is when she surprised me again by starting loudly cursing while squeezing her legs around my head.

"Oh Fuck!!That's it. Suck on that pussy you horny bastard. Make me cum you fucker. Oh Fuck!! Oh God!! I am cumming."

I could feel her muscles tense up and then the flood started. I lapped up her love fluids as quickly they flowed. When the flood slowed to a dribble, I stood up, keeping her ankles on my shoulders and plunged my cock straight into the promised land. Realizing that I probably would not last long the first time I did not wait for permission to move so I started pounding into her with long hard strokes.

"Oh my god Pete. Fuck me!! Don't stop. I am cumming again you bastard. Fuuuck me!!! I followed her up with my own orgasm filling the condom with my seed while I slowed the pace of pumping into her. As I deflated, she came up off the bed and removed my cum filled condom. She took my member into her mouth and started sucking. "We only have the four hours so no rest for the weary," she stated. "I am going to get you hard again and we are going to try something new."

With the assistance of her fantastic mouth I was hard again very quickly. (It was nice to be young). She unwrapped a condom and placed it on me. I leaned in to kiss her while she was doing that but she blocked me. "No funny business," she lectured me. "Follow my lead and don't disappoint me. Gary does not like this position but I love it so make me cum hard."

Mandy laid on the bed and then slid her head off until her legs were still on the bed but the bottom of her ass was over the edge with her pussy pointed up and her head and arms holding herself off the floor. I was initially confused as to what she wanted me to do but she did not waste time instructing me.

"Straddle me facing the bed," she said. "Now lift my ass up with your left hand to give you better access to my pussy." I did as I was told. "If you haven't figured it out yet, point your guy lower and drill into me." This was crazy. I lowered myself with a partial squat until I entered her like drilling on an oil rig.

"Don't just stand there with your dick in me," she commanded. "You are a football player. Start your squats young man and make them long, slow and hard."

I got into a slow but great rhythm and I think I was drilling down deep and hitting places that she had not been in a while. Once again, this beautiful and elegant creature started cursing like a sailor. The next ten minutes were filed with "Fuck me," Don't stop you bastard," and "make me cum hard."

This swearing at me caused me to go even faster and I knew that I would not be much longer. She had not cummed yet but I knew she was close. As I picked up the pace one last time, I stuck a finger in her ass and, once loosened, drilled her ass with my finger at the same time that I was drilling her pussy with my cock. It was the ultimate as we screamed almost simultaneously "I am cumming!!!" I had to keep her from falling off of the bed as her body rocked with a large orgasm.

Gradually she slid off of the bed with me supporting her. "Just let me lie here on the floor for a minute. I need to rest after that incredible fuck," she said very lustily.

I went over and grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and guzzled it down while just watching her lie on the floor in a state of bliss. Time to turn the tables I thought to myself. I walked over to her, bent over to hold her waste. "Come on Mandy. We don't have a lot of time and now that you have showed me your position, I have one that I would like to show you."

She put her arms around my neck and asked me to help her up. I lifted her up and we were face to face while she still seemed to be in that moment of just been fucked bliss. I leaned in and kissed her softly. To my surprise and delight she kissed me back strongly for a brief moment before breaking it off.

"No kissing," she said but her arms never left my neck and she had a smile on her face.

"Do you want some Gatorade?" I asked. "You are going to need it."

I placed her on the bed and got a Gatorade for her. She drank half the bottle and that seemed to rev her up again. "What do you want us to do?"

"If you trust me to hold you up, I would like to do a standing 69 with you." I said.

"That sounds very interesting," she said. "Let's give it a try."

I had her kneel on the bed and then picked her legs up and placed them over my shoulders until her pussy was right in my face. I gave her a quick lick and softly blew some air on her as I backed up so she was off the bed and my hardened cock was right in her face.

I started attacking her pussy with my tongue while she started sucking on my cock. After only a short time I noticed that she wasn't sucking but was just jabbering. "This is incredible. Where did you learn this? Don't stop. Oh fuuck!!"

I kept attacking her pussy and then once again used my finger to pleasure her rosebud. I think she was getting close to cumming but since she was not doing her part, I decided it was time to fuck her again on my terms. Still upside down I instructed her to grab a condom and put it on me. Once that happened, I spent about one more minute assaulting her pussy before I told her to get ready.

I assume that she thought I was going to put her on the bed but I slowly spun her so that she was now holding onto my neck with her legs lightly wrapped around my waist. Instead of putting her down on the bed I lifted her butt up and placed my member at the entrance to her pussy. She had a look of surprise on her face as I lowered her until I was fully inside her. "Hang on. I am going to make you cum hard."

I started pumping into her and even though she had never been fucked standing up before (she told me later) she dug her heels into my butt cheeks to help me get deeper into her. After a few minutes I was getting tired and she wanted to cum. Her head was back and she started to really rock with me to the point where I was having trouble holding her up.

I shuffled two steps over so that her back was against the wall giving me the support that I needed to fuck her harder. Her head came forward and we were cheek to cheek as the fucking became more intense. Her face turned towards me and I took the opportunity to kiss her hard. My hands were holding her ass so I had no way to make sure that she had to kiss me. It turned out I didn't need to as she willingly assaulted my mouth and tongue.

I knew that we were both close to orgasm when she yelled into my mouth, "I'm cumming you bastard. Cum with me and don't stop fucking until I feel the very last pulse of your dick." She kissed me again hard.

