All Comments on 'Mandy'

by ILoveMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I find your story intoxicating. With every chapter, I just want more. I found myself logging on several times this week in hopes you wrote another. I am becoming a junkie on your writing. BDSM for the next? Wow. This is more than an interesting ride!

Can’t wait!

Thank you.

gmann57gmann57about 4 years ago

I personally hope you get caught and shot. I hate predators that have no care for people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
jfc

Do the world a favor go out and get the 'rona then have sex with Handsy McHairsniff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

This wasn't hot, it was stupid.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
gmann57 didn’t like your story, but . . .

. . . what else could be expected from a writer styling himself ILoveMarriedWomen? 😁

This story makes me want to follow the author’s bio page and read the rest of his stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gary getting transferred should not interrupt

Your cheating with Mandy, they divorced the week after he took that last piss and confirmed you were her consort. Caviet emptor, she is now yours, Charlie... now who's shoes are too tight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waste

You must have f---ed the $hit out of her since you "bent over to hold her 'waste'."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is so screwed up.

"The rest of the dance was spent with her grinding into me and as the song was coming to an end some deep throating out of sight of the table."

She gave you a blowjob on the dance floor, but she won't ket you kiss her in the bedroom? Yeah, ight.

and it's WAIST, Not waste. You're the waste.

us a crappy tale.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
26thNC:

Sometimes you get caught, an sometimes you don’t.

Of course, even in cases where the wife gets caught, the husband doesn’t know anything or do anything about the guy she slept with. At least I’ve never had an outraged husband try anything against me, though I don’t know if any of them — total of four, from the 1980s — ever found out. It might help that I’m a big guy.

Let’s face facts: when the opportunity for some strange arises, most of the time men aren’t thinking with the big head. Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead, and we’ll worry about the consequences later.

If you’ve never fucked a married woman, you just don’t know: it’s a real rush that goes beyond just the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m sorry but I’ve got to say that this is just poor. The story lacks imagination and creativity it just feels like a newbie/kid has written it . The story also feels like it was quickly written like you never gave it a second thought to it . The worst thing about this is that the story is just like all the others the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories and yours is nothing new. Normally you would probably not have a problem but while we are in lockdown these stories are just popping up from newbies trying to make there mark. Don’t get me wrong you are a very talented writer but what let’s you down is that you should have clearly checked on how the loving wife category was doing checked on what they liked and what they were hating. If you had checked you would have noticed that only BTB stories were getting the most likes . But please don’t stop writing stories but go have fun with different category’s go show what you can do but at the moment best stay away from the loving wife category lol .

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
RR

RR, my comments are all disappearing again, but if you're responding it must have been there. Glad your cheating adventures were in the eighties and you survived to write about them. I'm a big guy too, but the proliferation of firearms in the hands of angry unhinged people have made Col. Colt's claim of an equalizer for every man more true than ever. Big just means more center mass these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What's everyone problem with the category "Loving wives"? Man you guys are sensitive. You can tell there's two kinda people in the world, people who fuck and people who get fucked. Well they're actually the same people but one set knows that and the other set is oblivious. Especially when you're young we do stupid things. A woman wanting to sleep with you is a woman wanting to sleep with you, who doesn't like that? I can tell some of the guys in these comment sections never had a women hit on them, just their women hitting on other men. If you don't like theseeing stories why read them?... Oh maybe you're that angry but turned on guy. I see

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anonymous 2 years ago 9/13/23

2 kinds of people? I beg to differ. There are people and there is such sickening SCUM such as the typist that (notice I did that and not who) as do not accept that as a valid use of the term man.

One day, not to your and its liking, you will pay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILoveMarriedWomen@ILoveMarriedWomen
I was turned on to this site after spending time with college friends talking about our lives. I was encouraged to tell my tales and I hope to do that over time. All stories are actual events with names changed to protect the guilty. I am no writer so don't kill me too much...