I needed to put her down as my legs were turning to jelly. I placed her on the bed and semi collapsed on top of her but our mouths never eft each other and the kisses turned from pure lust hard kissing to the more passionate lovers kiss which last several minutes as we both remarked on how incredible the sex has been.

We still had an hour left but it was recovery time. We sipped on some more Gatorade and had the first conversation between us since I met her a few years ago. She told me this was the first time that she had cheated (I believed her). I asked her why now and it came down to her not feeling sexy after having two kids and Gary being too busy lately. She also told me that what made her want to seduce me was that she couldn't believe how gorgeous Lisa was and that she felt if she could get me to fuck her with me having Lisa as a girlfriend then her self-esteem would go through the roof. I smiled knowing that I had used Lisa to seduce Debbie but that fucking Mandy was even better.

With only thirty minutes left (Plus fifteen for a shower) Mandy looked at me and said "I am spent but if you can fuck me one more time quickly, I am game."

She reached down and started stoking me to get me hard. I pulled her head close to mine and started kissing her. She did not resist as I pulled her to her feet. Once I was hard enough, I bent her over the bed telling her I was going to take her from behind. She spread her legs and waited for me to put one of her condoms on. This was my next surprise. I put one of mine on.

I lined my member up with her opening and slapped her left cheek while simultaneously driving into her sopping wet pussy. "Ouch," she grunted. "I don't like that," not yet noticing the different condom. I slapped her right cheek to let her know that I was in charge now and continuing pumping in and out of her.

She continued to grunt her displeasure with my (Gentle) ass slapping so I stepped it up by reaching under her to grab her swollen tits and give them a little twist. "I said don't do that," while her pace of fucking actually increased. I think her body was betraying her.

I slowed down my pace to let her catch her breath and when I did this, she noticed the different feeling of the condom. "You bastard," she sneered. "I told you not to use those condoms."

Knowing that our time was running out I ignored her, pulled her head back by the hair, and fucked her with everything that I had left. As I was pummeling her worn out pussy she started cursing and yelling at me. "That's it you fucking bastard. Make me cum hard. Harder goddamn it, fuck me harder."

I could feel her muscles put a vise grip on my cock as she melted with a mind shattering orgasm. I followed right behind her as I could not hold out any longer. It took several minutes for the pulsing in my cock to slow down and I could tell that Mandy was enjoying every last pulse with her moans.

Time was running out and I was mostly deflated so I turned her on her side and spooned her. We just lied there without a word with her slowly rubbing my arms that were gently holding her. Finally, she tapped my arms and said "I have to shower and get the kids but that was incredible."

I cleaned up the best I could while Mandy showered. When she came out of the bathroom, we had only five minutes left so I approached her to give her one last hug and kiss. She put her hand on my chest to stop me in my tracks. "That was a cheap trick, using my favorite condom after what I told you when we started. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Despite her tone her hand offered very little resistance so I closed the distance between us and kissed her which she eagerly returned. "What I have to say for myself is I will bet that no one has fucked you like this for four hours and that is what I want you to think about when your husband is fucking you," I stated before covering her mouth with mine which resulted in a few minutes of dueling tongues.

We came up for air and realized that we had to go. I walked her out to the secluded parking lot and when we reached her car, she looked around to see that we were alone. She backed into her door and pulled me in for a good bye kiss which was incredible by itself. I let her go and she climbed in, started the car and lowered her window. Looking at me with lust still in her eyes she emphatically stated "This was one time only. Remember that."

I smiled at her and winked. "Totally up to you. It is a deal if you can keep it." I watched her drive away and only later in life realized how incredible that afternoon was.

Fast forward four years to 1983. I have graduated college and gone to work for an insurance agency near my hometown. I was able to get back on the same softball team and Gary was still the coach. There were many games, many after parties and not the slightest action from Mandy that would have indicated that something had happened between us. Mandy had even come over with Debbie to help me decorate my new fixer upper and even though my hopes were high nothing happened with Mandy.

I had put any thought of getting together with Mandy out of my head and had also completed my affair with Rick's wife Debbie as she wanted to commit to her marriage.

One beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon things changed. Our team was in a softball tournament a few towns over from ours. The first game was starting at 2:00 and I was supposed to be there on time. I was over at my parents helping my Dad with a project that was taking longer than we expected. He really wanted to finish that day so I called Gary and told him that I would be late and to start someone else.

I arrived shortly after 2:00 and found a spot in the back of the parking lot. As I was jogging to the field, I saw Mandy walking over to the bath rooms that also had a dressing room inside. She looked at me and waved me over. "Hi Mandy. How are you?" I said.

"Did any one see you arrive?" she said looking around.

"Just you." I responded.

"Good. I need your help. Come with me," she said as I followed her into the dressing room ogling her beautiful ass along the way. She closed and locked the door. "I know I said just one time and we don't have much time now but I need you to fuck me right now."

She didn't have to ask me twice as I quickly removed my pants and accepted the condom from Mandy. She had already removed her shorts and leaned against the sink away from the door where we could hear if anyone was coming. "Let's go," she commanded. "we don't have a lot of time."

I slapped her right cheek a little harder that she was expecting, positioned myself behind her and plunged into her already sopping wet pussy. She moaned as I entered her and began slowly moving in and out of her totally enjoying the unexpected situation.

12